• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently there is now a manhunt for the guys (Sergi Macarenko) who filmed themselves killing the unarmed Russian servicemen. My guess is the Russians are gonna get the trigger puller in a matter of weeks. Have to add, if that is even him? You know how this stuff works.

IMG_20230211_173349_650.jpg

IMG_20230211_173350_291.jpg

Last edited:
No both sides are not doing it and no both sides are not evil. One is and one alone which with the help from outside managed to produce this civil war which Russians will finish and as it appears will evolve into the world war caused mainly (but not solely) by US collapse.
The wierdo twisting events to fit his intentional or delusional narrative of Soviets own US and are gunning for world dominance is best example of why and how US went to toilet. It aint soviets hon it was you spoiled white men from 50ies and late 60ies who let your country be stolen by sick predators whom you should’ve exterminated at the first sign of their degenerate thoughts and ideas being disseminated in your universities, media and culture. But hey nuking Russians will do wonders for domestic infestation…
1. yes.

2. I think it will

3. the weirdo is discredited; I don't think anyone other than a couple of neocons do more than skim over his posts.

4. yes, the generation before mine started all this bullshit. they cashed in everything the USA had to offer, financially and morally.

5. my generation never did anything except complain about it, and the generations after mine are fully Marx-Leninists.

and they are going to prosecute the old lady.

here is your glimpse of America in about 2 years, after the next fake elections. it's been bad since 2020; just wait.
already similar rules and punishments in the uk or commonwealth for going against the narrative, or for reporting on migrant crime.

I hate when you show someone an irrefutable video of something captured in the act, and you get that mealy mouthed "both sides do it" bullshit.

and then they refer back to some questionable propaganda as their proof.
Because it’s what it has been. But then again one sided people talk and type like this.

No both sides are not doing it and no both sides are not evil. One is and one alone which with the help from outside managed to produce this civil war which Russians will finish and as it appears will evolve into the world war caused mainly (but not solely) by US collapse.
The wierdo twisting events to fit his intentional or delusional narrative of Soviets own US and are gunning for world dominance is best example of why and how US went to toilet. It aint soviets hon it was you spoiled white men from 50ies and late 60ies who let your country be stolen by sick predators whom you should’ve exterminated at the first sign of their degenerate thoughts and ideas being disseminated in your universities, media and culture. But hey nuking Russians will do wonders for domestic infestation…
I guess you missed the part where Russian got caught on camera killing old UA’s in cold blood. I can post it for you. But you are correct in this instance one group killed soldiers the other old men. 🤡🤦🏻‍♂️

It’s why I said it happens on both side. But let’s stay blind to only one side. You know like good ol US politicians.

It’s why I said it happens on both side. But let’s stay blind to only one side. You know like good ol US politicians.

BA05E184-2452-4874-A238-2ECFE2C64FE9.png

Whats up with the guy changing clothes/ putting on this shirt?

Seems kinda strange. Potentially were they trying to change into their “ civilian clothes”??

Whats up with the Scott Ritter claiming Ukraine is using Zyklon-B.

Anyone else heard this?

Heard some rumors a while ago.

A lot of countries have some pretty nasty retaliatory doctrine when it comes to CBRNE being used on them.

View attachment 8073754

Whats up with the guy changing clothes/ putting on this shirt?

Seems kinda strange. Potentially were they trying to change into their “ civilian clothes”??
Dude was unarmed and one was shot in the back!! But again as you one sided people do only bring in questions from one side! I posted facts that some got ass hurt about, and decided mocking me was a good thing when I stated the bullshit posted happens on both sides. You are entitled to your own opinion tho.

Dude was unarmed and one was shot in the back!! But again as you one sided people do only bring in questions from one side! I posted facts that some got ass hurt about, and decided mocking me was a good thing when I stated the bullshit posted happens on both sides. You are entitled to your own opinion tho.
Definitely shot in the back is fucked up. No doubt.

