• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are going to fight for something, there's a good chance you might die for it.

No way in hell would I die for that queer cunt Zelensky, nor for Schwab or the satanic faggot-grooming NWO. Not for puppet Joe Biden or the sellout RINO Congress.

About the only political goal I would fight for is the same one that our founding fathers did.

Milley is a POS traitor.
But in this case hes right. Ukraine needs to negotiate a treaty or ceasefire to the senseless deaths. Unfortunately it sounds like the State dept has more input on what happens than the people who will actually be sent to fight and die if this BS boils over.

Last edited:

Milley is a POS traitor.
But in this case hes right. Ukraine needs to negotiate a treaty or ceasefire to the senseless deaths. Unfortunately it sounds like the State dept has more input on what happens than the people who will actually be sent to fight and die if this BS boils over.

our leadership has become a close parody of Dr Strangelove. Frighteningly the end results might be the same.

If the Biden regime sends over Patriots, Russkies will turn on the sunshine.
After, of course, using cheap Iranian drones to wear out the Patriot batteries.

Replying to the original OP yes we are being fleeced thats whats going on.

photo_2022-12-15_14-45-25.jpg

Bahamut meat grinder , artillery and landmines do most of the killing and with everyone sporting a drone to correct fires , these are far more accurate than folks imagine .You can't envy poor bastards on both sides of this fight .

Must be the gravejard shift.
photo_2022-12-16_11-36-28.jpg

Last edited:
AC906410-401D-4570-A69D-AC2FF74C2BDE.jpeg

Say what you will about Soccer, but they know bullshit. Message of peace...

Is it just me or is Z man starting to resemble Hitler?

"...in order to keep up the U.S.-and-allied billionaires’ propaganda-line that ultimately regime-change in Moscow (turning it into yet another U.S. ‘ally’ or vassal-nation) is a necessary objective......it had to affirm that regime-change in Moscow is needed: the U.S.-and-allied lie that Russia invaded Ukraine not as a necessary defensive measure against U.S. missiles becoming able to be placed on Ukraine’s Russian border only 317 miles away from Moscow but instead to expand Russia’s ’empire’ to include a neighboring nation....."

Funny how hind sight is 20 / 20.

Exactly one year ago if a high ranking US Government official would have suggested giving Putin $100 billion dollars in exchange for him signing a contract to not invade Ukraine.......... They would have locked that guy away in an insane asylum. That could have been one hell of a deal. Just look at the lives that would have been saved. Could still have given the Big guy 10% and saved in the long run.

Reactions: 232593

Exactly one year ago if a high ranking US Government official would have suggested giving Putin $100 billion dollars in exchange for him signing a contract to not invade Ukraine.......... They would have locked that guy away in an insane asylum. That could have been one hell of a deal. Just look at the lives that would have been saved. Could still have given the Big guy 10% and saved in the long run.

Don’t forget that Trump asked Congress for $14 billion to build the southern border wall but the leftists democrats and RINOs said that was too much money.

That’s like going to the aid of a neighbor who’s fighting home invaders while your own house is catching fire.

1671219636317.png

And some in the form of Special Forces too.
And some in the form of Special Forces too.
........ And when Putin belly flops one of his missiles in a corn field in the "Heartland of America".... All these snowflake Liberals will be all butt hurt about it. Just take that stick and keep dragging it back and forth along that white picket fence and teasing that pit bull.

Reactions: Maxwell

paying Putin? not necessary. All they had to do was 1) not overthrow the lawful government in a color revolution and 2) not turn the new proxy state into a NATO springboard against Russia, right on Russia's border.

It wouldn't have cost a penny.

I am wondering if people have taken down their Ukraine flags to put up Christmas decorations. In my area I never did see anyone with the flag so I was wondering about the rest of the country
Have we all figured out that it's Ukraine is still just a money laundering pit for the corrupt politicians? Or are we still thinking Putin bad?

I am wondering if people have taken down their Ukraine flags to put up Christmas decorations. In my area I never did see anyone with the flag so I was wondering about the rest of the country

The birthplaces of the country are awash with them.

