• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been almost a year and they are still over there dicking around Bakhmut? And that "big russian invasion" is basically a list of all the stuff they have lost thus far. When you consider that these are the russians we are supposed to have been afraid of for the last 70 years it's mind blowing.

Reactions: ewoaf
It's been almost a year and they are still over there dicking around Bakhmut? And that "big russian invasion" is basically a list of all the stuff they have lost thus far. When you consider that these are the russians we are supposed to have been afraid of for the last 70 years it's mind blowing.

Now Putin is gonna fix Afghanistan.

Reactions: BCP
nx6sL3h98Hoa.jpeg

And NATO will send fags? I kind of don't get it are all of the NATO higher ups fags so when they see those wagner, nork videos get hardons and will lead assault on muscular eastern men from the first row hoping "rapings of Germany" repeat and those A type men get medieval on their ass????

Perhaps to deter NATO different kind of advertisement is required maybe those employed in propaganda sector of Russia et al forces are a bit "behind the fashion"... West just wants to fuck and east simply does not understand - talk about lost in translation...

Reactions: BCP
And NATO will send fags? I kind of don't get it are all of the NATO higher ups fags so when they see those wagner, nork videos get hardons and will lead assault on muscular eastern men from the first row hoping "rapings of Germany" repeat and those A type men get medieval on their ass????

Perhaps to deter NATO different kind of advertisement is required maybe those employed in propaganda sector of Russia et al forces are a bit "behind the fashion"... West just wants to fuck and east simply does not understand - talk about lost in translation...
que ?
no tingua nada.

Related to the NORK video of their "special or whatever" forces "training" and how this might get opposite reaction in the West... Not scare and "how tough they are" but hey let "me be captured by those types" hence constant push to open conflict....

Why would the Russians be in a rush to pass on Bakhmut, it’s a meat grinder and they are the ones turning the handle. Your still underestimating what’s happening there

Okay now do this one

When Russia’s richest man, an oil tycoon was arrested and 50 billion is assests stolen. Because he backed political opposition to Putin.

Putin is not the worlds savior… any more than Biden and co.

Putin is not the worlds savior, there is no doubt about that. But is he Russia's savior...... that is the question.

I look at the two men, Biden and Putin. I think Putin wants to make Russia strong again, where Biden wants to destroy his country.

Make Russia great again, boy I wonder if Putin has thought of putting that on some red hats, bet it would go over big.

Putin is not the worlds savior, there is no doubt about that. But is he Russia's savior...... that is the question.

I look at the two men, Biden and Putin. I think Putin wants to make Russia strong again, where Biden wants to destroy his country.

Make Russia great again, boy I wonder if Putin has thought of putting that on some red hats, bet it would go over big.
I think as someone else said, Putin is trying to get their house in order. Keeping outside influences out of their country. Hell Biden, Patraeous and many others have called for regime change there.

Do Russians even wear baseball hats?

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus
I wonder if this was his "out" for reducing services and thereby reducing his overall out-of-pocket cash support to Ukraine. IOW, he is using this as an excuse to cut operating costs that he has been giving away for free and is tired of burdening his bottom line with Ukraine welfare checks.
i think the idea that he doesn't want to help them commit more war crimes is simple enough,

Reactions: 10ring'r
i think the idea that he doesn't want to help them commit more war crimes is simple enough,
And over $80 million (and counting) in freebies to Ukraine isn't? He complained about the outlay a while back and its only grown since then.

Reactions: BCP and theLBC
It appears that the Western powers that were supplying Ukraine are over it. They're promising arms... but it's going to trickle over in months to years. Basically this is possibly over before the end of the calendar year with a decisive Russian pounding.

Unless the West decides to flip the chessboard and move past traditional arms.

I wonder if this was his "out" for reducing services and thereby reducing his overall out-of-pocket cash support to Ukraine. IOW, he is using this as an excuse to cut operating costs that he has been giving away for free and is tired of burdening his bottom line with Ukraine welfare checks.

He knows he is expected to give away more for the re-build.

I'm certain the EU really wants the albatross of rebuilding Ukraine and all the headaches that come with accepting Ukraine as a member into the EU

Because issues with Russia are never going to come up again either

Türkiye may block them too

I'm certain the EU really wants the albatross of rebuilding Ukraine and all the headaches that come with accepting Ukraine as a member into the EU

i dunno. every dollar/euro of somebody else's money they spend is an opportunity to skim some of it.

