• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is they are jumping the gun just a little. I bet there are all of these finance execs that are being fed this story about Ukraine destroying Russia, I imagine they are very excited about all the coming opertunities.
Putin has been the # 1 Caterpillar salesman for the past year.

Is Caterpillar still operating in Russia?

Caterpillar Inc. continues to use Russia as a supply-chain route, even after the company said it had suspended business with the country. The construction machinery giant's continued use of Russia for moving parts and equipment sheds new light on already-fragile global supply chains

• Haha
Reactions: Sako man
It gets complex, but the big picture is that these nations are still at war with us on their terms, and have been for a long time.

No nation has been at war with the US longer than Russia. England would normally occupy that slot, but they became dependent on the US by the time of the Great War, and we out-paced them dramatically in finance, military, and naval power so that they then had to hitch their wagon to ours for long-term viability once the Empires were all defeated after 2 World Wars.

Russia recognized all this, but allowed its Czar to be overthrown and its nationalist people to be mass-murdered by Bolshevik demons for decades, then lost 20 million people in what they call The Great Patriotic War.

The US represented a threat to Russia even before the Soviet times, because we proved that a government could exist without authoritarian rule by a king, dictator, or Czar. This is why they pushed so hard with messaging about the superiority of Russia and Marxism-Leninism in the face of capitalism, even though we smoke-checked them in every category.

Same for China. China has always functioned with an authoritarian dynasty or dictator trying to manage the schism between the poverty-stricken interior and the coastal merchants and farmers. The existence of the US presents a massive threat to their political-economic system, which is now unraveling because they built their growth on exporting to the US and Europe.

Both Russia and China have been hell-bent on destroying the political-economic-military integrity of the US for quite some time. They are also long-time regional rivals with each other on the Eurasian continent, so there is no love between them, only suspicion and occasional opportunities.

Do you have any idea of how many countries the USA is currently at war with (as in has invading troops in the country and is busy killing locals, declared or undeclared?)

There are literally millions of people right now that know friends or family killed by the USA in the past 30 years.

Over the past 30 years do you actually comprehend how many countries the USA sent troops either openly on covertly to go kill the locals?

I'll bet you'll find the number of countries China and Russia sent troops in to kill the locals is tiny in comparison to the amount the USA did.

Exceptional indeed :)...

It all might be true but for me an outside observer i can only conclude that despite those "ancient enemies" of your "ancient" society the best war and effort to fuck you up was done by you and you alone. So if there is somewhere to point a finger it would be in the pathetic creature staring you back from the mirror....

Putin has been the # 1 Caterpillar salesman for the past year.

Is Caterpillar still operating in Russia?

Caterpillar Inc. continues to use Russia as a supply-chain route, even after the company said it had suspended business with the country. The construction machinery giant's continued use of Russia for moving parts and equipment sheds new light on already-fragile global supply chains
Cat, a few years ago built a massive engine manufacturing facility in China. Know a guy that worked Cats Indiana Lafayette plant. He said they weren’t getting the old tech, but the latest and greatest when they sent a bunch of chinese over to train.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
No, only a few Russian males fled. This was amedia ploy just like the mass Russian protests. Every country has those dreamers who believe Utopia can be achieved on Earth. Russians believe in the "Motherland" and they don't back down from a fight.

Ukraine has a serious manpower issue. Nazi units who want to kill every Russian, combatants and non-combatants, they find. Patriotic units are suffering a high casulaty rate at the Bakhmut meat grinder. Non-volunteers who are pulled of the streets and sent to the front line will little to no training. Finally, the refugees in EU countries who now have to register for service or they will receive no money from host nation. Not looking good and video evidence is online, outside mainstream news sources.

another who has joined the ranks of putinista disciples spreading the imperial fascist propaganda gospel

Exceptional indeed :)...

It all might be true but for me an outside observer i can only conclude that despite those "ancient enemies" of your "ancient" society the best war and effort to fuck you up was done by you and you alone. So if there is somewhere to point a finger it would be in the pathetic creature staring you back from the mirror....
it's the self-serving globalist scum who infest our government. The Constitutional Republic was never intended to be an empire.

