• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
they started taking reactors offline after this war started, and they are shedding load as demand drop because people are fleeing and shops are closed.

this is coming from some discussion with "experts"...
The one AP story said all of them at this "largest plant" were offline for maintenance prior to any of this even starting.

it wouldnt take a whole lot at this point for me to go join russia's side.

when i see EVERY fucking one of the dirty bastards that have caused the problems we have here, adamant that we MUST support the ukraine (AND i know those same crooked fucks have hidden their assets in ukraine), it tells me ALL i need to know.

Vladmir Putin is not my enemy.

Everything out of Ukraine is propaganda
Explains why the Russians were busy using airstrikes on children cancer hospitals during an active war.

Ukraine also asking their “partners” to clear to skies, surely they can’t be dumb enough to think they have partners. They’ve got countries that’ll give them arms and watch them die.

Obviously Russia looks weak as fuck with such a poor invasion so their only choice is to escalate if things carry on like the current clusterfuck.

Reactions: Davo308
In 2021 USA imported around 3% of our crude consumed from Russia or 209,000 barrels a day. Which accounts for about 8% of total crude import. We import most of our crude from Canada.
B4A50906-8A7C-4A37-A66B-BD2CEF7B68B6.jpeg

What we buy a lot of from Russia is REFINED gasoline and other fuel. 21% of our imported refined fuels.
0F6A2B2A-561C-46B5-B309-533A0C975F0C.jpeg

Reactions: Sako man
Biden starting to show some real resolve now:

Finally taking some serious action.
Russian cat has invaded this dog bed, displacing it's rightful occupants to less than desirable conditions. The Labrador is seeking NATO's help and welcoming any arms/funding to rid his homeland of such a ruthless invader.
47421.jpeg

Finally taking some serious action.
Russian cat has invaded this dog bed, displacing it's rightful occupants to less than desirable conditions. The Labrador is seeking NATO's help and welcoming any arms/funding to rid his homeland of such a ruthless invader.
View attachment 7820243

"As a representative of the USA, I demand we declare a no fly zone over the dog bed, this will give the courageous dog a fighting chance against the aggressions of the Russian cat!"
Adam Kinzinger

Cleary Kinzinger is insane as this action will anger the Russian cat and force his hand into the nuclear option.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Two36
Well, it is on Fox, so who the hell knows. When Bender says Ukraine is a "glowie" we'll know.

Fake ,there was a firefight around the premise . 99% of what you get on MSM is literal fake news

President Volodymyr Zelensky condemned the Russian attack at the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant, resulting in a fire which broke out in a training building outside the plant's perimeter, according to Reuters.

Give that fagot Lindsay a rifle and send him to Ukraine.
Here is an immediate example why amplifying Ukraine's rhetoric without checking is dangerous. Ukraine pushed out 2.5 hours ago that Putin is shelling a nuclear power plant/radiation levels rising. Went viral. A US Senator all worked up calls for a country's leader assassination.

Tweet that prompted it.Then gets amplified by the MSM gold standard of ''unnamed official'' aka making shit up.
FM-Kou3XsAgLuhi
FM-Kou5X0AUi2cL

Last edited:

when i see EVERY fucking one of the dirty bastards that have caused the problems we have here, adamant that we MUST support the ukraine (AND i know those same crooked fucks have hidden their assets in ukraine), it tells me ALL i need to know.

I tend to agree with you. The only thing that scares me about Putin is the way klauss schwab name dropped him talking about the young global leaders in the wef click. I'll look for the video and post it.

It seems to me like the time line has jumped ahead on them and they're pushing hard to maintain control. It's odd that about the time the Canadians decided they'd had enough putin decides to invade Ukraine and now it's the only thing in the news. Some of the Canadians even forgot what they were doing out in the cold and grabbed Ukrainian flags and started marching in solidarity. Calgary I think is where they did it.

Is this all part of the wef plan for the great reset ? I don't know.
Or has Putin decided he's had enough of the globalist one world order bs and said to hell with I'm burning down the house ? I guess time will tell.

Yes that is a big question if this is not just a wider plan, a shock therapy of sorts

Claus Schwab ''You will own nothing'' is inching forward faster than we taught it was possible,

And interestign comment by YossiGestetner
Western markets flurished on their own right and by earning in investments from around the world because rule of law protected property rights no matter the politics/policy. But this has flown out the window in Canada 2 weeks ago and against Russians the last 7 days in the US/EU.
You may not feel the damage yet, but the lawlessness of grabbing property from whomever the powerful decide deserves to be crushed will have insane consequences on Western economics. We are behaving how we accuse Third World Countries/Regimes of behaving. cc

HOLY SHIT WAS THAT STUPID. If Flynn is dumb enough to write an article like that, it's no wonder he lasted 15 seconds before the retards in the DNC made mincemeat out of him
so you think this part was stupid?
"Putin argues that Crimea was unlawfully given to Ukraine in the 1950s and, true or not, he wants it back. Well, Ukraine will never get Crimea back under any conditions without a major war"​
Are you saying Putin doesn't believe this?

