• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ukrainians are getting blacker by the minute?

photo_2022-03-02_17-34-41.jpg

Seeing headlines that Russia is ready to negotiate again. Probably jut to ask the Ukrainians one more time if they want to work this out before they take off the gloves

I believe this is a train to Poland. Shit show crisis! The families that are trying to board this train are real refugees, not individuals looking for a better economy. Though you might get the latter mixed in.

Terrible stuff, it's impossible not to feel for these people.

While MSM media is peddling BS some details that do not make it on front-page news are kinda slowly filtering, one of the mysteries to me was why Russians engaged in Kharkow at all and not just bypass it.
After following the situation on the Telegram and VK ,i might be wrong but the savagery we haven't seen so far is going to unfold in Mauripol and parts Kharkow, held by Azov Battalions, the folks the Ruskies came to kill in the first place. I don't expect much quarter will be given.

Days ago members of the Azov Battalion posted a video on the VK where they crucified and burned alive some unfortunate bastard

Youtube part cuts short but on the other's media not (might be fake or not who knows but this kind of news spreads like wildfire)
* by the way You tube censors all sorts of shit but it seems ISIS beheadings and this kind of shit fits the guidelines.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Cowpokey
Could be, hard to date and discern all the BS,, in any case, Mariupol with Azov in command is fully encircled they are already fighting in the city .

Could be, hard to date and discern all the BS,, in any case, Mariupol with Azov in command is fully encircled they are already fighting in the city .

It first surfaced in 2015. So its definitely not current and some claim staged.

I put their statement in google translate in the battalion denies it
563EE211-0769-46A6-B927-EF3B0E5CF0FD.png

Last edited:

U.S. has sent hundreds of stinger missiles to Ukraine this week​

Courtney Kube and Carol E. Lee
3h ago / 1:28 PM MST
The United States has delivered hundreds of stinger missiles to Ukraine this week, including more than 200 on Monday, according to two Congressional officials briefed on the deliveries.

This is part of the $350 million lethal and non-lethal aid package the White House announced late Friday night. The package also includes Javelin anti-tank missiles and ammunition, both of which the Ukrainian government has said they need to fight off advancing Russian military.

Stinger missiles can be used to shoot down aircraft. During the Cold War, the U.S. government secretly supplied Afghan resistance fighters with stingers to shoot down Russian helicopters over Afghanistan.

She's still a democrat. So I don't trust her. She will figure out which direction the political winds are blowing. Then she will say whatever it takes to sail in that direction to pick up points along the way.

She is a Soros Democrat

Reactions: Longshot231
it is silly to call all ukranians nazis, but there is certainly a large portion of ethnic ukrainians that have family that was slaughtered by lenin's bolsheviks in the soviet-ukranian war (1917-1921), and jewish pogroms in ukraine was a terrible problem during this time period.
then ~20 years later in 1939, stalin sent in his goons again, to slaughter and oppress the ethic ukranians, and then came the nazis...
this idea that russians and ukranians are brothers? i dunno...

my wife is from el salvador, but i was born here, as was my father and his father...
i post whatever the left wing media won't and it is up to you to decide which side is telling the truth.

funny how xiden's dick sucking shills come here and want to pretend to be the good guys, but immediately attack people they believe are immigrants as ignorant.

on other website's I've visited, I've found that xiden's dick sucking shills fall into several categories:

1) avowed marxist activists. there are few of those ideologically pure morons here.

2) neocons who never liked conservatives, but gave us lip service because they thought that stroking our patriotism would convince us to use American blood to support all their war adventurism for the good of totalitarian democracy and the NWO. they're here.

3) dipshits who have no idea about most things, but jack off while playing the devil's advocate because they think they sound smart. yep, here.

4) professional disseminators of propaganda and disinformation whose purpose is to protect the regime. their skill ranges from individual clunky and awkward glowies to subtle, expert debaters who suddenly show up and launch right into a topic with strategic precision. If a website has too much anti-regime reach and needs to be neutralized fast, they sometimes appear along with a mutually supporting group.

there may be other classifications which I'm overlooking.

Last edited:
You should probably stop sharing shitpost memes like this, there are plenty people here dumb enough to believe whats written in them.

This is the entire interview that image "references" is in this video. "new world order" is specifically cut short and used out of context in that image to twist the meaning, this isnt your "george soros army to enslave the masses" new world order.

"We know that we not only fight for ukraine, we fight for this new world order for democratic countries. We knew that we are the shield for the europe, we knew that we are not only protecting ukraine, we are protecting like all the other countries that would be next if we fail, thats why we just cannot fail"

In the context this is said and written in, in russian and ukrainian her sentence would literally translate to "the order of the world" not "new world order". Not being a native speaker, most would not understand the difference in the two, or the error in translation in what she said.

The order of the world would translate to things are just in the world, as in the idiom of "everything seems to be in order".

Or maybe she just meant "new world order".

Reactions: Darayavaus
I did not call all ukranians nazis, I specifically said there are too many nazis in ukraine, which is a fact. Do not twist my words.
Lvov is full of them, as is Kiev since '14. Of course the area around Donetsk has many ideologically driven militia units in addition to the regular ukrainian military. Yes, there are lots of Nazis in Ukraine, but not every Ukrainian is a nazi by any means

Reactions: kortik
I did not call all ukranians nazis, I specifically said there are too many nazis in ukraine, which is a fact. Do not twist my words.
i did not address you directly so you can relax. i would have quoted you if that was the case.
in fact, i think that neo-nazis are quite common in ukraine, for the reasons i gave above.

i think the idea that zelensky has jewish ancestry and that somehow means no nazis is equally redonk.

shiny figurehead for plausible deniability?

their election was as much of a sham as ours was. the biggest reason anyone had for voting against Porky was his totalitarian crackdown on dissent. But this asswipe has done the same.
i dunno what being jewish means anymore. look at all the jewish people that hated trump, who was the most israel friendly president in a long time. the obama administration constantly undermined israel, and yet 75% still vote democrat.

on other website's I've visited, I've found that xiden's dick sucking shills fall into several categories:

1) avowed marxist activists. there are few of those ideologically pure morons here.

