• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

(By Daily Mail totals, Russia has lost at least several hundred million people, possibly billions)

Last edited:
Hate to say it, but we are going to see her run again, likely Michael O. too, and the odds are substantial she will win (its not about the will of the people). I remember somebody telling me she WAS going to be President someday even before she was even a Senator...promises are made.

Anyway, she has been running around prominently in the International circuit (right-press isn't covering it so much), almost doing a Hunter-esque tour except "Biden won't be around - I will, so invest in me/Clinton initiative".

I think they'll run Hillary & Michelle O.

It would be a 24x7 media lovefest.

Little off topic but the movie Sicario: Day of the soldado was made in 2018 and in this scene they were referencing going to Ukraine.

First time I watched this movie I never picked up on that line but watching it again recently had to rewind it and listen again. I know it’s Hollywood but Ukraine has been on the MIC wish list for quite some time.

I’m assuming the private contractor character at the table is Erik Prince?

Last edited:

Little off topic but the movie Sicario: Day of the soldado was made in 2018 and in this scene they were referencing going to Ukraine.

I know it’s Hollywood but Ukraine has been on the MIC wish list for quite some time. First time I watched this movie I never picked up on that line but watching it again recently had to rewind it and listen again.

I’m assuming the private contractor character at the table is Erik Prince?

Interesting how that scene resonates now.

I would actually be way cooler with us fucking up some cartels then screwing around in Ukraine. A lot of people in Mexico would like to see it happen as well. Hey the MIC gets it's cash, the cartels get schwacked, we get way less Fentynl, it's a win win. But as with everything with our .GOV it would get screwed up, corrupted, missing money and weapons, etc... The other thing is that the Cartels are probably small fries compared to trying to control Russia, not enough money in it yet.

I would actually be way cooler with us fucking up some cartels then screwing around in Ukraine. A lot of people in Mexico would like to see it happen as well. Hey the MIC gets it's cash, the cartels get schwacked, we get way less Fentynl, it's a win win. But as with everything with our .GOV it would get screwed up, corrupted, missing money and weapons, etc... The other thing is that the Cartels are probably small fries compared to trying to control Russia, not enough money in it yet.
remember back when that Urkel of a president and his hulking silverback first "lady" gave all those guns to the cartels? they tried to pin it on gun owners and the NRA and people got outraged at their bullshit.
those were the days.

now stand back, because government steals everything that isn't bolted down and the average dumb fuck cheers them on because of some starry eyed hero worship of corrupt, borsht eating bastards who stink of garlic and their little jerk-off finkenstein president.

we are watching the law of degeneration in a social context.

Reactions: JR_77 and Sako man

In addition, there are really smelly, filthy moles in our government that would keep the cartels abreast of our operations; just to "level the playing field" for their little brown brothers south of the border.

In addition, there are really smelly, filthy moles in our government that would keep the cartels abreast of our operations; just to "level the playing field" for their little brown brothers south of the border.
You can sell the cure, but for maximized profit you got to keep the virus going long enough.

DUKRlgO8aQCU.jpeg

Reactions: Sako man
They are pretty cozy with China right now.
All our boards come from China.
Uh, no. China is not capable of making our boards. China makes low-grade electronics and excrement semiconductors for simple consumer electronics.

The US manufactures the highest quality SC materials and chip sets in the world, since we pioneered Semiconductors and microelectronics, have the most advanced SC manufacturing facilities, with the latest research and funding from DoD, tech, IT, and Telecom industries.

I would recommend studying more about the actual structure of the SC industrial base, because China is nowhere near central to it. Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea have far superior SC chip mfg than China ever will.

Uh, no. China is not capable of making our boards. China makes low-grade electronics and excrement semiconductors for simple consumer electronics.

The US manufactures the highest quality SC materials and chip sets in the world, since we pioneered Semiconductors and microelectronics, have the most advanced SC manufacturing facilities, with the latest research and funding from DoD, tech, IT, and Telecom industries.

I would recommend studying more about the actual structure of the SC industrial base, because China is nowhere near central to it. Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea have far superior SC chip mfg than China ever will.
For someone that claims superior information and knowledge, it is fascinating how nearly everything you post is wrong.

China is not capable of making our boards.

Yet, back in 2010...

As a result, the ability of U.S. semiconductor fabrication plants (fabs) to meet the Pentagon’s integrated circuit needs is limited
and diminishing. This erosion is increasingly apparent:
* The industry lost nearly 1,200 plants of all sizes between 1998-2008, a 17 percent drop,
including a 37 percent loss in large establishments (over 500 employees) and a 41 percent
loss of mid-sized plants (100-500 employees).
* By 2008, employment levels, number of establishments, and GDP for the industry had fallen
below its 2001 levels. 20 In 2007, imports accounted for nearly one-half the U.S. market for
semiconductor and related devices.
* The U.S. share of global semiconductor capacity has been in descent, falling to 17 percent in
2007, and 14 percent in 2009. Once the world leader in semiconductor manufacturing, the
United States fell to fourth place in 2009.
* In 2009, of 16 semiconductor fabs under construction around the world, only one was being
built in the United States. Meanwhile, the United States leads in fab closures: 15 out of 27
fabs closed worldwide in 2009, and 4 out of 15, in 2008.

