• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Politicians need a war to take their eyes of the abysmal failure of the current admin.

Anyone who wants to fight for Ukraine is free to go and join the international legion.
i am shocked at how many people on this forum are cheering for untrained civilians to die for this puppet regime, and seeming to think they deserve some kind of social credits for their virtue signaling.

i am shocked at how many people on this forum are cheering for untrained civilians to die for this puppet regime, and seeming to think they deserve some kind of social credits for their virtue signaling.
What do you mean?

What do you mean?
you don't see all the virtue signaling or i stand with ukraine bullshit?
they are standing for the outright destruction of ukraine and the slaughter of innocent civilians for no reason but oil and gas profits.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
they are standing for the outright destruction of ukraine and the slaughter of innocent civilians for no reason but oil and gas profits.
Oh. Now I understand what you mean.

Yes, I have been watching the virtue signaling. That’s why I keep reminding people that they can put their money where their mouth is by joining the Ukraine foreign legion thingy, and personally fighting for their beliefs instead of sending other people’s children to die for it.

As far as I know, none have left yet, lol.

Maybe if you'd get off the couch and put the clicker down, log off Facebook, walk outside.... you'd see. Ain't no one running around waving flags for Ukraine. No one gives a shit. No one has given a shit about Covid since the schools opened back up last fall. Trump even feels like old news these days. You consume entirely too much media.

Reactions: AleksanderSuave
Oh. Now I understand what you mean.

Yes, I have been watching the virtue signaling. That’s why I keep reminding people that they can put their money where their mouth is by joining the Ukraine foreign legion thingy, and personally fighting for their beliefs instead of sending other people’s children to die for it.

As far as I know, none have left yet, lol.
i think some of these hypocritical faggots think they will get a war patch to wear for their efforts if the wolverines are somehow able to defeat the russian army.

Maybe if you'd get off the couch and put the clicker down, log off Facebook, walk outside.... you'd see. Ain't no one running around waving flags for Ukraine. No one gives a shit. No one has given a shit about Covid since the schools opened back up last fall. Trump even feels like old news these days. You consume entirely too much media.
nobody gives a fuck what you think, federal agent guy.

Reactions: Bullfrog08

Ahh! How sweet...

So if an open season was ever declared on our southern border how many "global citizens" would answer the call to help out "American citizens" the same way they will help out the "Ukrainian citizens?"

And how many volunteers for our southern border protection would be celebrated as heroes?

the only problem here is your view on 'untrained' as I'm pretty sure the will to fight and ability to load, charge, aim and pull trigger is all you need. Those civilians SHOULD be fighting for their country both against Russian AND Zelinsky

Ahh! How sweet...

So if an open season was ever declared on our southern border how many "global citizens" would answer the call to help out "American citizens" the same way they will help out the "Ukrainian citizens?"

And how many volunteers for our southern border protection would be celebrated as heroes?
agree, it's like the peace corps. I fking hate those/these kind as we have issues here that need resolution

Reactions: Longshot231
Zelenskyy is someones stooge, just like Biden is someones stooge, Trudeau, Macron, and the NWO. They may all answer to the same stooge owner.
The Ukraine might be some kind of stooge purge? God knows there needs to be one in a few other places!

the only problem here is your view on 'untrained' as I'm pretty sure the will to fight and ability to load, charge, aim and pull trigger is all you need. Those civilians SHOULD be fighting for their country both against Russian AND Zelinsky
I don’t care how trained or untrained Ukrainians are. Don’t care how many of them they lose defending their nation. They need to defend their nation, we do not.

The only way I support boots on the ground in Ukraine is if we take their shit. No more wasted nation building.

yGDZn5NJzD6R.jpeg

nuland

perhaps, and i certainly don't know firsthand what is going on, but ethnic russians were dying already in eastern ukraine, and we were giving zelensky more deadly weapons, and they were going to put down the rebellion and destroy the separatist factions.
you might have the opinion that the impending slaughter of ethic russians in donbas was not justification for putin to invade ukraine, and you are certainly entitled to believe that, but i am looking at things that our country has done in the past in the name of "national security" and i cannot bring myself to pass judgement.
Nothing impending about this invasion. Those Russian separatists killed a lot of Ukrainians too at the behest of Putin. It’s moot now, and just propaganda. I see no white hats, but being for Putin and against Ukraine for the reasons Putin has given does not inspire confidence.

How many neighbors has Ukraine invaded? How many innocents have they slaughtered?

