• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm.... Pipeline was finished last year. One more time, the train has left the station.
The Biden administration plans to impose sanctions on the company constructing the Nord Stream 2 pipeline in a move intended to follow Germany’s announcement that it would not proceed with the controversial pipeline’s certification.
The sanctions on the company, Nord Stream 2 AG, and its chief executive officer are part of the administration’s response to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s decision to recognize the autonomy of two breakaway regions in eastern Ukraine, a U.S. official said.
The State Department didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.

Leaving fort Carson yesterday....3rd BDE activated along with my old unit.

Took a video of it, but too long to put in here.

Doc

View attachment 7814004
Damn, headed to points east. Thanks for posting.

3 ABCT/4 ID is the spring rotational to replace 1 ABCT / 1 ID as the armored component of ATLANTIC RESOLVE. I wonder if they have accelerated the asset movement in response to the Russian aggression? I wonder if they will keep 1 ABCT deployed there, alongside 3 ABCT. The Brits have done this with NATO's EFP in Estonia... 1st Welsh Guards accelerated their rotation and reinforced the previously deployed task force, essentially doubling their combat power. I think the Germans are pushing additional soldiers into Lithuanian although the Germans have been very wimpy.

Someone said 101st is deploying. I don't think this is the case, at least not at moment.

82nd sent BDE into Poland a few weeks ago. USAREUR-AF sent 2nd Cav into Romania and they are spread out across the area including Hungary and Bulgaria (can you believe it, US Army has soldiers in Bulgaria - that might be a first in history!)

USAF has moved significant attack aircraft to Germany. Two squadrons of F-35s from Hill, half a squadron of F-15s, to reinforce the squadron of F-16s at Spangdahlem. Big B-52s are making daily runs out of England, down across the Med, doing circles off the Syrian coast and flying home.

There is a big USN presence in the Med right now, a Carrier Strike Group, reinforced by additional DDGs. Probably a SSGN (or two) in case cruise missiles are required (to flat that Russian AFB in Syria).

US Army Special Forces have sent weapon advisor teams into Ukraine, to train the Ukrainians on Javelin ATGMs and other western weapon systems.

Please sound off as you guys hear of additional US military deployments. Trying to keep track of things.

Damn, headed to points east. Thanks for posting.

3 ABCT/4 ID is the spring rotational to replace 1 ABCT / 1 ID as the armored component of ATLANTIC RESOLVE. I wonder if they have accelerated the asset movement in response to the Russian aggression? I wonder if they will keep 1 ABCT deployed there, alongside 3 ABCT. The Brits have done this with NATO's EFP in Estonia... 1st Welsh Guards accelerated their rotation and reinforced the previously deployed task force, essentially doubling their combat power. I think the Germans are pushing additional soldiers into Lithuanian although the Germans have been very wimpy.

Someone said 101st is deploying. I don't think this is the case, at least not at moment.

82nd sent BDE into Poland a few weeks ago. USAREUR-AF sent 2nd Cav into Romania and they are spread out across the area including Hungary and Bulgaria (can you believe it, US Army has soldiers in Bulgaria - that might be a first in history!)

USAF has moved significant attack aircraft to Germany. Two squadrons of F-35s from Hill, half a squadron of F-15s, to reinforce the squadron of F-16s at Spangdahlem. Big B-52s are making daily runs out of England, down across the Med, doing circles off the Syrian coast and flying home.

There is a big USN presence in the Med right now, a Carrier Strike Group, reinforced by additional DDGs. Probably a SSGN (or two) in case cruise missiles are required (to flat that Russian AFB in Syria).

US Army Special Forces have sent weapon advisor teams into Ukraine, to train the Ukrainians on Javelin ATGMs and other western weapon systems.

Please sound off as you guys hear of additional US military deployments. Trying to keep track of things.

Opsec ?

Does anyone know of a good source for video and updates on what's happening.

I've seen almost no video and I doubt the Russians want it getting out.

Most of what I have found seems to be stock footage.

Wasn't Nostradomus' quatrain about the one in the blue turban starting world war III? Nato's blue helmets are close enough to be of concern.
Gotta reply to my own post about this. Just found the blue turbans and it makes sense.

1645652387029.png

So are Paul Pelosi, Devon Archer and Hunter Biden going to join the fight???

