• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to
You know that time when Sen. Rand Paul blocked the bill and asked for auditors to be part of the 40billion $ package that ultimately went out with no oversight? Lets just say that this was predictable.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg from a single swiss canton , this is likely taking place all over the world

High-Ranking Ukrainian Officials Caught Splurging On Luxury Real Estate In Switzerland​

Fact checked
June 8, 2022 Baxter Dmitry News, World 12 Comments
A-Chalet-evening-lit-up-looking-towards-tasch-678x381.jpg.webp

SHARES
High-ranking officials from Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky‘s inner circle have been purchasing multi-million dollar properties and real estate in Switzerland, a Newspunch investigation can reveal.

According to extracts from the Switzerland’s local land registry, high-ranking Ukrainian officials have purchased luxury real estate in the land of private bank accounts and alpine meadows.

Dmitry Razumkov, the 38-year-old politician and former Chairman of the Verkhovna Parliament of Ukraine, is the proud new owner of a luxury property in the luxury resort town of Gstaad, Switzerland, worth just under 9 million Swiss francs. For reference, the Swiss franc is worth almost the same as the USD.

90_big-1024x768.jpg.webp
Dmitry Razumkov is the owner of a Swiss property worth almost $10 million in the exclusive resort town of Gstaad
FUsQt6sXoAQtePW.jpg.webp

Oleksandr Danyliuk, the former Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) of Ukraine is the proud new owner of a luxury property in the resort town of Gstaad. Danyliuk’s property is worth a cool $10 million.

000_15P0YR.jpg.webp
Former Ukrainian finance minister Oleksandr Danylyuk is the owner of a 1,321 square meter luxury property in Gstaad
FUsQt6sXoAQtePW-1.jpg.webp

Lyudmila Denisova, the same ombudsman who was fired because of false reports about the atrocities of the Russian army against children, is now in possession of a 1,492 square meter Gstaad resort property worth more than $10 million.
1521127186-1833-1024x683.jpg.webp
Ljudmila Denisova’s luxury Gstaad apartment is the largest and most expensive of the collection, valued at a cool $10+ million
ljudmilia-934x1024.jpg.webp

Did anybody stop to think that sending billions of dollars in no-strings-attached aid to one of Europe’s poorest countries — that also happens to be one of the world’s most corrupt countries — might be a poor use of US taxpayer funds?
According to Transparency International’s 2021 Corruption Perceptions Index, (a scale of least to most corrupt nations), Ukraine ranked 122nd out of 180 countries, the most corrupt in Europe.
Statements from US and Western officials, as well as accounts in the mainstream media, have created a purposefully misleading image of Ukraine. There has been an effort to portray the country not only as a victim of Putin’s aggression, but as a plucky and noble underdog and a champion of freedom and democracy in the region. CNN’s John Blake literally compared Ukraine to America in the Revolutionary War.
The reality is darker and troubling: Ukraine has long been one of the most corrupt countries in a world of corrupt countries.
Ukraine’s track record of protecting democracy and civil liberties is not much better than its performance on corruption. In Freedom House’s 2022 report, Ukraine is listed in the “partly free” category, with a score of 61 out of a possible 100.
While there is no evidence US funds were spent on these Swiss properties, corruption has been rampant in Ukraine since the end of the Cold War and the world is now turning a blind eye while pumping Kiev’s coffers full of the folding stuff. Given this sobering reality, calls for Americans to “stand with Ukraine” are misplaced.
Wikipedia.... yes Wikipedia. He was booted from being a head of The Servant of the People party( zelensky) in 2021. Went off and recently began his own.

So curious how the money approved in 2022 was embezzled to buy a Swedish vacation home? As you seem to be relating the 2.

Edit-
A4FCF850-55EA-4895-A0DD-D815812DCA78.jpeg

Wiki source-

Reactions: theLBC
According to

Wikipedia.... yes Wikipedia. He was booted from being a head of The Servant of the People party( zelensky) in 2021. Went off and recently began his own.

