• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait you mean those ovens were not for people they bury them instead? Or did the Rusky drunken vodka lovers trade gas intended for ovens for liquid gold? Re-read what you write and based on what was written by "experts", "thinktanks" and various "unnamed senior officials" and what has actually happened, try to pull your head out of your ass - if possible even.

But yea Ukies will launch their counteroffensive any day now.... right about when pigs start to fly and bbq ribs begin to rain down on us all...

La-la land for some i guess sure beats reality, few years ago people needed drugs or at least some hard liquor to "get away" now all you need is dose of MSM and on you go never to come back...

Wait you mean those ovens were not for people they bury them instead? Or did the Rusky drunken vodka lovers trade gas intended for ovens for liquid gold? Re-read what you write and based on what was written by "experts", "thinktanks" and various "unnamed senior officials" and what has actually happened, try to pull your head out of your ass - if possible even.

But yea Ukies will launch their counteroffensive any day now.... right about when pigs start to fly and bbq ribs begin to rain down on us all...

La-la land for some i guess sure beats reality, few years ago people needed drugs or at least some hard liquor to "get away" now all you need is dose of MSM and on you go never to come back...
Exactly, and I think their idea of a counterofense is shooting some HIMARS at a nuclear power plant.

Let's ask ourselves, even if Mexico was restocked with weapons from Russia or China, would they really be able to hold back a full scale invasion by the US? Especially if the Mexican government and Cartels were pocketing the funds and selling some of the weapons meant for the front lines. I'm betting the level of corruption in Ukraine matches that of Mexico.

Anyone who thinks this isn't really a US and Brit lead operation is not firing on all cylinders.

Exactly, and I think their idea of a counterofense is shooting some HIMARS at a nuclear power plant.

Let's ask ourselves, even if Mexico was restocked with weapons from Russia or China, would they really be able to hold back a full scale invasion by the US? Especially if the Mexican government and Cartels were pocketing the funds and selling some of the weapons meant for the front lines. I'm betting the level of corruption in Ukraine matches that of Mexico.

Anyone who thinks this isn't really a US and Brit lead operation is not firing on all cylinders.
Do you believe that this is a "full scale" invasion by Russia? Putin calls it a "special military operation."

Do you believe that this is a "full scale" invasion by Russia? Putin calls it a "special military operation."
It's probably not, Russia has had 70 years to stockpile arms, they got a lot of tanks and possible conscripts. I doubt they are blowing their load this early. But I am not an expert on this stuff, it really depends on who you listen to. Doesn't seem like it. But Russia has had some big fuckups, regardless of what it is.

You realize that audio in the video is probably read by a bot? "Slava Ukraina" right..?

I have seen a million videos on youtube saying how bad Russia is loosing. Fuck them both, but we are being fed tons of propaganda, to the point where it's hard to discern what the fuck is really happening. All I know for sure is that there is corruption, Neo Liberals, Neo Cons, Oligarks, Marxist Elites, and war mongers everywhere in this mess.

KGB gonna do what KGB does.

Very well could be a mass grave, but the last time they said that it was obviously separate single graves in a cemetery. Some folks even went there and filmed it up close and talked to the grave diggers.

You setup meat grinder for making sausages. You find special breed of pigs that simply clean themselves, unzip their skin, part, wash, process and their perfect pieces mixed with nice juicy fat walk right up on conveyor belt feeding your grinder. With that there is another breed of pigs draining themselves helping first kind...

Do you?

