• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
16B2FEA6-77D5-450A-8F85-06F2AA796820.jpeg

Youtube has banned Rt and Sputnik in Europe.

View attachment 7818518

Youtube has banned Rt and Sputnik in Europe.
Bow down, obey, don't question, or suffer the consequences.

"If someone in public - not just at a demonstration, but also on the Internet - agrees with, expresses support for, or supports the leaders of Russia, then that person could, under certain conditions, be committing the criminal offense..."

Remember also, not to send money to Canadian Truckers, or say bye-bye to your bank accounts!

Am I the only one wondering/thinking why or if the Ukrainian Air Force does not have one operable fighter attack aircraft with one competent pilot to strafe the shit out of a 40 mile long stalled convoy?
i heard that they may have repositioned some of the assets before the russian attack.

you didn't hear about the ghost? :p

Am I the only one wondering/thinking why or if the Ukrainian Air Force does not have one operable fighter attack aircraft with one competent pilot to strafe the shit out of a 40 mile long stalled convoy?
Or one of those Wal-Mart drones they seem to be fond of using. I am pretty sure half the dudes in the Night Vision subsection of the Hide have more advanced equipment than a good portion of what the Ukraine seems to be rocking.

3632AD39-F2AE-4D22-9B36-34DD6F10806C.png

They do not have much of an air force. They are older, many of the jets were stationed in Crimea and sent over in crates after the annexation.

Plus, Ukraine’s fight jets have possibly killed more Ukrainian civilians than the Russian air force has.

584AE395-CCB3-45F9-B570-8856BC46A1C5.png
888F8F68-1C18-432E-BE46-50475E5A9F4C.png
CA7FEBC8-CC7C-4722-A4F5-36F71EBCA3E6.png
001C94E2-80A0-4B44-BADF-F469B6CBF4E8.png

Russia also has some pretty potent mobile Sam’s that are probably traveling with that convoy.

You make $600,000+ a year but don't feel you're rich and can't afford an new car?
Not quite that amount. And taxes eat me alive. I don’t even get to keep half that and that’s not me alone. My wife is the breadwinner. And no I don’t feel as if spending $100k on a new truck is wise. Could I afford it? Sure, I guess, depends on how bad I want it. But I’m curious how those below that threshold are doing it. Lots and lots of debt I suppose. I don’t like playing the game.

See smart people invest in assets, things that appreciate or make money. Cars definitely ain’t it, unless it’s something special. My point was I don’t feel rich. Lots of people making $100k a year or more and that’s not really far away from being on up there according to the government. And that shows how disconnected from reality they are. The gap between the classes is staggering and is only getting larger by the minute. I don’t feel as if anyone making $250k-$600k a year should be lumped into the same class as Elon Musk. That’s crazy. Most people in that class ain’t even in the same ballpark as that kind of wealth but the media and everyone has this idea that anyone in the 1% is super wealthy. Well off? Yes. Wealthy? No. But you can’t tell the guy making $30k a year that...and that’s all he hears. So there is no doubt why there is disdain for anyone in the so called 1%.

If y’all think that’s a lot of money, go try living out west for a bit on $400k. It’s not the same as $400k in West VA. Getting what Im throwing down?

Last edited:
Reactions: abn31c and Two36
Top 1% in US have net wealth $11M plus and top 1% of income is over $600K per year.
Seems like you could afford any of the cars around you if you really are a 1%er.
Top 1% tax bracket my man. I assure you i don’t have $11M+ but a lot of our politicians do! Me and the wife combined do pretty good, but single Id be nowhere near that. This is also a fairly recent thing. We ain’t been up there for 20 years lmao. And as I said in another post, taxes eat me alive. Anyways this is getting off topic! Where is the Vodka?

Reactions: NoDopes
D. Macgregor is one of the few Americans who fully understands what is going on and he is 100% correct.

View attachment 7818582

They do not have much of an air force. They are older, many of the jets were stationed in Crimea and sent over in crates after the annexation.

Plus, Ukraine’s fight jets have possibly killed more Ukrainian civilians than the Russian air force has.

View attachment 7818593View attachment 7818589View attachment 7818590View attachment 7818592

Russia also has some pretty potent mobile Sam’s that are probably traveling with that convoy.

Agreed. However, with the determination that they have shown, give it a go 🤷🏼‍♂️. Nothing to lose. Just a couple of “rogue” A10’s ...

