• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I0r1MEbxLmBV.jpeg

for you m4ers, be careful in the ukraine thread. I just got a warning, told them no I'll just leave the board as it's gone south anyway. Apparently you gotta toe the party line and if you offer anything opposite, you can be attacked but lest you call someone in a fking moron in response. lol

chock full of stupid in that thread

To be fair, I think the saudis are the ones bombing yemen. We only supply aircraft, munitions, air fueling, training and probably intel on where to drop the bombs.
Bush (starting in 2002) and Obama was drone striking in Yemen. So we’ve been bombing Yemen for 20 years.

And we have been bombing Iraq since 1990... closer to 32 years.

Reactions: FWoo45 and HD1911
Head honcho of C14 explained their part in the new world order. this is 2 weeks before the invasion even started. For most of us this it crazy BS , but for the Russians this as no laughing matter.

Last edited:
Holy shit!!!! I come back to this thread and now there is 22 additional pages? WTF? And WTF is up with this ceasefire? So we calling a timeout now to let civvies leave? Then what? Lmao. What a clusterfuck. Seems to me there won’t be anyone left to fight for Ukraine and Putin will just roll in and take whatever he wants eventually.

Reactions: 10ring'r
It's bizarre how the Ukrainian president is being baited by EU to not negotiate but fight to last Ukrainian. The EUSSR apparatchiks are promising Ukraine a speedy accession to EU. But anyone in EU knows all to well that EU membership is not something that is just thrown around its a long process where the candidate state needs to fulfill a plethora of requirements. that i can say Ukraine would be unable to fulfill for at least 2 decades even without this war.
Not to mention EU with Ukraine would become sort of Eastern Europe Union, with the east holding more sway than Germany while all being dependent on billions in development aid per year for decades to come. None of the new EU members is even close to being a paying member near decade after joining the EU ,

EU is promising vaporware of membership, US is offering similar vaporware with NATO. I would expect the guy to see trough this . None are viable for decades to come.

Reactions: Kalthoff
It's bizarre how the Ukrainian president is being baited by EU to not negotiate but fight to last Ukrainian. The EUSSR apparatchiks are promising Ukraine a speedy accession to EU. But anyone in EU knows all to well that EU membership is not something that is just thrown around its a long process where the candidate state needs to fulfill a plethora of requirements. that i can say Ukraine would be unable to fulfill for at least 2 decades even without this war.
Not to mention EU with Ukraine would become sort of Eastern Europe Union, with the east holding more sway than Germany while all being dependent on billions in development aid per year for decades to come. None of the new EU members is even close to being a paying member near decade after joining the EU ,

EU is promising vaporware of membership, US is offering similar vaporware with NATO. I would expect the guy to see trough this . None are viable for decades to come.
I suspect he is getting tons of money from both

Reactions: JAS-SH
Didn't we pause the bombing in Iraq for a few years in the 90's?
Thats when I believe it started. Direct US strikes.

We also had no-fly zone since then so US jets have been patrolling that area. One of the reason we wore out so many of our aircraft.

June 26 1993
9919B87F-6996-4021-B96A-BBC9F299943F.jpeg

September 3 1996
F4DE8250-552E-427E-921D-EA7EE5FEBED6.jpeg

Dec 16th 1998
43E565A4-659D-476F-BAF7-B3596089C304.jpeg

The 2003 invasion... Iraq was already crippled.

Extra point... On August 12 1998 Cruise missile strikes in Afghanistan. A reaction to Embassy bombing in Kenya and Tanzania.
C90F124B-D307-4DA5-BB2C-EFECF8BA9D60.jpeg

We also had multiple us embassy bombed, the 1993 attack on the twin towers, the attack on the USS Cole.

The “terrorists” Started getting serious after we attacked Iraq.

I’ll keep all of mine here with me, thank you.

I thought you couldn't get weapons of war in that part of NY. Ukraine probably has more weapons than the whole Northeast.

Thats when I believe it started. Direct US strikes.

We also had no-fly zone since then so US jets have been patrolling that area. One of the reason we wore out so many of our aircraft.

June 26 1993
View attachment 7819951

September 3 1996
View attachment 7819953

Dec 16th 1998 View attachment 7819954

The 2003 invasion... Iraq was already crippled.

Extra point... On August 12 1998 Cruise missile strikes in Afghanistan. A reaction to Embassy bombing in Kenya and Tanzania. View attachment 7819952

We also had multiple us embassy bombinged, the 1993 attack on the twin towers, the attack on the USS Cole.