A). Do a jig dance out of sight and say nothing
B). Ask politely first kind of pigs to perhaps stop doing what they are doing and putting on a butchers apron
C). Ask second kind of pigs to stop hoarding first kind and put on a butchers apron and find a way to hoard pigs

Basically willing pigs will eventually be extinct (denazification part) and what is worth will be taken by russian speaking Ukrainians to be either incorporated in Russia proper or some kind of new state that will eventually join Russian federation. What is left of what was western Ukraine will be part Poland part Hungary with probably some ZOO sized "little Ukraine" keeping wildlife inside a cage for all to see (the dumbest kind of homo sapiens the kind that tried to mimic Germans and actually succeeding in mimicking them exactly as in "the flower of nation died in Russian steppes" with what remained produced a future generations of pussified scum that in 2022 has a protest for Animalfuckery to be normalized)

People who are unable to grasp in 2022 that Western values and society has completed veered of course and that without serious watering the tree of liberty won't selfcorrect and that autopilot is set in direction of doom are part of the problem and as was said before up here their engine cylinders seem to have some serious misfire problem...

You setup meat grinder for making sausages. You find special breed of pigs that simply clean themselves, unzip their skin, part, wash, process and their perfect pieces mixed with nice juicy fat walk right up on conveyor belt feeding your grinder. With that there is another breed of pigs draining themselves helping first kind...

Do you?

B). Ask politely first kind of pigs to perhaps stop doing what they are doing and putting on a butchers apron
C). Ask second kind of pigs to stop hoarding first kind and put on a butchers apron and find a way to hoard pigs

Basically willing pigs will eventually be extinct (denazification part) and what is worth will be taken by russian speaking Ukrainians to be either incorporated in Russia proper or some kind of new state that will eventually join Russian federation. What is left of what was western Ukraine will be part Poland part Hungary with probably some ZOO sized "little Ukraine" keeping wildlife inside a cage for all to see (the dumbest kind of homo sapiens the kind that tried to mimic Germans and actually succeeding in mimicking them exactly as in "the flower of nation died in Russian steppes" with what remained produced a future generations of pussified scum that in 2022 has a protest for Animalfuckery to be normalized)

People who are unable to grasp in 2022 that Western values and society has completed veered of course and that without serious watering the tree of liberty won't selfcorrect and that autopilot is set in direction of doom are part of the problem and as was said before up here their engine cylinders seem to have some serious misfire problem...

Everyone gets it the west is ill, well the ideas of western civ are sound....the leaders looking for a new form of middle age feudalism are degenerate.

Ukraine is lead by people installed through that illness. Ukraine allowed itself to be one of the places to foment and propagate that illness.

Ukraine is what the rest of us will experience if we allow this to continue as Zelensky has.

Don't shed tears for Ukraine, it is getting what the Great Reset intends.

lor-lord-of-the-rings.gif

Do you?

1661603268035.gif

Edit-

Last edited:
Id have no problem with this if Ukraine were purchasing the weapons.

Its congress hemorrhaging money into the conflict that I disagree with.

For what??

You can discuss tactics and all that jazz. Whats the end game?
I dont think there is a endgame. The endgame basically is forever war, since we dont have the Afghan conflict any longer.

I dont think there is a endgame. The endgame basically is forever war, since we dont have the Afghan conflict any longer.
We are still in Afghanistan.

Don’t let them fool you into thinking we aren’t

Reactions: Bender
The profits made from cutting Russia out of European gas supplies are the end game. The shortage creates demand drives prices throught the roof.

The war is just theater for the simple minded, hence why its called theater.

The end game is control and $$$. The money spent on weapons is small when compared to the potential profit. Yes they are making out but the energy sector is multiple times larger than weapons trade.

The destruction reaped in the process is of no concern... the war is not on their door step.

Reactions: Emerson0311
If we were going to do it right....
Shouldn't we be also sending weapons to Russia to make sure everybody gets a chance to fight over there?
The MIC really needs the business.

Of course the delivery dates will have to be pushed out some, on account they are short of workers after so many of them left because of the mandatory forced jab.
nah, the tactical nuking will begin by next spring, and then it won't matter anymore.

