• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no comment

IApoaFDCci6t.jpeg

It's not a full kit, but it's better than a rock.. and what 90% of our pop would look like if they took to the streets.
all it takes is 1 tiny rock to the knee and you'll take ANY type of padding to cover that fk'r.

Last edited:

"but CNN says it's all the Russians! The Azov and Aidar Nazis would never kill unarmed civilians like they've been doing for 7 years, now that they are about to lose! that would be such a Hitler move, to try to bring everyone down with them when they fall.....and I can't imagine these Azov guys would emulate Hitler in any way!" [sarcasm]
Hind sight is 20/20.
but the body count was 82. this is when the alphabet agencies started getting out of hand, and they wanted to see if there was outrage from the sheeple, or if their slaves would defend them, ala Stockholm Syndrome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan Rathernot
Yeah I would call 100 people burned alive a "tragedy" too lol. Especially since none of it had to happen, it was just DOJ thugs waving their tiny dicks around. Same for Ruby Ridge, more corrupt DOJ thugs doing what thugs do.
Doesn’t separate the fact that those Branch Davidians were a bunch of sick child fuckers. Years and years of grooming what was going on there was sick.

Yes the whole event was tragic.

You are a aware David Koresh was a pedophile right. He was a kiddy fucker!

He was in his 30’s and married a 14 year old... Rachel

Then married and started fucking her younger sister Michelle.

He then hid behind these kids for 53 days. While it’s tragic they were killed And the Feds did fuck up, don’t understand why so many people rally behind us like it was a good thing that was happening there.

They were sick fucking pedophiles!
If that’s true and I’m not about to take your word for it, the constitution guarantees him a trial in front of his peers and judgment as needed, but let’s say it’s true than the fucker needed to burn but what about the other 99 what crime did they commit? That warranted the death penalty.

Its kinda like the PR we had for moderate beheaders in Syria , for months it seemed that Aleppo had the highest hospital density per sq mile of any city in the world and last hospital in Aleppo was seemingly regenerated every couple of days so that Russians could hit it again.

CuAUW-zWAAEvQID.jpg

14046072_617929271710501_6737869968825065338_n.jpg

Last edited:
If that’s true and I’m not about to take your word for it, the constitution guarantees him a trial in front of his peers and judgment as needed, but let’s say it’s true than the fucker needed to burn but what about the other 99 what crime did they commit? That warranted the death penalty.
Look up Rachel and Michelle, decide for your self.

They had 53 days to come out and deal with this. Instead they holed up and fought. Years, around a decade of child grooming occurred there. They hold responsibility for creating the dangerous situation too. The feds fucked up when that place burned, assuming they are responsible, that is blatantly obvious.

But those people decided not to come out alive. In that they wrote their own death sentence and they too hold responsiblity for the deaths of those children’s by not recognizing a dangerous position they were putting them in.

This is my belief and have gotten way off subject here so thats the last I have to say about the. Anybody want to discuss this fucked up situation and start another thread I’ll meet you there

interesting comment. so far it seems that most of the isolationists are conservatives, but many of the 'pro-ukraine' guys here are democrats. haney, that 5r dude, fig, and if the first thing you think of for a political meme is 'both parties do it' I guess you too?

No. You misunderstand.
I am not pro Ukrainian. I'm just pointing out the ineptitude on the Russian Military in this operation.

It appeared to me that you were trying to do the very thing you accuse me of now, being that since the Feds do it, it must be ok for the Russians to do it.

My point is simple, its really fucking bad to target children in any situation. If the Russians are doing it, then the individuals committing the action are pieces of shit. When the feds do it, they are also pieces of shit. If we both agree on that point then we are on the same page.

btw, why would you call out LBC for exposing the fake news about the "russian bombing victims" that turned out to be street theater. they were trying to use the clip as evidence of war crimes. it wasn't. it was fake news.

Where?
Where was this photo used as part of fake news purporting to represent these persons as Russian bombing victims?

The only thing I see in LBC's post is the supposed debunking of a photo that has no association to the Ukraine war and claiming that someone somewhere used it as such. If so, then where?

I worked with a guy from Russia, deceased since I worked with him, but he was very anti-Ukraine. Said "they are filthy people, blah blah blah" type stuff anytime Ukraine was mentioned. In 2014 he was like..."they deserve what they're getting." I have to say I wish I could get his opinion on this now; because it'd be interesting. So, I'm guessing this Nazi connection is known well to the average Russian.
It looks that way. More coming out every day. I was really surprised they did not cut Laura off in that interview. She dropped some serious truth bombs. That is the first time I have seen anything like that on main stream media. Need more of that, it was fantastic.

You are a aware David Koresh was a pedophile right. He was a kiddy fucker!

He was in his 30’s and married a 14 year old... Rachel

Then married and started fucking her younger sister Michelle.

He then hid behind these kids for 53 days. While it’s tragic they were killed And the Feds did fuck up, don’t understand why so many people rally behind us like it was a good thing that was happening there.

They were sick fucking pedophiles!

so your position is that those kids are better off burnt to a crisp. got it.
Doesn’t separate the fact that those Branch Davidians were a bunch of sick child fuckers. Years and years of grooming what was going on there was sick.

Yes the whole event was tragic.
aren't you the guy who posted a dick root picture here? yeah, you might want to sit down and be quiet.

6288898.jpg

Commies doing Commie things, nothing to see here, move along.