It appears that the Western powers that were supplying Ukraine are over it. They're promising arms... but it's going to trickle over in months to years. Basically this is possibly over before the end of the calendar year with a decisive Russian pounding.

Unless the West decides to flip the chessboard and move past traditional arms.

The money has still been pumped into manufacturing the stuff. Its a win for them.

We should be spending this money on Refineries and Pipelines. Not Tanks and blowing up pipelines..

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man

the fucktard CPUSA (democrats) made them a few years ago. they were meant to be anti-trump. I saw a few.

1676042105375.png

I not sure which evil supervillain plan the USA/CIA (really the same thing) are going with at this stage but here is one fun plan.
Promise tons of cool stuff to make the stupid government in the Ukraine be all extra belligerent and provocative.
But slow walk the stuff because it "isn't ready yet".
Let Russia give them a good pounding and take a nice little chunk of the country for good.
Make a quick peace deal with Russia to avoid WWIII and let the Russians keep the land they wanted and such.
Move in to help "rebuild" the Ukraine and of course open a base or two there to "guarantee the safety of the Ukraine"
And just like that you now have made the Ukraine your permanent vassal servant state and your new place for bases that you don't have to pay rent on.
The MIC gets handed a good chunk of the "rebuilding" contract which is going to probably run into the trillion+ range
Run the Ukraine as your own private serfdom for the next 50 years.

Elon don’t need their Pennie’s……
Maybe not, but any businessman worth his salt doesn't want unprofitable ventures. At some point it isnt about just the money, its about the monthly/quarterly/annual metrics. Constant improvement is the goal. It also has to be remembered that if there are investors will be on the board's case because those dollars translate into their personal ROI.

i've seen videos of soldiers dragging people away to force them to fight. i don't know for sure because i don't speak the language, so i don't bother posting them here.

Obama has been a Soviet asset from birth. What kind of abject retards think Obama would help Ukraine throw out Putin’s puppet, Yanukovych, after Obama helped Russia disarm Ukraine even more of its conventional weapons on the tail-end of Nunn-Lugar?

Obama’s mom and grandparents were Soviet assets and traitors dating way back. They worked for Boeing stealing Technical Data for the B-29, since Russia had several crash- or emergency-landed samples of the US’s most capable strategic bomber of that era. After getting the technical data, Russia copied the B-29 and called it the Tu-4. They even copied the subsystem manufacturer placards on each piece of equipment.

iu

So Obama’s first job after college was working for a CIA front company (Business International Corporation) in financial intelligence gathering, while his whore mom worked for US AID, both organizations having already been fully penetrated by the Soviets as soon as they were started.

In all, the three‐month investigation by The Times found that at least 22 American news organizations had employed, though sometimes only on a casual .basis, American journalists who were also working for the C.I.A. In a few instances the organization's were aware of the C.I.A. connection, but most of them appear not to have been.

The organizations, which range from some of the most influential in the nation to some of the most obscure, include ABC and CBS News, Time, Life and Newsweek magazines. The New York Times, The New York Herald Tribune, The Associated Press and United Press International.

Also included were the Scripps‐Howard chain of newspapers. The Christian Science Monitor, The Wall Street Journal, The Louisville Courier‐Journal and Fodor's, a publisher of travel guides.

Among the lesser known organizations were the College Press Service, Business International, the McLendon Broadcasting Organization, Film Daily and a defunct underground newspaper published Washington, The Quicksilver Times.

He came out of nowhere and got elected into the US Senate, again with the help of our Soviet front groups, including Council For a Livable World. "Council for a Livable World has a history of helping to elect new candidates who can make a difference in the Senate, such as a little-known state senator from Illinois named Barack Obama and a 29-year old Joe Biden in his first statewide contest."

You ever wonder why a Black Bolshevik communist piece of trash selected an old Democrat party reject gaffe machine pedophile for his running mate in 2008? Has that ever rubbed you wrong and made you really question what was going on? Now you know. They’re Soviet plants in our political system who have been working for Soviet active measures their entire careers.

iu

Notice the parallels: Obama grandparents stole technical data and supplied it to the Soviets. Joe Biden’s emergence into the Senate coincided with B-1A cancellation and technical data being transferred to the Soviets so they could try to match our latest strategic bomber at the time, totally unable to develop their own because they’re poor and have too much blood in their vyodka.