Of course they are flown by people that know or care nothing of flag etiquette so they are looking pretty shitty but Fuck Ukraine.

Seriously look at the woke dork , he is about to cry, probably last time he felt like that was when the mobs were looting shops in mostly peaceful and somewhat fiery protests after that junky Floyd died from overdose.

Professor Bernes was probably as upset when Brandon ordered the retreat from Afghanistan, he was then crying for Afghan women and LGBTQ++ scene till the cameras stopped rolling then forgot about it and moved to the next thing he was told to feel bad for.

Last edited:
like some people are totally doing some stuff to another place , and now your being forced to fund it all it's a bummer man

Seriously look at the woke dork , he is about to cry, probably last time he felt like that was when the mobs were looting shops in mostly peaceful and somewhat fiery protests after that junky Floyd died from overdose.

Professors Bernes was probably as upset when Brandon ordered the retreat from Afghanistan, he was then crying for Afghan women and LGBTQ++ scene till the cameras stopped rolling then forgot about it and moved to the next thing he was told to feel bad for.
yeah, fk him and typical liberal loser in academics

Is Sean Penn some type of asset? First he meets with Chapo for the interview and gets Chapo immediately busted(official story is Mex Marines followed Penn soon as he landed in the country, was something prearranged w/ CIA/DEA? How'd they know to follow and be on the lookout for him??).
Now he meets w/ Zelensky.. could this be the kiss of death?
Yes.

Sad to see Kings & Generals show such bias to Ukraine and the WEF overlords("the illegal and unprovoked attack by Russia..").
Their other war history vids are very well done.

But it seems they've either been told to present a certain viewpoint, or at the least are drinking the kool-aid that the media is putting out in favor of Ukraine.
Anyway.. still some halfway decent coverage.

Didn't realize Russia was drafting inmates out of prison.

Wish that was still done here. Our military will accept tranny freaks but wouldn't let me in due to my juvenile record, even though I scored 94 on the Asvab.

Last edited:
Sad to see Kings & Generals show such bias to Ukraine and the WEF overlords("the illegal and unprovoked attack by Russia..").
Their other war history vids are very well done.

But it seems they've either been told to present a certain viewpoint, or at the least are drinking the kool-aid that the media is putting out in favor of Ukraine.
Anyway.. still some halfway decent coverage.

Didn't realize Russia was drafting inmates out of prison.

Wish that was still done here. Our military will accept tranny freaks but wouldn't let me in due to my juvenile record, even though I scored 94 on the Asvab.

Be thankful you didn’t serve this murderous gov’t. It was a blessing at the time. I hope you can look back and realize this. You would have been another brainwashed servant of the state. Congratulations on avoiding that even if by chance.

It’s really bizarre to me that they would put that on an invitation,” a think-tank expert told Vox’s Jonathan Guyer. An academic also told Guyer, “The fact that they don’t feel sheepish about it, that’s interesting.”

“The explicit sponsorship indicates how intimate major military contractors have become with Ukraine, and how much they stand to gain from the war,” Guyer wrote, adding:

The invitation is a clear expression of how the war in Ukraine has been good for business. As Ukraine fights a defensive war against Russia’s brutal invasion, Ukrainians in Washington have been pushing for the US to send Ukraine more weapons. So far, President Joe Biden’s administration has committed a substantial $19.3 billion of military assistance since February.

The four companies sponsoring the party produce missile defense systems and anti-tank missiles that the Biden administration has poured into Ukraine since Russia invaded in February 2022.

Defense contractors’ stocks have soared since the war began. Lockheed stock is up 38 percent, according to Vox. The companies either declined to comment or did not respond to queries from Vox.

The Ukrainian Embassy, however, was not shy about publicizing the event.

On their Facebook page, they posted photos from the event — including one of Milley, along with a post that said:

Ukrainian Armed Forces Day in Washington [is] an opportunity to once again remind the world about the courage and the price paid by Ukraine for shared democratic values [and] a chance to express gratitude to our strategic partners for profound aid to Ukraine and the U.S. leadership for creation international coalition to support our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.