• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really funny to read "american ignoramus" trying to make sense of Ukraine conflict posting childish judgements on military and social fields. Some of you should do well to read up on stuff from PCR, Pat Lang and some others or limit yourself to "how to order a mail-in bride" and "how not to get stabbed by a wife for proposing eastern maid" (as if eastern maids of all sorts would care for your flaccid peckers and not wallets).

If your "elected" leaders don't get their shit together and continue to misread Russians either intentionally or out of plain stupidity this military action won't be limited to just hoarding up Ukie nazis and exterminating those rats and taking control of Russian speaking areas but also there might be more dire consequences in the long run for all of us.

As to those hardcore fuckers posting how you would fight maybe you should first fight for your 1st, 2nd, 6th of Jan, south border, stolen elections, vaccine mandates, indoctrinating kinds in kindergarten with mental illnesses of all sorts. Ask yourselves what have you done to make your country better and your lives better in your homeland before preaching to the world how someone else should fight elsewhere and for what....

US has become a mere shadow of what was the ideal once and for what many have fought and its not because of Russians or Chinese but mainly because of you yourselves - US populace who has had it far too easy for far too long. So yeah 5$ per gallon might be a nuisance but there be far worse consequences to come....

The enemy is the corporate mainstream media! They are the true enemy of the West. I would say more damaging then and for sure utilized by China.

Agreed and our nation's greatest threats are domestic.

Look at Bidens first year. Look at what happened in Canada.

This Ukraine/Russia conflict isn't good, but its an easy distraction.

Reactions: Sako man
Reactions: BLEE
I'd also like to take this time and acknowledge what a bunch of cuck faggots the EU is.

Instead of even feigning concern, or even sending a strongly worded email, they instead all went straight for 'dont do too many sanctions' because they did not want to make Russia angry. I'm not even kidding; Captain Potato literally said that in his limp wristed, 'Im the last person on earth that found out about this' press conference today. They should at a minimum be putting forces on alert and on standby for mobilization. Instead, they just want to make sure they get their gas via the pipeline they have all chained their entire futures to because it was much easier to just rely on Russia and 'nothing is going to happen' instead of overcoming their own self righteous bullshit that they tell themselves over and over as excuses as to why they couldn't become energy independent.

Had I become President or whatever it is in Ukraine, I would have lined the pipelines coming through between Europe and Russia with charges. I would have then had 7878698 press conferences, just to make sure everyone knew, that if anyone even got lost and ended up here on accident, they were all going to go up. Imagine the EU's demeanor, and how it would be different right now were that the case.

Putin invades Georgia, nothing happens. Let's just let them do that as they have a claim to it and we don't want to turn this into a bigger thing.

Putin invades Crimea, nothing happens. Let's just let them do that as they have a claim to it and we don't want to turn this into a bigger thing.

Putin invades Ukraine, and the land of 'lets pay less than 1% of our GDP into defense because someone else will protect us' doesn't want to make him angry.

It's appeasement. I wonder what happened the last time someone who was 'cultured and educated' tried that tactic, and how it worked out for them.

Its really funny to read "american ignoramus" trying to make sense of Ukraine conflict posting childish judgements on military and social fields. Some of you should do well to read up on stuff from PCR, Pat Lang and some others or limit yourself to "how to order a mail-in bride" and "how not to get stabbed by a wife for proposing eastern maid" (as if eastern maids of all sorts would care for your flaccid peckers and not wallets).

If your "elected" leaders don't get their shit together and continue to misread Russians either intentionally or out of plain stupidity this military action won't be limited to just hoarding up Ukie nazis and exterminating those rats and taking control of Russian speaking areas but also there might be more dire consequences in the long run for all of us.

As to those hardcore fuckers posting how you would fight maybe you should first fight for your 1st, 2nd, 6th of Jan, south border, stolen elections, vaccine mandates, indoctrinating kinds in kindergarten with mental illnesses of all sorts. Ask yourselves what have you done to make your country better and your lives better in your homeland before preaching to the world how someone else should fight elsewhere and for what....

