• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bakhmut ready to fall. reporters barred

🇺🇲🇺🇦 New York Times writes that the order to ban everyone except the military from visiting Bakhmut speaks of the imminent withdrawal of Ukrainian troops from there. Kyiv says that they control the city, but in fact it is clear that the Armed Forces of Ukraine cannot provide security even in areas that they precisely control. In addition, one road remained for supply, and the rest were under Russian troops.

Last edited:
🇳🇴🇷🇺 Russian ships for the first time in 30 years go to sea with nuclear weapons

Norwegian intelligence is concerned that ships of the Russian Northern Fleet have put to sea with tactical nuclear weapons for the first time since the Cold War.

Fair enough, like Zeihan actually. however I will say his sphere of understanding seems to encapsulate Asia, and namely China. I have heard his take on Ukraine and it seemed overtly biased. But that's my take on his take. Drilling down on my point was that Mearshimer has been focusing on that region for thirty years. We may never know fully.
I don’t think anyone expected Russians to be this bad and Ukrainians to be so tough. I mean, Russians had parade uniform with them. Any “playbook” that might have existed was thrown out in April of 2022 when Russians withdrew from North and North-East Ukraine. We are watching live unscripted unfolding of God knows what, and may he help us all, because I don’t see how this can end anytime soon.

We have limited information, but considering little things like Switzerland braking its neutrality for the first time, I will trust the good guys on this one.

Sometimes things are just what they seem, and the fact that Western world leaders and defense officials and generals are flying every day to see each other in person to discuss things that can’t trust to talk on the phone regarding, I’m sure that this validates the unscripted part.

We have limited information, but considering little things like Switzerland braking its neutrality for the first time, I will trust the good guys on this one.
Switzerland has been overrun by Globalists who have vowed to pretty much control the world. Who are the good guys? Are the "good guys" the ones who are supporting the actual Nazis?

Last edited:
This concept was pointed out earlier in this thread.

photo_2023-02-13_14-42-23.jpg

🇳🇴🇷🇺 Russian ships for the first time in 30 years go to sea with nuclear weapons

Norwegian intelligence is concerned that ships of the Russian Northern Fleet have put to sea with tactical nuclear weapons for the first time since the Cold War.

Norwegians have a right to be concerned, they were just outed as essentially committing an act of war against Russia on behalf of the USA so I'm guessing they might be worried that if the balloon goes up, they will be among the first to enjoy nuclear testing...

I don’t think anyone expected Russians to be this bad and Ukrainians to be so tough. I mean, Russians had parade uniform with them. Any “playbook” that might have existed was thrown out in April of 2022 when Russians withdrew from North and North-East Ukraine. We are watching live unscripted unfolding of God knows what, and may he help us all, because I don’t see how this can end anytime soon.

Sometimes things are just what they seem, and the fact that Western world leaders and defense officials and generals are flying every day to see each other in person to discuss things that can’t trust to talk on the phone regarding, I’m sure that this validates the unscripted part.

I don't think the Russians understood properly that they would not be fighting the Ukranians but rather they would be fighting the USA and the CIA pretty much directly, just using Ukrainians as the cannon fodder. They had no clue the USA would be essentially directly running the war against them.

Reactions: 10ring'r
bakhmut ready to fall. reporters barred

🇺🇲🇺🇦 New York Times writes that the order to ban everyone except the military from visiting Bakhmut speaks of the imminent withdrawal of Ukrainian troops from there. Kyiv says that they control the city, but in fact it is clear that the Armed Forces of Ukraine cannot provide security even in areas that they precisely control. In addition, one road remained for supply, and the rest were under Russian troops.
Great articles, thank you for sharing.

If you peruse through Western media... Russians are sending waves of soon to be corpses into Ukrainian fire, completely incompetent, and will lose if Ukraine just gets more help.

But the Russians have been methodical, learn from their mistakes and have keep holding so much back in reserve.

My understanding is that Bakhmut could have fallen a while ago, but Ukrainians kept sending troops to hold it, and the Russians took advantage of the Ukes sending their troops into a meat grinder and just went with it.

BBC and other news outlets keep saying that Bakhmut is strategically irrelevant, but it's like where 2 highways a railway and waterway go through. With Bakhmut, the Russian become much more mobile in terms of troop movement which is why Ukraine has worked so hard not to give it up.