The “terrorists” Started getting serious after we attacked Iraq.
I never made it to Iraq, spent 10 years in Korea, 10 years doing secret squirrel stuff, but did make it to Afghanistan for a few months.

Anyone that wants to look a bit under the Russian hood , Finn perspective

Last edited:
it seems that these are the most pressing questions:

This has been the craziest thing I think I've seen in a long time, if not ever. I'm not sure if its because most of the population is just completely detached from reality on top of being retarded at baseline, or the fact that Russia is involved.

- I have NEVER seen so much outright dumb bullshit reported on. Not only is half the 'news' just wrong about shit the entire time, but they have been putting out stuff that isn't even real, with little to no research. Instead of journalism, its basically who can retweet some dumb shit the fastest.

- Somehow the fact that Ukraine is only a slightly smaller shitbird as a country than Russia is, is completely lost on basically everyone now waving Ukrainian flags. Meanwhile, 98% of these tards couldn't have told you where Ukraine was 3 weeks ago.

- Ukraine is still the money laundering capitol of the world and has an extremely high rate of having some shit fuck faggots' US politicians kid on the board of a company based there. This isn't by pure chance.

- I would have never thought we'd see Russian forces get this wrecked short of fighting a peer vs peer war; which apparently, Ukraine is with Russia. Who would have thought that?

- Multiple reports from POWs across basically everything on the internet with stories that sound very similar; no one seems to know why they were in Ukraine and/or thought they were part of a liberation force that would encounter minimal contact. They also sent in just a random hodge podge of forces with next to no logistical support while operations were still being launched from within their own country. What in the actual fuck is this?

- 'War Crime' is the new buzzword that has a decent chance of unseating 'racism' as the most overused term to the point of being absolutely meaningless. As of a few days ago, you couldn't sit through a single 'news' story about Ukraine and not have total kidney failure if you had to take a shot every time 'war crimes' was mentioned.

- The EU can be summed up by a meme that simply shows things from Germany's point of view:

Russia claims to have already destroyed Ukraine's air defense system

Germany "Nein sanctions! We like ze gas!"

2 days later, Ukraine is actually fighting back and looks like they....might....even....win?

Germany "Get in ze panzer!1!!"

- Joe Biden is officially the biggest fucking joke like literally ever. We would have been better off as Americans as well as everyone anywhere else, had he just not gone out and proven during his SOTU speech that he is in fact, a completely out of touch retard.

- I'd like to congratulate everyone on surviving COVID19/20/21/22 as it has officially ended.

- BTW, anyone else notice how every report literally everywhere no states the Russian failures are due to...wait.....wait......logistics? Hmmmm. Who had that on their bingo board?

- How can we get China and Mexico to fight next?

This has been the craziest thing I think I've seen in a long time, if not ever. I'm not sure if its because most of the population is just completely detached from reality on top of being retarded at baseline, or the fact that Russia is involved.

- I have NEVER seen so much outright dumb bullshit reported on. Not only is half the 'news' just wrong about shit the entire time, but they have been putting out stuff that isn't even real, with little to no research. Instead of journalism, its basically who can retweet some dumb shit the fastest.

- Somehow the fact that Ukraine is only a slightly smaller shitbird as a country than Russia is, is completely lost on basically everyone now waving Ukrainian flags. Meanwhile, 98% of these tards couldn't have told you where Ukraine was 3 weeks ago.

- Ukraine is still the money laundering capitol of the world and has an extremely high rate of having some shit fuck faggots' US politicians kid on the board of a company based there. This isn't by pure chance.

- I would have never thought we'd see Russian forces get this wrecked short of fighting a peer vs peer war; which apparently, Ukraine is with Russia. Who would have thought that?

- Multiple reports from POWs across basically everything on the internet with stories that sound very similar; no one seems to know why they were in Ukraine and/or thought they were part of a liberation force that would encounter minimal contact. They also sent in just a random hodge podge of forces with next to no logistical support while operations were still being launched from within their own country. What in the actual fuck is this?

- 'War Crime' is the new buzzword that has a decent chance of unseating 'racism' as the most overused term to the point of being absolutely meaningless.

- The EU can be summed up by a meme that simply shows things from Germany's point of view:

2 days later, Ukraine is actually fighting back and looks like they....might....even....win?

- Joe Biden is officially the biggest fucking joke like literally ever. We would have been better off as Americans as well as everyone anywhere else, had he just not gone out and proven during his SOTU speech that he is in fact, a completely out of touch retard.

