• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief man. That was debunked within hours.
They didn't bomb a nuclear power plant. It was a building nearby that the Ukrainian army was using to attack from.
If they had wouldn't there be fallout already?
Stop believing the propaganda.
The news late last night mentioned yet another plant (Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant) that Russia now controls. They put out a fire (probably admin. buildings again) but no radiation leaked. CNN and NyPost still haven't retracted the other story from 5 days ago.

So Poland flies all it's MiG29's to Germany, now the we have them, Poland gets rid of the hot potato and Ukraine pilots have to come and get them and fly them to Ukraine. What a game being played.
One polish official said that many Ukrainian pilots aren’t even sure what airstrips are available and in proper condition with supplies to just fly straight into Ukraine.

I guess the pols got blinkin bitch to stfu about the migs lol

In an interview with ABC News, Zelensky also said that he now feels colder towards NATO, after realizing that the alliance doesn’t want to accept Ukraine and is afraid of confrontation with Russia.

This was Putins goal. Replace Zelensky with a puppet for Russia, or make sure Zelensky understood which side his bread was REALLY buttered on.

This strike is located where the pin is in the map below.

0B65754D-D465-41E4-9CB1-B2E1E18C8636.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC
The propaganda splashes the headlines to control the narrative. Truth doesn't matter when they can get the rubes like Fig to take the bait and never actually get the facts.
They spent five years perfecting the model. "Truth doesn't equal facts, we have our truth" I believe that was potato Jo's statement.
The news late last night mentioned yet another plant (Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant) that Russia now controls. They put out a fire (probably admin. buildings again) but no radiation leaked. CNN and NyPost still haven't retracted the other story from 5 days ago.

It's a Polish ruse!

They are not going to get involved. Think about not countries, but NATO. Start there.

Not the way it works. If this works as Poland says, the Migs are going to Ramstein AFB in Germany.

It is my understanding that Russia has declared that any NATO country that assist in providing air assets to the Ukraine will trigger kinetic retaliation, specifically airfield and runways. And in essence declaring that NATO, or any other nation is from there on involved in the conflict.

Do you think for a second that Germany is going to agree to that!!??

Our government has lost it. WE are to blame for what’s going on out there. There is such a thing as diplomacy. I guess that not the purpose anymore of the US Department of State…

Smells to high heaven of Hillary involved. She knows all the players in the USDofST intimately.

I just checked. The Poles are playing Brandon, et al.

The maximum range of a Mig 29 with external tanks is 1300 miles. That is a one way trip with external tanks in “ferry” configuration (no armament – lightest possible aircraft).

The distance from Ramstein AFB to Kiev is about 950 miles so it is a one way trip, with no afterburner defensive maneuvers at optimum fuel conservation altitude, etc.

They will be inside Ukraine Russian controlled airspace for hundreds of miles and will not survive. Even if some made it, there would be no runways left in the Ukraine.

The Poles took Brandon to the woodshed. Checkmate!

This was Putins goal. Replace Zelensky with a puppet for Russia, or make sure Zelensky understood which side his bread was REALLY buttered on.
That is what other's want you to think. Putin has said repeatedly that Russia will leave the conflict immediately if the Ukraine:

Does not join NATO
Disarms and becomes a neutral country
Russia keeps Crimea, which they've had for over 60 years.

That's it. I don't know about you guys, but that sounds a lot better to me than nukes flying. Think back, if you are as old as I am, to the Cuban Missile Crisis.

In that one we took our short range nuclear missiles out of Turkey in exchange for a nuclear free Cuba.

History repeats!

so russians "will accuse people of what they intended to do themselves"? huh, you fucking cunt?
you forgot your team framed trump for colluding with russia when you were the only ones paying russians (and ukranians) to do it.

And this just in - I was right :). See my previous post....

Statement by Pentagon Press Secretary John F. Kirby on Security Assistance to Ukraine​

March 8, 2022

We are now in contact with the Polish government following the statement issued today. As we have said, the decision about whether to transfer Polish-owned planes to Ukraine is ultimately one for the Polish government. We will continue consulting with our Allies and partners about our ongoing security assistance to Ukraine, because, in fact, Poland's proposal shows just some of the complexities this issue presents. The prospect of fighter jets "at the disposal of the Government of the United States of America" departing from a U.S./NATO base in Germany to fly into airspace that is contested with Russia over Ukraine raises serious concerns for the entire NATO alliance. It is simply not clear to us that there is a substantive rationale for it. We will continue to consult with Poland and our other NATO allies about this issue and the difficult logistical challenges it presents, but we do not believe Poland's proposal is a tenable one.

Last edited:
Poland doesn't want to take responsibility for giving Migs to Ukraine, so it gives them to US so US can give them to Ukraine. They in exchange get a nice new little what - F16? or better? Just so US can drag this out and claim "none of our soldiers/pilots were in Ukraine".

I'm finally understanding that every "deal" has a grifting/money laundering component.
F-16? Because seriously, F-16 revamped from the boneyard is NOT what I'd be asking for here; unless it's just to have something IMMEDIATELY; otherwise I'd ask for Block70/F-16V capability. In this case, I'd opt for a mix of F-16 Blk 70 and some F-35s. Pay the LockMart guys to get the deal done...that's the kind of deal you're talking about ;).