To risk having 12,000 troops surrounded with no escape could be pretty ugly. The Russian doctrine is slow, methodical, and clearly they have shaped the areas of the battle around Bakhmut so that the Ukrainians are facing no resupply and no escape.

Earlier on, the Russian did a lot to allow civilians to leave the areas of operation. Doubt they will do so with soldiers that could be redeployed.

Reactions: Darayavaus
"I don't think the Russians understood properly that they would not be fighting the Ukranians but rather they would be fighting the USA and the CIA pretty much directly, just using Ukrainians as the cannon fodder. They had no clue the USA would be essentially directly running the war against them."

Interesting comment. Russia/China were clearly supporting North Korea and Viet Nam and directly/indirectly causing US casualties. US backed the Afghanistan fight against the Russians. Guess we have been meddling in each other's affairs for decades.

I don't think the Russians understood properly that they would not be fighting the Ukranians but rather they would be fighting the USA and the CIA pretty much directly, just using Ukrainians as the cannon fodder. They had no clue the USA would be essentially directly running the war against them.
I think they did. I think they also knew it would be the full resources of the US via proxy which it is.

Russia, China, NorKo, Iran have no choice but to work together in order to survive as sovereign nations against the power and influence of the USA. India will do what India does best, take care of India. They're not neutral, they just side with whatever benefits them at the time.

Should R & C decide to share nuclear knowledge with Iran and NK, things could get very interesting for the world as Israel and SoKo may not have a choice but to engage them before they gain full nuclear capability. In which we could end up with conflicts flaring up in the DMZ, Middle East, and South China Sea simultaneously while we are still dealing with attacks by cylindrical shaped mylar balloons on CONUS.

And while we're at it... let's sell off 26M barrels of our Strategic Petroleum Reserve to China!

Russia, China, NorKo, Iran have no choice but to work together in order to survive as sovereign nations against the power and influence of the USA. India will do what India does best, take care of India. They're not neutral, they just side with whatever benefits them at the time.

Should R & C decide to share nuclear knowledge with Iran and NK, things could get very interesting for the world as Israel and SoKo may not have a choice but to engage them before they gain full nuclear capability. In which we could end up with conflicts flaring up in the DMZ, Middle East, and South China Sea simultaneously while we are still dealing with attacks by cylindrical shaped mylar balloons on CONUS.

And while we're at it... let's sell off 26M barrels of our Strategic Petroleum Reserve to China!

Hey, you totally forgot about Pakistan. They are in the middle of a bunch of crap like this.

I'm not sure you realize that North Korea is already a fully declared nuclear power with a small but growing stock of warheads and missiles that can deliver them to all the nearby US stooges.

Israel or the USA attacking Iran would pretty much be the excuse they formally need to withdraw from all treaties since they are being attacked by a nuclear state and openly have nuclear weapons for "self defense".

At this point any country not stupid knows the only way to keep the USA and their stooges from invading you is to either: A. capitulate and become a stooge and serf of the USA and let USA corporations rape your country bare, or B. get nuclear weapons and delivery systems or C. get China to put their army on your soil and then be their serf.

As much as the stupid Neo-Cons and warmorgers like to say we need yet more endless wars because if xxx gets nukes it will be the end of the world, the exact opposite is true. Trump refused to start a war with NK like the warmongers wanted and instead simply had a nice little chat, saying essentially, nice nukes you have, don't get too many ideas we now have a good excuse to nuke you off the planet and nobody will care. And for all their bluster, there is actually a bit less actual tensions.

Israel is busy murdering folks all around the place and doing terrorist attacks or covert military attacks all over the area, to further their own interests. How would we or they react if someone was busy doing as much to them as they do to others?

My guess is there would be more peace if Iran went actual nuclear declared, that would possibly force Israel to officially declare their nukes and then the Saudis would get the nukes from Pakistan they paid for and then everybody would settle the hell down behind lots of bluster because nobody wants their fancy capitol blown up, as much as they hate the other guys.

No, only a few Russian males fled. This was amedia ploy just like the mass Russian protests. Every country has those dreamers who believe Utopia can be achieved on Earth. Russians believe in the "Motherland" and they don't back down from a fight.

