• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nusPkkl5fXuo.png

• Haha
Reactions: Otto Stewart
Russia keeping it simple. Their hypersonic is basically a solid rocket fuel ballistic missile with guidance that fires from under an airplane.
It goes Mach 12.1 and uses the 4,4000 lbs as kinetic energy (plus 500 kg of explosive warhead)
from article
it uses standard ballistic missile technology at greater speeds.

it strikes with a mass of 2,000 kg (4,400 lb), including 500 kg warhead, and at a speed of Mach 12, the Kinzhal has more than 16.9 gigajoules of kinetic energy excluding detonation, the equivalent of 4,000 kg of TNT.

• Wow
Reactions: Sako man
I don't know how they know that, if it's true, if it's Pravda? It would mean that the missiles have bunker buster capabilities. If that is the case I bet some American command ate it as well. De-fang...
take a bunker buster bomb (basically a An 8″ M110 Howitzer barrel).
GBU-28 is a 4,400-pound monster of hardened steel and tritonal explosives. We could modify it - add some solid rocket fuel, and you have a hypersonic bunker buster, LOL

new one, the GBU-57A; 30,000 pound one, not so much.

Last edited:
  • Wow
It looks like a pretty formidable weapon if the literature is correct... i.e. no known/available effective countermeasures?

hmm, if we are not sending enough advanced weapons to ukraine, how is russia "capturing" them unused?

Pq2zBp6uYD91.jpeg

Russia did, like some people predicted. Overwhelmed Ukraine's air defenses by sending a shit ton of drones and missiles and slipped some hyper sonics in there for the big middle finger to NATO.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Russia did, like some people predicted. Overwhelmed Ukraine's air defenses by sending a shit ton of drones and missiles and slipped some hyper sonics in there for the big middle finger to NATO.
right, flood the skies with cheaper drones, let the air defenses engage, then follow with cruise missiles and other ordinance.

General Jack Keane was on Fox news this morning. He sounded like Steve and Olaf boasting about the uke's kicking Russian ass in Bakhmut. He said that they were doing the same thing as they had done in several other cities (the salt mine and a couple others that I don't recall the name of). Ummm, Jack. Aren't those places now well behind the Russians front lines and controlled by Russia?

I know this is not directly related to Ukraine, but in the grander scheme it matters.

I know this is not directly related to Ukraine, but in the grander scheme it matters.

Remember the nationality of the majority of the 911 terrorists. No surprises here.

Remember the nationality of the majority of the 911 terrorists. No surprises here.
Bin Laden was banished from Saudi and multiple other countries, yes a majority of the hyjackers were of Saudi origin. But the Government was still in our corner.

Biden Turned his back on them, the Saudi's, calling them a pariah. Pushing them away. IMO this is a broader view of the damage the Biden Admin is doing to the US on the world stage.

Colonel MacGregor March 2022: "Ukraine is over and Russia will be in Kiev any day now. There’s nothing we can do."
Colonel MacGregor April 2022: “We’re in the final phase of this war.”
Colonel MacGregor May 2022: “The war for globalism in Ukraine”
Colonel MacGregor June 2022: “Ukraine is a failed state”
Colonel MacGregor July 2022: “Ukraine will disappear from the world map”
Colonel MacGregor Aug 2022: “Ukraine failed to mount counteroffensive”
Colonel MacGregor Sep 2022: “Reinforcing failure in Ukraine”
Colonel MacGregor Oct 2022: “Ukraine is on the ropes and trying to create the illusion that is not the case”
Colonel MacGregor Nov 2022: “Next stage of the Russian special operation threatens to destroy Ukraine”
Colonel MacGregor Dec 2022: “Ukraine war is lost”
Colonel MacGegor Jan 2023: “US not prepared to take on Russia”
Colonel MacGregor Feb 2023: “With billions wasted, NATO still doesn’t have the juice to defeat Russia”
Colonel MacGregor Mar 2023: “Ukraine will be wiped out"

The Muslim Brotherhood leaders like Zawahiri specifically instructed the 9/11 cell leaders to recruit Saudi nationals in order to fracture the US-Saudi alliance, one of the main objectives of the MB:

Only 1 of the 4 cell leaders was Saudi. There were more cells planned for 9/11 as well, with at least 11 airliners that were supposed to have been hijacked. Only 4 cells were able to hijack their targeted aircraft.

FBI had been monitoring one of the main organizers for years in the US, after he fled to the US from Egypt after the Islamist purges once Sadat was assassinated by them in 1981.

Russia keeping it simple. Their hypersonic is basically a solid rocket fuel ballistic missile with guidance that fires from under an airplane.
It goes Mach 12.1 and uses the 4,4000 lbs as kinetic energy (plus 500 kg of explosive warhead)
from article
it uses standard ballistic missile technology at greater speeds.

it strikes with a mass of 2,000 kg (4,400 lb), including 500 kg warhead, and at a speed of Mach 12, the Kinzhal has more than 16.9 gigajoules of kinetic energy excluding detonation, the equivalent of 4,000 kg of TNT.

