• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I mentioned a few weeks ago, Ukraine has been faking videos through out the operation, for propaganda purposes. Most Slavic people can tell the linguistic difference between various Russian accents, and a Ukrainian one.

Russians even have a saying that "the KH gives it away". To Russians, Ukrainian speech sounds the way Ebonics sounds to English speakers. Slangy, kinda simpleminded, with fucked up pronunciation.

I speak both. Utter bs.

obama a soviet asset? maybe. the moslem terrorist groups for sure. clintons? soviet assets for decades. like obama came out of nowhere,long history of drug running and rape,murder and corruption. CIA or KGB help with that? had a very confusing draft dodge and known contact with at least one east block embassy. of course the FDR world was under soviet control-hopkins,eleanor and many others some caught,some not. tail gunner joe was right and destroyed as a result.

Like I mentioned a few weeks ago, Ukraine has been faking videos through out the operation, for propaganda purposes. Most Slavic people can tell the linguistic difference between various Russian accents, and a Ukrainian one.

Russians even have a saying that "the KH gives it away". To Russians, Ukrainian speech sounds the way Ebonics sounds to English speakers. Slangy, kinda simpleminded, with fucked up pronunciation.
I speak both. Utter bs.
So it's not likely that a person can recognize a Ukrainian vs a Russian accent?
I recall reading somewhere that Zelensky didn't even speak Ukrainian before he was elected, is that true? Given how close the languages are, it shouldn't have taken long to learn, but I'd love to hear from you about it.

Depends on who’s reporting talking, seems some think its a possibility, others not so much.
64C16168-4AAD-42B6-934A-8E0416546E34.png
85CCB38F-4514-40D6-866C-D05DB78EDCE1.png

If its not a threat… whats the rush for air defense?

Attachments

• 8CBCE24E-A480-49F6-8C24-AB6D4B0099F8.png
    8CBCE24E-A480-49F6-8C24-AB6D4B0099F8.png
    255.7 KB · Views: 16
Theis - most likely you just speak low class, slangy village Russian with a bad accent so you can't tell any difference. The people I know from being over there are doctors and college professors. People with an education can tell. Khakanie.

Your comment reminds me of a Georgian I was talking to once who said that my Russian friend had "a funny accent". yeah, that's what real Russian sounds like outside your Kavkaz.

I recall reading somewhere that Zelensky didn't even speak Ukrainian before he was elected, is that true? Given how close the languages are, it shouldn't have taken long to learn, but I'd love to hear from you about it.

pineoak -I honestly doubt it. I know that he speaks Russian, but I don't know at what point in his life he learned Ukrainian. I never formally studied him as an individual; but if I can get any insight from any of my Russian or Ukie connections later, I'll see if they know the answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593
The Raf’s F-111’s alone account for nearly 1/3 of all tank kills in desert storm.

The A-10 got nearly a 1/3 too.

I cant find #’s on USAF F-111 tank kills, but the F-111 is credited with around 1500 total, so I am going to assume around 600.

Most of Iraq’s armor was destroyed from the air, with guided missiles and bombs. Not armor on armor battles. When those tanks start showing up, air is the best way to kill them. Its not 1940 any more…

D3374ADA-B2BC-4C35-BC9E-7CC015F8EB59.jpeg
65B30CB9-5D45-43AF-AF62-ED3CF30E832F.jpeg
4F97F7F8-5971-47C0-BC7D-E3FE690D2213.png

Reactions: 232593
I didn't see this posted yet..
5,000 .. no mention of Ukraine losses

your link has a non-related quote by Girkin as a source. Girkin seems to be a fraud; he made all kinds of claims about himself, and even found his way into the separatist government, then got kicked out. since then he's been griping about the fact that nobody appreciates his genius.

He is a reenactor (likes to play dress up), an attention seeker, and allegedly a former intel officer. But true intel officers are not the attention seeking kind of person.

Last week, a group known as the “Joker DPR” exposed the Minister of Defense of Ukraine Alexey Reznikov, who is stealing salaries of Ukrainian soldiers. An order was leaked to the network, confirming that the real salaries received by the servicemen are significantly less than the amounts indicated on paper.

Earlier, the Joker DPR leaked documents proving that Reznikov steals money intended for the repair of military equipment, fuel and lubricants, food for soldiers, he makes money on dead and missing soldiers and so on.

After a major corruption scandal, some Kiev officials demanded Reznikov’s resignation, but he still holds the post of Minister of Defense of Ukraine.