US has become a mere shadow of what was the ideal once and for what many have fought and its not because of Russians or Chinese but mainly because of you yourselves - US populace who has had it far too easy for far too long. So yeah 5$ per gallon might be a nuisance but there be far worse consequences to come....
This is all a bit trite and preachy, however I can't say I disagree. Ostensibly you are not here in the states, I'm guessing. Regardless, the words sting.

I think Ukraine is the failings of our forgin policy, a bastion of corruption, and globalist reprive. I can't say I blame Putin, after all he is a man of principals, I didn't say good or just principals. But if Russia had bases, and bio-labs in Mexico, I may act in a similar fashion.

Keep in mind Europe shares in the blame!

EU? Fuck the EU! This non-entity is not even worth mentioning in any serious discussion. As to the people of Europe same shit (perhaps a lot more smelly but shit nonetheless) as in US (speaking in terms of general population). There is a good comment i have stolen (sorry but its way too good not to repost) from mr. Lang's site:

Derek Domino says:
February 24, 2022 at 10:42 pm
It’s weird, the same American white guys sitting helplessly as they watch their history defiled and statues pulled down, their people and culture vilified and degraded, their borders invaded by millions from the third world, who cower in fear from the HR department, etc., are more enraged about a military invasion in central Europe than any of the aforementioned daily realities in their own country including BLM burning their own cities.

I think this comment captures the full misery of "men" in the West and there is little left to add and discuss. Solution is not to bitch on forums and do the keyboard slapping but to take ownership of our own lives, societies and governments back. Funny and easy is that everything has already been written and enshrined ages (1776 i.e.) ago, we just need to enforce stuff our societies were founded on.

This is all a bit trite and preachy, however I can't say I disagree. Ostensibly you are not here in the states, I'm guessing. Regardless, the words sting.

I think Ukraine is the failings of our forgin policy, a bastion of corruption, and globalist reprive. I can't say I blame Putin, after all he is a man of principals, I didn't say good or just principals. But if Russia had bases, and bio-labs in Mexico, I may act in a similar fashion.

Keep in mind Europe shares in the blame!

EU? Fuck the EU! This non-entity is not even worth mentioning in any serious discussion. As to the people of Europe same shit (perhaps a lot more smelly but shit nonetheless) as in US (speaking in terms of general population). There is a good comment i have stolen (sorry but its way too good not to repost) from mr. Lang's site:

I think this comment captures the full misery of "men" in the West and there is little left to add and discuss. Solution is not to bitch on forums and do the keyboard slapping but to take ownership of our own lives, societies and governments back. Funny and easy is that everything has already been written and enshrined ages (1776 i.e.) ago, we just need to enforce stuff our societies were founded on.

Shit!

I don't often agree with Sharac but...........

EU is not a nation state but an authoritarian structure slowly eroding member nation states - along the lines of World Economic forum vison

No one in EU apparatus has been elected to office by the public. The current head was literally put in place on a Merkel and Macron handshake.

EU is not going to be energy self-sufficient any time soon . It doesn't have the resources like US and at the same time has much larger population. So you are either importing gas and oil from Russia ,slave traders in Libya, moderate beheaders of GCC or Irans IRGC so not really freedom fires deal any way you spin it.

numbers might be bit out of date but they show the ball park of what gives. Primary energy production and consumption
euusacompared.png

Step forvard is to start laying North stream 3 and 4 , but reality is that courrent play will be used to shove euroean version fo green new deal down the plebs throats.Great reset -'You will own nothing but you will be happy'' buy thicker blankets , abandon cars for public transport.

Last edited:
There are vids from Kiev with shooting going on but also one where they are recording a scene with bunch of camera teams , propaganda war is inevitable.

Update : it seems the shooting in Kiev was blue on blue Ukrainian forces vs mobilized civilians when these aproached the Rada
While armed civilians will complicate things for Russian forces , the heightened tensions inside Kyiv and rumors of saboteur groups are causing bunch of blue-on-blue action in Kyiv civilians getting killed by Ukrainan forces. (to make matters worse Ukrainan national guard in Kiev uses darker green uniforms that resemble Russian ones at a distance)

arms are being handed out of dump trucks to any civilian that wants to pick one.