Nothing impending about this invasion. Those Russian separatists killed a lot of Ukrainians too at the behest of Putin. It’s moot now, and just propaganda. I see no white hats, but being for Putin and against Ukraine for the reasons Putin has given does not inspire confidence.

How many neighbors has Ukraine invaded? How many innocents have they slaughtered?
Quite a bit actually.

Reactions: Darayavaus
I think there's a good chance he got baited into invading by talk of Ukraine joining NATO. We know he'll invade a country over that; he's done it before. JMHO.

respectfully, where the fk have you been the past several years? How many innocents have been slaughtered? The UN gave numerous accounts for several years of atrocities in the Ukraine, hell, many documented here and in the portjohn. Ukraine is not innocent

If I were Putin, I'd flood the country with troops, end this quickly and then let out all the dealings with the Bidens and dems

I detailed all the Russian invasions. There are no Ukrainian invasions, period. Only Russian separatists/mercenaries (many not from there), claiming atrocities.

As I said, your posts won’t age well, and it won’t be long. If this is WWIII, I have no idea what side you would be on…

Reactions: JakeM
I detailed all the Russian invasions. There are no Ukrainian invasions, period. Only Russian separatists/mercenaries (many not from there), claiming atrocities.

As I said, your posts won’t age well, and it won’t be long. If this is WWIII, I have no idea what side you would be on…
Ukraine has been killing it's own people for quite sometime.

14k died already in donbas, 4k of those were ukranian military and 3,300 were civilians, according to the UN, and that was as of sometime in 2019.
you are right though...there is no good side.

another lie from our state department and the puppet.

Zelenskyy-threat-chernobyl.jpg

The reality of the situation at the Zaporizhia nuclear plant was far less alarming than all of the spin from the Ukraine government and the U.S. State Department.
Reports indicated Ukraine defense forces fired RPG’s from the administrative building of the plant toward Russian soldiers. The Russians returned fire toward the building, eliminated the Ukraine provocateurs, and took control over the plant. There was only one reactor working at the time, and no threat of radiation was ever present during the incident.

Last edited:
because the deep state would make him commit suicide if he ran away and made them look bad?
It feels like what this POS (zelensky) is:
1. Former clown, picked up to play a role of "president" (he's done it before in well known ukie TV series, called "Servant of the people")
2. A perfect cocksucker, or, as we say in several slavic languages, a "political prostitute"
3. Being trapped between ukie nazis, who'll let him stay alive as long as he "cooperates", and many foreign and domestic interests

At the end of the day, we will never learn who actually gets rid of this POS and some of his gang, but I feel that it will happen soon.

Last edited:
Im saying you clearly dont know how to read (or didnt watch the video you're reposting), and have issues reposting things that are not true.

Here I'll break it down easily for you. Sorry I dont have any popup books at this point to assist. Might be more your speed.

The opposition party leader was "Petro Poroschenko" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petro_Poroshenko

Poroschenko was tried for treason: https://www.npr.org/2022/01/17/1073579010/ukraine-ex-president-returns-to-kiev-for-treason-trial

whats completely in contrast to whats presented in the video you shared, is not only was he NOT arrested in the process, he was allowed to travel freely.

Similarly, Zelensky didnt "jail their opposition party's leaders"

If you were awaiting trial here for treason here (or any other significant offense) you certainly would not be allowed to leave the country.

So what is it then? Do you selectively listen, or are you just motivated to repost nonsense to hit that #1 poster award again?

Similarly, shutting down stations that broadcast propaganda during wartime is a commonly used tool available to a majority of countries.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/47/606 "47 U.S. Code § 606 - War powers of President" Thats the American version as an example for you.

Maybe if you stopped getting your information from memes and 4chan, you'd understand that one.
Let's just say Ukrainian presidents have a tough life ,many of the past presidents and contenders either ended up in jail or exile

Poroshenko was not the one that he had arrested as he was avoiding Treason charges by going into exile Only reason he was not imprisoned after his return was that US pressured Zelensky. Bananastan when ''10% for the Big guy'' can tell you who you can or can not prosecute.(we know the story ''fire that prosecutor or you can kiss goodbye that billion-dollar loan)
It was Viktor Medvedchuk head of Platform for Life party, the largest opposition force in parliament that he had arrested and jailed for same charge of Treason in May. That is who Tulsi is referring to.
Besides that, he shut down all of the opposition TV and Media companies,banned them from operating for next 5 years

The three affected Kyiv outlets issued a joint statement describing the bans on them as a "reckoning with inconvenient media."
Ukraine's general producer, Artem Marchevsky, as saying the channels sustained "about 1,500 jobs."
Ukrainian authorities had made the decisions, Marchevsky asserted, "without any court ruling, any investigation, without any convincing reason at all."
A prominent opposition figure allied with Kozak, Viktor Medvedchuk, also condemned the sanctions imposed.
The head of the Ukrainian Union of Journalists, Nikolay Tomilenko, said: "The deprivation of access to Ukrainian media for an audience of millions without a court ... is an attack on freedom of expression."