Speculation based on MSM? Wait for the truth 6 months from now. Ill go with whatever Alex Jones is shitting out until the semi truth comes out.

Call it what you want. Looking more and more accurate.

Now the human interest and heroism stories flying around the media, you can take those with a barrel of salt.

I am not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but Professor Mearsheimer is considered as one of the luminaries on relations with Ukraine and why Putin has invaded. Really a fantastic synopsis on the events that lead up to this situation. As well what should happen to end it. I watched it twice as it had so much information to digest. Just going by the current doctrine and Russian strategy that has been deployed thus far it's apparent that mainstream media is total bullshit, and Prof Mearsheimer looks to be correct.

Good find, and completely agree with his assessment of the root causes. What I like about Mearsheimer is that is a cynical and hard-edged realist in every sense of the word, and his particular brand of realism (Offensive Realism) is compelling. Like this so much I read it twice:

Jmearsheimergreatpower.png

I'd like to pull out one of many great lines from that speech:

"Want to wreck Russia, encourage it to invade Ukraine."

Reactions: Sako man
Agreed. However, with the determination that they have shown, give it a go 🤷🏼‍♂️. Nothing to lose. Just a couple of “rogue” A10’s ...
5548D816-81D0-4785-8231-EF8BEFE6382D.jpeg

Ukraine tangled with Russia already. Many people forget this conflict has been going on since 2014. They know whats in store.

I know western media is trying to Hype the Ukrainians resistance. And a few “rouge” su-25’s going out in Honor sounds great in a movie... But they will not win a war of attrition. Anybody smart enough to be a modern fighter pilot would see this. That’s why you see reports of SU 27’s landing in Romania. Kind of like both times when US invaded Iraq and some in the Iraqi Air Force ran to Iran. They knew they didn’t stand a chance.

Ghost of Kiev... maybe if some F 22s are in the air space...

Reactions: tnichols
Wonder how many of the residential buildings they say are getting hit are empty inside? that one apartment/office appears to be abandoned.
Looks like the round hit the little guard tower thing before hitting building. Lower than the individual filming; I'd say 2-3 floors or so.

anyone who hates Putin because of what Biden/Soros and the totalitarian globalists said about him is an utter dipshit.

Russia has never had the freedom that America *ONCE HAD* but relatively speaking, Putin is better than any other leader of Russia or the USSR since Nicholas II.

And anyone who wants to bitch about some other country's issues and interject themselves therein, while we have more than enough of our own fatal cancers to deal with......again.....the word dipshit is too kind.

Love A-10s, but they would last about a nanosecond here. Great when the primary threat was a ZSU 23-4 but just no longer survivable, at all, against modern air defense systems. That is why the services keep trying to get rid of them.

I don’t have a side in this fight, but I have read history a little and thus think this is the beginning of ww3.
Don’t forget Putin was head of the KGB before the fall of the ussr.

Your history reading is full of fail. He was never even close to top/kgb.

Love A-10s, but they would last about a nanosecond here. Great when the primary threat was a ZSU 23-4 but just no longer survivable, at all, against modern air defense systems. That is why the services keep trying to get rid of them.
Well few a/c are survivable against a modern air defense systems. Hence why you need to shut it down and establish air superiority before you fly around like you own the place. Rotorcraft would fair even worse.

I stand corrected. I can’t find proof of his positions. But he for sure was in the kgb.
Can you further elaborate how my history reading is full of fail?
Putin was in the KGB from the mid 70s to the early 90s. He rose up to the rank of lieutenant colonel before getting out and getting into politics. Oddly enough right after he “got out” the KGB attempted to overthrow the government. When that failed it got turned into the FSB. A few years later Putin was elected president...

He also likes ping-pong, nuclear missiles and has a b cup man boob.
CDD26AB1-D93E-40EB-9F73-76E2877B2858.jpeg

BC353C4E-F313-4166-B946-ADC2039ABA19.jpeg

All kidding aside he is serious business. If you think the US alphabets are bad... whew...

Putin was in the KGB from the mid 70s to the early 90s. He rose up to the rank of lieutenant colonel before getting out and getting into politics. Oddly enough right after he “got out” the KGB attempted to overthrow the government. When that failed it got turned into the FSB. A few years later Putin was elected president...

He also likes ping-pong, nuclear missiles and has a b cup man boob. View attachment 7818734
View attachment 7818735

All kidding aside he is serious business. If you think the US alphabets are bad... whew...
Putin wasn’t elected. The hard liners prepared him for the Presidency well in advance.

