• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photo shop.

And literally the first thing that pops up if you google it, from Radio Free Europe, stating its fake.
View attachment 8091548

I expected better out of you... slacking
R.daad27774027b8afc30f33fb63f6d675

It's always interesting taking a 5 or 10 minute detour looking into some of these people:

"In November 2018, George Papadopoulos accused Ellwood of being a British source that was allegedly spying on Donald Trump and others,[22] a claim which he publicly denied.[23]"

"In December 2020, during the COVID-19 pandemic, Ellwood urged the government not to relax the rules governing social mixing over the Christmas period, then attended a Christmas party at the Cavalry and Guards Club in London with 26 other people.[27] "

"In September 2018, Ellwood announced that he had been promoted to the rank of lieutenant colonel as a reservist in the 77th Brigade,[37] based at Denison Barracks, Hermitage, Berkshire,[38] a psychological operations unit responsible for 'non-lethal' warfare which disseminates government-friendly podcasts and videos.[39]"

Plus he ran over the neighbor's cat and didn't even stop.

So now this pencil-neck cat killer wants us (meaning everybody but him and his fam) to get into it with Ivan???

60191879-0-image-a-40_1657656205199.jpg

A little bit on the 77th, which is a huge rabbithole if one is so inclined...

Last edited:
Here is the article. But they don't list any sources either.

The way I see it is who is motivated. Who benefits.

While I get the Joe and multiple other politicians saying they would end it is pretty damning. Politically they already ended it by pressing Germany. Unless they wanted to ensure the Germans didn't renege on the agreement.

There is no denying the LNG moving from the US to Europe is a massive change. Companies drilling in the US are definitely are benefiting.
Pre war, they were moving away from US gas.

I just don't think the US Navy(uniformed military) was directly involved like Hersh suggested. I think funding and action was outside of that as it would be easier to hide. Those who would benefit most are not politicians, they are business men. They buy the politicians too.

Here is the article. But they don't list any sources either.

The way I see it is who is motivated. Who benefits.

While I get the Joe and multiple other politicians saying they would end it is pretty damning. Politically they already ended it by pressing Germany. Unless they wanted to ensure the Germans didn't renege on the agreement.

There is no denying the LNG moving from the US to Europe is a massive change. Companies drilling in the US are definitely are benefiting.
Pre war, they were moving away from US gas.

I just don't think the US Navy(uniformed military) was directly involved like Hersh suggested. I think funding and action was outside of that as it would be easier to hide. Those who would benefit most are not politicians, they are business men. They buy the politicians too.
the reason the gas company charged double in january (per their letter) was due to external market forces causing a shortage and forcing them to purchase gas from an alternate source at a premium price. basically we got fucked over like europe. some people had $700 gas bills when they have never had a bill higher than $250.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
sieg heil to all you lovely Putainistas! View attachment 8091540
It's funny you know, how everyone who viscerally supports American aid to Ukraine can't explain why, or logically articulate the barest of facts. Just take a look on Twitter and it's rife with "if you don't support Ukraine then fuck you, fuck Russia, Putin supporter, Putin propagandist, or Putin puppet!" There is never anything with substance, it's just all emotion and insults. There is never an A,B, and C, or bullet points. Let's hear a cogent explanation backed up by history, or facts for once. To be fair that's what many here have done in their opposition to supporting Ukraine. It goes without saying, the lower the IQ of the offender the dumber their posts, good job Steve, or whomever you are.

Last edited:

So yes the CIA are running ops in Ukraine - classified of course.

I am watching the news this morning. CBS. And they have a deal from ukraine as usual saying they need this and that, making sure to talk to the youngest there and a good smattering of "children".

One segment the "reporter" in in a trench and looking out across the slit. In the wood is carved this symbol.
1678284476596.png

It is very easy to see in the entire segment. However what you don't get to see but for one quick sec is another symbol. The reporter is careful to have his head in just the right spot to hide it, but when he walks into the trench you can see if if you back it up and pause it. Every once and a while he would move and you catch roughly 1/4 of it during the video, this was that symbol.

1678284723902.png

hmm, i dunno

That is not what he said. Lira is just feeding his own narrative.

Germany’s defence minister, Boris Pistorius, urged caution. “We have to make a clear distinction whether it was a Ukrainian group, happened on Ukrainian orders, or was a pro-Ukrainian group acting without knowledge of the government,” he said.