It is well know in war zones people morph in and out of mil and civilian clothes. Seeing him rush to throw a shirt on makes me wonder… it’s cold as fuck there… ain’t nobody running around shirtless. I don’t know, just asking questions. I personally think this whole thing is fucked and unnecessary. But I don’t just blindly believe everything I see, especially when things like that jump out.

Reactions: winxp_man
Definitely shot in the back is fucked up. No doubt.

It is well know in war zones people morph in and out of mil and civilian clothes. Seeing him rush to throw a shirt on makes me wonder… it’s cold as fuck there… ain’t nobody running around shirtless. I don’t know, just asking questions. I personally think this whole thing is fucked and unnecessary. But I don’t just blindly believe everything I see, especially when things like that jump out.
Go back to my first post in this shit hole…🤣 I have stated fuck both sides, and no reason our fuckers in gov should have gotten involved!

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
That video has been spliced together. Shadow angles is very different between close video and kill video. I don't see it on my phone, but comments on the video indicates the date timestamps or off by an entire day as well. Either way, this video has been faked to some level.

That video has been spliced together. Shadow angles is very different between close video and kill video. I don't see it on my phone, but comments on the video indicates the date timestamps or off by an entire day as well. Either way, this video has been faked to some level.
Saw a full Verizon. It’s the same with more video to it. You can’t find it in YT any longer. On Reddit you can if I’m remembering it correctly.

And what proof exactly do you have that these are Russian soldiers.....from what I have seen they mostly wear the same uniforms......

Doc

i reckon "we" have done as much as anyone for things that we would condemn others for doing, like torture.
anyone that believes we haven't tortured countless people for decades is high as a kite.

And what proof exactly do you have that these are Russian soldiers.....from what I have seen they mostly wear the same uniforms......

Doc
You really gonna take this route? What do we know of any thing at this point then? We know RU is running propaganda in heavy mode and so are the fucking UA’s! Everyone’s right and everyone’s wrong depending who you talk to. And we seems to have our heads stuck up either one or the other sides ass. How about we get our head out of that ass, and admit fuck them both and that there are big lies in both sides. And that our fuck up of a gov is part of the shit show. As some have pointed out RU is not a fuckin savior of any kinds and neither is US/UA. It’s all for money and resources. But we yapping about who is right. I simply stated both are in the wrong and fucking up their people while leaders are laughing!

Observation:
half of Russian men fled the county, the other half are fighting in the war.

Half of Ukrainian men fled the country, the other half are dead.
No, only a few Russian males fled. This was amedia ploy just like the mass Russian protests. Every country has those dreamers who believe Utopia can be achieved on Earth. Russians believe in the "Motherland" and they don't back down from a fight.

Ukraine has a serious manpower issue. Nazi units who want to kill every Russian, combatants and non-combatants, they find. Patriotic units are suffering a high casulaty rate at the Bakhmut meat grinder. Non-volunteers who are pulled of the streets and sent to the front line will little to no training. Finally, the refugees in EU countries who now have to register for service or they will receive no money from host nation. Not looking good and video evidence is online, outside mainstream news sources.

Whats up with the Scott Ritter claiming Ukraine is using Zyklon-B.

Anyone else heard this?

Juan you have a link to the videos being discussed? I can’t find them anywhere. Based on the description given it seems more like a nerve agent than a blood agent. Usually those kill really quick from what I’ve been told.

Apparently there is now a manhunt for the guys (Sergi Macarenko) who filmed themselves killing the unarmed Russian servicemen. My guess is the Russians are gonna get the trigger puller in a matter of weeks. Have to add, if that is even him? You know how this stuff works.

View attachment 8073264

View attachment 8073265
This guy now has an alibi video online saying Wagner troops was trying to kill him and Wagner troops should be killed. This was his justification for killing POW's. He looked worried in his new video and he should be.

• Wow
Reactions: Sako man
No, only a few Russian males fled. This was amedia ploy just like the mass Russian protests. Every country has those dreamers who believe Utopia can be achieved on Earth. Russians believe in the "Motherland" and they don't back down from a fight.