They get Obama into the White House and what does he do? America was supposed to be post-racial, a sign of healing capped on the past with the election of a “clean and articulate” man of color for the first time. If you read the defector literature of Soviet KGB, one of their prime directive active measures programs was to incite violence and racial division in the US. That’s why they had Martin Luther King Jr. march in the last KKK Sheriff-run county in the US while they had a chance, who was on his way out of office. That’s why they poked the fires of the agitation in the civil rights movement and did everything they could to start riots and harsh police responses.

And that’s why they propped up the campaign of a no-name faggot Senator from Illinois who they got into office with funny money. Notice what Obama did with racial division, and then defense. He KEPT Bush’s SECDEF, Robert Gates. Robert Gates’ main mission was to kill the F-22 Raptor program before we could manufacture them in Full Rate Production. Multiple USAF Chiefs of Staff literally fell on their swords and sacrificed their careers to save the Raptor, but were unsuccessful. Gates killed it, giving China and Russia some time to develop their own stealth fighters, the J-20 and Su-57.

The idea that Obama overthrew Yanukovych as part of some CIA coup is one of the most absurdly retarded things I’ve ever heard. You know how much you can trust any of these mongoloids running their stupid twitter channels who spew that dimwittery.

The Ukrainian people hated Yanukovych and his Donbas region boyars who were pilfering the country. They protested against his collusion with Putin for 4 months until he fled.

THEN Hunter Biden was placed on the board of directors for Burisma at $86,666 per month. That was Putin’s way of blocking the investigation into Burisma.

Who then traveled to the UK in September of 2014 to tell David Cameron to shut down the investigation into Burisma’s CEO, Zlochevsky?

nato-summit-wales-2014-day-1.jpg

Thes Russian trolls and new kids who know nothing about Soviet Active Measures are being led around to believing that Obama was actually fighting against Putin in Ukraine, even as Obama did Putin’s bidding.

Wake up and stop believing random idiots on twitter.

Obama has been a Soviet asset from birth. What kind of abject retards think Obama would help Ukraine throw out Putin’s puppet, Yanukovych, after Obama helped Russia disarm Ukraine even more of its conventional weapons on the tail-end of Nunn-Lugar?

Obama’s mom and grandparents were Soviet assets and traitors dating way back. They worked for Boeing stealing Technical Data for the B-29, since Russia had several crash- or emergency-landed samples of the US’s most capable strategic bomber of that era. After getting the technical data, Russia copied the B-29 and called it the Tu-4. They even copied the subsystem manufacturer placards on each piece of equipment.

iu

So Obama’s first job after college was working for a CIA front company (Business International Corporation) in financial intelligence gathering, while his whore mom worked for US AID, both organizations having already been fully penetrated by the Soviets as soon as they were started.

He came out of nowhere and got elected into the US Senate, again with the help of our Soviet front groups, including Council For a Livable World. "Council for a Livable World has a history of helping to elect new candidates who can make a difference in the Senate, such as a little-known state senator from Illinois named Barack Obama and a 29-year old Joe Biden in his first statewide contest."

You ever wonder why a Black Bolshevik communist piece of trash selected an old Democrat party reject gaffe machine pedophile for his running mate in 2008? Has that ever rubbed you wrong and made you really question what was going on? Now you know. They’re Soviet plants in our political system who have been working for Soviet active measures their entire careers.

iu

Notice the parallels: Obama grandparents stole technical data and supplied it to the Soviets. Joe Biden’s emergence into the Senate coincided with B-1A cancellation and technical data being transferred to the Soviets so they could try to match our latest strategic bomber at the time, totally unable to develop their own because they’re poor and have too much blood in their vyodka.

They get Obama into the White House and what does he do? America was supposed to be post-racial, a sign of healing capped on the past with the election of a “clean and articulate” man of color for the first time. If you read the defector literature of Soviet KGB, one of their prime directive active measures programs was to incite violence and racial division in the US. That’s why they had Martin Luther King Jr. march in the last KKK Sheriff-run county in the US while they had a chance, who was on his way out of office. That’s why they poked the fires of the agitation in the civil rights movement and did everything they could to start riots and harsh police responses.

And that’s why they propped up the campaign of a no-name faggot Senator from Illinois who they got into office with funny money. Notice what Obama did with racial division, and then defense. He KEPT Bush’s SECDEF, Robert Gates. Robert Gates’ main mission was to kill the F-22 Raptor program before we could manufacture them in Full Rate Production. Multiple USAF Chiefs of Staff literally fell on their swords and sacrificed their careers to save the Raptor, but were unsuccessful. Gates killed it, giving China and Russia some time to develop their own stealth fighters, the J-20 and Su-57.

