• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is interesting

The politicians who serve the WEF desperately need a monster distraction from the obvious fact that western society is failing at every level. The elimination of many who they label “useless eaters” while at the same time stoking nationalistic religious fervour that ignores facts brings our world much closer the an effective great reset.

cliff notes?
-Its nothing like fighting for a 1st world military, no air support, casevac is done on foot, every single time you open fire on a Russian you can count on being shelled to hell and back, it aint quite WW1-level bad but the Russkies have and are using hellacious amounts of arty, majority of battles seem to be one-sided artillery duels..

Logistics on Ukraines side. Electricity water food medicine, HEAT etc. This drains resources and moral. Your average Russian isn’t dealing with these problems the power plants are still working they still have running water food .

Russia just put together a couple hundred thousand troops to replace casualties. I believe Ukraine has suffered severe casualties like a couple hundred thousand. They don’t have the population replace them.

The big question, will the west keep supplying weapons? When NATO take away Ukraines platinum “EBT card” they’re fucked. I think some of the people who facilitated this war already got what they wanted out of it. I don’t think they’re gonna get the support that they were getting.

Some other thoughts but I’m fucking tired going to bed
Frozen ground eliminates some restrictive terrain allowing for expanded employment of mechanized forces. Depending on the composition and disposition of Ukrainian forces and if the Russians have the assets, the Russians could push right through it. But we’ll see. Seems like at present the Russians are consolidating gains and trying to hold what they have.

-Its nothing like fighting for a 1st world military, no air support, casevac is done on foot, every single time you open fire on a Russian you can count on being shelled to hell and back, it aint quite WW1-level bad but the Russkies have and are using hellacious amounts of arty, majority of battles seem to be one-sided artillery duels..
thanks

Frozen ground eliminates some restrictive terrain allowing for expanded employment of mechanized forces. Depending on the composition and disposition of Ukrainian forces and if the Russians have the assets, the Russians could push right through it. But we’ll see. Seems like at present the Russians are consolidating gains and trying to hold what they have.
IMO, modern anti tank weapons kill this. $100,000 missile will kill a multi million dollar tank.

$10,000 drone with an improvised bomb.

On a modern battle field tanks are coffins.

IMO, modern anti tank weapons kill this. $100,000 missile will kill a multi million dollar tank.

$10,000 drone with an improvised bomb.

On a modern battle field tanks are coffins.
All excellent points. Russians may be having AT weapon problems because they are not deploying enough infantry in conjunction with their armor to deal with that issue.

Regarding the UAS/Drones it makes one wonder where the Russian EW capability is?

I agree that by themselves tanks are coffins. But when employed as part of a larger combined arms approach they are vital.

All excellent points. Russians may be having AT weapon problems because they are not deploying enough infantry in conjunction with their armor to deal with that issue.

Regarding the UAS/Drones it makes one wonder where the Russian EW capability is?

I agree that by themselves tanks are coffins. But when employed as part of a larger combined arms approach they are vital.
I dont know as far as Russia EW capability. Did you see the recent strikes on Russia’s airbase? Hearing noise it was done by long range unmanned drones.(edit- cruise missile)

In the open farm lands of Eastern Ukraine. I dont think infantry will be very effective. In a city, tank with infantry yeah makes sense.

Last edited:
From what can be found so far is there was a tanker explosion damaging a Tu-22 doesnt look like any drone was used , could be an accident ,

The Explosion at Engels so far doesnt show any damage on satelite picts , but drone supposedly used is a Soviet era Tu141 same type that early in the war flew into downtown Zagreb , so far these when used as suicide drones carry a 200kg bomb inertial navigation means its dropping out of the sky in the general vicinity.

photo_2022-12-05_19-17-11.jpg
photo_2022-12-05_19-17-03.jpg

photo_2022-12-05_19-32-02.jpg

Tu141 drone. Flies at 1000km/h and has 1000km range
Tu-141_027.jpg

photo_2022-12-05_16-52-28.jpg

Last edited:
From what can be found so far is there was a tanker explosion damaging a Tu-22 doesnt look like any drone was used , could be an accident ,

The Explosion at Engels so far doesnt show any damage on satelite picts , but drone supposedly used is a Soviet era Tu141 same type that early in the war flew into downtown Zagreb , so far these when used as suicide drones carry a 200kg bomb inertial navigation means its dropping out of the sky in the general vicinity.

View attachment 8014652View attachment 8014657

View attachment 8014647

View attachment 8014653
View attachment 8014663
That’ll buff out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
interesting.

🇷🇺⚡Putin signed a law on a complete ban on LGBT propaganda
72.3Kviews08:35

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺⚡Putin signed a package of laws banning propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations

▪️ it is forbidden to issue a rental certificate for films with materials that promote non-traditional sexual relations and preferences and gender reassignment

▪️ advertising and publications with a demonstration and propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations and preferences and gender reassignment are prohibited - books, films and audiovisual services will also be banned from LGBT propaganda

▪️ it is forbidden to sell goods, including foreign ones, with the promotion of non-traditional sexual relations and preferences and gender reassignment

interesting.