• Wow
Reactions: RUTGERS95
Last week, a group known as the “Joker DPR” exposed the Minister of Defense of Ukraine Alexey Reznikov, who is stealing salaries of Ukrainian soldiers. An order was leaked to the network, confirming that the real salaries received by the servicemen are significantly less than the amounts indicated on paper.

Earlier, the Joker DPR leaked documents proving that Reznikov steals money intended for the repair of military equipment, fuel and lubricants, food for soldiers, he makes money on dead and missing soldiers and so on.

After a major corruption scandal, some Kiev officials demanded Reznikov’s resignation, but he still holds the post of Minister of Defense of Ukraine.
Thought I heard something about him Paying 3 times as much for food supplies as what going market value is.

Remember all the hubbub around the supply of Leopard 2 tanks , well now that they got Germany into the deal other participants suddenly decided that they can't donate any. ROFL o_O ,Spain and Portugal have none in working order nor ammo for them, Poland is lacking spare parts Finland is not donating any Netherlands and Denmark changed their minds

Netherlands and Denmark will not take part in the "tank alliance" of countries that supply more modern Leopard models to Ukraine, the Welt newspaper reports, citing a response from government circles.

"The countries that were once ready to supply completely refused to participate. The governments of the Netherlands and Denmark have informed that none of the countries will supply Leopard 2," the publication reports.

As compensation, according to Welt, the mentioned countries have expressed their willingness to participate in the repair and training of Leopard 1 combat vehicles. So we are now talking about T55 and T62 contemporaries.

photo_2023-02-14_21-56-57.jpg

Why don't we just skip all the escalation and just hand Ukraine the nukes?

Why bother doing that, might as well just start WWIII directly instead of having your puppet do it for you.
It's not like you can hide that you gave it to them.
First nuke goes off in Russia, most likely is responded to with a full scale launch to take out the Ukranians, most of western Europe and the warmongering poles.

Then either everybody starts firing at everyone or some folks say, not worth going totally global over the radioactive waste land that was once Europe and the European side of Russia.

We aren't giving them nukes;.. we aren't arming them with nukes; we are 'transferring' their previously held stockpile.

Nobody would buy that, all those nukes were taken apart and any ones we give would be ones we built.

Nobody would buy that, all those nukes were taken apart and any ones we give would be ones we built.
Most of the decommissioned Soviet/Ukrainian stockpile ended up powering US Nuclear powerplants

''Until 2013, 10% of US electricity came from disassembled Russian nuclear warheads''​

Last edited:
Remember all the hubbub around the supply of Leopard 2 tanks , well now that they got Germany into the deal other participants suddenly decided that they can't donate any. ROFL o_O ,Spain and Portugal have none in working order nor ammo for them, Poland is lacking spare parts Finland is not donating any Netherlands and Denmark changed their minds

Netherlands and Denmark will not take part in the "tank alliance" of countries that supply more modern Leopard models to Ukraine, the Welt newspaper reports, citing a response from government circles.

"The countries that were once ready to supply completely refused to participate. The governments of the Netherlands and Denmark have informed that none of the countries will supply Leopard 2," the publication reports.

As compensation, according to Welt, the mentioned countries have expressed their willingness to participate in the repair and training of Leopard 1 combat vehicles. So we are now talking about T55 and T62 contemporaries.
Barking Dogs Fence GIFs | Tenor

The Ukrainian and Russian languages are in the same proximity as English and Dutch.

Russian speakers don’t understand any of the other Slavic languages like Polish or Belorussian.

Ukrainians understand most of what Polish and Belorussians say.

Ukrainian is extremely difficult to learn.

How do I know? I speak both Russian and Ukrainian.

The Ukrainian and Russian languages are in the same proximity as English and Dutch.

Russian speakers don’t understand any of the other Slavic languages like Polish or Belorussian.

But you're not a professor! Thus can not know this 100% :LOL:

Last edited:

but then you seem to be supporting the corrupt zelensky regime even as you seem to admit the hardship of him requiring only ukrainian be used in government offices in donbas and other largely russian speaking populations.
seems a bit hypocritical.

it's interesting how you laid out an abbreviated LARPER52 post there.

Russian and Ukrainian related ? why yes, yes they are. I don't recall anyone disputing that.

Russians don't understand Polish? why no, no they don't.

The native speaking Russians I know can get the gist of Ukrainian, Serbian, Croat, Czech, some more, some less, and even Bulgarian to a lesser extent. Not every word, but they can follow a conversation. Never tried Belorussian. All the ones we know speak clean Russian.