Although U.S. semiconductor firms typically have maintained control over their design work when contracting
overseas for wafer fabrication, in order to maintain close contact with their Asian customers—have also
been offshoring complex semiconductor fabrication and design services

In 2006, China reportedly accounted for 70 percent of the semiconductor designing market in the Asia-Pacific region. 23 In 2009, China led the
world in new semiconductor factory construction

Now, forward to 2012...

American-designed, Chinese-manufactured ProASIC3 A3P250 microprocessor, a component more commonly known as the PA3 distributed by the Microsemi Corporation.

...research scientists with Cambridge University have released a report claiming they have discovered that a Chinese-built microprocessor in widespread use by the US armed forces comes complete with a built-in “backdoor” that can be reprogrammed.

The PA3 is considered to be one of the best military-grade microprocessors available today and is used in military weapons, guidance systems, flight control networks, and communications. Nuclear power facilities, power distribution grids, public transportation systems, and automotive components also make use of the PA3.

Stuff needed for even high-end military hardware is not even close to tech used in consumer electronics, i don't mean that in terms of quality but in terms of technology. While consumer stuff is approaching use of 3 and 5-nanometre chips , military contractors are still having chips made in 250+nm, chip tech at least 20y old is driving the newest of the top-of-the-line military gear. Modern military gear can easily be is running on 600nm or even micrometer chips. Stuff that is used to slam Boeings Max into the ground is 80286, 1.5 micrometer not a nanometer so 1982 tech.

I agree China is nowhere near US in terms of chip development, but they can still make stuff that is running not just F35 but likely any NGAD in development any time of the day and then some.

And then there is a legitimate question of ROChina, TSMC which is in a way being run out of business its has absolutely dominated, if it can't sell to its large customers in PRC ,so one can only wonder how much of the TSMC tech will end up in PRC sooner than later.

Last edited:
Since you’re a Slav-mongo propagandist, I take that as a compliment.
Because I disagree with your looney half baked assertions, and I am opposed to the rampant Western war mongering, that makes me a "propagandist?" You don't realize how brainwashed and controlled you are, you have succumbed to the PsyOP, you are a Borg, an NPC, the mind virus has polluted your frontal cortex.

The first step in avoiding a trap, is knowing of its existence.

a fine target given they were using hospitals as cover to shoot at us

you guys make me sick, you're no worse than lefty pos persons that despise our country. some of you try to twist everything and point out nothing but negatives for our great country. fking losers if you ask me
Just highlighting the hypocrisy.

Personally, I think the term war crime is an oxymoron

Reactions: 232593
a fine target given they were using hospitals as cover to shoot at us

you guys make me sick, you're no worse than lefty pos persons that despise our country. some of you try to twist everything and point out nothing but negatives for our great country. fking losers if you ask me
There can be a big difference between perspectives of two people who despise their country. One is at odds with what this country has become while the other is at odds with what the country was supposed to be. I’m with the former and am disgusted with the criminal organization that illegally controls this post constitutional former republic. None of this has anything to do with the hypocrisy of the media that @GreenGO Juan was pointing out.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
NO and they would over throw it.
so then logically, how can anyone who is critical of our authoritarian, globalist regime be considered unpatriotic?

leftists are critical of America because of individual liberty, free enterprise, our Bill of Rights and social contract of the People being the ultimate check and balance to corrupt government.

it would seem that everything we have now become is exactly what the leftists wanted. And everything we once stood for has been thrown away. But the people who are critical of that transformation are now the problem? That sounds like exactly what a leftist would say.

so then logically, how can anyone who is critical of our authoritarian, globalist regime be considered unpatriotic?
I would argue that if a man “serves” in this unconstitutional therefore illegal gov’t in any capacity that he is the unpatriotic one. This statement will probably rub wrong the confused “serving my country and public service” crowd. Lots of bad has been the result of good intentions.

Last edited:

From the article:

"One Western source said earlier that an investigation was underway to check whether the drone had been shot down.
It was quickly clarified that a collision had occurred between a US-made MQ-9 Reaper and a Russian Su-27 fighter jet at 7:03am CET (2:03am ET)."

But foreign news sources on the article read differently:
"Russian Su-27 'shot down' US MQ-9 Reaper over the Black Sea"

Interesting.

Reactions: Sako man

Supposedly the SU-27's dumped fuel on the drone first, then one dinged its propeller and down it went.

We've had drones (usually call sign FORTE10 IIRC, running back and forth right on the line of Crimean airspace for some time. Did it stray over or did we need a distraction from the banks collapsing. Not that I'm cynical...

Yep, FORTE10 was what I was thinking of:

7egw96.jpg

Even has a fan club on Reddit:

(Not that I care for Reddit, but it has been a very regular thing)

Some uncertainty if it was a Reaper or Global Hawk

Reactions: NoDopes
Status
Not open for further replies.