🇷🇺⚡Putin signed a law on a complete ban on LGBT propaganda
72.3Kviews08:35

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺⚡Putin signed a package of laws banning propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations

▪️ it is forbidden to issue a rental certificate for films with materials that promote non-traditional sexual relations and preferences and gender reassignment

▪️ advertising and publications with a demonstration and propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations and preferences and gender reassignment are prohibited - books, films and audiovisual services will also be banned from LGBT propaganda

▪️ it is forbidden to sell goods, including foreign ones, with the promotion of non-traditional sexual relations and preferences and gender reassignment

I think I know who REALLY won the cold war now.

Okay let me try. They were rags on their heads, have long beards, smell like camel shit and kill anyone that disagrees with them.

How did I do?
You left out the who did the winning part.

They are back at day one in Kabul like nothing happened while planes of cash fly in and I am finding out why they really passed the Patriot Act.

Last edited:
You left out the who did the winning part.

They are back at day one in Kabul like nothing happened while planes of cash fly in and I am finding out hwy they really passed the Patriot Act.
Sorry but I thought I did answer the question. I need to do a better job of proof reading the posts. Yes, the Kabulites have won.

why are politicians like this? What about just doing the work and stop advertising what everyone already knows.

This is a rhetorical question.
yeah, a better question is why mccarthy and mcconnell aren't doing anything about it.
maybe it is just dangling hopium to keep people from giving up or acting out.
a schiffload of republicans got lot of money from the ftx>ukraine>sbf money laundering...

yeah, a better question is why mccarthy and mcconnell aren't doing anything about it.
maybe it is just dangling hopium to keep people from giving up or acting out.
a schiffload of republicans got lot of money from the ftx>ukraine>sbf money laundering...
cause McCarthy and the turtle have their fingers and noses in the pie. They are in on it.

cause McCarthy and the turtle have their fingers and noses in the pie. They are in on it.
Knowing this is true, you can safely predict that most of the GOP are either in the pie as well or long to be considering those two are the men put out in front to represent the party.

Career politicians are that way because "We the People" allow them to get away with it.
The social experiment called the "Dumbing of America" is playing out.
Do not disagree; however, what do you suggest "We the People" or at least 50% in red states do about it? Currently voting is often the lesser of two evils. I would like to say don't pay taxes but those are withheld by employers in advance already.

Reactions: 232593

View attachment 8014652View attachment 8014657

View attachment 8014647

View attachment 8014653
View attachment 8014663
Accident... lol. If you watch the security camera video released, you can here the “ what ever hit the base” fly over.

So the other strikes that occurred today in Kurk, Accidents?

Also from Sundays Strikes, this guy claims Russian media says 2 TU 95s were hit.

When talking AD , note same drone type flew for near 40minutes-400km over 3 NATO member countries' airspace before crashing in the Croatian capital, no AD interception and these days you have all sorts of ISR planes on Ukrainian border 24/7 and most of NATO Europe AF on Air patrols around Ukraine

And you see some fire retardant foam around one of the Tu-95
photo_2022-12-06_15-51-59.jpg

Last edited:
Do not disagree; however, what do you suggest "We the People" or at least 50% in red states do about it? Currently voting is often the lesser of two evils. I would like to say don't pay taxes but those are withheld by employers in advance already.
Since you are a member of this site and have followed along in conversations.... All you have to do is to outlive 166 million of your fellow Americans. At that time order should be restored.
As Jerome Powell said earlier this year "No one knows what the future is going to bring".

Reactions: Sako man
Unbelievable. Russian soldiers dying because they lack winter clothing and winter equipment. All all peoples, Russian’s should know about winter, but when $$ (rubles actually, I think) outweighs real world needs, as always people die while those who saved the $$ live on (isn’t that right Robert McNamara?)

Russians dying

Unbelievable. Russian soldiers dying because they lack winter clothing and winter equipment. All all peoples, Russian’s should know about winter, but when $$ (rubles actually, I think) outweighs real world needs, as always people die while those who saved the $$ live on (isn’t that right Robert McNamara?)

Russians dying
And the supposed source for the claim? A security expert with a Brit tabloid .That is typicaly made up shit ,pulled out of the thin air ,followed by next claim that drones would stop working?And then some patronizing, maybe not because they have some western parts . From what we can see on telegram, you know first hand stuff, people post.

Most of the hubbub was about the considerable numbers of non standardized protective equipment ,wests and helmets, gear that was shipped from Iran, Turkey, and China and it was quite interesting following the debates on equipment per region as regions are somewhat autonomous in what they provide .Its seems St Petersburg and Moscow mobilized had some of the wildest variations with Turk and Iranian gear mixed with the Russian one even though these regions are far the wealthiest (seems also most corrupt). Folks fund out best gear was with the mobilized at Tula ,Izhevsk ,Pskov ,Murmansk ,Tula region was particularly notable with lots of Holosuns issued on AK12 while in many regions outfitting there are relatively few optics on the rifles and there are still a bunch of Ak74 . Far east Kamchatka scored the highest in all 4 rounds of draft , commentators on telegram commented its was the region with least fox in the henhouse(warehouses)

Last edited:

Russians dying
Rule one in the U.S.: Do not believe anything regarding Russia if it comes from an MSM source. Of course MSNBC, CNN, NYT are a given, but in the case of Russia, all MSM are mostly Federal Propaganda Puppets, and as such will of course be arrayed against any real news concerning Russia, the favored boogyman of decades, so that includes Fox too.