So curious how the money approved in 2022 was embezzled to buy a Swedish vacation home? As you seem to be relating the 2.

Edit- View attachment 7902988

Wiki source-
they have been getting billions from us (that is unaccounted for) for a long time.
in fact, the obama administration told them to stop trying to find out where it all went.
hint: it went to nazis, soros, and corrupt politicians.

According to

Edit- View attachment 7902988

Wiki source-
40billion was just the latest money drop, billions have been flowing into ukraine for more than a decade even before 2014 coup, didn't Nouland say we invested over 5 billion into Ukraine before the Maidan.

And you don't think there are a plethora of money takers and 'decision makers' that have real influence even in absence of holding a public post?

Luxury cars continue to be imported en masse to Ukraine under the guise of military aid, said Deputy head of Customs Service Alexander Shchutsky. Approx. 80 000 cars (30% luxury models) since the start of the war for the "needs" of the AFU ,Earlier, Deputy Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine said that European partners were outraged by the volume of imports of the BMW X5 and Mercedes-Benz S-Class into the country “for the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.”

There are fortunes to be made in ukraine and anything related ,not just by the scam artists that collect millions in donations for Bayraktar's then disappear.

Last edited:
40billion was just the latest money drop, billions have been flowing into ukraine for more than a decade even before 2014 coup, didn't Nouland say we invested over 5billion into Ukraine before the Maidan.

And you don't think there are a plethora of money takers and 'decision makers' that have real influence even in absence of holding a public post?

Luxury cars continue to be imported en masse to Ukraine under the guise of military aid, said Deputy head of Customs Service Alexander Shchutsky. Approx. 80 000 cars (30% luxury models) since the start of the war for the "needs" of the AFU

There are fortunes to be made in ukraine and anything related , just just by the scam artists that collect millions in donations for Bayraktar's then disappear.

I think it’s around 63billion since the 2014 coup.

But you seemed to be linking the recent, 40B to his vacation home purchase, which appears not likely. Just pointing out he appears to have been fired and dis banded from Zelenski’s circle, nearly 9 months before the 40b was approved.

Do you have anything more solid as to were he aquired the finances for his new home?

You know that time when Sen. Rand Paul blocked the bill and asked for auditors to be part of the 40billion $ package that ultimately went out with no oversight? Lets just say that this was predictable.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg from a single swiss canton , this is likely taking place all over the world

High-Ranking Ukrainian Officials Caught Splurging On Luxury Real Estate In Switzerland​

Fact checked
June 8, 2022 Baxter Dmitry News, World 12 Comments
A-Chalet-evening-lit-up-looking-towards-tasch-678x381.jpg.webp

SHARES
High-ranking officials from Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky‘s inner circle have been purchasing multi-million dollar properties and real estate in Switzerland, a Newspunch investigation can reveal.

According to extracts from the Switzerland’s local land registry, high-ranking Ukrainian officials have purchased luxury real estate in the land of private bank accounts and alpine meadows.

Dmitry Razumkov, the 38-year-old politician and former Chairman of the Verkhovna Parliament of Ukraine, is the proud new owner of a luxury property in the luxury resort town of Gstaad, Switzerland, worth just under 9 million Swiss francs. For reference, the Swiss franc is worth almost the same as the USD.

90_big-1024x768.jpg.webp
Dmitry Razumkov is the owner of a Swiss property worth almost $10 million in the exclusive resort town of Gstaad
FUsQt6sXoAQtePW.jpg.webp

Oleksandr Danyliuk, the former Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) of Ukraine is the proud new owner of a luxury property in the resort town of Gstaad. Danyliuk’s property is worth a cool $10 million.