Russian Ukrainian propaganda channel akin to CIA's Radio Liberty started broadcasting in Ukraine, Google translate of one of the broadcasts :
*allways take this kind of stuff with a grain of salt , might be BS
Dear Kievans, dear compatriots. Liberation is near. The Russian army has already entered Kiev . The Bandera occupation regime has only a few hours left. Take to the streets, knock down Bandera tablets with the names of the Hitler's henchmen from the houses. Meet the Liberators...!

Invasion force comes in all shapes and sizes
photo_2022-02-25_11-41-57.jpg

Last edited:
Another revealing facet of the reasoning behind US involvement. Remember the name John Hynansky and the Winner Group.

John Hynanski is one of the owners of the Winner Group.

Surprise!

Reports from friends in the area are that conscription began around Monday. Men have been gathered up from work and other places, no options given to decline. This may be some of those soldiers who are retreating quickly instead of fighting, don't know.

Reactions: Davo308

I for one would like to point out that it is absolutely the wallet that the mail-order bride would be interested in. But to get to it she still has to deal with the flaccid pecker and she better be good at it. Who doesn't know that this is the arrangement going into such a relationship? Marriage of security and convenience. Happens all the time. This attempted insult holds no water.

As to us in the US getting our shit together, you are absolutely correct. But I would also say regarding Russia - Slovenia is closer than we are. Where are your troops in all of this? Where is NATO? The lack of presence tells me that this isn't as important to the world as the US media is making it out to be. Alternatively, by not acting they are defacto admitting to the fact that major NATO countries (if not all of NATO by extension) are already puppet states of Putin because of natural gas, etc. If that were not true then actions by NATO would be different.

You can throw insults over the Atlantic and they are true, but first open the window in your glass house before you throw that rock. Of all people, Europe should have learned their fucking lesson, and yet they continue to go down the path of self-immolation, same as us. Its a world of strong eating the weak, always has been and nothing will change. Sometimes the spoils go to the one that is not really the strongest, rather its the one who is WILLING to act as the strong just stand there and do nothing. Putin saw the opportunity and took it. It's a fact that's tough to swallow, but its true. Those willing to do are the winners. Lets see who does more as this shakes out.

Frankly, after covid what I see more of out of NATO and the EU is that the political class is more willing to beat their own people into submission rather than work FOR and DEFEND them, and are much more willing to essentially rape their citizens economically. We are closer to puppet fiefdoms with an overarching centralized power structure than ever before, and politicians around the globe are conspiring to do this, up to and including the weakening of their own nations to get it done. The Ukraine is simply the one that is getting chewed up at the moment. It will be someone else next year, with the same shit going down. Power is being consolidated worldwide. Why this can't be seen is beyond me.

Last edited:
I for one would like to point out that it is absolutely the wallet that the mail-order bride would be interested in. But to get to it she still has to deal with the flaccid pecker and she better be good at it. Who doesn't know that this is the arrangement going into such a relationship? Marriage of security and convenience. Happens all the time. This attempted insult holds no water.

As to us in the US getting our shit together, you are absolutely correct. But I would also say regarding Russia - Slovenia is closer than we are. Where are your troops in all of this? Where is NATO? The lack of presence tells me that this isn't as important to the world as the US media is making it out to be. Alternatively, by not acting they are defacto admitting to the fact that major NATO countries (if not all of NATO by extension) are already puppet states of Putin because of natural gas, etc. If that were not true then actions by NATO would be different.

You can throw insults over the Atlantic and they are true, but first open the window in your glass house before you throw that rock. Of all people, Europe should have learned their fucking lesson, and yet they continue to go down the path of self-immolation, same as us. Its a world of strong eating the weak, always has been and nothing will change. Sometimes the spoils go to the one that is not really the strongest, rather its the one who is WILLING to act as the strong just stand there and do nothing. Putin saw the opportunity and took it. It's a fact that's tough to swallow, but its true. Those willing to do are the winners. Lets see who does more as this shakes out.

Frankly, what I see more after covid out of NATO and the EU is that the political class is more willing to beat their own people into submission rather than work FOR and DEFEND them, and are much more willing to essentially rape their citizens economically. We are closer than ever to puppet fiefdoms with an overarching centralized power structure than ever before. The Ukraine is simply the one that is getting chewed up at the moment. It will be someone else next year, with the same shit going down. Power is being consolidated worldwide. Why this can't be seen is beyond me.
I say screw the EU, pull all our troops and put them on OUR fucking border and maybe invade Mexico and take out the cartels.