Ukraine has a serious manpower issue. Nazi units who want to kill every Russian, combatants and non-combatants, they find. Patriotic units are suffering a high casulaty rate at the Bakhmut meat grinder. Non-volunteers who are pulled of the streets and sent to the front line will little to no training. Finally, the refugees in EU countries who now have to register for service or they will receive no money from host nation. Not looking good and video evidence is online, outside mainstream news sources.
This is the truth. Russia is going to grind Ukraine into submission. I don't blame them. If China had ops in Mexico, like the USA has in Ukraine and American lives were at risk, I hope we'd do the same. Anyone, who has studied European history knows that the Baltics and Ukraine are sensitive, critical areas for Russian defense. Ukraine has no business in NATO. Putin is ruthless, but he is not the devil, the media portrays. Zelensky is the evil one, whom the globalist propaganda machine likes to present as a freedom fighter. He leads a new Nazi regime, that is anti-Russian, instead of anti-Jew. It sickens me, when I see and hear Americans supporting Ukraine, when they don't have a clue. The USA could have had Russia as an ally to counter balance a rising China, but we made them an enemy, because Russia had become the leading energy exporter in Europe. The globalists, including American neo-cons wouldn't have it. Now we are on the precipice of WWIII and global economic collapse, just where the globalists want us.

The USA, Russia and China are slow to assimilating into the globalist Borg. This global conflict has been orchestrated by Soros, Schwab, Gates, et al, to bring about the event that will bring the world to its knees and begging for the one world government solution they will offer.

Last edited:
Juan you have a link to the videos being discussed? I can’t find them anywhere. Based on the description given it seems more like a nerve agent than a blood agent. Usually those kill really quick from what I’ve been told.
No, I looked for it. I am by no means a chemical weapons guy. Maybe Wiki lead me wrong, but he directly mentioned Hydrogen Cyanide.

Perhaps its most infamous use is Zyklon B (German: Cyclone B, with the B standing for Blausäure – prussic acid; also, to distinguish it from an earlier product later known as Zyklon A),[60] used in Nazi German extermination camps during World War II to kill en masse as part of their Final Solutiongenocide program. Hydrogen cyanide was also used in the camps for delousing clothing in attempts to eradicate diseases carried by lice and other parasites. One of the original Czech producers continued making Zyklon B under the trademark "Uragan D2"[61] until around 2015.[62]

Reactions: 232593

More Putin propaganda from LBC. Looks like LBC’s post count here is so voluminous that it’s his full time job.

Interview ethnic Russians in Donbas and they’re going to tell you Ukrainians are bad, Russians are the victims.

They don’t know about Putin’s Night Wolves and how Putin instigated the Donbas War in 2014, after Yanukovych was ousted.

Russians are going to be down for their set no matter what, truth be damned.

If you aren’t educated about the region and its history, it’s very easy to be manipulated.

LBC, what’s your nationality and allegiance?

More Putin propaganda from LBC. Looks like LBC’s post count here is so voluminous that it’s his full time job.

Interview ethnic Russians in Donbas and they’re going to tell you Ukrainians are bad, Russians are the victims.

They don’t know about Putin’s Night Wolves and how Putin instigated the Donbas War in 2014, after Yanukovych was ousted.

Russians are going to be down for their set no matter what, truth be damned.

If you aren’t educated about the region and its history, it’s very easy to be manipulated.

LBC, what’s your nationality and allegiance?
my allegiance is to the american people and innocent victims of this proxy war, and not the war mongers that are getting rich from it.

Remember how I mentioned Mockingbird?

Seymour Hersh has been one of the key players in Mockingbird dating back to My Lai.

Mockingbird was meant to be a pro-US propaganda effort to counter the Soviet IOJ out of Prague.

Since the Soviets had already penetrated and populated the CIA with over 200 double agents, they co-opted Mockingbird and turned it against us.

