• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You misunderstand.
I am not pro Ukrainian. I'm just pointing out the ineptitude on the Russian Military in this operation.

It appeared to me that you were trying to do the very thing you accuse me of now, being that since the Feds do it, it must be ok for the Russians to do it.

My point is simple, its really fucking bad to target children in any situation. If the Russians are doing it, then the individuals committing the action are pieces of shit. When the feds do it, they are also pieces of shit. If we both agree on that point then we are on the same page.
ok, yeah. good so far.
but throw in "when the Ukrainians do it" (because they did for 8 years) and yes, we are on the same page.

ok, yeah. good so far.
but throw in "when the Ukrainians do it" (because they did for 8 years) and yes, we are on the same page.
and didn't xiden blow up a car full of kids and claim he killed the terrorists that blew up 13 of our kids?
was it so long ago that folks don't remember?
i am so sick of this shit. putin isn't killing kids on purpose.
there is no tactical advantage, except as a false flag operation, like the feds and cia did in syria.

i posted a thread about the murders in donbas 2014-2021, shelling apartments, and i was labeled a putin lover.

It looks that way. More coming out every day. I was really surprised they did not cut Laura off in that interview. She dropped some serious truth bombs. That is the first time I have seen anything like that on main stream media. Need more of that, it was fantastic.
I should have added, I almost did kill him. He came over to get me to help him with his car one weekend. At 10AM he brings out some 15 year old Scotch (as payment) and a 6-pack of something. I thanked him and said.."ok, time to work on your car." He says "No, it is bad luck to not have a shot." So, by 13:00 half the bottle of Scotch was done. By 17:00 I was calling a friend to bring more beer (I'd run out of my Belgian ales...yeah, on top of that!!).

On Monday he says "You know, I don't know how, but when I woke up, I was in my PJ's and freshly shaven." He had to have alcohol poisoning. Ahhh, he was actually quite a character and smart as absolute shit. One of brightest guys I've ever worked with and easy to work with as well.

Reactions: myronman3
Saudi Arabia and China are now talking about trading in Yuan, not the dollar.

that would destroy our hyperinflating economy. Add to it the lack of gas (caused by Biden provoking Russia) and the lack of wheat (caused by Biden provoking Russia) and the Mark-of-the-Beast-bullshit that they are pulling now, combined with the fact that the elites want to eliminate all of us except for a select population of compliant slaves....and you have to ask yourself:

why in the fuck are we allowing this Ukraine sideshow bullshit to distract us from focusing on the people who want to ruin us and take everything we have. Why are we allowing them to tell us rather than telling them "NO MORE"

Fuck Ukraine and it's gaggle of nazis. I'd rather get gasoline cheap and know that there will be food on the table so my kids don't go without. That rat fuck globalist fag bastard Zelenski can go to hell for all I care, and take every war mongering neocon with him. Let Ukraine demilitarize and give Donbass to Russia. Fuck them for fucking Trump and America. I don't want to see America implode over this orchestrated Biden/schwab/Soros Reset that is happening now, while the news media diddles us to the brink of war and economic meltdown over fucking Ukraine.

ok, yeah. good so far.

Yep. Definitely on the same page. Might as well use an "Insert Name Here" place holder when it comes to the intentional targeting of children and the parties that do it, being subhuman pieces of shit.

He actually talked of knocking them out and raping them actually. He thought it would make him look alpha so a woman would fuck him.

Then it was all magically just a joke.
View attachment 7829848

He was normal there for a while after, guess that’s going by the wayside.
I thought it was pretty funny. Plus ass rape is no fun if the victim isn’t struggling...

By the way before you get the wrong idea that’s a joke.

and didn't xiden blow up a car full of kids and claim he killed the terrorists that blew up 13 of our kids?

Yes Biden did do that. It was widely reported in Western media, the investigations were done by western media outlets, the Biden admin was forced to admit it, but refused to accept that it was a crime even if it was due to their massive ineptitude.

i am so sick of this shit. putin isn't killing kids on purpose.

If he didn't intentionally blow up the Mariupol theater then the Russian military just met a new level of ineptitude. Considering the progress so far, this is a possibility.

Its worth annotating the differences.
The car Biden blew up didn't have a clear sign stating "Children" painted in front of and behind it. The car wasn't widely reported to have children in the car for days leading up to the strike. Nor was the car the most prominent location in the city from an aerial view that would be clearly marked on any tactical map. After the bombing Biden didn't accuse the Taliban of blowing up their own children in a defiant and diabolical false flag event.

Those things can be said about the Mariupol Theater. So it is possible that Putin didn't order it, or one of his military officers didn't intentionally order it. However, that level of incompetence would be astounding.

Reactions: BCP
We agree on that........ When things go really bad here in the USA, no one is coming to save us or even give us a hand. Best get ready.
Yes, we might get some Chinese or Russian equipment but nothing otherwise. China just wants us destabilized to consider it a win

Yes Biden did do that. It was widely reported in Western media, the investigations were done by western media outlets, the Biden admin was forced to admit it, but refused to accept that it was a crime even if it was due to their massive ineptitude.

If he didn't intentionally blow up the Mariupol theater then the Russian military just met a new level of ineptitude. Considering the progress so far, this is a possibility.