Ukraine has a serious manpower issue. Nazi units who want to kill every Russian, combatants and non-combatants, they find. Patriotic units are suffering a high casulaty rate at the Bakhmut meat grinder. Non-volunteers who are pulled of the streets and sent to the front line will little to no training. Finally, the refugees in EU countries who now have to register for service or they will receive no money from host nation. Not looking good and video evidence is online, outside mainstream news sources.
ukies can't die fast enough for me. Russia needs to take the whole country

Reactions: W54/XM-388

That is coming from this announcement by the DOE.

Congress blocked sales to china.

What you are stating is misleading…

It has more to do with biden trying to save his ass when the summer price hikes hit. Not sales to Chy na

Last edited:
Norwegians have a right to be concerned, they were just outed as essentially committing an act of war against Russia on behalf of the USA so I'm guessing they might be worried that if the balloon goes up, they will be among the first to enjoy nuclear testing...

I don't think they quite understood how well Russia gate that MSM was spreading since 2016 , primed the populations in both US and Europe for just such a war. I think most of the world including the Chinese underestimates western MSM capability in brainwashing the domestic sheeple

And with the withdrawal from Afghanistan US - NATO troops were removed from a warzone that could have easily escalated if Russians started supplying MANPADS and ATGMs in quantity as a tit for tat. That was an important prerequisite that needed to be completed for a full-blown proxy war in Ukraine to even be possible.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Strategic bombers like the B-29 were not on the approved list for Lend Lease. Study more, post less. Cut the personal attacks as well. It just shows you have not argument.

Obama’s whore grandmother was a honey pot working at Boeing’s plant in Wichita, then they had to leave abruptly. She was a riveter on the plant floor for the B-29, but somehow ended up socializing with executives with access:

iu

Watch now as you see the pro-soviet moles and propagandists rise to the surface in this thread, defending the likes of Comrade Hussein Obama, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, etc., trying to twist the story into some weird Russian garbage disinformation campaign about things they know nothing of.

The soviets where our "allies" after all. During bombing missions over Japan if a bomber was damaged it could go to the good ole USSR. And as the USSR was not at war with Japan it and its crew would be interned for the deration. If you think that cutting edge tech sat under a tarp while it was in Russia.....you silly boy. You do know the most expensive weapon system in WWII right? Atom bomb, nope peanuts. The B29 was the most expensive.

So while sitting in mother russia it was gone over with a fine tooth comb and did everything the russians do well, copied it. I have read it was copied to the "boeing" on the rudder peddles, not sure if that is true or not, but the planes are a carbon copy of each other, TU-4 is a russian B29, and the real challenge was the engines, they just could not make them. So it did not have the service life.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
and they are going to prosecute the old lady.

here is your glimpse of America in about 2 years, after the next fake elections. it's been bad since 2020; just wait.

Yup and it will be one at a time, you will never know it happens. Then it will be your turn, and if you think they are going to come to your "bunker" and get you so you can go down gunz a' blazing, silly silly fool.

You will have just picked up your daughter from whatever. Your tank is sitting at 1/4 full and you stop at the gas station, and three back vans stop and people in full gear pile out when you are pulling your credit card out of the pump. They have guns pointed at you and your daughter. You know if you do something.....anything but comply your daughter will be lucky if she is just killed.

But I am sure you are all saying better for her to die that way, and we all know that is about as full of shit as it gets.

it doesn't look like the Russian need help. Ukraine will end up losing most able bodied men between 16 and 60, which is what the Great Reset is all about. Slava NWO, right?

For every one of these videos, there are 3-4 opposites.

For Ukraine to defend, is more sustainable than for Russia to attack. Any advantage Russia had in terms of bodies available is countered by defense to offense power ratio, corruption, logistical and tactical incompetence. Natural barriers, are also a huge factor.

Ukraine is loosing men, yes. Russia is loosing 3-4 times more.

If anything, I can see how your theory supports Russia loosing able bodied men at an unsustainable for population rate. This is made worse by millions that fled to Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, UAE and Turkey.

I know people in Moscow that are getting mobilization notices, what does that tell you?

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus
sniper kills two ukes with one shot

This was posted a while back on a UA telegram. Not sayin it’s UA but can’t can’t say its RU either.

The soviets where our "allies" after all. During bombing missions over Japan if a bomber was damaged it could go to the good ole USSR. And as the USSR was not at war with Japan it and its crew would be interned for the deration. If you think that cutting edge tech sat under a tarp while it was in Russia.....you silly boy. You do know the most expensive weapon system in WWII right? Atom bomb, nope peanuts. The B29 was the most expensive.