The idea that Obama overthrew Yanukovych as part of some CIA coup is one of the most absurdly retarded things I’ve ever heard. You know how much you can trust any of these mongoloids running their stupid twitter channels who spew that dimwittery.

The Ukrainian people hated Yanukovych and his Donbas region boyars who were pilfering the country. They protested against his collusion with Putin for 4 months until he fled.

THEN Hunter Biden was placed on the board of directors for Burisma at $86,666 per month. That was Putin’s way of blocking the investigation into Burisma.

Who then traveled to the UK in September of 2014 to tell David Cameron to shut down the investigation into Burisma’s CEO, Zlochevsky?

Thes Russian trolls and new kids who know nothing about Soviet Active Measures are being led around to believing that Obama was actually fighting against Putin in Ukraine, even as Obama did Putin’s bidding.

Obamas grand father was closer to a British asset in Africa you fucking moron.

Reactions: Ltcg

iu

iu

during WW2 the Soviets were our allies.

We gave them a shit ton of weapons and aircraft.

iu

iu

Do you like Fishsticks?

Obamas grand father was closer to a British asset in Africa you fucking moron.
I do know that the guy who Obama called his step father was a high ranking tyranical official in the Indonesian military, and that he worked for Haloburton. Hence more theories about a uni-party. They know he paid for all of Obamas private schooling in Hawaii.

I do know that the guy who Obama called his step father was a high ranking tyranical official in the Indonesian military, and that he worked for Haloburton. Hence more theories about a uni-party. They know he paid for all of Obamas private schooling in Hawaii.
His grandfather worked for the British gov in British Kenya when it was a colony. There is a hell of a story of how he got his name Hussein.

Isn’t war a crime in it of itself? Both sides are doing crazy things that would constitute war crimes. Who even fucking came up with war crimes? Wasn’t it the west? 🤔😐🤦🏻‍♂️

I really do get a good laugh out of the dumb fucks making this a one sided war. It’s either RU or UA. Yea when it comes to winning I would agree. But to get to the bottom of the conflict both sides are fuck ups. Natural resources sure do make people do fucked up shit!

Reactions: Sako man
I do have a good question though. Back when Putin wanted to join NATO? Why did he want to do it? What the fuck was good about nato back then? Putin himself still brings that up. As if salty he was not allowed in the club of dicks!

during WW2 the Soviets were our allies.

We gave them a shit ton of weapons and aircraft.
Strategic bombers like the B-29 were not on the approved list for Lend Lease. Study more, post less. Cut the personal attacks as well. It just shows you have not argument.

Obama’s whore grandmother was a honey pot working at Boeing’s plant in Wichita, then they had to leave abruptly. She was a riveter on the plant floor for the B-29, but somehow ended up socializing with executives with access:

iu

When World War II came, Stanley enlisted in the Army. Madelyn became a Rosie-the-Riveter at Boeing Co.'s B-29 production plant in Wichita. And Stanley Ann Dunham arrived in late November 1942.

Watch now as you see the pro-soviet moles and propagandists rise to the surface in this thread, defending the likes of Comrade Hussein Obama, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, etc., trying to twist the story into some weird Russian garbage disinformation campaign about things they know nothing of.

I do have a good question though. Back when Putin wanted to join NATO? Why did he want to do it? What the fuck was good about nato back then? Putin himself still brings that up. As if salty he was not allowed in the club of dicks!
It would have protected him from Article 5 if he attacked other NATO members, or even would have required NATO to attack countries outside of NATO when he attacked them.

Russia sees themselves as the biggest, baddest country and looks down their nose at everyone else. Putin expected to be invited formally into NATO because of the imaginary clout he thought Russia had. He wasn’t about to stoop down to the level of some tiny nation like Hungary or Czech Republic to beg and wait in line for NATO membership, because this would show weakness to the Russian people.

Russia really turned up the disinformation heat on how NATO=bad after that, when NATO in reality is the only hope Eastern Europe has in a mutual defense pact from inevitable Russian aggression that has been ongoing for centuries over those borders.

Bet the spy balloons are a little nudge to remind us not to concentrate on Ukraine..

Gotta guard the backdoor

Status
Not open for further replies.