• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJrlIm3ILCLQ.jpeg

bucha was a false flag operation, according to independent dutch journalist

Last edited:
He was buried Saturday, any idea when he was actually killed? They might have actually made it a full week.
Dang. They almost made it a whole week without losing another General.
Guess that rent is paid up for another week.

Let us see if the Russians can make it 11 more days before the next one dies.

General Robert E. Lee
Buckner got killed on Oki,

Had one get blown up by our air force in Normandy - one of Montys good ideas.

Puller used to catch shit for getting close to the front but he was a colonel.

Doolittle was known to fly where he shouldnt and his loss would have been a moral beater.

Patton would get up there.

Thinking Chosin was the last time one was under any threat unless Milley was hiding with AOC during J6.

I really hate seeing this convicted pedophile making money off this.
i can understand that, but it still doesn't mean he is wrong or lying about it.
the dutch journalist confirmed what he said. the bodies in bucha were fresh, and not killed days earlier when the russians were in the city.

He was buried Saturday, any idea when he was actually killed? They might have actually made it a full week.

You misunderstand.
They already made it a week without losing a general but they lost two the week prior so they were just paid up at the time.

The rental fee is 1 general per week. We are headed into week 8. They have 8 general grade officers confirmed dead. They would need to make it through the 9th week without a loss to break the burn rate.

They sent 20 generals into Ukraine and lost 40% as KIA. No word on wounded. Its a sad statistic.

Perhaps now that they have abandoned the operation in the North East, the numbers will settle down.

When was the last time we had a General at a point where he might be in danger.....Buckner?

Both General Mattis and General Petraeus were well documented having been close to front line action, but those were low intensity wars. If you are looking for something to knock your socks off I suggest relearning about General Oliver P. Smith.

Neither case is really the point. The Russians clearly need less away teams following the example of Captain Kirk and more of the first 20 seconds of this:

Both General Mattis and General Petraeus were well documented having been close to front line action, but those were low intensity wars. If you are looking for something to knock your socks off I suggest relearning about General Oliver P. Smith.

Neither case is really the point. The Russians clearly need less away teams following the example of Captain Kirk and more of the first 20 seconds of this:

I know of the Professor.

He doesnt get the credit he deserves for saving the Korean War.

One group of crooks will be sending money to the other group of crooks, so that the money can be shared between all crooks.
Standard operating procedure in ukraine, it's been done there on a huge scale even before the war started...
Black Rock, and Vanguard are involved. That should tell us all we need to know. FYI, Vanguard just became the single largest shareholder of Twitter, over Musk. That tells us even more. The entire war in Ukraine stinks from every direction, and if we had governance that cared about our very own country we would flush this toilet and set our sights on arming and training Taiwan, a nation that has 1000 times the strategic value to the US and Global economy.

Lastly if anyone know's who Gonzalo Lara is AKA. CRP, he's missing and presumed captured by Ukies!

Fuck this entire thing!

Donbas militia vs Ukrainian 36th Marine Brigade elements attempting a break out of Mariuopol.

Last edited:
What is this Gonzalo......Lara, of which you speak?

IIRC he worked on a few PC games (soldier of fortune) and then became an expat living in South America and Europe posting videos on how to date foreign girls and stuff. I'm not a big fan of those sorts of guys, I think their advice is scam artist level bullshittery but he had a following.

Reactions: Sako man
Status
Not open for further replies.