No, I looked for it. I am by no means a chemical weapons guy. Maybe Wiki lead me wrong, but he directly mentioned Hydrogen Cyanide.

Perhaps its most infamous use is Zyklon B (German: Cyclone B, with the B standing for Blausäure – prussic acid; also, to distinguish it from an earlier product later known as Zyklon A),[60] used in Nazi German extermination camps during World War II to kill en masse as part of their Final Solutiongenocide program. Hydrogen cyanide was also used in the camps for delousing clothing in attempts to eradicate diseases carried by lice and other parasites. One of the original Czech producers continued making Zyklon B under the trademark "Uragan D2"[61] until around 2015.[62]

I’m not a CBRNE SME either. But from what little I know, those symptoms kind of sound like Nerve Agent. Nerve agent is complex to make. But if they have it, and put it on a munition we/NATO supplied and use it on the Russians there is going to be a shitstorm.

when the people you bomb show up to your book signing.

1:00 mark "get out, you disgusting SERBS!"

nobody ever accused our state department of treating the Russians and Serbs as anything other than Untermensch.

Inglorias Basterds GIFs | Tenor

Reactions: W54/XM-388
@LRRPF52 you've been around long enough that you should've seen the true character of @theLBC.

"LBC, what’s your nationality and allegiance?"
"That’s why shills like the ones you see here keep posting and posting..."
"Over 100,000 posts and most of them are on this..."

I don't remember seeing you in some of the other threads that he was posting alot in. Do you remember the election night thread? He is considered by many to be a senior correspondent of SHNN.

BTW are you sure you're not from the northern part of Saratoga Springs?

Do you have any idea of how many countries the USA is currently at war with (as in has invading troops in the country and is busy killing locals, declared or undeclared?)

There are literally millions of people right now that know friends or family killed by the USA in the past 30 years.

Over the past 30 years do you actually comprehend how many countries the USA sent troops either openly on covertly to go kill the locals?

I'll bet you'll find the number of countries China and Russia sent troops in to kill the locals is tiny in comparison to the amount the USA did.
Countries where the US is currently at war killing locals? Killing enemy combatants is a lot different than slaying local civilians like Russia has done to itself and all of its neighbors throughout history.

US has not killed millions in the past 30 years, even if you add up Desert Storm (32 years ago), Afghanistan, and Iraq. There weren’t even millions of combatants or proximal civilians, and US military operations near civilians are heavily restricted per ROE. That trickles down to combatant commanders with limits on warhead sizes, weapons, and specifics to contact that severely limit US and coalition forces from doing like Russia does.

China and Russia have killed a combined 120 million of their own populations, not including China’s infanticide One Child policy. We’re seeing a discrepancy in China’s census where 100 million females who should have been born since 1980 simply don’t exist.

Chinese Communist “cultural revolution"
iu

In foreign excursions, Russia has murdered untold millions, including my own family members in the Russo-Finnish Winter War of 1939. Russia uses scorched-earth tactics with no ROE or any discipline among their commanders and soldiers. If the US was guilty of what Russia claims, nations would never speak out against us openly out of fear of reprisal.

Chechnya:

iu

3022424114_c8685e7059_giVfQY1.width-800.jpg

iu

iu

You will never see photos of US troops standing over bodies they threw into mass graves after executing POWs and civilians like this. This is one of the stark differences between the US and Russia. Then to hear people actually believing the US does this, while portraying Russia as innocent is worse than an offense to the fallen innocents who have suffered under the brutality of these demonic regimes.

Wherever you’re getting your upside-down Russian information and propaganda from, I suggest cutting those sources of lies out of your feed.

@LRRPF52 you've been around long enough that you should've seen the true character of @theLBC.

"LBC, what’s your nationality and allegiance?"
"That’s why shills like the ones you see here keep posting and posting..."
"Over 100,000 posts and most of them are on this..."