Let's just say Ukrainian presidents have a tough life ,many of the past presidents and contenders either ended up in jail or exile

Poroshenko was not the one that he had arrested as he was avoiding Treason charges by going into exile Only reason he was not imprisoned after his return was that US pressured Zelensky. Bananastan when ''10% for the Big guy'' can tell you who you can or can not prosecute.(we know the story ''fire that prosecutor or you can kiss goodbye that billion-dollar loan)
It was Viktor Medvedchuk head of Platform for Life party, the largest opposition force in parliament that he had arrested and jailed for same charge of Treason in May. That is who Tulsi is referring to.
Besides that, he shut down all of the opposition TV and Media companies,banned them from operating for next 5 years

The three affected Kyiv outlets issued a joint statement describing the bans on them as a "reckoning with inconvenient media."
Ukraine's general producer, Artem Marchevsky, as saying the channels sustained "about 1,500 jobs."
Ukrainian authorities had made the decisions, Marchevsky asserted, "without any court ruling, any investigation, without any convincing reason at all."
A prominent opposition figure allied with Kozak, Viktor Medvedchuk, also condemned the sanctions imposed.
The head of the Ukrainian Union of Journalists, Nikolay Tomilenko, said: "The deprivation of access to Ukrainian media for an audience of millions without a court ... is an attack on freedom of expression."
you aren't supposed to counter the propaganda with facts.

Well here in Austria, our news are completely NATO focussed. And they very much try to push the Putin has gone crazy narrative. No interest to look behind the conflict, just one crazy person that started it all because of illusions of grandieur. And as soon as you go against the narrative you will be torn apart by the comment sections.
It is very funny to see the usually liberal comment sections of some newspaper being all in favor now for a new arms race, weapon shipments, mercenaries, sanctions and even assasinations.
All in all this is a total NATO victory so far, more countries than ever want to join, and those that are already members are proping up their numbers and commit more. Which is also why this move really makes no sense from Putins point of view, imho. Occupying Donbas and Luhansk ok, that would be at least somewhat understandable but with an all out invasion he's lost all supporters in Europe.

Reactions: Sako man
This should restore confidence in America:

Well here in Austria, our news are completely NATO focussed. And they very much try to push the Putin has gone crazy narrative. No interest to look behind the conflict, just one crazy person that started it all because of illusions of grandieur. And as soon as you go against the narrative you will be torn apart by the comment sections.
It is very funny to see the usually liberal comment sections of some newspaper being all in favor now for a new arms race, weapon shipments, mercenaries, sanctions and even assasinations.
All in all this is a total NATO victory so far, more countries than ever want to join, and those that are already members are proping up their numbers and commit more. Which is also why this move really makes no sense from Putins point of view, imho. Occupying Donbas and Luhansk ok, that would be at least somewhat understandable but with an all out invasion he's lost all supporters in Europe.
Perhaps..... Just perhaps, Putin has been observing the Southern boarder of the United States with Mexico as well as studying up on European history. Not to try and oversimplify the situation, but he may just be protecting his country. Something that America should be doing.

Reactions: wade2big
Russia is claiming he fled to Poland. Ukraine says he's still there.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
basically the breakaway regions were already under ethnic russian control, and ukrainian forces were already attacking them sporadically.
right or wrong, from putin's point of view, the only way to protect them was to remove the current regime's ability to attack the separatists, in particular the azov battalion that had been brutalizing the russians in that region.

as long as the US and others were continuing to arm the ukrainians and encourage them to attack in donbas, instead of sticking to the minsk accords, i don't think there was any reason for putin to believe more ethnic russians wouldn't die very soon, after all there is oil and gas to be had as soon as they eliminate the separatists and end the 8 year old conflict.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Reactions: BCP
Thumbing through "The Art of War".. This caused me to pause and ponder:
So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak. Sun Tzu
Where is the Ukraine's strength? Where is the Ukraine's weakness ?

Status
Not open for further replies.