• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the details are true, that they indeed fired nothing and crashed the drone, I'm a bit humored it was described as "reckless and unsafe."

In contrast, the U.S. needs to fire $6 figure missiles to take out a slow-moving balloon, yet the Russians don't waste a single bullet, let alone an expensive missile, to take a more nimble drone by simply ramming it out of the sky with a fighter jet. I consider that pro strats.

As for the comical "environmentally unsound," comment, they are begging for ridicule; what a bunch of clowns.

Well it bumped bank crashes from the lead story.

Wonder how old the drone was. Says here we've got 300 of em.

Meanwhile, at Creech drone pilot command...

7ehiq5.jpg

If true, that would explain dinging the nearest ISR asset. Wonder if they can get a replacement on station quickly enough for the counterattack to proceed, or if they delay? Seriously doubt they'd go without that valuable real-time info. Hypothetically, of course.
Think about it... holy shit! The amount of house to house, and building to building, is gonna be staggering. It's going to be bloody for both sides as H to H is an equalizer. This is probably Ukraines Stalingrad. Considering Russia has been using Wagner a lot, this is where they will bring in regulars as well too buffer for the offensive. Brace for the super bowl of events if this is accurate.

Think about it... holy shit! The amount of house to house, and building to building, is gonna be staggering. It's going to be bloody for both sides as H to H is an equalizer. This is probably Ukraines Stalingrad. Considering Russia has been using Wagner a lot, this is where they will bring in regulars as well too buffer for the offensive. Brace for the super bowl of events if this is accurate.
And the timing with the banks collapsing is more than coincidence.

The Russians have been using a proven strategy. Why would they change now? Sitting back and using artillery to do the job has worked. Nevermind the uke's getting 40K troops into the city without air support.
It may look like the road out of Kuwait

There are numerous tweets about a FORTE10, 11 & 12. They've become quite popular over the past weeks, being the most tracked aircraft on various flight tracking programs:

Prior video discussion of proximity of FORTE flights to Russian territory:

Gathering intel or bait? Maybe a little of both?

Reactions: Sako man

US media seems to be spiking the story, so...

Also, most every .mil aircraft in or near Europe has gone dark. It's night there, so low traffic. Will see if things stay dark tomorrow.

(Click on "U" to view only .mil/unusual traffic)

Last edited:
a fine target given they were using hospitals as cover to shoot at us

you guys make me sick, you're no worse than lefty pos persons that despise our country. some of you try to twist everything and point out nothing but negatives for our great country. fking losers if you ask me
3B6E23C0-329B-454A-B4AE-9B547CE6FE06.jpeg

See that? That is a sniper sitting on top of a Hospital in Panama City after a Hurricane. They were put up there as some Idiots were trying to steal a Generator out of the parking lot.

Now, just consider this, stick with me as it might require you exercise a part of you brain not used... Say the Generator theft guy starts shooting back at the Sniper on the hospital roof top? Does mean the Sniper trying to protect the Hospital from thieves made the hospital a legit target?

Now lets equate this to the war zone. Guys in country were trying to protect their Hospital when a foreign government was invading their country( like the generator thieves). So now in the eyes of the Generator thieves the hospital is a legit target.

It's all about perspective.

Edit for spelling error

Last edited:
Reactions: Two36 and Sako man
But, but, but I thought the people cheerleading said they were bleeding Russia dry, ready to take Moscow and march on to Vladivostok.
Someone is getting ready to march, that's for sure. Defending aint marching. The Alamo was defended too.

It either starts to end or it starts to really ramp up with more NATO intervention. It seems like those are the only two options left unless I am missing something.

Reactions: Longshot231
They're both conscripting. They're both stretching their logistics. The fact of the matter is that Ukraine is David to Russia's Goliath. In most respects Ukraine has 1/3 the resources of Russia pretty much across the board where it isn't a greater imbalance.
Ukraine vs Russia, Demographic Imbalance
The fact that they've fought the Bear for a year is impressive in and of itself depending on whether that's Russian incompetence and fecklessness or the Ukrainians unwillingness to be comrades. I wonder how many of those cheering for Putin would feel the same way if Boris rolled into their neighborhoods...

It looks like even where they've conquored the Russians still don't have control of the cities.

Reactions: JakeM
They're both conscripting. They're both stretching their logistics. The fact of the matter is that Ukraine is David to Russia's Goliath. In most respects Ukraine has 1/3 the resources of Russia pretty much across the board where it isn't a greater imbalance.
The fact that they've fought the Bear for a year is impressive in and of itself depending on whether that's Russian incompetence and fecklessness or the Ukrainians unwillingness to be comrades. I wonder how many of those cheering for Putin would feel the same way if Boris rolled into their neighborhoods...

It looks like even where they've conquored the Russians still don't have control of the cities.

my opinion is that Russia could end this anytime they want to. they are bleeding everyone in NATO dry and seeing who is taking a stand with Ukraine and what help they are sending. All the while they are ridding themselves of prisoners and using them as soldiers, sacrificing some cold war era outdated ordinance and trying to "look weak" while drawing out this cat and mouse game.

again, just victory is not Putin's only goal. id imagine turning a lot of NATO and other EU allies against the USA would be a goal for him. and he seems to be doing it, all the while getting cozier with China and Iran. W

• Wow

Ukraine is not doing this alone. The only reason this is dragging on is because our country is funding it, and nato is supporting it.

With out that support this would have been over last year.

Russia is basically alone, no one is sending 100 billion a year to prop up their government and fund their military.

This has not been Ukraine vs Russia. Its Been Nato( through proxy) vs Russia.

lol. "Ukraine is impressive". what a bunch of bullshit. we gave Ukraine more military hardware and cash in the last year alone than Russia has spent in the last 3. Then you have the real time fire control via our satellites and spy aircraft. Russia has nowhere near the capabilities that the US is providing to our proxy. This is the independent Russian David against the globalist NATO Goliath.

I wonder how you will feel when battle hardened UAF contractors start going door to door in small town USA a couple years from now. They'll shoot your ass, rape your daughters and steal your stuff so the police can just watch and not get their hands dirty.

You may be correct on the cities. You wanna NOT bet that after this is over with Kiev they go back and begin mop-up? Anyone with half a brain would get that done ASAP. I mean, hell, the troops and equipment are already there, might as well finish the job and establish a holding force that is armed with up to date munitions, cUAS, etc. Russia will use that land as a buffer zone and will control it accordingly, including the nuke plants.

That diversity hire and the other communist just spewed every lie in their Ukraine play book, and yet totally avoided the truth, in that we are just about in a direct war with Russia levied by us.
Poor innocent Ukraine... they were just about to go to College and cure cancer, until those evil Ruskies came along. They are YES men that are too afraid to lose their careers... can't you see their worry... they have a lot invested into this ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.