I don't remember seeing you in some of the other threads that he was posting alot in. Do you remember the election night thread? He is considered by many to be a senior correspondent of SHNN.

BTW are you sure you're not from the northern part of Saratoga Springs?
The only reason I came to the Hide was for tech forums. I’ve been a member before the new format and changes dating back.

I’m close to Saratoga Springs but not there. This is my 4th time living in Utah. I’ve lived in 8 different States and about that many countries at least.

1. Supposedly the Russian offensive has begun according to NATO

2. US is dealing with space aliens as well as Russia

Forwarded from Tupi Report 🇧🇷
🇧🇷🇷🇺🇧🇾 — Brazilian embassy warns Brazilians to leave Russia and Belarus as soon as possible
43.0Kviews11:00

🇫🇷🇧🇾⚡The French Foreign Ministry urges French citizens to leave ... Belarus as soon as possible

I'm not quite sure why anyone even responds or engages with @LRRPF52 or @steve podleski in this thread. I have no idea about other matters, but when it comes to this particular subject, their intellect is on par with @Haney idiocy levels.
Haney.
Star Wars GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

because I blocked the stupid F'er. I forgot he even existed......and I don't think I missed anything.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
If Balloons can get into U.S. airspace undetected, I’m really curious what they think they can do to stop Russian or Chinese hypersonic missiles?

🛸🤔 “My theory about the airspace closures and intercepts is that the DoD cracked open that first Chinese balloon and found sensory capabilities that really freaked them out, so now they are being hyper-vigilant about any and all radar anomalies.”

📎 Big Serge

Comment: The USAF pilots who intercepted the one shot down over Alaska said the object inferred with their sensors and the object itself was initially undetected by Radar. Apparently the one over Montana has been doing the same, so this does seem a valid theory.

If PLAAF tech is such that even balloons can go undetected by and mess with the electronics on an F-22, that’s an extremely ominous sign for the U.S. in the case of a Taiwan War where the J-20s get deployed…

If Balloons can get into U.S. airspace undetected, I’m really curious what they think they can do to stop Russian or Chinese hypersonic missiles?

🛸🤔 “My theory about the airspace closures and intercepts is that the DoD cracked open that first Chinese balloon and found sensory capabilities that really freaked them out, so now they are being hyper-vigilant about any and all radar anomalies.”

📎 Big Serge

Comment: The USAF pilots who intercepted the one shot down over Alaska said the object inferred with their sensors and the object itself was initially undetected by Radar. Apparently the one over Montana has been doing the same, so this does seem a valid theory.

If PLAAF tech is such that even balloons can go undetected by and mess with the electronics on an F-22, that’s an extremely ominous sign for the U.S. in the case of a Taiwan War where the J-20s get deployed…
If an F-22 pilot said that he would be jailed. That shits heavily guarded/classified.

Sounds like nonsense.

📎 Big Serge

Hold up…did we finally steal some technology from China for a change?

Last edited:
Remember how I mentioned Mockingbird?

Seymour Hersh has been one of the key players in Mockingbird dating back to My Lai.

Mockingbird was meant to be a pro-US propaganda effort to counter the Soviet IOJ out of Prague.

Since the Soviets had already penetrated and populated the CIA with over 200 double agents, they co-opted Mockingbird and turned it against us.

Hersh is also the front man for “exposing” Abu Ghraib. Did you ever notice how it was odd that the CIA personnel at the prison were never allowed to be questioned or subpoenaed, but the West Virginian National Guard lower enlisted soldiers were thrown under the bus instead, for doing what they were told, “to stress the prisoners” prior to their interrogations?

Seems odd that the ones running the prison weren’t held accountable, and lower enlisted were sacrificed. As long as American looks bad to the world, mission accomplished.

Imagine if Russia was held to the same scrutiny. Oh wait. They just kill the journalists in Russia, who are some of the few in the world that actually report the truth before they die.

