• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the sign that politicians (Putin) acknowledged how the fuckups happened (logistics and draft issues) and raised the overall command of the theater to highest levels. To put in perspective if Surovikin now as part (deputy even) of general staff requires 100 dildos, 100 dildos he will get and no lowlife "general of logistics" somewhere in redneck town of Izgubitsyaja of Urals will be able to debate the issue of dildos. Basically like your military would elevate commander of pacom that is responsible for blockade of China to the deputy of the Join chiefs due to the issues of supply of "whatever" to the fleet performing blockade...

For you this should be worrisome as Russia appears to have (a while ago i guess - in August) acknowledged and treat this Ukraine affair as de facto war with West. While some of you might dismiss this as "scifi armageddon bullshit" if this keeps escalating i'm pretty sure nukes will fly as the end and this planet will definitely have a reset - just not the kind psychopaths in the west would like to have..

That's the sign that politicians (Putin) acknowledged how the fuckups happened (logistics and draft issues) and raised the overall command of the theater to highest levels. To put in perspective if Surovikin now as part (deputy even) of general staff requires 100 dildos, 100 dildos he will get and no lowlife "general of logistics" somewhere in redneck town of Izgubitsyaja of Urals will be able to debate the issue of dildos. Basically like your military would elevate commander of pacom that is responsible for blockade of China to the deputy of the Join chiefs due to the issues of supply of "whatever" to the fleet performing blockade...

For you this should be worrisome as Russia appears to have (a while ago i guess - in August) acknowledged and treat this Ukraine affair as de facto war with West. While some of you might dismiss this as "scifi armageddon bullshit" if this keeps escalating i'm pretty sure nukes will fly as the end and this planet will definitely have a reset - just not the kind psychopaths in the west would like to have..
That type of escalation, letting out the sunshine, I believe would only happen if one side is severely backed into a corner.

Example- just say the US unleashes the full force of Space, Air and Naval power, likely pulling out weapons thats are not public, decimating Russia’s ability to fight conventionally. That is in my arm chair general opinion the most likely, and not likely.

US government and some people are ok with arming Ukraine, blowing up piplines, etc. Hardly any one is up for direct full on war, Iraq a la 1991 style. Biden definitely doesnt have the balls to do that.

We are no where near nukes.

Let Hollywood support him, and use that money for US citizens that NEED help NOW.

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺 On January 11, Shoigu made new appointments to lead the special operation:

- Chief of the General Staff Valery Gerasimov appointed Commander of the Joint Group of Forces;

- General Surovikin, Commander-in-Chief of the Ground Forces General Salyukov and Deputy Chief of the General Staff Colonel General Kim were appointed Gerasimov's deputies;

- Raising the level of leadership of the special operation is associated with the expansion of the scale of the tasks being solved, the need to organize closer interaction between the types and branches of the troops, the Ministry of Defense said.

the previous guy (Surovikin) is now the deputy to the new guy (Gerasimov). so, he is still there and in the 2nd highest position. the new guy has some ideas that Putin likes.

https://www.armyupress.army.mil/Por...es/English/MilitaryReview_20160228_art009.pdf

Last edited:
One of the Ukes was trying to surrender, his buddy fucked it up for the both of them. Really sad what has happened there, tragic really.

Detailed breakdown of the battle, pretty wacky intro.

Last edited:

25,000 Ukranian soldiers lost in Soledar. Haven't confirmed with other sources yet.

Ukrainians reporting of Wagners 'Dirty Dozen' taking out the elements of Ukrainian 17th tank brigade officers with a move literally out of 'Dirty Dozen' uniforms and armband switcheroo

2023-01-12_20h10_19.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: M77

25,000 Ukranian soldiers lost in Soledar. Haven't confirmed with other sources yet.

Don’t believe shit any longer from any side! Fuck both sides! Let them kill each other. Putin is a dumb ass for how he went about this and Ukrainians are dumb fucks for fucking with the west. As a person who had parents living under Russian rule to a degree (Romania) I say pick which devil you want to fuck with, the west or east! Romanian territory got stolen because both side do the same bullshit give land as they will. Talkin about WWII. Russia claimed it was because Romania sided with Germany. How about the fucking fact the bitches had a non war pact treaty before 1942. Again I hope both side burn to the fucking ground out there. And sure as hell don’t trust the numbers from any side.

Reactions: Sako man
And threatened NATO, saying basically that if they keep it up, they may get their "depopulation" after all, just not in the way they want.

to be honest, I'm amazed he hasn't escalated it yet and I'd be damned supportive if shoe on other foot and we did. What the admin is doing is dangerous and only a matter of time imho

Between giving intel on Russian Generals' locations early on, and the Nord2 "accident" I think Putin has shown a ton of restraint.

Good
At this point Im rooting for anyone who is willing to stick their thumb in the eye of the WEF and their satanic minions here in the west

Reactions: smola and Sako man
Reactions: Darayavaus
BlackRock was in this game long before Putin.........
They own 51% of Congress... Follow the bread crumbs
Black Rock in Ukraine is new , just in time to position itself either for Ukrainian default or reconstruction money flow (unlikely to ever happen)

Indeed they own the Congress but more than that they seem to own the FED as well.

Last edited:
Black Rock in Ukraine is new , just in time to position itself either for Ukrainian default or reconstruction money flow (unlikely to ever happen)

Indeed they own the Congress but more that that they seem to own the FED as well.

all about the $$. USA could of bought the whole damn country and made it a 51st state. It would of been cheaper.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
unreal and this is why Russia better steamroll these guys soon because letting them hang on only hurts Russia long term
Golly gee, the way the western media reports on this war, you would think that the Ukis are ready to break out at any moment, flatten Moscow, chase Putin and his Jingoists all the way to the Sea of Japan and bulldoze the rubble left over from besieging Vladivostok into the water. They just need more of our money and our ammunition to do it.
Sally Struthers Ukraine.jpg

Golly gee, the way the western media reports on this war, you would think that the Ukis are ready to break out at any moment, flatten Moscow, chase Putin and his Jingoists all the way to the Sea of Japan and bulldoze the rubble left over from besieging Vladivostok into the water. They just need more of our money and our ammunition to do it.
View attachment 8046426
That’s exactly the way it is presented by the government apologists on Canadian forums. The presentation is assisted by government control of the forum moderation.

Reactions: Longshot231
The west is really miscalculating Russia's resolve here. No way can Russia allow zelinsky to stay in power now. Russia is going win or die here. Hoping they can pour troops and resources in to overwhelm the ukies now that the grounds are frozen

Status
Not open for further replies.