000_15P0YR.jpg.webp
Former Ukrainian finance minister Oleksandr Danylyuk is the owner of a 1,321 square meter luxury property in Gstaad
FUsQt6sXoAQtePW-1.jpg.webp

Lyudmila Denisova, the same ombudsman who was fired because of false reports about the atrocities of the Russian army against children, is now in possession of a 1,492 square meter Gstaad resort property worth more than $10 million.
1521127186-1833-1024x683.jpg.webp
Ljudmila Denisova’s luxury Gstaad apartment is the largest and most expensive of the collection, valued at a cool $10+ million
ljudmilia-934x1024.jpg.webp

Did anybody stop to think that sending billions of dollars in no-strings-attached aid to one of Europe’s poorest countries — that also happens to be one of the world’s most corrupt countries — might be a poor use of US taxpayer funds?
According to Transparency International’s 2021 Corruption Perceptions Index, (a scale of least to most corrupt nations), Ukraine ranked 122nd out of 180 countries, the most corrupt in Europe.
Statements from US and Western officials, as well as accounts in the mainstream media, have created a purposefully misleading image of Ukraine. There has been an effort to portray the country not only as a victim of Putin’s aggression, but as a plucky and noble underdog and a champion of freedom and democracy in the region. CNN’s John Blake literally compared Ukraine to America in the Revolutionary War.
The reality is darker and troubling: Ukraine has long been one of the most corrupt countries in a world of corrupt countries.
Ukraine’s track record of protecting democracy and civil liberties is not much better than its performance on corruption. In Freedom House’s 2022 report, Ukraine is listed in the “partly free” category, with a score of 61 out of a possible 100.
While there is no evidence US funds were spent on these Swiss properties, corruption has been rampant in Ukraine since the end of the Cold War and the world is now turning a blind eye while pumping Kiev’s coffers full of the folding stuff. Given this sobering reality, calls for Americans to “stand with Ukraine” are misplaced.

Did the "Big Guy" get his 10 percent?

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
“The Biden regime is crashing the global economy just to stick it to Putin and they don’t give a damn how many Americans and Europeans have to suffer,” comments Chris Menahan.

“You must be made to suffer for as long as it takes to secure the future of the Liberal World Order and ensure every town, city, state and nation throughout the world can host a Gay Pride Parade.”

Last edited:
How well the rifles hold up, I suppose we'll just have to see. Its basically a SIG MCX that can run .308 sized rounds. The reviews so far have been quite good. Either way SIG is doing some interesting stuff with them, additive manufactured(3D printed) suppressors for one. And theres no denying the 6.8x51 is a game changer. Steel based cases are the future. Imagine a .338 Lapua or .300 Norma cooking at 80,000+ PSI. The cases can supposedly go up to ~105k PSI. These steel based rounds open up entirely new realms of possibilities we haven't seen before, for long range shooters and handloaders in general.
Will it totally replace the M4? I doubt it... but maybe if/when they switch over to steel based polymer cases that becomes more likely. A full loadout of steel based brass 6.8x51 is gonna be quite heavy. But some head honchos seem to be worried about defeating body armor, I think thats a clue who we're gone be fighting next. But maybe they were just looking for something to spend money on so they dont lose that massive GWOT budget.

Call me crazy, I want one. The M157 digital optic that is supposed to be coming with it is also a gamechanger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Longshot231
How well the rifles hold up, I suppose we'll just have to see. Its basically a SIG MCX that can run .308 sized rounds. The reviews so far have been quite good. Either way SIG is doing some interesting stuff with them, additive manufactured(3D printed) suppressors for one. And theres no denying the 6.8x51 is a game changer. Steel based cases are the future. Imagine a .338 Lapua or .300 Norma cooking at 80,000+ PSI. The cases can supposedly go up to ~105k PSI. These steel based rounds open up entirely new realms of possibilities we haven't seen before, for long range shooters and handloaders in general.
Will it totally replace the M4? I doubt it... but maybe if/when they switch over to steel based polymer cases that becomes more likely. A full loadout of steel based brass 6.8x51 is gonna be quite heavy. But some head honchos seem to be worried about defeating body armor, I think thats a clue who we're gone be fighting next. But maybe they were just looking for something to spend money on so they dont lose that massive GWOT budget.

Call me crazy, I want one. The M157 digital optic that is supposed to be coming with it is also a gamechanger.

This goes back to medieval times or even further. Offense vs Defense

Reactions: Eostech

I like forgotten weapons video on it.