Last edited:
what is worth will be taken by russian speaking Ukrainians to be either incorporated in Russia proper or some kind of new state that will eventually join Russian federation. What is left of what was western Ukraine will be part Poland part Hungary with probably some ZOO sized "little Ukraine" keeping wildlife inside a cage for all to see (the dumbest kind of homo sapiens the kind that tried to mimic Germans and actually succeeding in mimicking them exactly as in "the flower of nation died in Russian steppes" with what remained produced a future generations of pussified scum that in 2022 has a protest for Animalfuckery to be normalized)

well said. especially the part about Germany. Theodore N. Kaufman was figuratively and in some respects literally correct in what he said the civilized world planned to do to germany after it's defeat. But most of Europe went that way, committing cultural suicide in an attempt to pacify the NWO.

And most Americans here would agree that the post-modern, post-enlightened West has not just neutered itself, but additionally transformed itself into Sodom and Gomorrah, rather than the beacon of individual liberty which we once were. And the glowies and disinformation moles who try to spin the Soros/Biden talking points are not really misfiring on their cylinders, they are more like professional commissars who are attempting to do a job and convince us not to trust our own eyes.

well said. especially the part about Germany. Theodore N. Kaufman was figuratively and in some respects literally correct in what he said the civilized world planned to do to germany after it's defeat. But most of Europe went that way, committing cultural suicide in an attempt to pacify the NWO.

And most Americans here would agree that the post-modern, post-enlightened West has not just neutered itself, but additionally transformed itself into Sodom and Gomorrah, rather than the beacon of individual liberty which we once were. And the glowies and disinformation moles who try to spin the Soros/Biden talking points are not really misfiring on their cylinders, they are more like professional commissars who are attempting to do a job and convince us not to trust our own eyes.
^^^^^^^....Sadly, on the nose.

I was just thinking about the latest round of glowing fucks. Are they off for the weekend or are their replacements being called up?
A new week and a new set of trash. I guess Haney will have to do until the fresh meat is here

I was just thinking about the latest round of glowing fucks. Are they off for the weekend or are their replacements being called up?
A new week and a new set of trash. I guess Haney will have to do until the fresh meat is here
On Canadian forums it seems that individual agents change every so often, but the online handle stays the same for a while. Sometimes it looks like the manager commandeers the pulpit. You can tell when by the posts becoming more long winded, stupid, disjointed, and condescending. It’s obvious when someone has never experienced failure because they were stupid.

My question.. HOW low are our stockpiles? Aren't we are supposed to have enough weapons to fight a 3 front war- correct?
If we are just sending SOME stuff to Ukraine, that tells me, our 'stockpiles' weren't very large to begin with. Lord knows trump tried to increase them, but 8 years of O, really took a toll.

Some artillery inventor numbers from the mid 90’s

In 1995 the army had 20million assorted shells. Marines around 4 million

0E6C8DB6-D34C-42C6-B4A7-01230C240D13.jpeg

F5A86DFE-902A-48FC-AA3B-7C52DD03F418.jpeg

These are the most current # I can find.

Giving Ukraine 8xx,xxx of them, based off 1995’s #’s would be a small% of total but a noticeable chunk of 155’s

This is not just beyond ridiculous this is damn right criminal - running conveyor belt of meat delivered to Russian grinder. But what is important and what should be the lesson for us people under the Globalist rule is the willingness and amount of lemmings willing, compliant or for what ever other reason ready to jump or more importantly push fellow citizens on the belt of death. By the look of Ukrop refugees anyone with brains and means simply left the shithole as people that ran here are pretty much well off (good cars SUVs like BMW, VW, Range rovers etc..)...

Make no mistake before the fat lady sings in the West i'm pretty sure many of you will be surprised by same effect causing your "friends" to rat you out, neighbors and others doing the masters bidding - just about anything to get ahead and if that means pushing fellow man into quicksand just to extend oxygen time for a moment more then so be it.

Remember in German death camps it was not Germans who burned and gassed Jews it was the Jews that did it - just to live a month more (3 months i think was the "death duty" and then processor became the processed by another line of willing).

This is not just beyond ridiculous this is damn right criminal - running conveyor belt of meat delivered to Russian grinder. But what is important and what should be the lesson for us people under the Globalist rule is the willingness and amount of lemmings willing, compliant or for what ever other reason ready to jump or more importantly push fellow citizens on the belt of death. By the look of Ukrop refugees anyone with brains and means simply left the shithole as people that ran here are pretty much well off (good cars SUVs like BMW, VW, Range rovers etc..)...