So while sitting in mother russia it was gone over with a fine tooth comb and did everything the russians do well, copied it. I have read it was copied to the "boeing" on the rudder peddles, not sure if that is true or not, but the planes are a carbon copy of each other, TU-4 is a russian B29, and the real challenge was the engines, they just could not make them. So it did not have the service life.
yes, the communists copied the B-29 because they had 5 of them sitting there on Soviet Far East airfields after being battle damaged and having to make emergency landings.

It was not because Obama's grandmom snuck out the plans in her snatch and whipped them out for Stalin.

they copied the first one down to paint color, and a missing rivet. then the next one had a different shade of paint and no missing rivet and it actually perplexed them which way they should proceed. the guy in charge, not wanting to end up in the gulag, said basically 'Stalin said to copy the first one exactly, he said nothing about the second one'

As of now, China is off the list for India. You know the small skirmishes that have been taking place between the two and who owns certain territory.

For every one of these videos, there are 3-4 opposites.

For Ukraine to defend, is more sustainable than for Russia to attack. Any advantage Russia had in terms of bodies available is countered by defense to offense power ratio, corruption, logistical and tactical incompetence. Natural barriers, are also a huge factor.

Ukraine is loosing men, yes. Russia is loosing 3-4 times more.

If anything, I can see how your theory supports Russia loosing able bodied men at an unsustainable for population rate. This is made worse by millions that fled to Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, UAE and Turkey.

I know people in Moscow that are getting mobilization notices, what does that tell you?
The most recent one was UA took out 20-30 armored vehicles of sort from RU side. Both sides fucking each other up pretty bad. Fact is a generation of men will be gone. But hey world leaders couldn’t give a fuck more. Keep sending in them men!

The most recent one was UA took out 20-30 armored vehicles of sort from RU side. Both sides fucking each other up pretty bad. Fact is a generation of men will be gone. But hey world leaders couldn’t give a fuck more. Keep sending in them men!
For Ukraine sending men in, is to protect home and family.

As of now, China is off the list for India. You know the small skirmishes that have been taking place between the two and who owns certain territory.
Both countries are pragmatic and understand the US as the elephant in the room that ultimately needs to be addressed. That said, the "skirmishes" that have been taking place along the border are pretty awesome.

NO guns. Melee fighting with weapons, bats, sticks, nails in bats, etc.

Sounds ridiculous between 2 nuclear powers... but honestly it's pretty cool they can limit it to that. Both sides could EASILY escalate with guns, more troops, armor, etc.

Instead they let the soldiers throw rocks at each other and hit each other with sticks until they're bleeding.

The wisdom of it is humbling.

No you don't. That you are lying.

Ukraine managed to do the "german thing", that is exhaust natural pool of good genes and only thing that (for Ukraine the future for Germany the past) remains are degenerates that will breed itself out as Germans did. German males today are a piss poor caricature of their forefathers basically completely different stock, their women prefer brown and black meat from Africa as they resemble men with working equipment. Perfect plan for those who prefer global mutts as their livestock. Their idea is to force people to interbreed but not for purpose of "best from each" but to the contrary "dilute the best" to produce the lowest common denominator which can than be managed properly by "pureblood pharao elites".

Problem with this plan is:
1. They are not elites
2. They are not pureblood
3. There be people aware and not ready to go along with the plan
4. Lowest common denominator is not worth the oxygen it consumes let alone capable or willing to perform any task for their "master wannabes"

Once Russia cleans up our idiot brothers and opens eyes to idiots admiring "emperors new clothes" its game over for the slimy bastards, people will rise up and hang the lot...

Didn't Milley lose a war already?

Supposedly 824 Russians die every day. Why do we need to keep sending Ukraine more stuff if they're that good, the Russians are that stupid and incompetent?

I know, it'll be a "surge" in F16s & tanks to finish off Russia!

Umm... I wonder how many more "soldiers" they have to throw at Russian artillery given how few fighting aged males are left in the country. If they didn't die in combat already, flee the country, how many fighting aged males are left in Ukraine at this point? Forget even training them, how many warm bodies are left to turn into cold ones? Logistically speaking, it takes longer to make fighting age males than it does to make Javelins and Abrams. It's a resource that Ukraine is running out of. How many of those males left are WANTING to go to the front lines and fighting at this point? Aren't they already scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of soldier quality?