Its worth annotating the differences.
The car Biden blew up didn't have a clear sign stating "Children" painted in front of and behind it. The car wasn't widely reported to have children in the car for days leading up to the strike. Nor was the car the most prominent location in the city from an aerial view that would be clearly marked on any tactical map. After the bombing Biden didn't accuse the Taliban of blowing up their own children in a defiant and diabolical false flag event.

Those things can be said about the Mariupol Theater. So it is possible that Putin didn't order it, or one of his military officers didn't intentionally order it. However, that level of incompetence would be astounding.
Have you seen a death toll from that?

I cant find one... searching the rubble but no claims of anyone actually killed. In fact the opposite.

303B07D9-706E-4188-93D5-CD228221514C.jpeg

I have read everyone was in a shelter underneath when it was actually struck.
49547106-1FF9-498C-86BE-906CDBEB0DE6.png

Reeks of bullshit... Like the ghost of Kyiv and fuck you Russian warships and all the other bullshit

What’s the next headline gonna be Russkie bombing is so inept they can’t even kill a building full of pregnant women and children...

Have you seen a death toll from that?

I cant find one... searching the rubble but no claims of anyone actually killed. In fact the opposite.

I have read everyone was in a shelter underneath when it was actually struck.

Reeks of bullshit... Like the ghost of Kyiv and fuck you Russian warships and all the other bullshit

What’s the next headline gonna be Russkie bombing is so inept they can’t even kill a building full of pregnant women and children...

Neither side is denying that people were sheltering there. Neither side is stating that it wasn't bombed.

So are you upset that bomb shelters actually work or that people are too busy pulling survivors out to entertain your macabre interest in the death toll of women and children?

It should be great news that a bunch of women and children survived in a cold war bunker beneath the theater.

WTF is wrong with you?

That's not a flippant question. I seriously mean it. First the bizarre obsession with attempting to justify Waco and now this. Perhaps you should take a break from things for 24 hours get some rest and come back with a clear head.

Neither side is denying that people were sheltering there. Neither side is stating that it wasn't bombed.

So are you upset that bomb shelters actually work or that people are too busy pulling survivors out to entertain your macabre interest in the death toll of women and children?

It should be great news that a bunch of women and children survived in a cold war bunker beneath the theater.

WTF is wrong with you?

That's not a flippant question. I seriously mean it. First the bizarre obsession with attempting to justify Waco and now this. Perhaps you should take a break from things for 24 hours get some rest and come back with a clear head.
This is a good thread to identify the “ influencers/disrupters “ that wish to sow discord within this country.

Once you identify them proceed with the course you deem best.

WTF is wrong with you?

Nothing in that post of yours even closely resembles the points. The media is creating a lot of hysterical reporting, I won’t go 100% on anything I hear/read/see. Discuss it, but not biting hook line and sinker...

Please quote where I justify Waco, because now its you presenting a false narrative.

I’d look in the mirror and take your own advice and loosen off the reins.

If they are deceased where are the dead body pics? It's not like there's been a shortage of them on the Internet.

I don't know why anyone would go over there unless they wanna die. It's all fun and games until the other side is the one with all the artillery, helicopters, tanks...

Reactions: ken226
Don't take title literally but i would guess there will be plenty of liveleak material once the dust settles. Unless of course we go global then we will have it live without option to rewind and respawn :).

Oh how short people's memories are. This was a year ago and now they've flipped the script again. I try and tell/show people and they laugh or shake their heads. These people barely heard about the Ukraine until recently and didn't follow the fighting for the past several years. They just get spoon fed info from the shitbox

A few days ago, Russian military specifically declared that no combatants of the foreign origin will be recognized as POWs. In simple terms, it means no mercy. This is very different from the old times, when capturing a foreign combatant was considered to be a sort of benefit, and for various reasons.

A few days ago, Russian military specifically declared that no combatants of the foreign origin will be recognized as POWs. In simple terms, it means no mercy. This is very different from the old times, when capturing a foreign combatant was considered to be a sort of benefit, and for various reasons.

Sounds like a good way to keep the international reddit larpers away. I remember when reddit was fun in the Wild West days before SJWs got big and shit was still funny on there.

Reactions: Dan Rathernot
Nothing in that post of yours even closely resembles the points. The media is creating a lot of hysterical reporting, I won’t go 100% on anything I hear/read/see. Discuss it, but not biting hook line and sinker...

Please quote where I justify Waco, because now its you presenting a false narrative.

I’d look in the mirror and take your own advice and loosen off the reins.

Well that sounds like a fun challenge.
I'll make a bet with you. We both agree to stop posting in the bearpit.
First one to break owes the other one US dollar.

Post one more time to accept the challenge and I'll thumbs up to acknowledge the acceptance.

Well that sounds like a fun challenge.
I'll make a bet with you. We both agree to stop posting in the bearpit.
First one to break owes the other one US dollar.

Post one more time to accept the challenge and I'll thumbs up to acknowledge the acceptance.
Na... I enjoy the abuse too much.

Talking about the redistribution of wealth.

US allies in Europe are discussing the possibility of using the assets of sanctioned Russian oligarchs/elites to help fund Ukraine's war recovery efforts. Billions in assets frozen; superyachts, jets and properties seized.​

Don't need much of an imagination to see where this goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.