He was an advisor to the mayor of Saint Petersburg during the Yeltsin years, then that mayor was arrested and Putin moved to the Yeltsin cabinet and was tasked with the 2nd Chechen War. They got their teeth kicked-in by the Chechens in the 1st Chechen War, so they needed a Russia strong campaign of putting the hurt on the Chechens so the people could see that there was competent leadership in the Kremlin.

Russia and the other closer former SSRs were in free-fall at the time. Everything was for sale from MiGs and Sukhois to Submarines and tanks.

After Putin managed the 2nd Chechen War and victory was declared, Putin was appointed Vice President. Then on December 31st, 1999, Yeltsin with this strange and surrendered demeanor sat down at the long table, looked into the teleprompter, and announced he was no longer the President, and that a new strong man was now taking over. He literally said, “Now I must retire. Why wait another 6 months when Russia already has a new strong man that everyone wants? Why should I get in the way?"

The reason for this was Nunn-Lugar. Under Nunn-Lugar, we and the other nations in the region were extremely concerned about Russia, Ukraine, Kazakstan, and Belorussia selling nuclear warheads to foreign nations or private buyers. Since the economy was in free-fall, we gave them billions in bail-outs in exchange for shutting down nuclear weapons production and delivery systems, especially in Ukraine.

That sent chills up the spines of the die-hard Soviet leaders and intelligence apparatus, so they put a halt to it by placing Putin at the helm with the task of righting the ship before it took on anymore water.

It’s frustrating but not surprising to see all the “expert” academics with their multi-hour presentations on their book tours talk about the regional history and not mention Nunn-Lugar.

Everyone had a genuine and legitimate concern about the security of those weapons, especially with nations like Iran and North Korea shopping around.

This was especially hard for Russia to endure because they had a vast puppet network of traitors in all the important Western nations, their intelligence agencies, governments, academia, media, businesses, and military establishments that had been carefully built since at least the 1930s. But the gravity of their own ill-conceived economic system brought them down from within and is still in decline to this day. That’s the other dynamic you don’t see their media mouthpieces mentioning. It’s all about “Russia strong”.

Good find, and completely agree with his assessment of the root causes. What I like about Mearsheimer is that is a cynical and hard-edged realist in every sense of the word, and his particular brand of realism (Offensive Realism) is compelling. Like this so much I read it twice:

Yes, some "Realism," If only more people had this yin and yang understanding of humanity. I know so many people in my circle who have a myopic, binary, Neo liberal/Con centric view of this situation, and it's simplistic at best.

If you read The Price by Machiavelli, which is, by most accounts is the quintessential blueprint for a successful State, he illuminates that often the best leader is not always the nicest human, as long as they guide the State into a condition that also serves the people. Putin is a bad guy, yes! but he's a stable bad guy, take him out of the equation and you can get much worse. Same scenarios for Sadam and Kadafi, both hardliners who kept the local terrorists at bay. Iraq is now a hotbed of terrorism, and corruption. Now Libya has reverted to open air slave markets.

Realism.... Yes please some massive doses of realism now!

Anyways, I think I am going to order that book, I really dig his work, thanks for that. I have yet to finish Dictatorship to Democracy by Gene Sharp where he describes the principals of a color revolution. Much like the one we helped orchestrate in Ukraine in 2014. That's another story.

Last edited:
Reactions: canman
I don't know what to believe, but if Rothschild and Soros both are saying to fight for Ukraine and take down Putin, I can't help but wondering if I want to be on that same team...

What in the hell did you have to show me that shit for, why is Barack Obama in Ukraine when he was a senator?

Chess pieces on the board that you think are your color, but actually are working for the other side:

Former SECDEF Robert Gates: Long-time KGB asset, killed the F-22 program before we could go into Full Rate Production, then went to the Boy Scouts and decimated it. Russians and Chinese hated the prospects of hundreds of F-22s in their back yards, since the F-22 can basically erase threat air at its pleasure if the Theater combatant commanders give them the go-ahead. Original order was for 750, but SECDEF Gates under both Bush and Obama White Houses (strange that Obama kept Gates on isn’t it...) whittled it down before we could get into FRP, then said we don’t need F-22s to bomb the Taliban. They took most of the money allocated for its FRP and spent it on MRAPs, which are now in Taliban and Chicom possession.

