• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been done before. We had a real reason to go to Afghanistan to get OBL after 9/11, but we going to go get that POS in Iraq too because he said bad things about and threatened W's Daddy.

The back of their plate carriers indicate MGB which in my horrible Russian would probably be the acronym for Ministry of State Security ? KGB was Committee of State Security but that ended so they say with the cold war and the break up? With all the false flags getting waved around who knows but if these guy's are supposed to be Ukraine's current unit to replace the KGB they have to rethink that. No one hates commies more then me but those guy's are not anything like the KGB. Probably some militia guy's suited up for the camera's to back up some false narrative. Anyway they are not in my opinion well trained.

Ministry of State Security in the self-proclaimed republic of Donetsk, these are local rednecks Militia,but the other side is not much different Ukraine mostly has conscripts with 2 months worth of basic training before they end up in the trenches.

Considering this has been going on since 2014 i imagine many of these folks were just kids when this started so likely haven't served in Ukrainan armed forces prior

These days go pro body cams seem to be everywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: canman
the real question is why; why is Ukraine so important to this administration? Why is no one digging into this question?
You know why!

The back of their plate carriers indicate MGB which in my horrible Russian would probably be the acronym for Ministry of State Security ? KGB was Committee of State Security but that ended so they say with the cold war and the break up? With all the false flags getting waved around who knows but if these guy's are supposed to be Ukraine's current unit to replace the KGB they have to rethink that. No one hates commies more then me but those guy's are not anything like the KGB. Probably some militia guy's suited up for the camera's to back up some false narrative. Anyway they are not in my opinion well trained.
I haven’t watched the vids you are referring to but nothing would surprise me at this point.

Ministry of State Security in the self-proclaimed republic of Donetsk, these are local rednecks Militia,but the other side is not much different Ukraine mostly has conscripts with 2 months worth of basic training before they end up in the trenches.

Considering this has been going on since 2014 i imagine many of these folks were just kids when this started so likely haven't served in Ukrainan armed forces prior

These days go pro body cams seem to be everywhere.

At 12:46 of the second video...What the hell did he think was going to happen. These guy's are Recce? They couldn't find a Rabbi in Tel Aviv. And Biden wants to intergrade these smucks into NATO. WTH. We should load up everything including the Embassy get on planes and come back to the US. We got a Border that needs some attention.

The only A model I worked was the NASA bird. All the rest were B models. I had the honor of crewing 088, Golden Bear, many times.
Yeah, I had a buddy of mine that worked at Edwards. They had a couple of the A's there. He worked the program that did testing for all the new radar/avionics packages when they were being developed. At least, that's what he told me. Mac:unsure:

Who’s the idiot today eh? Told ya… bear has had enough and lets see if 404 has the stomach to fuck around and take one for the “team”.

You still are. A broken clock is right twice a day and you're so far wrong as far as I can see.

You can kill the messenger.... The message remains the same.
Listen for a minute and take the red pill. the message that the MSM does not want to tell you is that Soros and the Obama Admin launched a color revolution in Ukraine a few years ago, for their own reasons.

they overthrew an inept but nevertheless lawfully elected government in favor of an artificially propped up and heavily funded puppet government in Kiev, whose entire reason for existence was to bring about a war with Russia

when this happened, the large Russian minority in Ukraine decided to protest or outright secede.

most of the areas with a large Russian population were quickly crushed by the Kiev/Soros regime, who used tanks and troops against civilians.

Lugansk and Donetsk managed to fight the Ukrainians to a standstill, and we've been subjected to 7 years of propaganda about "russian invasions" ever since.

Now with the Bidenites and Soros massing troops on the border, Russia is backed up against the wall and are forced to acknowledge the separatist governments after years of not wanting to do so precipitously.