Russia doesn’t have much other than information warfare. That’s why shills like the ones you see here keep posting and posting, no real substance other than a constant stream of lies to distract from Russia’s crimes against her own citizens and neighbors.
There were some O grades that were disciplined in the aftermath of Abu Ghraib as well. It just took a lot longer than the News Cycle to happen and a different form.

Last I check Russia has a sizable nuclear arsenal,A2AD, and cyber capability to go along with that IO capability you mention.

From the NY Post:

The executioner then raises the sledgehammer and appears to swing it into his head, at which point the video blurs.

Hours after the sickening clip was shared, Wagner’s founder Yevgeny Prigozhin claimed the footage was just “having fun.”

“Ksenia, don’t take everything so sadly [seriously],” he said in response to a request for confirmation from reporter Kseniya Sobchak, who runs Russian news outlet Ostorozhno Media.
"You thought that the film about Yakushchenko was a one-episode drama … If you wish, we can share the next series with you,” he added.

Prigozhin then posted a video of Yakushchenko in front of a blank concrete wall saying he was “forgiven” because he had shared valuable information that saved other fighters’ lives.

Independent Russian outlet Agentstvo, meanwhile, has speculated Yakushchenko is alive and may have been turned over to Russian authorities during a prisoner swap.

Reactions: madppcs

So we possess the technology to shoot down imaginary craft from a civilization that might be hundreds or thousands of years more advanced then ours? Ok cool! Whom ever is floating the idea of alien UFOs to the public right now is certainly having a good laugh at who's actually entertaining the idea.

odd that you seem to accept the narrative from the same folks that lied about afghanistan and everything else.

It’s not a comparable narrative, because it’s not incepted and driven by same people.

Russia started this. It’s their narrative, everything that followed is a reaction.

So we possess the technology to shoot down imaginary craft from a civilization that might be hundreds or thousands of years more advanced then ours? Ok cool! Whom ever is floating the idea of alien UFOs to the public right now is certainly having a good laugh at who's actually entertaining the idea.
Yodeling, we need yodeling. I have seen the documentaries. This is how you defeat the aliens. They are in their ships in their underwear. No better time to strike!

Ahhhhh wrong! Unless you are joking, in which case you are forgiven. Oliver Stone had it right, so did Profesor John Mersheimer, and a slew of others.
Of course we can never know for sure, I can only form opinion by actually knowing people on both sides and listening to all opinions.

My point of opinion aligns more with Peter Zeihan and others.

Seems odd that the ones running the prison weren’t held accountable, and lower enlisted were sacrificed
Seems perfectly inline with how the most things work, in all your worldly travels did you ever hear the phrase "shit rolls down hill"?

Still I'm mildly curious about how the Soviets controlled every single western gov and non gov entity. Replace them with Hydra and we have the plot of Captain America.

Seems perfectly inline with how the most things work, in all your worldly travels did you ever hear the phrase "shit rolls down hill"?

Still I'm mildly curious about how the Soviets controlled every single western gov and non gov entity. Replace them with Hydra and we have the plot of Captain America.
one of the fbi agents that ran crossfire hurricane to frame trump for collusion with russia was paid over $200k by some russian oligarch.
in light of this i would have a hard time believing anything.

using the MSM and hollywood as my only sources of info, like any good American, I can only conclude that the balloons were up there to distribute red dust, possibly formulated in the Ukraine biolabs, in order to fight the aliens.

using the MSM and hollywood as my only sources of info, like any good American, I can only conclude that the balloons were up there to distribute red dust, possibly formulated in the Ukraine biolabs, in order to fight the aliens.
Or broadcasting Whitman's Indian love song on alien frequencies.

Of course we can never know for sure, I can only form opinion by actually knowing people on both sides and listening to all opinions.

My point of opinion aligns more with Peter Zeihan and others.
Fair enough, like Zeihan actually. however I will say his sphere of understanding seems to encapsulate Asia, and namely China. I have heard his take on Ukraine and it seemed overtly biased. But that's my take on his take. Drilling down on my point was that Mearshimer has been focusing on that region for thirty years. We may never know fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.