• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helo Moisin?

Well, the reason I asked, is the picture of the bolt has a pretty good curve to it.
And when I see Mosin-nagant, I think of the one below with the straight handle.
Which is a Mosin-nagant MODEL 91/30

guns america
wikki

58-FINNISH%20MOSIN%20NAGANT%20M9130-61466-1.jpg

. and the one in the picture. above, that I was asking about; since everyone was nice enough to describe it appears to be
mosin-nagant-m91/30-pu-sniper-rifle
1944_izhevsk_mosin_nagant_m91_30_pu_sniper_by_plutonius-d5klewj.jpg

thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:
Reactions: KZP and pmclaine
Jews were scapegoats in europe for centuries ,pogroms of jews were quite frequent, eastern europe quite enthusiaticaly participated with the germans in their extermination, till jews conquered US finance and Hollypedowood they were shunned even in US. Them running the show in US like they do today is a rather new age development.
Commies were Jews you can put 2 and 2 together

Yes, the Jews created and perpetuated communism. This is a fact.

ok, I have to post the entire page, I cant pull the video out separately. scroll down to the 7th video that starts with pictures of trees that have braches blown off

I have no military training so I ask, once the cannon fire started, was there anything Ukrainians could have done to maybe escape death? Clearly none of those trees helped.

Reactions: Darayavaus
I have no military training so I ask, once the cannon fire started, was there anything Ukrainians could have done to maybe escape death? Clearly none of those trees helped.

during WW2, German snipers talked about a similar thing.

If the Soviets located their position, they would call in every available piece of artillery in the area to saturate the coordinates and kill the German sniper team. The only thing they could so was called the "Hare's leap" in other words, jump up, run like hell, zig zag, and most likely die. Or stay put and certainly die.

these guys were in the same predicament. they probably saw the rounds walking in toward them and (possibly being civilians and not knowing better) thought the trees would be safe, which is why most of them are blown to hamburger behind the shot up trees.

Reactions: myronman3
Already bored by this weird war.

Russia has managed to fail so hard, and the support for Ukraine as opposed to seeing them as a shit tier country that launders money and politicians that was simply attack by Russia has me just disinterested.

Run of the mill cat
tumblr_nvt35cObTc1ua8mwuo1_500.gif

International Cat Federation bans Russian moggies from competitions as breeders bare their claws at Putin
Under the organization's new rules, which are in effect until May, "No cat bred in Russia may be imported and registered in any FIFé pedigree book outside Russia," and "No cat belonging to exhibitors living in Russia may be entered at any FIFé show outside Russia."

Russian murder kittens
2512326_original.png

Last edited:
Interesting opposite polar situations. You be the judge.

you aren't supposed to counter the propaganda with facts.

I suppose the tweets and memes you share are "counter-propaganda" facts now too? By that pretext I can share a tweet about you being a boy-loving homo, and we should believe it too.

I see that #1 poster volume award went to your head.

I suppose the tweets and memes you share are "counter-propaganda" facts now too? By that pretext I can share a tweet about you being a boy-loving homo, and we should believe it too.

you should believe what you think is true. if that is whatever cnn or fox news tells you, i feel sorry for your future.

In the meantime, the price of ammo that they sell to Americans goes up to cover the cost of their donation.

So why should I buy from them now? Go ahead, I'm listening.
In times like this I buy from previous suppliers who furnished a quality product at a fair price.
Appears to be a publicity stunt to gain attention.... Lots of smoke and mirrors with this company and it's CEO.
Let the buyer beware.

How bout y'all trade the bitterness in for a cup of piss? They are worth about the same, and no one else will have to share in your agony.

Quit searching for comfort and sustenance in a front man. Value your common heritage and come together behind that would be my suggestion.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Looks like the kid who was tracking Elon Musk's jets has a new gig:

this kid might find out the hard way that he isnt tracking a playboy. might be funny to watch one of these spoiled kids find out the hard way that they are dealing with people that are playing with a completely different set of rules.
meanwhile, people here can't buy ammo. FUCK these guys, and FUCK the scotsdale company too.

every fucking one of you should be taking note of these fucks. the ammo shortage be damned....funny how they can suddenly make ammo when it suits them. yet another lie exposed.
hauling ass would probably have been the same end, but it would have at least given their opposition the option of knowing the treat was done, and they MIGHT have not killed them. small chance, but more than holding position which means to me, they are still in the fight.

One of the zelensky's team was killed today by ukie nazis in the center of Kiev. zelensky should really consider the U.S. offer to re-settle him. he got enough stolen money to pay all his bills for the rest of his life.

One of the zelensky's team was killed today by ukie nazis in the center of Kiev. zelensky should really consider the U.S. offer to re-settle him. he got enough stolen money to pay all his bills for the rest of his life.
You mean one of the negotiators, they accused of Treason , if the photo of the body is not fake he was beaten to a pulp first

The Ukraine's Security Service of Ukraine had clear evidence of Kireev's treason, including telephone conversations, according to Glavcom.ua.

*On Saturday, March 5, Denis Kireev, a member of the Ukrainian negotiating delegation in Gomel, was killed during his detention. He was shot dead by SBU officers, Ukrayinska Pravda and Obozrevatel reported.

3042894_900.jpg

Last edited:
You mean one of the negotiators, they accused of Treason , if the photo of the body is not fake he was beaten to a pulp first

The Ukraine's Security Service of Ukraine had clear evidence of Kireev's treason, including telephone conversations, according to Glavcom.ua.

*On Saturday, March 5, Denis Kireev, a member of the Ukrainian negotiating delegation in Gomel, was killed during his detention. He was shot dead by SBU officers, Ukrayinska Pravda and Obozrevatel reported.

3042894_900.jpg
Yep, that is the case.
Reminds me of stories of the last days of Hitler's rule in Germany, when the're killing their own as "traitors".

Reactions: Darayavaus
Just something I can not overlook as easily the sheep.

We are aiding a pupet president that has open dirty money dealings with the Clinton's, biden, fauci and soros ?

And all the sheeple can see is bad commie ?

Just something I can not overlook as easily the sheep.

We are aiding a pupet president that has open dirty money dealings with the Clinton's, biden, fauci and soros ?

And all the sheeple can see is bad commie ?
Same sheeple that took off and left their weapons and gear from the last scrimmage. Just my opinion (n)

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Status
Not open for further replies.