“But I am warning against jumping to conclusions,” Pistorius told a meeting of defence ministers in Stockholm, adding that the likelihood was “equally high” that the bombing of the pipelines, which carry gas from Russia to Germany across the Baltic, could have been a “false-flag operation to blame Ukraine”.

Reactions: Sako man
Russia claims +11,000 killed in February.

Russia is using Hyper Sonic missile in another attack in the last 24hrs

KYIV, Ukraine — Dozens of missiles rained down on several parts of Ukraine early Thursday, killing at least six people. Zelensky claims Russian missiles hit critical infrastructure and residential buildings across the country. Ukraine’s armed forces claim air defenses intercepted 34 of the 81 Russian missiles and four Iranian-made Shahed drones.

Speaking of Syria.

DAMASCUS, Syria — An Israeli airstrike hit the international airport in the northern Syrian city of Aleppo early on Tuesday, putting it out of service, Syria state media said. All flights were rerouted to two other airports in the war-torn country, according to the report.

fire-aleppo-640x400.jpg

March 7 2023- They claim Irainian weapons shipments where the reason for the strikes.

Speaking of Syria.

DAMASCUS, Syria — An Israeli airstrike hit the international airport in the northern Syrian city of Aleppo early on Tuesday, putting it out of service, Syria state media said. All flights were rerouted to two other airports in the war-torn country, according to the report.

fire-aleppo-640x400.jpg

March 7 2023- They claim Irainian weapons shipments where the reason for the strikes.

Is this practice/distraction for Iran?

Wake me up when Damascus is uninhabitable.

And to this day, Osama's attorney niece has done more for J6 protestors that our own Congressmen.
??? Go on.
Is this practice/distraction for Iran?

Wake me up when Damascus is uninhabitable.
Not sure exactly what they were after, they claim a weapons from Iran, but nothing specific.

Hope you have a comfortable pillow.

stop the insanity!

The Kyiv Independent recently interviewed soldiers on the frontline and issued a surprisingly blunt assessment (given it's obviously a news source on the Ukrainian side) that Ukrainian soldiers are by and large "unprepared, poorly-trained battalions being thrown into the front line meat grinder to survive as best they could with little support from armored vehicles, mortars, artillery, drones and tactical information."

i don't speak the language so not sure what they are saying, but it sounds horrible..

Always remember this:

The same people running our Ukraine operations are the ones who oversaw the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

They're also in charge of figuring out how (or even if) to defend Taiwan.

Not to mention invading hordes crossing our borders.

And what are their greatest stated priorities?

C'mon 5 o'clock, I think I need a double 🥃

Most of this shit is so sneaky that I wouldn't be surprised if an AI was being utilized in generating the potential outcomes, it's as if the globalist hegemony is one step ahead. Can AI however account for Russian resolve...

Newland/ real name Nudelman, is the absolute poster child for the Warmongers. She will go down in history as having thousands of gallons of blood on her hands.

Most of this shit is so sneaky that I wouldn't be surprised if an AI was being utilized in generating the potential outcomes, it's as if the globalist hegemony is one step ahead. Can AI however account for Russian resolve...

Newland/ real name Nudelman, is the absolute poster child for the Warmongers. She will go down in history as having thousands of gallons of blood on her hands.
Nuland is a real-life Nurse Ratched (who was played masterfully by the late Louise Fletcher)

Louise-Fletcher-as-Nurse-Ratched-one-flew-over-the-cuckoo-E2-80-99s-nest-12279931-719-425.jpg

Victoria-Nuland-AP.jpg

And what are their greatest stated priorities?
They are going to take away your fire arms.

Fund Ukraine and arm it.

Take away your energy source.

Stop the weather from changing.

Remove Putin from power.

Turn Saudi Arabia into a pariah

Allow Iran to enrich Uranium…

This is all I can come up with off the top of my head. Enjoy your drink

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man
Despite publicly obsessing over others’ foreign interference and propaganda, Washington is now openly admitting that it is actively seeking these new technologies for its own “influence operations, digital deception, communication disruption, and disinformation campaigns at the tactical edge and operational levels.” You know, exactly the same kind of thing, over which it drums up fear as a threat to freedom and democracy among the general public.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: Sako man and DIBBS
Status
Not open for further replies.