- I'd like to congratulate everyone on surviving COVID19/20/21/22 as it has officially ended.

- BTW, anyone else notice how every report literally everywhere no states the Russian failures are due to...wait.....wait......logistics? Hmmmm. Who had that on their bingo board?

TBH it really worries me. I think the Pentagon/CIA/DC/Big Media companies are full of people who would love to have WW3 with Russia.

Some location in Kiev supposedly. The telegram channel this came from stated these are ex US SF and trained Ukranian SF who have formed a forward observation unit. You know what the canoe stands for right. Notice the custom bolt gun. Not sure if the gas gun against the wall is 5.56 or 7.62.
View attachment 7819513View attachment 7819514View attachment 7819515
Forward Observations Group is extremely popular and famous in the younger tactical minded crowd. This is absolutely legit and I am shocked to see people reporting on it lol.

LOL... Just got this news flash:

Users Report issues with App Store and Google Play Store apps in Russia

Now this shit is getting serious.

LOL... Just got this news flash:

Users Report issues with App Store and Google Play Store apps in Russia

Now this shit is getting serious.
This type of faggot ass shit is making my skin crawl.

"Oh cut off the app store and soccer! that will show them, I am helping!"

Fuck me, this is like cringe cancel culture but at international intrigue levels rofl

some body on calguns asked "if you see a girl getting raped, wouldn't you stop it?"

i think a better analogy would be "if a convicted pedophile was being beaten in his jail cell, would i try to stop it?"

I’m making a broad generalization I realize. My across street neighbor is Jewish and makes no bones he doesn’t believe in COTUS. Specifically said US Constitution does NOT apply when in time of crisis like COVID. That’s a sample set of one.

that said just look at voting record of that segment and in USA historically vote far left even when those candidates are anti-Israel and some out and out anti-Semitic.

I don’t get it - never have and likely never will.
I understand. but saying anything about that will get you burned.

I thought you couldn't get weapons of war in that part of NY. Ukraine probably has more weapons than the whole Northeast.
They can ship the ones I paid for from bagram metro.

Which begs the question. If the soviets wronged my great grand pappy and someone left how many millions(billions) dollars worth of toys laying around, could I not be persuaded by free gas and pizza to go on a road trip?

- 'War Crime' is the new buzzword that has a decent chance of unseating 'racism' as the most overused term to the point of being absolutely meaningless. As of a few days ago, you couldn't sit through a single 'news' story about Ukraine and not have total kidney failure if you had to take a shot every time 'war crimes' was mentioned.

“If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.”​

― Mark Twain

This is very concerning:

Wow. Why would you want to have a meltdown? Especially when the prevailing winds would bring that shit over your own country!!??
Bet its false or Ukrainian shells

Russians just getting a head start on their scorched earth withdrawal…

This! I was about to type up a similar response. It’s a complete circus but it’s freaking bizarre!

Reactions: Edgecrusher

It's insane and the window lickers eat it up.

Remember what the demographics of Biden voters are...very low info, low acuity, and they think they are informed because the late night comics told them so.

I'm not so much worried about Xi or Putin right now....the wildcard who typically "makes" the wrong decision is Biden.

Forward Observations Group is extremely popular and famous in the younger tactical minded crowd. This is absolutely legit and I am shocked to see people reporting on it lol.

Overton goes right-.nice! How about Schrodingers Cat turns red? :)

Funny you mention that, I have a buddy who might head over there who is former Army guy, younger dude, went through Q course ETC... Anyhow he was talking about FOG's, I don't even know what that means or why it's of interest to the younger crowd?

This is very concerning:

Wow. Why would you want to have a meltdown? Especially when the prevailing winds would bring that shit over your own country!!??

WTF is that!

Has Putin held any press conference or issued any statements?

Well, it is on Fox, so who the hell knows. When Bender says Ukraine is a "glowie" we'll know.

Fox is rife with Neo Con diarrhea, for the most part they are just controlled opposition. Tucker says some good stuff sometimes.

I wonder if the ghost of Bender is floating around here somewhere, I miss that fuckers commentary!

On another note, it's crazy how Russians can't even travel home as the entire world has decided to "Cancel" Russian flights, even Russian cats are canceled from cat shows. This SJW cancel culture crap is really what's going to kill us, not Putin!

Seems like Biden really wants a war.

Everything out of Ukraine is propaganda.
they started taking reactors offline after this war started, and they are shedding load as demand drop because people are fleeing and shops are closed.

this is coming from some discussion with "experts"...

Reactions: Davo308
Status
Not open for further replies.