2) neocons who began never liked conservatives, but gave us lip service because they thought that stroking our patriotism would convince us to use American blood to support all their war adventurism for the good of totalitarian democracy and the NWO. they're here.

3) dipshits who have no idea about most things, but jack off while playing the devil's advocate because they think they sound smart. yep, here.

4) professional disseminators of propaganda and disinformation whose purpose is to protect the regime. their skill ranges from individual clunky and awkward glowies to subtle, expert debaters who suddenly show up and launch right into a topic with strategic precision. If a website has too much anti-regime reach and needs to be neutralized fast, they sometimes appear along with a mutually supporting group.

Don't forget the Bible thumpers!

59683890.jpg

i dunno what being jewish means anymore. look at all the jewish people that hated trump, who was the most israel friendly president in a long time. the obama administration constantly undermined israel, and yet 75% still vote democrat.
As a conservative Jewish friend from past is that the US Jewish population worships Democrat party before God and are not really practicing their faith properly.

I don’t know if that’s true or not. It sure seems that a majority of Jews in the US would be completely okay with Communism / Marxism.

What really blows my mind is how Israel forced vaccinations on folks. Medical experiments. Same thing Mengele did to them.

What is so perplexing about #1) is that they have literally no idea their ideological bias is antithetical to their liberty and 2A. Though some may realize that they do have a left leaning perspective, or tow the MSM line. I think it's more likely they don't even realize that they have Marxist tendencies, or are cheering on Marxist causes, I think it actually flys below their radar to realize this. I call these people authoritarian-socalists. They are duped into this position and can't think their way out of it.

Let's face it. The Jewish people have very few leaders. Since biblical times they just follow the one guy that takes charge.

shiny figurehead for plausible deniability?

their election was as much of a sham as ours was. the biggest reason anyone had for voting against Porky was his totalitarian crackdown on dissent. But this asswipe has done the same.
Zelenski didn’t even make a effort in the campaign. He knew he was a shoe in. Definitely corrupt.

I don’t think he was purposely selected to hide some secret underbelly a NAZIism in Ukraine. Never been there, don't know, but the hysteria that surrounds the Word NAZI is thrown around ad nauseam. Its a label to illicit an emotional response. Both in the US and Russia. Its ridiculous.

He(zelenski)was selected to be the Sacrificial bitch to NWO/Globalist types to give them a reason to crush Russia once and for all. Pawns of Ukraine will get slaughtered, so the west can have a vald reason to kill/ destroy Russia. Still surprised Putin fell into their trap, I didn’t think he’d take the bait. Wonder what ace card he has u his sleeve...

Western leader don’t give two fucks about Ukraine any more than they give a fuck about Baldwin shooting Helana Hutchinson.

All the fair weather blow hards waving Blue and Yellow flags need to go suck on a tail pipe...

Reactions: myronman3
Looks like the mother of all super yachts (Dilbar) may be held; it was in Germany dry-docked. It has the largest square tonnage.

I hope it was dry-docked for a refit:

Last edited:
I’m making a broad generalization I realize. My across street neighbor is Jewish and makes no bones he doesn’t believe in COTUS. Specifically said US Constitution does NOT apply when in time of crisis like COVID. That’s a sample set of one.

that said just look at voting record of that segment and in USA historically vote far left even when those candidates are anti-Israel and some out and out anti-Semitic.

I don’t get it - never have and likely never will.

Reactions: NoDopes and kortik
It will be interesting how this plays out. It appears the might of the co-ordinated Covid narrative has been brought to bear against the Bear. Virtually all WEF/UN nations universal in their condemnation of Putin, legacy media has spun up to advance the narrative.

Pressure on Putin would be immense, a dangerous game attempting to force Putin to fall on his sword, I think hoping that pressure comes from within his own borders.

The US is well versed in nefarious strategies invested in regime change.

Let's hope some cool heads prevail and this does not manifest into a worst case scenario.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Indeed all the 'tools' of Covid tyranny piled in ,if things work out the way they are going Great Reset -you will own nothing is coming , when inflation spiral tightens i can imagine the same tools tying to force digital-only fiat money on us and a social credit system rivaling that of china

Last edited:
It will be interesting how this plays out. It appears the might of the co-ordinated Covid narrative has been brought to bear against the Bear. Virtually all WEF/UN nations universal in their condemnation of Putin, legacy media has spun up to advance the narrative.

Pressure on Putin would be immense, a dangerous game attempting to force Putin to fall on his sword, I think hoping that pressure comes from within his own borders.

The US is well versed in nefarious strategies invested in regime change.

Let's hope some cool heads prevail and this does not manifest into a worst case scenario.

You think people are going to applaud him for invading? Of course everyone is going to condemn it. I'm surprised he did it tbh I thought he was smarter than that.

Fall on his sword? More like get out while the getting is good. Supposedly he lost a general or two the other day, videos showing up of russian soldiers lost in the woods without supplies or even tents/sleeping bags, the broken down military trucks with chinese michelin tires on em, russian shock-and-awe is looking pretty fail.

For the US to get involved in the Russo-Ukrainian war is like watching to dudes fight over a girl with their friends rooting for each side.

Then you come along and try to get the girl to walk away with you while they are fighting.

I will leave it to everyone else's imagination to figure what happens next.

Status
Not open for further replies.