"By the end of 1933, nearly 25 percent of the population of the Ukraine, including three million children, had perished and the class of the Kulaks had been destroyed. With his immediate objectives now achieved, Stalin allowed food distribution to resume inside the Ukraine and the famine ended."
History
It happened before, It'll happen again.. Faster this time, thanks to winter
maybe Ukraine will get some of that commie land redistribution
more commie stuff
the 'Great Leap Foward' almost sounds and loveable as the 'Great Reset'

Last edited:
Reactions: BCP

A morning headline:

Koch Industries: Here's why we're staying in Russia​

I had to chuckle at that one.... Most of you older guy's know the Koch family is in the oil business, worldwide. The article makes it sound like they have a couple of small glass plants.... LOL
Follow the money.

Reactions: 10ring'r
6288898.jpg

Commies doing Commie things, nothing to see here, move along.

"By the end of 1933, nearly 25 percent of the population of the Ukraine, including three million children, had perished and the class of the Kulaks had been destroyed. With his immediate objectives now achieved, Stalin allowed food distribution to resume inside the Ukraine and the famine ended."
History
It happened before, It'll happen again.. Faster this time, thanks to winter
maybe Ukraine will get some of that commie land redistribution
more commie stuff
the 'Great Leap Foward' almost sounds and loveable as the 'Great Reset'

What that means is most every Ukrainian alive grow up with grandparents telling them about how the Soviets murdered and raped the entire country. Of course they don’t want Russian rule all over again lmao.

so your position is that those kids are better off burnt to a crisp. got it.

aren't you the guy who posted a dick root picture here? yeah, you might want to sit down and be quiet.
Those are your conclusions from what I said... i feel sorry for you.

It worked excellent at getting your attention didn’t it... fag.

Ukraine war is an absolute slugfest, foreign adventurers wanting to partake seem to be cutting their stints short
Instead of Ukrainian field safari in between booty calls, heavy metal poisoning seems to be far more of a problem than STDs

Forward Observation Group .......
573773_760.jpg

A morning headline:

Koch Industries: Here's why we're staying in Russia​

I had to chuckle at that one.... Most of you older guy's know the Koch family is in the oil business, worldwide. The article makes it sound like they have a couple of small glass plants.... LOL
Follow the money.

They may not have that option as they may just get nationalized by Russia.

They may not have that option as they may just get nationalized by Russia.

They are no strangers to making hard business choices with cruel men.
IIRC, Koch got their big break building O&G infrastructure for Stalin and Hitler when no one else would do business with them. To be clear this is just a local legend, I cannot verify that bit.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
They are no strangers to making hard business choices with cruel men.
IIRC, Koch got their big break building O&G infrastructure for Stalin and Hitler when no one else would do business with them. To be clear this is just a local legend, I cannot verify that bit.
LOL..... IBM was right in there with them........ That's how Hitler was so good at tracking people.

72621BAC-FBEC-4612-98B7-3674060DC4BB.jpeg

Updated photo of the aftermath of what is being presented as a Ukrainian strike on Russian equipment at Kherson airport.

Those are your conclusions from what I said... i feel sorry for you.

It worked excellent at getting your attention didn’t it... fag.
maybe you were too young to remember the whole shitstorm that was waco. the whole fucking thing was big gov wanting to flex their muscle.....and it was hilarious watching them get their ass handed to them. i stll can see the dipshit on the roof as rounds are being walked through the wall toward him...and the dumbfuck just sat right there waiting for it. the entire fucking platoon was jumping up and down screaming at the tv for him to get out of there, but he froze in the door.

they could have picked him up in town really easy. even the sheriff said he could have just called him in with a phone call before they tried their bullshit.

all i've heard from you is speculation and accusations. as far as me being a fag, i'm not the one posting dick root pictures of myself on a forum dominated by men. you were fishing, and i dont care if you gay, just dont be gay with me. i have no issues with gay folks. same rules apply to them as everyone else. dont be a fuckhead, and dont hurt people. you seem bent on being a fuckhead.
E8233449-285A-429F-99C4-FDBCD24FF21C.jpeg

Last edited:
maybe you were too young to remember the whole shitstorm that was waco. the whole fucking thing was big gov wanting to flex their muscle.....and it was hilarious watching them get their ass handed to them. i stll can see the dipshit on the roof as rounds are being walked through the wall toward him...and the dumbfuck just sat right there waiting for it. the entire fucking platoon was jumping up and down screaming at the tv for him to get out of there, but he froze in the door.

they could have picked him up in town really easy. even the sheriff said he could have just called him in with a phone call before they tried their bullshit.

all i've heard from you is speculation and accusations. as far as me being a fag, i'm not the one posting dick root pictures of myself on a forum dominated by men. you were fishing, and i dont care if you gay, just dont be gay with me. i have no issues with gay folks. same rules apply to them as everyone else. dont be a fuckhead, and dont hurt people. you seem bent on being a fuckhead.
Your the one still thinking about it...

Idk. They have china and just said fuck the west and everything that goes with it. 🤷‍♂️
We are in agreement of "IDK"..... LOL
I don't have enough free time in a day to sort through all the propaganda.. I have to start looking locally and spread out from there.
There is a movement here to raise our property tax 25% and have the ability to raise it that much every two years into the future... Going to a meeting next week to see what is going on. I am told that movement can be stopped by adding a referendum to the next elections.. Again IDK

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes
Maybe my memory is failing me, but didn't you post shit about fucking dudes?
He talked of knocking them out and raping them actually. He thought it would make him look alpha so a woman would fuck him.

Then it was all magically just a joke.
7A30967D-2294-43F2-BDC8-80B1F9FB8799.jpeg

He was normal there for a while after, guess that’s going by the wayside.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.