Years ago, Russia did the same thing in Ossetia, recognizing a breakaway republic that wanted nothing to do with Georgia, but were shoved in there with them anyway, against their will. What happened to America's morality? At some point the desire for a geopolitical game-of-thrones, the obsession to spread cancerous, Orwellian totalitarian democracy, and the insistence on the mantra of "territorial integrity" has replaced the primary American Ideal that our country was founded on: that governments are the servant of the people, and whenever any form of government becomes destructive of those ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish that government and to institute a new one which will best effect their safety and happiness.

the Russian minority in Ukraine broke away and have been asking Russia to save them since day one. The totalitarian democrats are determined to bludgeon them back into submission, just like they are determined to bludgeon us into slavery in our own homes, in the land of our forefathers who tolerated no such tyrants.

again, to totalitarians, obeying government and submitting to it's "territorial integrity" trumps any Right of the People to self determination, and they will propagandize the living shit out of you for years until you believe it. So that's the message.

VlU9y7ZQc4jP.jpeg

The Russians have learned absolutely nothing, evident by their military organization and equipment, from Afghanistan. The only reason they went into Georgia and 'won' so quickly is because basically no one in Georgia was fighting back; a severe contrast to Ukraine who has been building 100s of miles of defensive positions for over a year now. They will have larger centers like Kiev and Donbus overrun, only to partially encircle the Russians while exploiting their shit tier logistical prowess and fight them from inside the populous, much like how the Taliban fought us, until it becomes more trouble than its worth for both sides.

I can't even see how this would be in any way related to 'support Biden' or not. I mean, that fag already has something like a 20% approval rating. No one is supporting shit. But Ukraine, to most of America, especially after what happened in Afghanistan, just leaves everyone confused and disinterested. It's not WW3. It's not us coming to the rescue of Kuwait. It's not retaliation for a strike on our home soil. Hell...no one even knows where the fuck Ukraine actually is.

The only real outcome from this will be a further break up of the EU as everyone realizes Germany has allied itself to the communists and until the US gets an actual president in the White House, you're all on your own.

Oh, I also cannot wait to be lectured as to how this is all somehow Trump's fault because of how he colluded with the Russians the entire time and he has gotten them to retaliate against the Bidens' interests in Ukraine because Putin owed him a favor.

The Russians have learned absolutely nothing, evident by their military organization and equipment, from Afghanistan. The only reason they went into Georgia and 'won' so quickly is because basically no one in Georgia was fighting back; a severe contrast to Ukraine who has been building 100s of miles of defensive positions for over a year now. They will have larger centers like Kiev and Donbus overrun, only to partially encircle the Russians while exploiting their shit tier logistical prowess and fight them from inside the populous, much like how the Taliban fought us, until it becomes more trouble than its worth for both sides.

I can't even see how this would be in any way related to 'support Biden' or not. I mean, that fag already has something like a 20% approval rating. No one is supporting shit. But Ukraine, to most of America, especially after what happened in Afghanistan, just leaves everyone confused and disinterested. It's not WW3. It's not us coming to the rescue of Kuwait. It's not retaliation for a strike on our home soil. Hell...no one even knows where the fuck Ukraine actually is.

The only real outcome from this will be a further break up of the EU as everyone realizes Germany has allied itself to the communists and until the US gets an actual president in the White House, you're all on your own.

Oh, I also cannot wait to be lectured as to how this is all somehow Trump's fault because of how he colluded with the Russians the entire time and he has gotten them to retaliate against the Bidens' interests in Ukraine because Putin owed him a favor.
agree. iraq and kuwait were different in that the saddam was armed and empowered by us foreign policy in the first place.

BidenPutin.jpg

Biden closing his eyes during the shart , Putin at this point knows the world his his.

Staff reported that Biden said Putin scared the shit out of him and apologized for the mess.

Last edited:
View attachment 7812948

Biden closing his eyes during the shart , Putin at this point knows the world his his.
I’m sorry but Biden got to go. I don’t mean to talk about my elders but he projects weakness in everything. I cannot believe this babbling old man with dementia is the leader of the free world. We need age limits as well, imo!