Western media trumpets Ukrainian wins in battle and how many Russians are killed, how R is incompetent, and how badly the Rs are losing armor and troops.

So why are R troops still moving forward? Enveloping and surrounding Bakhmut? Cutting off 12,000 Ukrainian soldiers?

Can both be true? That R is incompetent and losing tons of armor, aircraft, and troops, but are overwhelming by sheer quantity?

Some speculate that this will be over in a matter of months due to Ukraine running out of warm bodies, much less trained combat forces.

Some speculate that NATO has run out of stuff to give Ukraine. That we've burned through our excess supply, and are already dipping into our geographically positioned supplies. EU certainly is in bad shape to defend itself should Russia decide to do a fast run across Europe just for fun to prove a point, then turn around and go home(I'm kidding).

I believe we're trying to grind Russia down so that we can focus solely on China for the war 2 with them 2 years from now.

I still think China should wait for NATO to commit to fighting a full on war with Russia, then blockade Taiwan and take their island and superconductor factories and use them to bolster their own advanced weaponry.

If the US commits to defending Taiwan against a Chinese naval blockade, our resources will be split in 2 parts of the globe simultaneously.

1.5 million us troops and less than a million reservists... how long can the US sustain a war footing across the globe while China and Russia can do it indefinitely on their doorstep? We have bases all over the world to maintain (new ones surrounding china like we did russia) as well.

We had the doctrine decades ago that we would be able to fight 2 wars simultaneously at different parts of the globe. That's not happening today. Well... maybe it is. Our President B will lead us to a stronger safer more prosperous and democratic world like he has our country.

See how well President B has already turned our energy surplus into deficit as an example of his leadership; selling 26 million barrel from the SPR to keep summer oil prices from going over $4 because that would be politically not beneficial to his administration.

btw, are we send up our own balloons only to shoot them down ourselves?

Fox reported earlier today that Ukraine killed several thousand Russians in a single operation (data sourced from Ukrainian sources)

FT is reporting that the Russians are massing ACFT (NFI) IVO the Ukrainian border. That is interesting and an indicator of other things, maybe.

Reactions: Sako man
No you don't. That you are lying.

Ukraine managed to do the "german thing", that is exhaust natural pool of good genes and only thing that (for Ukraine the future for Germany the past) remains are degenerates that will breed itself out as Germans did. German males today are a piss poor caricature of their forefathers basically completely different stock, their women prefer brown and black meat from Africa as they resemble men with working equipment. Perfect plan for those who prefer global mutts as their livestock. Their idea is to force people to interbreed but not for purpose of "best from each" but to the contrary "dilute the best" to produce the lowest common denominator which can than be managed properly by "pureblood pharao elites".

Problem with this plan is:
1. They are not elites
2. They are not pureblood
3. There be people aware and not ready to go along with the plan
4. Lowest common denominator is not worth the oxygen it consumes let alone capable or willing to perform any task for their "master wannabes"

Once Russia cleans up our idiot brothers and opens eyes to idiots admiring "emperors new clothes" its game over for the slimy bastards, people will rise up and hang the lot...
Once Russia cleans up its own youth and able male population, whatever of Russia was in hands of Russians (actual Russians, not Russian Nationality Jewish business community or other Russian National minorities) which by the way already control 90% of all Russia, there will be no more Russia for Russians.

Didn't Milley lose a war already?

Supposedly 824 Russians die every day. Why do we need to keep sending Ukraine more stuff if they're that good, the Russians are that stupid and incompetent?

I know, it'll be a "surge" in F16s & tanks to finish off Russia!

Umm... I wonder how many more "soldiers" they have to throw at Russian artillery given how few fighting aged males are left in the country. If they didn't die in combat already, flee the country, how many fighting aged males are left in Ukraine at this point? Forget even training them, how many warm bodies are left to turn into cold ones? Logistically speaking, it takes longer to make fighting age males than it does to make Javelins and Abrams. It's a resource that Ukraine is running out of. How many of those males left are WANTING to go to the front lines and fighting at this point? Aren't they already scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of soldier quality?

Western media trumpets Ukrainian wins in battle and how many Russians are killed, how R is incompetent, and how badly the Rs are losing armor and troops.

So why are R troops still moving forward? Enveloping and surrounding Bakhmut? Cutting off 12,000 Ukrainian soldiers?