Make no mistake before the fat lady sings in the West i'm pretty sure many of you will be surprised by same effect causing your "friends" to rat you out, neighbors and others doing the masters bidding - just about anything to get ahead and if that means pushing fellow man into quicksand just to extend oxygen time for a moment more then so be it.

Remember in German death camps it was not Germans who burned and gassed Jews it was the Jews that did it - just to live a month more (3 months i think was the "death duty" and then processor became the processed by another line of willing).
Your last paragraph is a bit twisted, those people were not operating under their own will. They had been scared into submission in an attempt at self preservation. The Nazi SS definitely hold responsibility for all that. Stack the bodies or become the bodies, was their choice.

Last edited:
Your last paragraph is a bit twisted, those people were not operating under their own will. They had been scared into submission in an attempt at self preservation. The Nazi SS definitely hold responsibility for all that. Stack the bodies or become the bodies, was their choice.
what?

sure nazis in control but the jews absolutely aided in attempt to buy more time for themselves in the camps.

Reactions: HD1911 and Bender
Twisted or not twisted its the truth as in "people will do anything to not just survive but in most cases to profit and get ahead.

Yes you're right the level of "pain" for them to "attempt self preservation" was huge compared to the level of "pain" average Western person experiences at "attempt to distance himself from action" or find an excuse to look away but the mechanism is the same.

I hear your point, when people are threatened with sever trama or death, self preservation kicks in. And they will do the un thinkable.

Where is the line for the US population?

Definitely of concern state side in a shit hits the fan scenario. We did encamp Japanese in this country over fear... just never got to the point of extermination.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
what?

sure nazis in control but the jews absolutely aided in attempt to buy more time for themselves in the camps.
The suggestion that those people in those camps were responsible for that is ridiculous, if you can’t see that I don’t even know what to tell you.

Btw, my mothers boyfriends, mother is a Holocaust survivor, who testified at the Nuremberg trial against a nazi officer who murdered 5 of her family members in the streets before being hauled off to a camp.

The suggestion that those people in those camps were responsible for that is ridiculous, if you can’t see that I don’t even know what to tell you.

Btw, my mothers boyfriends, mother is a Holocaust survivor, who testified at the Nuremberg trial against a nazi officer who murdered 5 of her family members in the streets before being hauled off to a camp.
are you retarded? I ask seriously because no one here is suggesting they are responsible.

I also don't give a shit about your personal connection as it holds no bearing on your inability to read

Reactions: Bender
If you want to get a good idea of the lack of fortitude some people have watch what happens if you need someone to testify for you in court.

I've seen it quite a few times. When asked if they would testify for you, all of a sudden they say they don't know anything about what happened, didn't see anything or start mumbling incoherently.

Sometimes a potential witness (who you might have thought a friend) will promise to testify for you. As a formality, you tell them that they will be getting a subpoena. That way, you explain, it will square it with their boss to get out of work.

Then when they get the subpoena they freak out and act like you sent them a box of road apples in the mail. Then they develop amnesia.

There are even some people that think they can get out of testifying by asking if they can speak with the judge in private. They are afraid of getting cross-examined.

I say all this because, people will fold at different levels of pressure.

When I was in SERE school I was put to the test on Article IV on the Code of Conduct. They wanted me to pour a bucket of ice cold water on a fellow prisoner in freezing conditions.

EDIT: However, there would be some people that would pour the cold water on a fellow prisoner when it's only a training environment and not the real thing.

I demurred and managed to persuade the "guards" that would not be a good idea and at the same time saved my skin.

I share that to say that everyone has a breaking point. That level varies with each individual.

Last edited:
Muh 6,000,000!

Look the Holocaust happened, just not to the extent they claim. They are masters of deception and victimology.

Status
Not open for further replies.