iu

Clintons: Co-opted at least by the mid-1980s by the Soviets, Chinese, Iranians, and Pakistanis, with vast amounts of money paid into their accounts in Switzerland, which were regularly serviced by their close friend and senior counsel in the Rose Law Firm. He traveled to Switzerland 12-20 times per year with less than 24hr stays each time, deposing TS SCI binders full of NSA codes and other highly classified material into safe deposit boxes in Chiasso, while stuffing 3 safe deposit boxes with cash from hostile foreign governments.

iu

The Clintons were under investigation for espionage, money-laundering, and multiple Federal referral crimes during and after the 1992 campaign, which the FBI Director at the time allowed to move forward. He was fired on July 19th, 1993.

In exchange for all the illegal Chicom campaign money funneled into the DNC in 1992, the Clintons gave full access to the Chicoms to US defense and industrial technology, transforming China’s industry and military sectors from garbage antiquated Russian-copied jokes into much more modern and formidable systems, including the J-10 double delta canard multirole fighters, domestic production of the Sino Flankers, pulsed high speed aircraft production lines copied from US aerospace manufacturers, total access to USPTO, access to US nuclear programs, access to the B-2A program (I’m speaking from personal knowledge, not anecdotes), semiconductor manufacturing, Loral Space Systems ballistic missile guidance technology, theater-level Motorolla encryption technology for US DoD, and God only knows what else. I’ve said for years we have not yet seen the consequences of the Clinton treason, but when we do, it’s going to be eye-opening.

Bill Clinton handed over US ballistic missile and nuclear weapon technology from decades of US research and development

iu

Barrack Hussein Obama: Was literally raised from infancy to be a Manchurian candidate loyal to the Soviets. Chicoms inserted themselves during the 2008 election using anonymous internet donations into his campaign to control both major Dem candidates.

Senator Obama in Donetsk, Ukraine, presiding over disarming Ukrainians outside of the Nunn-Lugar treaty. Who would want artillery and small arms taken away from Ukraine......hmmmmmmm

iu

Bushes: George Herbert Walker Bush was US Ambassador to China under Nixon, where his family became sinophiles and are still to this day. China was opened for trade at the time with Kissenger and other advocates of détente driving US foreign policy. HW Bush was extremely critical of former Governor Reagan’s “radical ideas” about military deterrence and economics, coining the terms that would later be used by leftists in the US to label Reagan throughout his Presidency (Voodoo Economics), where détente was totally abandoned.

iu

iu

Neil Bush was double-layered by the Chinese with the Thai prostitute scandal, has been working for the Chicoms for years. He brokered a deal to transfer chip manufacturing to China in 2003 for $400k/year salary. In 2019, he merged his Aerospace Holdings Company with his fake Chinese real estate firm to transfer US airspace tech to the Chicoms. He’s like a Hunter Biden (that doesn’t smoke crack, crash rental cars with bags of cocaine and crack pipes in them, molest minors, or piss hot on his urinalysis on entrance processing into the Naval Reserves at age 44, but that’s another story).

Bush Family Affair with China- American Conservative

GettyImages-1079941118-scaled.jpg

Bidens: Joseph Biden, when he as a young law student at Syracuse University in the late 1960s, was a mark for the Soviets because of his "kiddie problem”. He admitted to his roommate that he can’t keep his hands of little kids, especially if he gets a drink in him or doesn’t "clean out the pipes" before going in public, so he became a teetotaler as a result to try to mitigate his addiction. The Soviets had an active measures program at the time to co-opt as many Senators as possible, because the pesky US system of government didn’t place treaty signatory authority in the hands of the President, but instead gave it to the Senate. Their strategy was to attack states with tiny populations with money-laundered campaign donations via environmental rights groups, one of which was the Council for a Livable World.

iu

In 1972, Council for a Livable World funneled enough money into Biden’s campaign, so he could unseat the incumbent that cycle, who had no real opposition. Biden wasn’t even of age yet, but would be before Inauguration Day. As soon as he got into the Senate, he became a regular traveler to the Soviet Union, meeting with senior Soviet leaders on issues like killing the B-1A, promoting SALT II talks after his 1979 Moscow visit with Breszhniv, and “getting their policies straight from the Kremlin” in President Reagan’s words.

iu

Then by the time Biden was VP with Obama, the recklessness of his crime family taking bribes from everyone including the First Lady of Moscow and her prostitution/human trafficking business, to Burisma and the Chicoms, with practically every detail spilling out into the public eye in the wake of Hunter’s and James’ retardation.

iu

iu

It’s important to understand that multiple US Presidents and their WH staff have been working for the Soviets and Chicoms for decades, regardless of political party. The parties are there to keep us divided and invested in a game-like emotional competition that simply doesn’t exist in DC.