I am not confident I can point to a 100% reliable source, but I for sure can tell which ones to absolutely throw away and ignore.

And the supposed source for the claim? A security expert with a Brit tabloid .That is typicaly made up shit ,pulled out of the thin air ,followed by next claim that drones would stop working?And then some patronizing, maybe not because they have some western parts . From what we can see on telegram, you know first hand stuff, people post.

Most of the hubbub was about the considerable numbers of non standardized protective equipment ,wests and helmets, gear that was shipped from Iran, Turkey, and China and it was quite interesting following the debates on equipment per region as regions are somewhat autonomous in what they provide .Its seems St Petersburg and Moscow mobilized had some of the wildest variations with Turk and Iranian gear mixed with the Russian one even though these regions are far the wealthiest (seems also most corrupt). Folks fund out best gear was with the mobilized at Tula ,Izhevsk ,Pskov ,Murmansk ,Tula region was particularly notable with lots of Holosuns issued on AK12 while in many regions outfitting there are relatively few optics on the rifles and there are still a bunch of Ak74 . Far east Kamchatka scored the highest in all 4 rounds of draft , commentators on telegram commented its was the region with least fox in the henhouse(warehouses)
I remember in Iraq in 2005 when I saw every conceivable optic on some form of US Army M16/M4 as the US supply chain could not meet the requirements (or US could not standardize). Saw every possible uniform combination too as we were transitioning to ACUs.

Guardian is the British equivalent of Pravda , probably worse, Russia Ukraine agitprop is the kinetic end of the Trump derangement syndrome reporting.

Same folks said Russians would run out of everything 3 weeks ,most amusing are the various missile counters counting down the arsenal.

Its kinda bizarre to see this as the known stock of Kh55 was in the thousands in 1991 , The Ukraine alone had a stock of cca 1600 Kh55 some they officially sold to Russians (582) , no one knows how many Viktor Bout and co sold illegally ,dozen were sold to Iran, Pakistan and XYZ countries and then US stepped in paid to have remaining 483 missiles scraped (483 from 1600, rest probably ended up in Russia at least as the parts donors) .

And here they are counting down from 444.So far it doesn't seem they are running out of missiles. They are now ever using older nuclear ones with inert heads as SAM decoys.
FfBIOG-XkAQr3l8

Last edited:
Rule one in the U.S.: Do not believe anything regarding Russia if it comes from an MSM source. Of course MSNBC, CNN, NYT are a given, but in the case of Russia, all MSM are mostly Federal Propaganda Puppets, and as such will of course be arrayed against any real news concerning Russia, the favored boogyman of decades, so that includes Fox too.

I am not confident I can point to a 100% reliable source, but I for sure can tell which ones to absolutely throw away and ignore.
My only reliable source is "Mother Nature" when I step outside in the morning.
Best be thinking local and take the rest with a grain of salt.

I remember in Iraq in 2005 when I saw every conceivable optic on some form of US Army M16/M4 as the US supply chain could not meet the requirements (or US could not standardize). Saw every possible uniform combination too as we were transitioning to ACUs.
The AIM-54, the vaunted long range missile on the F-14, failed every time it was used in real combat, for one reason or another.

It was developed from the AIM-47 which was originally designed for the YF-12(black bird interceptor version). So after a half century of development, countless millions, possibly billions wasted, the only country to benefit from its use was Iran.

Yay... 🤨

Someone actually believes that the sanctions on Russia are actually working. The only people that are being affected by them are the EU, USA and other NATO allies.
But you know... CNN, MSNBC and the other PRAVDA have the narrative.
Because of their own polocies, Germany is taking it 1 to 1 in the ass. Is it stupidity, or malice towards their own people? It's probably a combination.

As for brit tabloids, CIA misinformation, Mi6 lies etc, how is it that Russians are freezing to death, and their campaing abject failure, but somehow 100k ukranian soldiers somehow died since March?

I think very few people really have a grasp on what's really going on. Defiantly not the American public.

All’s I can say is I verify my information through at least three separate sources. You can say what you want about whether you beleive the sources. Its your opinion. As far as propaganda, this subject will have no affect on this old mortar man. So, calling me down on this is just a complete waste of your electrons. I just thought this Russian problem was so stupid that folks would get a chuckle.

All’s I can say is I verify my information through at least three separate sources. You can say what you want about whether you beleive the sources. Its your opinion. As far as propaganda, this subject will have no affect on this old mortar man. So, calling me down on this is just a complete waste of your electrons. I just thought this Russian problem was so stupid that folks would get a chuckle.
Along the lines of what you are saying, however I don't even think three sources are adequate. It's still suspect.

lol, honest at least, but what the phuck are you doing there, dickweed?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.