Dark forces are at work pushing the west into WW3. The timing of the adoption of the new SIG M5 Spear makes me wonder .. I damn sure want one regardless.

Why not? WWI made the 1903 great. WWII made the Garand great.

Vietnam made the M-16... Well...

The defects of the Vietnam era M-16 were corrected and many civilians own some of the finest MSRs that were built on the lessons learned from Vietnam.

I might wait till they work the bugs out of this one and look at the M5-A2 when it comes out.

Why not? WWI made the 1903 great. WWII made the Garand great.

Vietnam made the M-16... Well...

The defects of the Vietnam era M-16 were corrected and many civilians own some of the finest MSRs that were built on the lessons learned from Vietnam.

I might wait till they work the bugs out of this one and look at the M5-A2 when it comes out.
Oh I think it will be an excellent rifle. Inrange, Garand Thumb, and Forgotten Weapons all say its the real deal and I trust them. Me and my brother are talking about going halves on one as I type.
What makes me wonder is the purpose and timing of adoption of a standard service rifle that will weigh north of 14 lb with the optic, can, and a loaded mag along with ammo that troops will have to carry less of, in order to defeat level 4 plate at 500yd or whatever the spec is, in conjunction with current world events. It is defenitely a HUGE leap forward and ultra badass. That round with a digital optic turns every man into a 600+yd designated marksman.
Apparently the chinks got some new whiz bang titanium plates. No secret that we're on the warpath with China, and if they pushed us back to the 38th parallel when we had literal giants leading us, mostly all hardened vets of WW2, when we dwarfed China technologically, what will they be able to do when we have fuckin trannies leading us? People more worried about their pronouns than winning the battle? Against a near-peer China that has nukes and over a billion people population contributing to a massive economy to defeat us corrupt capitalists? Nice to see we're on the cutting edge but many major changes need to happen before we think about war with a near peer nuclear armed adversary...
I feel safe in saying the generals aint worried about Russia, they're sending their guys in with plate carriers that literally just have cardboard in them. Not even joking look up the pictures, its pitiful what those Russian troops are sent in with. Theres also pics of Russian tanks with the reactive armor pods/pouches blown apart and shown to just contain cardboard and shit. At least Kadyrov is a gun guy, so the Chechens are actually outfitted somewhat decently.

The tactics being talked about for China are quite interesting. Theres several articles out there indicating if(when) the tip of the spear starts hitting Chinese cities/urban areas, most of the SOF forces will be exploiting underground sewers and passageways in a way we haven't quite seen before.

Reactions: Bender
I mean... its definitely still lethal.. but damn. Theres also pics out there of Russian plate carriers literally just filled with fckn cardboard. Reactive armor pods with paper and cotton and shit inside. @TheGerman is right, Russia is nowhere near the Soviet menace that we expected to cross the fulda gap with a million tanks before we could blink.

Reactions: Snuby642
Oh I think it will be an excellent rifle. Inrange, Garand Thumb, and Forgotten Weapons all say its the real deal and I trust them. Me and my brother are talking about going halves on one as I type.
What makes me wonder is the purpose and timing of adoption of a standard service rifle that will weigh north of 14 lb with the optic, can, and a loaded mag along with ammo that troops will have to carry less of, in order to defeat level 4 plate at 500yd or whatever the spec is, in conjunction with current world events. It is defenitely a HUGE leap forward and ultra badass. That round with a digital optic turns every man into a 600+yd designated marksman.
Apparently the chinks got some new whiz bang titanium plates. No secret that we're on the warpath with China, and if they pushed us back to the 38th parallel when we had literal giants leading us, mostly all hardened vets of WW2, when we dwarfed China technologically, what will they be able to do when we have fuckin trannies leading us? People more worried about their pronouns than winning the battle? Against a near-peer China that has nukes and over a billion people population contributing to a massive economy to defeat us corrupt capitalists? Nice to see we're on the cutting edge but many major changes need to happen before we think about war with a near peer nuclear armed adversary...
I feel safe in saying the generals aint worried about Russia, they're sending their guys in with plate carriers that literally just have cardboard in them. Not even joking look up the pictures, its pitiful what those Russian troops are sent in with. Theres also pics of Russian tanks with the reactive armor pods/pouches blown apart and shown to just contain cardboard and shit. At least Kadyrov is a gun guy, so the Chechens are actually outfitted somewhat decently.