Ukrainian national guard in Kiev ,uniforms at distance look like Russian ones no wonder that armed civilians are getting into firefights with them

799246.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r
Fucking pussies. Hitler did that with Stalin and how did that work out. Screw Germany and all the EU. We saved their asses twice, let them fend for themselves. We have our own problems/border to worry about.
Oh and drill baby, drill.
germany gets 49% of energy from russia, thanks to merkel and company ignoring trump.
they don't have much choice in the middle of winter, do they?
besides, blinken just announced that we will not stop buying gas and oil from russia.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I mean, should've done this six months ago and avoided this whole fucking thing instead of slapping his dick around and pretending he was going to join NATO.
He wasn't pretending, he has been pushing very hard for this, and there have been certain countries that said "maybe, but no right now", so it could be said that he has been lied to and Russia finally decided to close the door for good by making all of Ukraine part of the new iron curtain. NATO doesn't want Ukraine as a member.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Updated SITREP map.
FMcm_kKWQBMTaGd

Looks like the breakout in the south might be contained on the Dneiper River (a very significant water obstacle - and a key defensive line in WW2).

Donetsk front looks like its holding.

Kharkiv is threatened, seeing heavy fighting, but no breakthru yet.

Kiev under major threat, although the air assault looks like it wasn't successful.

This looks like one of those WW2 maps, Germans holding the line against the Red Army.

Reactions: rhsc
Additionally, I saw this AAR on Day 1 from a retired US Army Company Commander. Some decent thoughts I thought worth sharing. Don't know the source supporting some of his conclusions, and this remains early on in the operation to draw definitive conclusions. However, its encouraging and certainly suggests Russian military couldn't hope to win against a first rate combined force like US or UK, and would struggle vs a second rate force like Poles.

Day 1 of Combat , Takeaways from available information:

1.Russians broke with their own doctrine of relying on heavy, concentrated support fires.

2.Failure to prepare the operational area with adequate preparatory fire to break up and destroy Ukrainian defenses was a critical hinderance

4.Insufficiently supported troops failed to achieve necessary tactical breakthroughs with strategic implications for the battlespace

3. Russian allowed themselves to dilute their own strength by advancing (and dividing their forces & fires) along 4 axis of advance. None were capable of achieving their objectives as a result supported troops failed to achieve necessary tactical breakthroughs with strategic implications for the battlespace

5. Airborne/Air Assault forces cannot operate well against even a semi-intact air defense network, or in contested airspace.

6. Airborne/Air Assault insertions against superior local forces are an expensive waste of highly trained manpower.

7. Commando actions ala Joachim Piper in the Ardennes 1944, in Kyiv, did not achieve much success. Commando infiltration of Kyiv a major success prior to operations – massive Ukrainian security failure.

8. Russian morale is lower than expected. Some units appear to have anticipated being met with grateful Ukrainian crowds instead of stiff opposition.

9. Leadership at the Platoon, Company & Battalion level highly questionable in some units based on behavior.

10. Russian troops are ‘green’ overall, noticeable reluctance to dismount APCs/IFVs and provide infantry screen for the armor when in contact. Heavy resulting casualties vs man portable anti-tank weapons

11. Overall battleplan’s basic assumptions on opposition levels and Russian capability fundamentally flawed. Command & Control rigid and inflexible.

12. Ukraine delayed mobilization far too long. Decision not to hold on the Dnieper politically more viable than abandoning East Ukraine, but possibly a critical strategic failure militarily.

He wasn't pretending, he has been pushing very hard for this, and there have been certain countries that said "maybe, but no right now", so it could be said that he has been lied to and Russia finally decided to close the door for good by making all of Ukraine part of the new iron curtain. NATO doesn't want Ukraine as a member.
NATO is a joke. We are NATO! Without America nobody that is part of nato will do anything.