Something that will now be interesting to see is are the DNR and LNR 'self-proclaimed republics' recognized as within the bounds they actually control today or the whole Donetsk and Lugansk regions they initially laid claim to in 2014 , if the latter is the case 'peacekeeping operations' might no end on current frontlines.

Looked at the pols in Russia i am somewhat surprised there is so much support for this as it makes confrontation near certain. The line that can be followed through many Russian speaking forums and blogs folks think that its long overdue, and only because Vlad was a coward folks had to suffer 14.500+ casualties over past 8y ,if they recognized the Republics as they did in Crimea,it would have been bloodless , Ukrainians had 7years to implement Minsk 1&2 ,, federalize Ukraine and give some autonomy to the two regions, except for losing face for some in Kiev there would be little downsides to Ukraine actually implementing Minsk treaties. That is very common thinking behind the rationale.

In any case, it seems things can only get worse now.

The proposed sanctions package is an absolute nothing burger, has no real teeth. Even the temporary halt to certification of Northstream 2 is kind mot as certification was halted months ago till shell company owning it is 'brought in compliance' with EU requirements .

• EU proposed sanctions to target those involved in recognition of breakaway regions
• EU proposed sanctions target banks financing Russian military and other operations in the region
• EU proposed sanctions target Russia’s ability to tap EU’s capital and financial markets
• EU proposed sanctions target trade from two breakaway regions to and from EU
• EU says ministers to meet to finalize proposed first package of sanctions
• EU has prepared and stands ready to adopt additional measures at a later stage if needed in the light of further developments

2022-02-22_15h39_22.png

Currently the Rebels hold less than half of each region.
Location-of-Donetsk-and-Luhansk-regions-in-Ukraine-A-Areas-under-control-by-the.png

Last edited:
Something that will now be interesting to see is are the DNR and LNR 'self-proclaimed republics' recognized as within the bounds they actually control today or the whole Donetsk and Lugansk regions they initially laid claim to in 2014 , if the latter is the case 'peacekeeping operations' might no end on current frontlines.

Looked at the pols in Russia i am somewhat surprised there is so much support for this as it makes confrontation near certain. The line that can be followed through many Russian speaking forums and blogs folks think that its long overdue, and only because Vlad was a coward folks had to suffer 14.500+ casualties over past 8y ,if they recognized the Republics as they did in Crimea,it would have been bloodless , Ukrainians had 7years to implement Minsk 1&2 ,, federalize Ukraine and give some autonomy to the two regions, except for losing face for some in Kiev there would be little downsides to Ukraine actually implementing Minsk treaties. That is very common thinking behind the rationale.

In any case, it seems things can only get worse now.

The proposed sanctions package is an absolute nothing burger, has no real teeth. Even the temporary halt to certification of Northstream 2 is kind mot as certification was halted months ago till shell company owning it is 'brought in compliance' with EU requirements .

• EU proposed sanctions to target those involved in recognition of breakaway regions
• EU proposed sanctions target banks financing Russian military and other operations in the region
• EU proposed sanctions target Russia’s ability to tap EU’s capital and financial markets
• EU proposed sanctions target trade from two breakaway regions to and from EU
• EU says ministers to meet to finalize proposed first package of sanctions
• EU has prepared and stands ready to adopt additional measures at a later stage if needed in the light of further developments

View attachment 7813133

Currently the Rebels hold less than half of each region.
Location-of-Donetsk-and-Luhansk-regions-in-Ukraine-A-Areas-under-control-by-the.png
Not for long….

I’m sorry but Biden got to go. I don’t mean to talk about my elders but he projects weakness in everything. I cannot believe this babbling old man with dementia is the leader of the free world. We need age limits as well, imo!
The team of soros, obama, rice, and that klaus guy are running the "free" world (that really isn't free).