The tactics being talked about for China are quite interesting. Theres several articles out there indicating if(when) the tip of the spear starts hitting Chinese cities/urban areas, most of the SOF forces will be exploiting underground sewers and passageways in a way we haven't quite seen before.
Remember that no reviewer is shooting the high pressure ammo.

I mean... its definitely still lethal.. but damn. Theres also pics out there of Russian plate carriers literally just filled with fckn cardboard. Reactive armor pods with paper and cotton and shit inside. @TheGerman is right, Russia is nowhere near the Soviet menace that we expected to cross the fulda gap with a million tanks before we could blink.
Their special operation in Ukraine against NATO proves otherwise.

That is kinda my point, and no disrespect to the Nagant, but Russia is literally issuing conscripts a 100 year old rilfe while we are arguing over sigs new M5... I don't see modern day Russia as much of a conventional military threat to the US. The modern equipment they do have is more military parade status than actually produced in significant numbers. Might clinch Polands turd cutter but not to USA directly.

China’s biggest competition to the US comes from their industrial/ manufacturing ability and motivation in that direction. They are quickly closing gaps in technology that existed. The Chinese are not stupid, they dont want war, they want to dominate economically. Their military is more of a deterrent for border threats than a global dominant fighting force. China wants business deals and access to minerals and materials. Not shooting war, they have little power projection capabilities beyond their borders. Mobilization and movement of a military force to say Africa or the American’s... no.

To the pussification of the US population. I see and understand that point. But at the same time your average US citizen has more access to firearms and training in their use than most other people on the planet especially, Chinese. A right we need to keep fighting for!!!!!

So to sum it up. Russia outside of Nukes and arming 3rd worlders to fight never was much of a threat. The Chinese have forcibly controlled population to point that they’ve neutered their access to the ability to fight. China wants to conduct business not war.

Us citizens are one of the few countries that stilll have access to some military grade weapons. More so than anyone in china or Russia. Or just about any other country on the planet, And we don’t need to allow these liberal fucking morons who are taking these government positions to neuter our ability to fight anymore

The Sniper Mosin Nagants are issued in Ukraine by the Donbas militias to their conscripts in the same vein as Ukraine is issuing Maxim machine guns.

But yes Russia is ultimately much too small of an economy to afford all the shiny toys or be a mayor world power.
The aid provided in past 4 months to ukraine already surpasses (once you add European $$ to US 53Billion$) the Russian cca 60billion $ defense budget ( about the size of CIA's budget) and that covers everything from Nuclear deterrent to ground forces. In the past they actually spent mostly on Nuclear deterrent(+subs) and AD.

Add to that endemic corruption that further limits the effective use of rather limited funds.
ROSTEC , head honcho basically a public employee ,owns a 110mio4 jacht (Rostec basically runs all of Russian defense industry in addition to other industries)
one-of-russias-top-influential-tycoons-is-selling-his-secretive-113-million-megayacht-174894_1.jpg

China, on the other hand, is already well past US in PPP (Purchasing power parity what you actually get for your moneys worth, a better indicator than GDP), and far outstripping USSR&Warsaw pact combined in their heyday in all respects, population, GDP ,PPP , manufacturing capacity, market size etc.

I think folks also misunderstand 'authoritarian' systems vs factchecked pretend-a-democratic as inferior in spirit or will to fight, if anything historically that has never really been the case.

Like you said does anyone seriously believe having 20% LGBTIQ++ ratio is an added value in any situation outside a Hollypedowod casting couch.

But yes Chinese are a trading and manufacturing superpower with a historically poor military track record at least since Mongol rule. And i do not see any indication that they would have much interest in war as its bad for their core business.