Reactions: BCP
Yes that is a big question if this is not just a wider plan

No big plan, Putin is doing this shit because America and Europe have a bunch of weak faggot leaders who won't fight back. Weak men, dumb cunt women, people who are old enough to be senile etc. That's why he feels comfortable pushing his rusty crap across the ukrainian border in plain view of the entire world.

[/b]i post whatever the left wing media won't and it is up to you to decide which side is telling the truth.[/b]

So posting a tulsi gabbard video where she lies about Zelensky having the "opposition party leader" arrested is what the left wing media wont..?

Or is it the shitpost memes you share out of context that are "whatever the left wing media wont"?

So posting a tulsi gabbard video where she lies about Zelensky having the "opposition party leader" arrested is what the left wing media wont..?

Or is it the shitpost memes you share out of context that are "whatever the left wing media wont"?
it isn't a lie, and it is well known.
she is democrat, but at least willing to go against the propaganda and tell the truth.
are you saying zelensky didn't shut down the 3 russian language broadcasting companies that were critical of his regime?

Fox is rife with Neo Con diarrhea, for the most part they are just controlled opposition. Tucker says some good stuff sometimes.

I wonder if the ghost of Bender is floating around here somewhere, I miss that fuckers commentary!

On another note, it's crazy how Russians can't even travel home as the entire world has decided to "Cancel" Russian flights, even Russian cats are canceled from cat shows. This SJW cancel culture crap is really what's going to kill us, not Putin!
Yeah Fox is nearly as retarded as other networks. I don't watch TV, but Tucker is on point sometimes.

are you saying zelensky didn't shut down the 3 russian language broadcasting companies that were critical of his regime?

Im saying you clearly dont know how to read (or didnt watch the video you're reposting), and have issues reposting things that are not true.

Here I'll break it down easily for you. Sorry I dont have any popup books at this point to assist. Might be more your speed.

The opposition party leader was "Petro Poroschenko" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petro_Poroshenko

Poroschenko was tried for treason: https://www.npr.org/2022/01/17/1073579010/ukraine-ex-president-returns-to-kiev-for-treason-trial

whats completely in contrast to whats presented in the video you shared, is not only was he NOT arrested in the process, he was allowed to travel freely.

Similarly, Zelensky didnt "jail their opposition party's leaders"

If you were awaiting trial here for treason here (or any other significant offense) you certainly would not be allowed to leave the country.

So what is it then? Do you selectively listen, or are you just motivated to repost nonsense to hit that #1 poster award again?

Similarly, shutting down stations that broadcast propaganda during wartime is a commonly used tool available to a majority of countries.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/47/606 "47 U.S. Code § 606 - War powers of President" Thats the American version as an example for you.

Maybe if you stopped getting your information from memes and 4chan, you'd understand that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: RGStory and Fig
Im saying you clearly dont know how to read (or didnt watch the video you're reposting), and have issues reposting things that are not true.

Here I'll break it down easily for you. Sorry I dont have any popup books at this point to assist. Might be more your spead.

The opposition party leader was "Petro Poroschenko" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petro_Poroshenko

Poroschenko was tried for treason: https://www.npr.org/2022/01/17/1073579010/ukraine-ex-president-returns-to-kiev-for-treason-trial

whats completely in contrast to whats presented in the video you shared, is not only was he NOT arrested in the process, he was allowed to travel freely.

Similarly, Zelensky didnt "jail their opposition party's leaders"

If you were awaiting trial here for treason here (or any other significant offense) you certainly would not be allowed to leave the country.

So what is it then? Do you selectively listen, or are you just motivated to repost nonsense to hit that #1 poster award again?

Similarly, shutting down stations that broadcast propaganda during wartime is a commonly used tool available to a majority of countries.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/47/606 "47 U.S. Code § 606 - War powers of President" Thats the American version as an example for you.

Maybe if you stopped getting your information from memes and 4chan, you'd understand that one.
you have no clue.
why are you posting links to known liars like npr? are you some kind of idiot?
these are the same people that told us trump was a russian agent and hunter's laptop story was russian disinformation.
do you believe Poroschenko was the only ukrainian that opposed the zelensky regime? lol

Nobody is telling you that you MUST do anything.

Get up off your couch, wipe the cheeto dust off your face, and go join Putin then.

Biden might even give you an award for your bravery against the "iranians".

you have no clue.
why are you posting links to known liars like npr? are you some kind of idiot?
these are the same people that told us trump was a russian agent and hunter's laptop story was russian disinformation.
do you believe Poroschenko was the only ukrainian that opposed the zelensky regime? lol
the video you shared specifically references the LEADERS, not random ukrainians. I was there in 2017 after the first civil war. Whats your 1st party knowledge of the subject again?

Also, since you have an issue with NPR, here's a couple of other sources who have similarly reported that Poroschenko was free to travel and had to return to Ukraine for his trial.

https://bnn-news.com/ukrainian-ex-president-poroshenko-tried-for-alleged-high-treason-231856

Pick whichever one you like, all sources still support you being an idiot.