And like I said, Russians think the Ukrainian accent is hilarious. It sounds like low class village slang. About how Americans would view Ebonics. The KH gives it away. If you never knew they were laughing at you, I'm sorry to be the one to break the news.

maybe he explains it better:
Screenshot (6) - Copy.png

Last edited:
Reactions: khel and kortik
but then you seem to be supporting the corrupt zelensky regime even as you seem to admit the hardship of him requiring only ukrainian be used in government offices in donbas and other largely russian speaking populations.
seems a bit hypocritical.

according to American Leftism, it's not discrimination if it's done against the group that the leftists don't like.

and in this case, everything was done with the clear intention of escalation and provoking a war that Russia could not avoid unless they simply rolled over for the globalists and gave up. either way, the globalists were fully confident of victory, which is why they were so arrogant about all of it.

The native speaking Russians I know can get the gist of Ukrainian, Serbian, Croat, Czech, some more, some less, and even Bulgarian to a lesser extent. Not every word, but they can follow a conversation. Never tried Belorussian. All the ones we know speak clean Russian.

I can’t speak for Serbian, Croatian or Czech, but educated Russians that didn’t study specifically other Slavic languages will not understand Ukrainian, Polish, Slovak or Belorussian.

They might understand parts of Surzhik, which is a Russian/Ukrainian slang language, but they will not understand 40% of the words in the Ukrainian vocabulary. (Which, in complex dialogue, practically means you can’t understand)

60% of shared vocabulary doesn’t mean that one will understand 60% of a sentence.

Russian also shares 10% of its vocab with English, but it doesn’t mean that you will understand 10% of what they say.

To sum it up, you have no idea what you are talking about, and I’m trying, in good faith, to explain the gist.

Reactions: winxp_man
I can’t speak for Serbian, Croatian or Czech, but educated Russians that didn’t study specifically other Slavic languages will not understand Ukrainian, Polish, Slovak or Belorussian.

They might understand parts of Surzhik, which is a Russian/Ukrainian slang language, but they will not understand 40% of the words in the Ukrainian vocabulary. (Which, in complex dialogue, practically means you can’t understand)

60% of shared vocabulary doesn’t mean that one will understand 60% of a sentence.

Russian also shares 10% of its vocab with English, but it doesn’t mean that you will understand 10% of what they say.

To sum it up, you have no idea what you are talking about, and I’m trying, in good faith, to explain the gist.
You are so FOS it’s not even funny. Some of these languages share a few same/similar words. Understanding each other is not happening though.

oh, I absolutely do. As usual, your post is full of bullshit. Nobody ever mentioned fluency; so I say "get the gist" of a simple conversation, and you reply "in complex dialogue, practically means you can’t understand".

Next, Surzhik is a combination language, an example of linguistic Russification, not properly "slang".

Now, if you want to speak for yourself and say that, as a non-native speaker, you cannot comprehend the gist of what is being said, by all means take that position. I will not disagree with you if you say you can't understand anything. But your stated utter lack of comprehension is not what I am used to hearing from native speakers.

And to cut through all the fluff, and bring it back around to the original point which you disagreed with, we were talking about the Ukrainian accent, which sounds like Ebonics to most Russian speakers.

Reactions: kortik
oh, I absolutely do. As usual, your post is full of bullshit. Nobody ever mentioned fluency; so I say "get the gist" of a simple conversation, and you reply "in complex dialogue, practically means you can’t understand".

Next, Surzhik is a combination language, an example of linguistic Russification, not properly "slang".

Now, if you want to speak for yourself and say that, as a non-native speaker, you cannot comprehend the gist of what is being said, by all means take that position. I will not disagree with you if you say you can't understand anything. But your stated utter lack of comprehension is not what I am used to hearing from native speakers.

And to cut through all the fluff, and bring it back around to the original point which you disagreed with, we were talking about the Ukrainian accent, which sounds like Ebonics to most Russian speakers.
Me being native speaker of both, and you repeating someone else’s uneducated opinion is the bullshit in this dialogue.

You are arguing with a native/fluent Ukrainian and Russian speaker, about Ukrainian and Russian while having no practical knowledge of Ukrainian or Russian 😂😂😂

It’s as dumb as it sounds, and you are continuing.

Reactions: winxp_man
Me being native speaker of both, and you repeating someone else’s uneducated opinion is the bullshit in this dialogue.

You are arguing with a native/fluent Ukrainian and Russian speaker, about Ukrainian and Russian while having no practical knowledge of Ukrainian or Russi
It’s as dumb as it sounds, and you are continuing.
not really, all I hear are your own assertions that you know it all, vs all the assertions from many people that I have heard for 30 years to the contrary.

In fact, your claims about yourself originate and end only with yourself. :ROFLMAO: That's not worth a thing.

The one other Eastern European person who jumped on the board today told you that you are full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.