Hersh is also the front man for “exposing” Abu Ghraib. Did you ever notice how it was odd that the CIA personnel at the prison were never allowed to be questioned or subpoenaed, but the West Virginian National Guard lower enlisted soldiers were thrown under the bus instead, for doing what they were told, “to stress the prisoners” prior to their interrogations?

Seems odd that the ones running the prison weren’t held accountable, and lower enlisted were sacrificed. As long as American looks bad to the world, mission accomplished.

Imagine if Russia was held to the same scrutiny. Oh wait. They just kill the journalists in Russia, who are some of the few in the world that actually report the truth before they die.

Russia doesn’t have much other than information warfare. That’s why shills like the ones you see here keep posting and posting, no real substance other than a constant stream of lies to distract from Russia’s crimes against her own citizens and neighbors.

Remember how I mentioned Mockingbird?

Seymour Hersh has been one of the key players in Mockingbird dating back to My Lai.

Mockingbird was meant to be a pro-US propaganda effort to counter the Soviet IOJ out of Prague.

Since the Soviets had already penetrated and populated the CIA with over 200 double agents, they co-opted Mockingbird and turned it against us.

Hersh is also the front man for “exposing” Abu Ghraib. Did you ever notice how it was odd that the CIA personnel at the prison were never allowed to be questioned or subpoenaed, but the West Virginian National Guard lower enlisted soldiers were thrown under the bus instead, for doing what they were told, “to stress the prisoners” prior to their interrogations?

Seems odd that the ones running the prison weren’t held accountable, and lower enlisted were sacrificed. As long as American looks bad to the world, mission accomplished.

Imagine if Russia was held to the same scrutiny. Oh wait. They just kill the journalists in Russia, who are some of the few in the world that actually report the truth before they die.

Russia doesn’t have much other than information warfare. That’s why shills like the ones you see here keep posting and posting, no real substance other than a constant stream of lies to distract from Russia’s crimes against her own citizens and neighbors.
many observers already assume the xiden admin purposely leaked this information in order to escalate the conflict, so you may be right about it being a continuation of project mockingbird or something similar.

my allegiance is to the american people and innocent victims of this proxy war, and not the war mongers that are getting rich from it.
So when it’s explained to you how Russia specifically has been at war with the US for the last century, how do you answer for the treason of covering for them so enthusiastically? Over 100,000 posts and most of them are on this, pounding away the constant message: “Russia innocent, US at fault”. "Ukrainians bad for being invaded by Putin, US’s fault” is also inexcusable.

That doesn’t seem very loyal to the US. That chain of evidence screams that you’re in Russia’s corner, not ours.

The US never wanted anything to do with this. Yes, there are opportunistic vulture politicians in every government, including our own, who have been profiting off of Putin’s pilfering scheme through his boyars and puppets in Ukraine for decades.

The Clintons, Obamas, Bidens, members of Congress, even county attorneys from various States have been in on that. We just voted one out in my State who got caught coming back from Ukraine in early 2022 with his sons, saying he had to retrieve items from his apartment in Kiev.

These crimes have been committed by politicians all over the world since the fall of the USSR. The biggest beneficiaries of these crimes have been Putin and his boyars though. Weasel politicians in the US and other nations are let-in on the scheme to compromise them.

That’s why Hunter was put on the board of Burisma as soon as Yanukovych was ousted, and received $3.5 million in early 2014 from Elena Baturina (prostitution and human trafficking former 1st Lady of Moscow).

In 2014, Baturina wired $3.5 million to a bank account held by Rosemont Seneca Thornton, an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden, the report says.

Baturina also sent 11 wires totaling more than $390,000 to a company called BAK USA LLC, with nine transactions — amounting to about $240,000 — transferred through a Rosemont Seneca Thornton account, the report says.

Do you expect everyone to believe Hunter’s placement on Burisma’s board and these bribery money payments in early 2014 were coincidence after Putin’s puppet Yanukovych was ousted?

Zoom out for a bit from the mongoloid feed from social media, learn the history of the region through 2014, and it will become clear.