And everyone knows nato doesnt want them, but his constant overtures for it and allowing NATO hardware in his territory just got his country invaded. I am not making excuses for Putin but there's a reason this happened everyone knew that fucking animal was going to do this eventually if NATO didn't maintain a buffer zone because he TOLD us he would.

Pretending this happened in a vacuum and is just because Putin's an evil asshole is stupid.

Reactions: lariat
NATO is a joke. We are NATO! Without America nobody that is part of nato will do anything.
This whole thing is not without intrigue. The US gets Zelensky put in and Putin's man thrown out, hangs the carrot out there for NATO membership (which was conditional: clean up the corruption). He gets to cleaning it up and starts asking for membership. He is told by the US and others "not yet, more clean, meet the metrics", but never tell him "no" and actually lend/grant him money for arms and other economic stuff, all while the corruption from outside politicians is allowed to occur as a way to pay for favors, potentially including NATO membership. He could never clean up corruption as long as OTHER GOVERMENTS were utilizing Ukraine for their own corrupt practices. But that was the price to be paid to allegiance and possible entry into NATO. How is he NOT to believe that NATO is interested in assisting him in his hour of need?

To some degree he is getting fucked for doing exactly what NATO wanted him to do and only now is realizing that NATO was never his friend and was never going to come to his aid. That is a shitty position to be in, especially when your main enemy is pissed off and in your house, you need help and realize that you really have no friends, just acquaintances that have been using you.

Last edited:
One more from me today, totally propaganda, but as a former ground-pounder, light fighter, I still love to see these Air Force fly boys (and now girls) over your head.

This is the 388th FW F-35s that got there last week, just west of Ukraine. I wonder what it feels like to be up in one of those beasts, knowing you are the absolute top of the food chain?

FMbqMgtXMAYmdE7

This whole thing is not without intrigue. The US gets Zelensky put in and Putin's man thrown out, hangs the carrot out there for NATO membership (which was conditional: clean up the corruption). He gets to cleaning it up and starts asking for membership. He is told by the US and others "not yet, more clean, meet the metrics", but never tell him "no" and actually lend/grant him money for arms and other economic stuff, all while the corruption from outside politicians is allowed to occur as a way to pay for favors, potentially including NATO membership. He could never clean up corruption as long as OTHER GOVERMENTS were utilizing Ukraine for its own corrupt practices. But that was the price to be paid to allegiance and possible entry into NATO. How is he NOT to believe that NATO is interested in assisting him in his hour of need?

To some degree he is getting fucked for doing exactly what NATO wanted him to do and only now is realizing that NATO was never his friend and was never going to come to his aid. That is a shitty position to be in, especially when your main enemy is pissed off and in your house, you need help and realize that you really have no friends, just acquaintances that have been using you.
He had to know. Imo if NATO brings their shit into my house then the only way it stays is under the condition that I’m brought into NATO. Otherwise, they’d have to get their stuff and leave. It’s also sad imo, that these people trusted any of these other countries. Hell half of America doesn’t trust its own gov. That should have been a huge sign in and of itself. So some of the blame lies on the Ukraine for sure, but not all. They played these people for sure. It’s a sad day for the innocents caught up in this mess, but it always is.

Additionally, I saw this AAR on Day 1 from a retired US Army Company Commander. Some decent thoughts I thought worth sharing. Don't know the source supporting some of his conclusions, and this remains early on in the operation to draw definitive conclusions. However, its encouraging and certainly suggests Russian military couldn't hope to win against a first rate combined force like US or UK, and would struggle vs a second rate force like Poles.

Many of these points are down to the political goals of the invasion, minimal civilian casualties, and collateral infrastructure damage. They have to live with these folks for foreseeable future, it's not the same when you are dealing with an adversary you consider absolutely hostile in some 3rd world shithole far away..

They will likely incur more casualties as a result of fighting with one hand tied behind their back.

But lets just say retired Army company Commander is making a lot of assumptions on absolutely zero verifiable sources.

I agree Russian force could not hope to go toe to toe with US , but UK or Poles wouldn't be that much of a problem. UK land forces are miniscule.

But here is some crazy shit, the batshit crazy Lord of Chechniya is sending troops to Ukraine ,take it with a considerable grain of salt ,he is touting 10,000 Chechen fighters on their way to Kyiv. For the head of each Ukrainian soldier a reward of 5,000 USD. For the head of American or British soldier 30,000 USD.