Let me know when you find a credible source for Poroschenko being arrested and jailed though. Preferably not one written in crayon either.

At some point, when literally every outlet internet, MSM, Fox, etc. agrees and you still call BS and want to use the most spun United Russia propaganda it's ridiculous. NPR became a legitimate news source for about a month after 9/11 before they reverted to form. Right now they sound like a real news outfit rather than their normal communist propaganda (if you stay away from the "shows").

Every once in a while the left gets something right/it's ok to agree with them. That this invasion is naked aggression and that the pretext (seriously?) is total bullshit is the truth. Your pro Putin posts won't age well. We only have anecdotal evidence of the Russians committing war crimes, but it's only been a week. How do you think all those Urals hillbillies are going to be behaving in a month?

Honestly, does it look like the Russian Army is "liberating" Ukraine?

Why is Poroshenko in Russia if Zalenski jailed him outside of the courts, and outside of his power? Who do you think Putin is going to install in power after he is done rapping Ukraine?

RT has been banned all over the place, and that's a lot more mild than the propaganda being piped into Ukraine. I don't happen to agree with banning any speech, even in war, but it's not like even the free countries don't do this.

Everything is not a conspiracy, especially when hundreds of thousands of soldiers are on the move and leveling cities. Still don't believe your lying eyes?

Reactions: AleksanderSuave
the video you shared specifically references the LEADERS, not random ukrainians. I was there in 2017 after the first civil war. Whats your 1st party knowledge of the subject again?

Also, since you have an issue with NPR, here's a couple of other sources who have similarly reported that Poroschenko was free to travel and had to return to Ukraine for his trial.

https://bnn-news.com/ukrainian-ex-president-poroshenko-tried-for-alleged-high-treason-231856

Pick whichever one you like, all sources still support you being an idiot.

Let me know when you find a credible source for Poroschenko being arrested and jailed though. Preferably not one written in crayon either.
this guy is living it. he is married to a ukrainian/russian woman and living there.

At some point, when literally every outlet internet, MSM, Fox, etc. agrees and you still call BS and want to use the most spun United Russia propaganda it's ridiculous. NPR became a legitimate news source for about a month after 9/11 before they reverted to form. Right now they sound like a real news outfit rather than their normal communist propaganda (if you stay away from the "shows").

Every once in a while the left gets something right/it's ok to agree with them. That this invasion is naked aggression and that the pretext (seriously?) is total bullshit is the truth. Your pro Putin posts won't age well. We only have anecdotal evidence of the Russians committing war crimes, but it's only been a week. How do you think all those Urals hillbillies are going to be behaving in a month?

first off, every outlet regurgitates the same thing however, if you really want to see what is happening, Euro press is showing things we're not seeing. that in of itself is a testament to just how bad our press is

secondly, nato and the west (more specifically oblunder, biden and the dems) are to blame here and not Putin

Putin isn't my enemy, the press and dems are

Agree on Newland and all the rest, but his conclusions and conspiracy theories are Ridiculous.

If what he said was even remotely true Zelinsky would have been gone as soon as the tanks rolled.
Guess what, he is the President. He is more popular than another actor President (Ronald Reagan), and the idea that Putin had no choice but to invade is fucking insanity.

I think Zelenskyy by all accounts is a puppet like slow Joe is. Rigged election and NWO put their guy in. Putin maybe correcting the fix and sending a clear message to the "NWO".
Maybe we and others here should take note? I thought this since day one.

Reactions: Darayavaus
I think Zelenskyy by all accounts is a puppet like slow Joe is. Rigged election and NWO put their guy in. Putin maybe correcting the fix and sending a clear message to the "NWO".
Maybe we and others here should take note? I thought this since day one.
Maybe you are right but I think its more likely Putin is executing the role assigned to him.

Nothing about this smells right from either side. Seems the whole thing has been written ahead of time and they are just executing the script

So, there aren't Nazi-esque groups in Ukraine?

Reactions: Darayavaus
Agree on Newland and all the rest, but his conclusions and conspiracy theories are Ridiculous.

If what he said was even remotely true Zelinsky would have been gone as soon as the tanks rolled.
Guess what, he is the President. He is more popular than another actor President (Ronald Reagan), and the idea that Putin had no choice but to invade is fucking insanity.
nuland

perhaps, and i certainly don't know firsthand what is going on, but ethnic russians were dying already in eastern ukraine, and we were giving zelensky more deadly weapons, and they were going to put down the rebellion and destroy the separatist factions.
you might have the opinion that the impending slaughter of ethic russians in donbas was not justification for putin to invade ukraine, and you are certainly entitled to believe that, but i am looking at things that our country has done in the past in the name of "national security" and i cannot bring myself to pass judgement.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
maybe that is why the left is backing this war so hard. all the people that die will be white christians, on both sides.
Politicians need a war to take their eyes of the abysmal failure of the current admin.

Anyone who wants to fight for Ukraine is free to go and join the international legion.

Status
Not open for further replies.