Now with Putin making his moves, with China quietly watching the puppets being played, it’s interesting to see how Comrade Biden-su behaves in office, with both Russians and ChiComs yanking his strings.

None of the above traitors represent US interests or those of our allies. They couldn’t give a rip about you or me, or innocent people being killed and turned into refugees, as long as the payments from Putin and Xi keep flowing into their bank accounts to maintain their non-contributing families’ lifestyles. We’ve been sold out for generations.

Neil Bush on Hong Kong: “How much more freedom do you want? One country, two systems has been working very well."

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man
One of these strings is from Russian, who needs energy prices to be high in order to sustain the poor economy they have as it is.

The other is from China, who needs cheap energy to grow their economy.

iu

Biden came out swinging for Russia on day 1 of his occupancy, killing Keystone and pulling untold numbers of drilling/fracking contracts from companies all over the US, erasing our energy independence.

iu

Then China is upset because they have to pay more. Remember all those bribes and millions paid to Hunter and James? What are they getting in return and how to mitigate this problem with one of the biggest regional rivals? Hmmmmm

I’m also in agreement that I don’t want to be on the corporate whore media presstitute bandwagon of sentiment on these matters, so I started looking elsewhere.

Ukrainian wheat production surged 30%, corn set to account for 17% of global exports.

What’s not being reported that is baseline to Ukraine?

Ukraine is a bread basket to not only that region, but many foreign buyers. Millions of metric tons of wheat are sitting in harbors right now that can’t be loaded onto ships.

Also: Russian wheat will be sanctioned.

Who is willing to take it off their hands....at a reduced price happily?

Agrinews: China calls for talks over Ukraine, OKs Russian wheat import
BEIJING (AP) — China repeated calls for talks to resolve the crisis in Ukraine while refusing to criticize Russia’s attack and, in a move that could help reduce the impact of Western sanctions against Moscow, approved imports of Russian wheat.

Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying told reporters at a daily briefing that “the Ukraine issue is complex in its historical background — what we are seeing today is the interplay of complex factors.”

Turn off the corporate whore brothel media, and start looking at ground truth realities in relevant industries.

So even though we (EU or NATO) are not officially at war with Russia , boots of oppression in EUSSR got the same memo that DHS circulated.

Anyone not on board with party lines aka Brandon is the greatest ever, babbling on the internet can get you some serious jail time. Posts we make on this thread alone would land folks in custody if not in jail.:mad:
Like i said Democracy is in reality an extremely thin veneer over an authoritarian system.

Brandon's latest :
"Putin can surround Kiev with tanks, but he will never get the souls and hearts of the Iranians" (c) Joe Biden

Old commies in new clothes are first to act.
Czech Republic
“Czech police are already investigating dozens of complaints from people who reported that someone had publicly approved and supported the Russian invasion of Ukraine. On Saturday, Attorney General Igor Stríž warned that he could face up to three years in prison for supporting Russian aggression, for example on demonstrations or social networks.”
“Czech law enforcement warns that public approval of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine could be classified as a ‘crime of denial, questioning, approval and justification of GENOCIDE. There are already two first cases of detainees incriminated in this paragraph of the Criminal Code.”

Slovakia
Slovakian television network RTV-Spravy reported:
“In connection with the Russian military invasion of Ukraine, the police warn that in some cases, imprisonment for 10 to 25 years to life may be threatened for the promotion of the war. The National Criminal Agency (NAKA) will adequately address the search for such crime on the Internet. … “Whoever in a crisis situation intends to incite peace in any way, promotes war or otherwise supports war propaganda, is punished by imprisonment for ten to 25 years or imprisonment for life,” the police pointed to § 417 of the Criminal Code.”

Latvia
In Latvia, news site Par Drasibu
“This war also resonates in Latvia and the attempts of local supporters of the war to justify Russia’s aggression against Ukraine are also visible. In this regard, citizens are urged to report to the State Police and the State Security Service all statements and individuals who call for, support and justify Russian aggression in Ukraine.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.