Last edited:
That is kinda my point, and no disrespect to the Nagant, but Russia is literally issuing conscripts a 100 year old rilfe while we are arguing over sigs new M5... I don't see modern day Russia as much of a conventional military threat to the US. The modern equipment they do have is more military parade status than actually produced in significant numbers. Might clinch Polands turd cutter but not to USA directly.

China’s biggest competition to the US comes from their industrial/ manufacturing ability and motivation in that direction. They are quickly closing gaps in technology that existed. The Chinese are not stupid, they dont want war, they want to dominate economically. Their military is more of a deterrent for border threats than a global dominant fighting force. China wants business deals and access to minerals and materials. Not shooting war, they have little power projection capabilities beyond their borders. Mobilization and movement of a military force to say Africa or the American’s... no.

To the pussification of the US population. I see and understand that point. But at the same time your average US citizen has more access to firearms and training in their use than most other people on the planet especially, Chinese. A right we need to keep fighting for!!!!!

So to sum it up. Russia outside of Nukes and arming 3rd worlders to fight never was much of a threat. The Chinese have forcibly controlled population to point that they’ve neutered their access to the ability to fight. China wants to conduct business not war.

Us citizens are one of the few countries that stilll have access to some military grade weapons. More so than anyone in china or Russia. Or just about any other country on the planet, And we don’t need to allow these liberal fucking morons who are taking these government positions to neuter our ability to fight anymore
It aint the M5 or the American fighting man Im worried about. Thats a fckn badass rifle and the typical American infantry force has proven themselves capable of more impressive feats than goddang Alexander the Great's companion cavalry and Napoleon's Old Guard.
Look at our leadership. The guys that are getting promoted. They're gonna get a ton of guys killed or even captured. Iran took a US Navy ship with not a shot fired.

china doesn't have to fight a war when they have been successful at buying control of our higher learning institutions and turning americans against america, white people against being white, and traditional values as threats to democracy.

It aint the M5 or the American fighting man Im worried about. Thats a fckn badass rifle and the typical American infantry force has proven themselves capable of more impressive feats than goddang Alexander the Great's companion cavalry and Napoleon's Old Guard.
Look at our leadership. The guys that are getting promoted. They're gonna get a ton of guys killed or even captured. Iran took a US Navy ship with not a shot fired.
100% on the weak leaders. Obama’s administration is a big part of this Ukraine mess. Biden basically being Obama 2.0... and here we are.

My father was in the Army stationed at Badhersfield near the Fulda gap I'm guessing.

The Soviets would shoot accross the border at them when they put up a lookout in places they didn't like and sometimes vehicles.

My dad would have to crawl through the mud and hook chains to jeeps etc. and connect enough to pull the disabled vehicle back out while being shot at.

During his free time he met my mom. Lol

Something to ponder:

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”​

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

china doesn't have to fight a war when they have been successful at buying control of our higher learning institutions and turning americans against america, white people against being white, and traditional values as threats to democracy.
The Chinese wrote the book. Other than the weapons, very little has changed.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

The weirdest actor in whole Ukraine proxy war is UK , ''has been'' power that often fanicies its still one , has cut so deep into its military, that they actually have to rotate ammo ,missiles and torpedos among ships when they deploy as they don't have enough at arm the fleet at any one time.
Now Ukraine donations are taking their tool.

The UK's transfer of weapons to Ukraine has already led to the weakening of the British armed forces themselves in a number of areas — The Times

"Our ministers have clearly established the amount of weapons needed, but they are not ready to allow its reduction, especially critical advanced weapons and a reduction in potential below a certain level. Even with these guarantees, some experts believe that the number of units of weapons already transferred has left the British army insufficiently powerful in several areas,"

photo_2022-06-29_16-50-46.jpg

* Yesterday Lukashenko announced there was an attack on military facilities in Belarus and that Ukr missiles were intercepted. He said he will now target ''decision-making centers.'' this would be first missile strikes by Belarus on Ukraine !!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.