Personally I think those should be the first three people we send
The only F'n reason we're even getting involved in the sh%t, is poopy-pants owes Zaleski/Ukraine, for all the money-laundering they have done for sniff & snort (sorry, I had to use it!). NOT 1, F'n American life should be lost over scratch & sniff's ill-gotten $$. Mac:mad::mad:

Last edited:
Another Afghanistan like when we back OBL to fuck with the Russians .

Such as this one unearthed a few years ago. Theory was that he was sitting cozy in a foxhole when a shell hit nearby and killed him instantly. Actually happened to find the picture last night while browsing a military history reddit. Macabre but interesting.
vip3h7uq6zm31.jpg
wow, would love to see more pictures of things like this as it's actually a time stopped which I find fascinating

wow, would love to see more pictures of things like this as it's actually a time stopped which I find fascinating
Right? I've been to Pompeii, years ago, and seen the casts of the bodies, and I've seen photos of the shadows at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but those are more like impressions of something that happened. An actual skeleton with his helmet and boots on and his PPSh within arm's reach is... different somehow.

The only F'n reason we're even getting involved in the sh%t, is poopy-pants owes Zaleski/Ukraine, for all the money-laundering they have done for sniff & snort (sorry, I had to use it!). NOT 1, F'n American life should be lost over scratch & sniff's ill-gotten $$. Mac:mad::mad:
If they are going to reap the benefits... They should lead the charge.

We have already lost people in training accidents.

• Sad
Reactions: 10ring'r
Right? I've been to Pompeii, years ago, and seen the casts of the bodies, and I've seen photos of the shadows at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but those are more like impressions of something that happened. An actual skeleton with his helmet and boots on and his PPSh within arm's reach is... different somehow.
agree!

there are many of these videos on Youtube. Apparently there is a big "graveyard robbing" industry in Eastern Europe, so many professional archaeologists find this very annoying. Plus, you could say that they are desecrating the dead. I have no set opinion either way. History is being learned

Last edited:
Civilians in eastern Ukraine will likely have to engage in guerrilla warfare to hold off the invading forces first. God help them.

Fuck Ukraine. The only way I support helping Ukraine is if we take their shit, and make it the 51st state.

JUST IN - Putin announces in a televised speech the start of a military operation against #Ukraine and declares that Russia aims to demilitarize the neighboring country.

Calls on the Ukrainian military to "immediately lay down its arms."

Putin warns any foreign attempt to interfere with Russian action would lead to "consequences they have never seen."

JUST IN - Russian Black Sea Fleet launches amphibious assault on Ukrainian coast lines near Odessa and Mariupol.

Russian troops have reportedly landed in Odessa, others crossing the border into Kharkiv.

When uncle Joe wakes up at 9 am I'm sure we will get a statement about how terrible it is that they did this. Going toe to toe once again :cautious:

Will NATO step in?

For the "self proclaimed" analysts who sometimes post here thinking they "know" shit. There are few in the west that know and even those are being vilified because the party line needs dumb and ego centrical characters to do the empire's bidding.
Sadly, all pawns in a grandiose game my friend.

When uncle Joe wakes up at 9 am I'm sure we will get a statement about how terrible it is that they did this. Going toe to toe once again :cautious:

Will NATO step in?
That blanket statement has already been made. He simply said something along the lines that the attack occurring about now was “unprovoked.”

Reactions: rlsmith1
Is now the time to start panic buying electronics before China ransacks Taiwan?

Reactions: UKDslayer
We don’t have a DC to give. The Russians will have to work that out with the Chinese.
Touché! Well played sir!
Why the fuck would putin bother to invade a a place full of and currently ran by communists?

Redundant.
Well, to be fair, I was just gonna go ahead and give it to them.

Reactions: Matches Malone
How much of a douchebag would you have to be to worry about how many kids would die in the confrontation? Maybe I'm a cunt on that one.

How much of a douchebag would you have to be to worry about how many kids would die in the confrontation? Maybe I'm a cunt on that one.
Omg you bleeding hearts. Dude there’s kids being slaved in China right now. Kids turned to soldiers and forces to rape and kill their parents in Africa..right now. There’s little afghan boys being raped right now. I don’t see you complaining about any of it. I surely don’t see you DOING anything about it either so, chill out.

Omg you bleeding hearts. Dude there’s kids being slaved in China right now. Kids turned to soldiers and forces to rape and kill their parents in Africa..right now. There’s little afghan boys being raped right now. I don’t see you complaining about any of it. I surely don’t see you DOING anything about it either so, chill out.
This!

Status
Not open for further replies.