Has anyone figured out what nationality the pilots of the Migs will be ? Mercenaries?... Academi / Blackwater ? Uber drivers ?
Will they fly in Russian airspace ?
IDK
From what I understand is anybody who has played Flight Simulator has a good chance of being hired. Extra pay if you've ever sat behind a real simulator - either commercial aircraft or military. They pay by the minute. :) :).

Last edited:
This is a big "no shit". He should have figured this out years ago.
Or at the very latest during the first days of the invasion, with all the "we'll do some sanctions" responses.
But I guess he was dumb enough to court NATO in the direct face of Russian threats and now might understand the difference between promises and truths.

Plot twist. Just thinking out loud.

With potato in charge, I’m surprised that US military hasn’t been promised or intervened. Maybe because the military told Biden to pound sand? I seriously think/hope that this is the reveal on the deep state and the curtain gets pulled all the way back from what the CIA/deep state Glowjoggers were up to in Ukraine. Zelinsky and his whole cabinet are literally former actors/comedians that were installed in 2014 by a CIA election rigging. Remember Hammer & Scorecard? It was refined there before the Glowies used it here in 2020 elections. Trump won so big again that the algorithm wasn’t enough to overcome, hence the stop of the vote count and we all know the rest of the story. Something in the back of my mind tells me that is why they are all freaking out. Ukraine has been the key. Putin knows it.

No matter who you are, beltfed guy (bottom left) is always nice to have
Not to mention the PKM is an EXCELLENT machine gun to this day. One of the lightest GPMG’s out there, yet recoil/controllability is quite good. And in a mountainous area, from a high elevated position has a very long effective range; can rain down effective fire out to ~1200-1500 yd or so..or even a bit more depending on wind conditions especially if equipped with a good 4x-6x optic. Super reliable as well by all accounts. One of the longest serving still currently used GPMG’s next to the MG3 and FN MAG..and still a great choice for a belt fed when mounted with a modern optic.

Someone please educate me on this.
An invading force is upon Ukraine. The invading force is actually in cities now with armor, troops and whatever logistics they brought with them. (Civilians) are still all over the fucking place, some throwing molotov cocktails from moving vehicles. And when Russians engage they are killing (Civilians).
We did the same in Iraq. Vehicles that approached were engaged. Vehicles that got the courtesy of warning shots were just lucky.
3 minutes into this video explains it

And this

In my opinion, to overtake a city it needs to be done by force. I totally agree with the civilian population fighting back (And they should) but the other side of this coin is that the invading force should be well aware of this and taking each

I agree that no one should be killing civilians, BUT

If a civilian comes at you with an AK or a Molotov, I think they are considered combatants. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I agree that no one should be killing civilians, BUT

If a civilian comes at you with an AK or a Molotov, I think they are considered combatants. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Civilians who "pick up arms and fight according to the accepted rules of war" are combatants but they're also supposed to be afforded the same protections under the Geneva Convention as regular soldiers. Grandma and Grandpa in the Fiat weren't combatants but shit happens in war (I'm sure a LOT of Iraqis and Afghanis in old Toyotas got lit up for driving too close to American vehicles as well).

Reactions: camocorvette
F-16? Because seriously, F-16 revamped from the boneyard is NOT what I'd be asking for here; unless it's just to have something IMMEDIATELY; otherwise I'd ask for Block70/F-16V capability. In this case, I'd opt for a mix of F-16 Blk 70 and some F-35s. Pay the LockMart guys to get the deal done...that's the kind of deal you're talking about ;).
You are correct. Russian mobile SAMs are the best in the world. Have been for decades...

Confiscating guns. Putting people in camps. Criminalizing truth. Man, Oz is looking GREAT these days!
We are the same here in America, have you not seen the news recently?

That won't happen in the USA.

Pedo joe has stopped the importing of cheap ak rounds and oil so it will be cost prohibitive.

Reactions: myronman3 and BCP
I find it odd that I end up kind of siding with the Russians. The only reason I can think is that the other side time after time is full of sh-t and that is what our political system here in the US has become. The Russians are probably full of sh-t too but we don't see it so how can I make a judgement. I know that Communists are bad , my entire time in the military was devoted to it but that should mean we have to be watching China but all the folks telling me to hate Russians love China? Meanwhile our border is a porous as cheesecloth and somehow being energy independent is now bad. Either in my old age I've become incapable of making a good decision but if that was the case I should be President... I just will keep training so if the shit hit's the fan here more then it already has I can at least protect my wife
If we had competent leadership, we’d be working on building a strong alliance with Russia, India, etc against China. Unfortunately, as you said, our leaders are pretty much owned by China and suck their cock at every opportunity.

Translational: Yes, US was making bioweapons in Ukraine. Not fake news. So, the next pandemic or worse could be released at any time.

I view this as a very-very big deal. Is this how we all eat it, some biological release, again?

A friend said it best "Conspiracy theories are the new spoiler alerts."

I view this as a very-very big deal. Is this how we all eat it, some biological release, again?

A friend said it best "Conspiracy theories are the new spoiler alerts."
the tell is that they tried to deny it, and called it conspiracy theory stuff.
when over a billion in aid money went missing or unaccounted for, how much went to these programs?
why is such an impoverished country heavily into biolabs, on russia's doorstep?

I think “if” would imply future tense. So it will only be debunked when the war is over.
No, he's referring to the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant that the media claimed RU attacked. It has been debunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.