If you ever find yourself sourcing wikipedia for military aerospace technical data, go ahead and do yourself a favor by not posting it.

Wikipedia is a joke when it comes to that subject, frequently ridiculed as such.

Notice even in that link where it says “unreliable source” for the max speed of the Kh-47M2.

FORMAT-E technicians found Western boards in previous cruise missile debris, which is not a good sign for Russia’s electronics industry. Their only semiconductor manufacturer went bankrupt in Dec 2019, seized by the state after that.

Bin Laden was banished from Saudi and multiple other countries, yes a majority of the hyjackers were of Saudi origin. But the Government was still in our corner.

Biden Turned his back on them, the Saudi's, calling them a pariah. Pushing them away. IMO this is a broader view of the damage the Biden Admin is doing to the US on the world stage.
You are probably correct, I don't know enough about the Biden/Saudi Arabia deal except for the fact that he snubbed them as we will never ever need oil again....right. Many countries we deal with show a lot of duplicity, like Pakistan for example. That said it was strange at the fact of the nationality of the original terrorists, guess Osamas cell that trained those guys was located in Saudi Arabia. But once again, it's an area I don't know much about.

Last edited:
If you ever find yourself sourcing wikipedia for military aerospace technical data, go ahead and do yourself a favor by not posting it.

Wikipedia is a joke when it comes to that subject, frequently ridiculed as such.
Yeah, I agree, wikipedia is full bias and shit usually. I give it as about as much credence as anything you post.

Yeah, I agree, wikipedia is full bias and shit usually. I give it as about as much credence as anything you post.
dude stop, you used wiki which is akin to admitting to your parents you suck dik and dance around in a tutu before the neighbor buggers you while you gleefully cheer him on.

shameful

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
You are probably correct, I don't know enough about the Biden/Saudi Arabia deal except for the fact that he snubbed them as we will never ever need oil again....right. Many countries we deal with show a lot of duplicity, like Pakistan for example. That said it was strange at the fact of the nationality of the original terrorists, guess Osamas cell that trained those guys was located in Saudi Arabia. But once again, it's an area I don't know much about.
Biden snubbed them over the claimed killing of a Washington Post journalist in Turkey that was ragging on them, Saudi's don't play that. The same media that protects him. Keeping a good relationship with Saudi is important.

Some of them actually took flight training in Florida when state side. They had been living in the US, some a few years before the attack. By no means an expert but have put some effort into reading about it. Usama was kicked out of Saudi in the early 90's and his citizenship was revoked. Then moved around trying to do his thing. So though I hear the concern, those who committed the attack, I don't believe those cats represented the Saudi Royal family, in fact quite the opposite. Usama's thing was not allowing the US in Saudi to conduct military operations against Iraq, Saudi's told him to kick rocks.

Notice even in that link where it says “unreliable source” for the max speed of the Kh-47M2.

FORMAT-E technicians found Western boards in previous cruise missile debris, which is not a good sign for Russia’s electronics industry. Their only semiconductor manufacturer went bankrupt in Dec 2019, seized by the state after that.
The Claim in wiki is quoted from a speech Putin made about it, which was sourced from this article, are you saying he is lying? Whats your proof?

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/t...deadly-mig-31s-experimental-combat-duty-25765.

From Article-Putin said that the weapon is already starting to enter service with the Russian military. “Its tests have been successfully completed, and, moreover, on December 1 of last year, these systems began their trial service at the airfields of the Southern Military District,” Putin said. “The unique flight characteristics of the high-speed carrier aircraft allow the missile to be delivered to the point of discharge within minutes. The missile flying at a hypersonic speed, 10 times faster than the speed of sound, can also maneuver at all phases of its flight trajectory, which also allows it to overcome all existing and, I think, prospective anti-aircraft and anti-missile defense systems, delivering nuclear and conventional warheads in a range of over 2,000 kilometers. We called this system Kinzhal.”-

You can always read the source material. There is nothing wrong with reading wikipedia, as it is a pile of information all in one place just take it for what it is, check the source.

Sure, as the Orthodox Church (OC) is one of the last holdouts against western post modernism. Orthodox clergy have taken a neutral approach to the conflict, however Kiev argues that the OC is a inherently biased establishment. It is no secret that because the OC does not really have a central head like the Catholic church it has been much harder to infiltrate, unlike what the WEF has done with the Catholic Church. So they must be ejected from the new Ukraine if the globalists are to rebuild in their image.

Great summary of how we got to this point in Ukraine:

(ETA - not sure if YouTube added the "phony" title to the video or not, strange)

Note that Jeff Sachs is a Columbia econ prof, was a far left green / Bernie supporter, but did have the neocons pegged for many years. He hated Trump, and championed Biden until sometime in 2021 when he was seriously red-pilled, on COVID and other things. Here's an anti-Hillary piece from when she was Presidential heir apparent:

More of his articles, but the first one posted is the essential watch.