Putin wants the USSR back. The world can either give it to him or support those that don't want the bear back.
Maybe some people in the USA have forgotten why the Ukraineians don't want the soviets back
genocide
Maybe we can support people with weapons without actually sending our troops there. Did people forget about Hungary in 1956? They wanted peace and the world fed them to the soviets.
Maybe we should give Ukraine a few of their nuclear weapons back.
Putin is going to peace meal and take over Ukranine and the world will watch another country that wants freedom fall into tyranny (like Canada)

Reactions: tomcatmv
Putin wants the USSR back. The world can either give it to him or support those that don't want the bear back.
Maybe some people in the USA have forgotten why the Ukraineians don't want the soviets back
genocide
Maybe we can support people with weapons without actually sending our troops there. Did people forget about Hungary in 1956? They wanted peace and the world fed them to the soviets.
Maybe we should give Ukraine a few of their nuclear weapons back.
Putin is going to peace meal and take over Ukranine and the world will watch another country that wants freedom fall into tyranny (like Canada)

The Ukraine is such a corrupt mess, a good part of their citizens think things would actually be better under Russia.
The "news" media is all about "poor Ukraine" because if Russia happens to ever take it over, where will the Democrats launder billions of dollars of kickbacks and dirty money?

This all started when the CIA staged a phony revolution just like they were doing all over, and kicked out the pro-russian government.

Russians understood what the CIA were doing with all their B.S. "colour revolutions" and understood unless you want the wolves once again to be at the gates, better get tough fast, the days of being nice are coming to an end.

The Ukraine is such a corrupt mess, a good part of their citizens think things would actually be better under Russia.
The "news" media is all about "poor Ukraine" because if Russia happens to ever take it over, where will the Democrats launder billions of dollars of kickbacks and dirty money?

This all started when the CIA staged a phony revolution just like they were doing all over, and kicked out the pro-russian government.

Russians understood what the CIA were doing with all their B.S. "colour revolutions" and understood unless you want the wolves once again to be at the gates, better get tough fast, the days of being nice are coming to an end.
This 100%

Syria, Libya... the democrats/rhinos were going hard under Obama.

The failed attempt in Turkey. Fethullah Gülan who now lives in Pennsylvania... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Turkish_coup_d'état_attempt

The closet commies are daughters of the Soviets.

Which with their deep infiltration puts us all at the start of the following on the biblical timeline;

"And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh."

Those three ribs are the three western continents of North America, Europe, and Australia/NZ.

So we are in the jaws of communism more than we realize and had been warned this would happen all along. Too bad we did not pay attention.

The Rooskies, no matter how much they feign righteousness to draw freedom lovers to their side, certainly aren't your friends.

All of this is being steered by the leopard that finances every move made by nations. Which is why it says.. "they said thus unto it".

Last edited:
Reactions: Romeo458
The closet commies are daughters of the Soviets.

Which with their deep infiltration puts us all at the start of the following on the biblical timeline;

"And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh."

Those three ribs are the three western continents of North America, Europe, and Australia/NZ.

So we are in the jaws of communism more than we realize and had been warned this would happen all along. Too bad we did not pay attention.

The Rooskies, no matter how much they feign righteousness to draw freedom lovers to their side, certainly aren't your friends.

All of this is being steered by the leopard that finances every move made by nations. Which is why it says.. "they said thus unto it".
Did it maybe dawn on you that those rooskies maybe got through their thick (almost 90 years thick) skulls the dangers and lessons of communism and can and do recognize west for what it is now. They are now finally strong enough to assert what they consider “red lines” and based on historical experience with old Europe and new Europe (aka USA) one cant blame them for wanting at least 2k km of buffer zone to prevent fuckers that like to have picnics watching sunrises over the steppes. Russia today is more traditional and Christian* land than you perhaps ever were let alone what is West nowadays. Combine that with huge amount of natural resources and hardy population and you get something globalist are jealous of and desperately in need of. But i agree with you they are no angels and that for world to function there needs to be a balance and respect for law and absence of double standards (Kosovo rings a bell?).

*meant more in moral/values term as opposed to lbgtqz+- globalistic absence of any morals and values.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Status
Not open for further replies.