Can both be true? That R is incompetent and losing tons of armor, aircraft, and troops, but are overwhelming by sheer quantity?

Some speculate that this will be over in a matter of months due to Ukraine running out of warm bodies, much less trained combat forces.

Some speculate that NATO has run out of stuff to give Ukraine. That we've burned through our excess supply, and are already dipping into our geographically positioned supplies. EU certainly is in bad shape to defend itself should Russia decide to do a fast run across Europe just for fun to prove a point, then turn around and go home(I'm kidding).

I believe we're trying to grind Russia down so that we can focus solely on China for the war 2 with them 2 years from now.

I still think China should wait for NATO to commit to fighting a full on war with Russia, then blockade Taiwan and take their island and superconductor factories and use them to bolster their own advanced weaponry.

If the US commits to defending Taiwan against a Chinese naval blockade, our resources will be split in 2 parts of the globe simultaneously.

1.5 million us troops and less than a million reservists... how long can the US sustain a war footing across the globe while China and Russia can do it indefinitely on their doorstep? We have bases all over the world to maintain (new ones surrounding china like we did russia) as well.

We had the doctrine decades ago that we would be able to fight 2 wars simultaneously at different parts of the globe. That's not happening today. Well... maybe it is. Our President B will lead us to a stronger safer more prosperous and democratic world like he has our country.

See how well President B has already turned our energy surplus into deficit as an example of his leadership; selling 26 million barrel from the SPR to keep summer oil prices from going over $4 because that would be politically not beneficial to his administration.

btw, are we send up our own balloons only to shoot them down ourselves?
His name is . . . BRANDON!

yes, the communists copied the B-29 because they had 5 of them sitting there on Soviet Far East airfields after being battle damaged and having to make emergency landings.

It was not because Obama's grandmom snuck out the plans in her snatch and whipped them out for Stalin.

they copied the first one down to paint color, and a missing rivet. then the next one had a different shade of paint and no missing rivet and it actually perplexed them which way they should proceed. the guy in charge, not wanting to end up in the gulag, said basically 'Stalin said to copy the first one exactly, he said nothing about the second one'
love stories like this

Yg0uLapABTmH.jpeg

Here is the Slava Ukraina mentality. This is truly the epitome of a childish mind.

"The Germans and Israelis showed that we are losing 900 men a day......so we have to say that the Russians are loosing 1000 men a day! HAHA! we've won the internet propaganda battle!"

meanwhile they are getting their asses kicked all along the front lines.

Fox reported earlier today that Ukraine killed several thousand Russians in a single operation (data sourced from Ukrainian sources)

FT is reporting that the Russians are massing ACFT (NFI) IVO the Ukrainian border. That is interesting and an indicator of other things, maybe.
can you elaborate on 2nd line

Yg0uLapABTmH.jpeg

Here is the Slava Ukraina mentality. This is truly the epitome of a childish mind.

"The Germans and Israelis showed that we are losing 900 men a day......so we have to say that the Russians are loosing 1000 men a day! HAHA! we've won the internet propaganda battle!"

meanwhile they are getting their asses kicked all along the front lines.
Is this the same energy you where typing with when RU was on the run the past summer/fall UA offensive. Your love for RU is funny to me, and the fact you are blind to RU propaganda! You are not better than the people talkin about UA is in the right in this pile of shit. Are these the same intelligence agencies that talked about Kyiv falling? How did that work out. A person having their head up their ass no matter the side they choose is still a head up ones ass. ;)

Like I mentioned a few weeks ago, Ukraine has been faking videos through out the operation, for propaganda purposes. Most Slavic people can tell the linguistic difference between various Russian accents, and a Ukrainian one.

Russians even have a saying that "the KH gives it away". To Russians, Ukrainian speech sounds the way Ebonics sounds to English speakers. Slangy, kinda simpleminded, with fucked up pronunciation.

Like I mentioned a few weeks ago, Ukraine has been faking videos through out the operation, for propaganda purposes. Most Slavic people can tell the linguistic difference between various Russian accents, and a Ukrainian one.

Russians even have a saying that "the KH gives it away". To Russians, Ukrainian speech sounds the way Ebonics sounds to English speakers. Slangy, kinda simpleminded, with fucked up pronunciation.

HAHAHA! I guess your a master of all things RU. Even language now.

Status
Not open for further replies.