Recent interview on Bloomberg where the interviewers go nuts when he hints Nordstream may have been a US op

It's hard to keep track of crises, as there are seemingly new ones every week, COVID, vaccines, the latest war, banks, China, Nordstream and so on. It's harder still to find coherent summaries of their progression. They do exist, and sometimes from sources one might not expect.

Jeezus.

Stupid stupid stupid.

We're going to get a plane smoked and God knows what else if we keep this up.

This is way different than running SIGINT aircraft along the Ukraine peri.eter.

WTF are they thinking? Yes, we get TU95's up along Alaska, but that's not a hot warzone with complex airspace. A Buff is not a nimble F22.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sako man and DIBBS

Mind you, this is the rhetoric of the twits running the show in DC

I get that the Russians regularly do this in Alaska, just seems unusually provocative when there is a hot war in the neighborhood.

Just because theydo it doesn't mean we should also. Also wouldn't put it past some groups to pull a false-flag in that neck of the woods. Risk/rewards ratio is not good.

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC

you mad because there weren't pictures with Crayons?
no one said you couldn't correct the technical facts... at least it gives a ballpark
You don't have to read the post, just block me and do us both a favor.

Recent interview on Bloomberg where the interviewers go nuts when he hints Nordstream may have been a US op

It's hard to keep track of crises, as there are seemingly new ones every week, COVID, vaccines, the latest war, banks, China, Nordstream and so on. It's harder still to find coherent summaries of their progression. They do exist, and sometimes from sources one might not expect.

Notice how fast bow tie guy tries to shut Sachs down. I am betting either they tell Sachs to cool his jets on that messaging, or they start to constrict his viewer base. I am in agreement with the sentiment that we have concurrent global earth shaking shit shows.

Just came in to see if Bakersmut fell. I guess not. Until next time gents. ✌🏽🖖🏽
Krasnohorivka a small settlement north of Adivka has fallen to Russia. This could allow the encirclement of Adivka which has been a strong hold for Ukraine just out side Donetsk. Adivka area has been held by Ukraine since 2014.

Bakhmut being encircled keeps these areas from easily being resupplied.

C0B3F597-F77E-4355-B841-C069A6E992F9.jpeg

BF9278AB-306E-4E3F-AE99-4684189B66AB_4_5005_c.jpeg

Just read there may be a counter attack on Bakhmut so Russia may hold off encircling for now to avoid stretching thier front lines and two sided fighting from the west. They are also increasing airpower use at locations to the south. I've been surprised at mostly drone usage so far.

Hate to say it, but we are going to see her run again, likely Michael O. too, and the odds are substantial she will win (its not about the will of the people). I remember somebody telling me she WAS going to be President someday even before she was even a Senator...promises are made.

Anyway, she has been running around prominently in the International circuit (right-press isn't covering it so much), almost doing a Hunter-esque tour except "Biden won't be around - I will, so invest in me/Clinton initiative".

Hate to say it, but we are going to see her run again, likely Michael O. too, and the odds are substantial she will win (its not about the will of the people). I remember somebody telling me she WAS going to be President someday even before she was even a Senator...promises are made.

Anyway, she has been running around prominently in the International circuit (right-press isn't covering it so much), almost doing a Hunter-esque tour exept "Biden won't be around - I will so invest in me/Clinton initiative".
If the nazi bitch wins it’s because she will steal the election.

I don't know how they know that, if it's true, if it's Pravda? It would mean that the missiles have bunker buster capabilities. If that is the case I bet some American command ate it as well. De-fang...
Some letters of condolence about the recent training accident incoming. My guess is that the surviving family members will not see things from a MSM point of view.

• Wow
The situation in Bakhmut is really tense, but the Ukrainians still hold the line. I have friends in Ukraine and keep in touch with them. I should say, I admire how the whole nation stands together and helps each other. This war has been lasting for more than a year. Of course, a lot of people from other countries still help and support Ukraine (I mean ordinary people). And the Ukrainians themselves created a great number of projects to help paramedics, armed forces, and those people who left without homes.
hopefully Russia finishes them off soon so there is no more excuse to bleed America dry for that shithole.

The situation in Bakhmut is really tense, but the Ukrainians still hold the line. I have friends in Ukraine and keep in touch with them. I should say, I admire how the whole nation stands together and helps each other. This war has been lasting for more than a year. Of course, a lot of people from other countries still help and support Ukraine (I mean ordinary people). And the Ukrainians themselves created a great number of projects to help paramedics, armed forces, and those people who left without homes.
What do those you communicate with there see as success to end this? What do they see as a legitimate ending to the fighting?

Reactions: winxp_man
Status
Not open for further replies.