I think there are good reasons why the Chechens were not introduced into the fight, and once you let loose these jihadis, its hard to keep the 'nice special operation image' when they start beheading folks.

Last edited:
Reactions: rhsc

Day 1 of Combat , Takeaways from available information:

1.Russians broke with their own doctrine of relying on heavy, concentrated support fires.

2.Failure to prepare the operational area with adequate preparatory fire to break up and destroy Ukrainian defenses was a critical hinderance

4.Insufficiently supported troops failed to achieve necessary tactical breakthroughs with strategic implications for the battlespace

3. Russian allowed themselves to dilute their own strength by advancing (and dividing their forces & fires) along 4 axis of advance. None were capable of achieving their objectives as a result supported troops failed to achieve necessary tactical breakthroughs with strategic implications for the battlespace

5. Airborne/Air Assault forces cannot operate well against even a semi-intact air defense network, or in contested airspace.

6. Airborne/Air Assault insertions against superior local forces are an expensive waste of highly trained manpower.

7. Commando actions ala Joachim Piper in the Ardennes 1944, in Kyiv, did not achieve much success. Commando infiltration of Kyiv a major success prior to operations – massive Ukrainian security failure.

8. Russian morale is lower than expected. Some units appear to have anticipated being met with grateful Ukrainian crowds instead of stiff opposition.

9. Leadership at the Platoon, Company & Battalion level highly questionable in some units based on behavior.

10. Russian troops are ‘green’ overall, noticeable reluctance to dismount APCs/IFVs and provide infantry screen for the armor when in contact. Heavy resulting casualties vs man portable anti-tank weapons

11. Overall battleplan’s basic assumptions on opposition levels and Russian capability fundamentally flawed. Command & Control rigid and inflexible.

12. Ukraine delayed mobilization far too long. Decision not to hold on the Dnieper politically more viable than abandoning East Ukraine, but possibly a critical strategic failure militarily.
no reason to question what you may have heard but it sounds like every cold war movie and war games the west has played against the USSR

Agreed and our nation's greatest threats are domestic.

Look at Bidens first year. Look at what happened in Canada.

This Ukraine/Russia conflict isn't good, but its an easy distraction.
This Ukraine/Russia conflict isn't good, but its an easy distraction. Almost like it was planned. What better way to take attention off the remnants of the economy, vax bullshit, covid bullshit, dr. fraudi (where is he) bullshit, and all the other bullshit. This is typical politician bullshit here in the USA. Get us involved in a war to take the eyes off the domestic front.

One more from me today, totally propaganda, but as a former ground-pounder, light fighter, I still love to see these Air Force fly boys (and now girls) over your head.

This is the 388th FW F-35s that got there last week, just west of Ukraine. I wonder what it feels like to be up in one of those beasts, knowing you are the absolute top of the food chain?

FMbqMgtXMAYmdE7
Just wait till one of these or and F-22 is shot down. Then we'll really see just how stupid MIL has become.

• Haha
Reactions: JakeM
germany gets 49% of energy from russia, thanks to merkel and company ignoring trump.
they don't have much choice in the middle of winter, do they?
besides, blinken just announced that we will not stop buying gas and oil from russia.
But we will stop allowing ammo. Because we must buy more ammo than gas and oil, right??????? Or is it that crackhead didn't broker the Barnaul, TULA, Wolf stuff?

Reactions: Darayavaus
But we will stop allowing ammo. Because we must buy more ammo than gas and oil, right??????? Or is it that crackhead didn't broker the Barnaul, TULA, Wolf stuff?
Indeed if Hunter was on board of Murom for a no-show gig like Burisma, primers wouldn't be an issue right now .
Currently, Russia is 3rd largest exporter of Oil to US ahead of Saudi Arabia, Russian ammo ban is about domestic gun control..

FMbqMgtXMAYmdE7
As long as they stay in a BVR fight which they were designed for, f35 should dominate. I would not want to merge with any Russian air superiority fighters in an f35. Mig 29, su 30,35 will all out maneuver an f35 every day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.