So when it’s explained to you how Russia specifically has been at war with the US for the last century, how do you answer for the treason of covering for them so enthusiastically? Over 100,000 posts and most of them are on this, pounding away the constant message: “Russia innocent, US at fault”. "Ukrainians bad for being invaded by Putin, US’s fault” is also inexcusable.

That doesn’t seem very loyal to the US. That chain of evidence screams that you’re in Russia’s corner, not ours.

The US never wanted anything to do with this. Yes, there are opportunistic vulture politicians in every government, including our own, who have been profiting off of Putin’s pilfering scheme through his boyars and puppets in Ukraine for decades.

The Clintons, Obamas, Bidens, members of Congress, even county attorneys from various States have been in on that. We just voted one out in my State who got caught coming back from Ukraine in early 2022 with his sons, saying he had to retrieve items from his apartment in Kiev.

These crimes have been committed by politicians all over the world since the fall of the USSR. The biggest beneficiaries of these crimes have been Putin and his boyars though. Weasel politicians in the US and other nations are let-in on the scheme to compromise them.

That’s why Hunter was put on the board of Burisma as soon as Yanukovych was ousted, and received $3.5 million in early 2014 from Elena Baturina (prostitution and human trafficking former 1st Lady of Moscow).

Do you expect everyone to believe Hunter’s placement on Burisma’s board and these bribery money payments in early 2014 were coincidence after Putin’s puppet Yanukovych was ousted?

Zoom out for a bit from the mongoloid feed from social media, learn the history of the region through 2014, and it will become clear.
#russiagate? really?

View attachment 8074464
My guess is they are jumping the gun just a little. I bet there are all of these finance execs that are being fed this story about Ukraine destroying Russia, I imagine they are very excited about all the coming opertunities.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Artillery exchanges have been happening from 2014-onward, after Putin false-flagged the hostilities in Donbas with Night Wolves and Wagner. That’s as old as time in Russia’s and many other nations’ play book. Stalin did a similar thing to Finland in 1939.

You have to step back and realize that causing any hostilities within Ukraine was totally counter-productive to Ukraine getting on favorable trade status with EU. It makes zero sense for Ukraine to initiate hostilities after Yanukovych was ousted. They wanted to get on with another election (without Russian interference), and start trading with an economic zone that would lift Ukraine out of abject poverty.

Who did it benefit to initiate hostilities in Donbas? Putin and Russia

This is very easy to see through guys, but most people don’t take the time to ever learn the history or geography. They would rather be spoon-fed on a daily feed from kids with zero education, no functioning brain activity with context, with retard emojis with a shocked face as if they broke some type of major revelation.

So you have guys with no knowledge of Ukrainian elections, Yanukovych, Zlochevsky, Baturina, Poroshenko, etc. making stupid posts about events where they back-fill Zelensky in time, ignore Hunter Biden’s placement on Burisma, forget that Obama told David Cameron to shut down the investigation into Zlochevsky, FBI and CIA collusion with Russia in toppling a sitting US President, and portray Russia as the good guys, innocent of any wrongdoing other than looking out for Russia.

Reactions: HD1911
Artillery exchanges have been happening from 2014-onward, after Putin false-flagged the hostilities in Donbas with Night Wolves and Wagner. That’s as old as time in Russia’s and many other nations’ play book. Stalin did a similar thing to Finland in 1939.

You have to step back and realize that causing any hostilities within Ukraine was totally counter-productive to Ukraine getting on favorable trade status with EU. It makes zero sense for Ukraine to initiate hostilities after Yanukovych was ousted. They wanted to get on with another election (without Russian interference), and start trading with an economic zone that would lift Ukraine out of abject poverty.

Who did it benefit to initiate hostilities in Donbas? Putin and Russia

This is very easy to see through guys, but most people don’t take the time to ever learn the history or geography. They would rather be spoon-fed on a daily feed from kids with zero education, no functioning brain activity with context, with retard emojis with a shocked face as if they broke some type of major revelation.

So you have guys with no knowledge of Ukrainian elections, Yanukovych, Zlochevsky, Baturina, Poroshenko, etc. making stupid posts about events where they back-fill Zelensky in time, ignore Hunter Biden’s placement on Burisma, forget that Obama told David Cameron to shut down the investigation into Zlochevsky, FBI and CIA collusion with Russia in toppling a sitting US President, and portray Russia as the good guys, innocent of any wrongdoing other than looking out for Russia.
odd that you seem to accept the narrative from the same folks that lied about afghanistan and everything else.

Reactions: khel
odd that you seem to accept the narrative from the same folks that lied about afghanistan and everything else.

I haven’t accepted any narrative. I have lived through these events with ground truth experience dating back to the 1970s, and formed my own perspective.

Anytime someone brings up Afghanistan, I will bring up ABLE DANGER and Chicom exploitation of Middle Eastern cells in the US, through Pakistani ISI. You will never read about that perspective anywhere else online. If you find one, please link it.

Afghanistan was a trap to get us to waste our combat power and resources in a dead-end, land-locked excrement hole of zero value to the US, but great mineral value to China, and great opium value to the banks in Europe.

I did a research paper many years ago going in cold turkey on Afghanistan, where I noticed how the Taliban banned poppy cultivation in early 2001. FBI had been monitoring the 9/11 hijackers well in-advance.

USSOCOM and DIA had learned long ago not to trust any of the other civilian-run Intel Agencies, and started its own counter-terrorist intelligence collection program called ABLE DANGER. Once ABLE DANGER discovered that Mohamed Atta and Ali Mohamed were connected, it was shut down before 9/11. ABLE DANGER identified 2 of the 3 Al Qaeda cells prior to 9/11, and relayed that information to the FBI.

The FBI had an informant in the Al Farqouq Mosque in Brooklyn already in the early 1990s, when CIA-trained Afghan Mujahideen vets from the Soviet-Afgan War came to the US to launch attacks on us. Al Qaeda and their Muslim Brotherhood leadership didn’t like the fact that Saudis asked the US to come in to defend them from Saddam in 1990, rejected Osama’s offer to bring in his rag tag fighters.

China watched all of this unfolding and decided to buy some time for them, so they could use the aerospace technologies sold to them under the Clinton and Bush White Houses to revitalize their military forces while the US swung away like an angry retard in the graveyard of civilizations post 9/11.

China financed Clinton’s campaign both times, with major pay-offs in access to US defense technology. The Bush family is also in bed with China, as evidenced by Neil Bush’s dealings there. The Biden’s go without saying because they have allowed their activities with China to be made front page news for years now.

It gets complex, but the big picture is that these nations are still at war with us on their terms, and have been for a long time.

No nation has been at war with the US longer than Russia. England would normally occupy that slot, but they became dependent on the US by the time of the Great War, and we out-paced them dramatically in finance, military, and naval power so that they then had to hitch their wagon to ours for long-term viability once the Empires were all defeated after 2 World Wars.

Russia recognized all this, but allowed its Czar to be overthrown and its nationalist people to be mass-murdered by Bolshevik demons for decades, then lost 20 million people in what they call The Great Patriotic War.

The US represented a threat to Russia even before the Soviet times, because we proved that a government could exist without authoritarian rule by a king, dictator, or Czar. This is why they pushed so hard with messaging about the superiority of Russia and Marxism-Leninism in the face of capitalism, even though we smoke-checked them in every category.

Same for China. China has always functioned with an authoritarian dynasty or dictator trying to manage the schism between the poverty-stricken interior and the coastal merchants and farmers. The existence of the US presents a massive threat to their political-economic system, which is now unraveling because they built their growth on exporting to the US and Europe.

Both Russia and China have been hell-bent on destroying the political-economic-military integrity of the US for quite some time. They are also long-time regional rivals with each other on the Eurasian continent, so there is no love between them, only suspicion and occasional opportunities.

Reactions: HD1911
Status
Not open for further replies.