• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, no it's actually pretty good for an early 90's period piece. You don't even have to be a fake Fin secret agent, a Polish tranny princess, or own misplaced videos of shooting 1" groups at 2 miles to appreciate it. Just get Russian movies with subtitles. Dubbing is usually awful and ruins it.

other excellent ones are "Burnt by the Sun" (the original only) "The Barber of Siberia" "Counsellor of State" "9th Company" "Admiral" which is a film about Kolchak and the White Guards, etc. I was never a fan of Come and See.
I found the video by the way 😂

I do have a question, if lets say enough Mexicans want to have CA join Mexico will that be okay with you?
I could support that as long as we enforce the new border.

Hell get all those Liberal Cali dems out of Washington and we might be able to pass decent border control laws.

Few years as Mexicans might straighten them out.

I’m glad there are people here like LRRPF52 here who actually understand what is happening.
Few here are really pro Russian, and that's what either of you misunderstand. To the contrary no one here loves Russia, or Putin, it's just that mostly everyone here is pragmatic. And im seeing a lot of pragmatism when someone says "fuck Ukraine" those guys were impervious to the MSM PsyOp that's been pounding Americans for a year now. The guys not going along with this are mentally strong, free thinkers. They know Russia, and Putin are better than the alternitives. We see where this went astray, and are intellectually honest enough to know that it's mostly our own governments fault. As well, we know what happens when you remove a character like Putin, a power vaccue insues much like what happened when Sadam was taken out and Isis followed.

I'm sorry to break it to you, however if you want the truth of it all, this is it. America cares nothing for Ukraine, this is just a bunch of corrupt old men trying to maintain western hegemony and to grift a bunch of tax dollars while they are at it, Ukraine was their kitty, and a way to take down an oposing nation state. America will bleed Ukraine dry to see our objectives through. And when we loose, only a burnt out shell of what was Ukraine will be left. Anyone nieave enough to believe otherwise need look no further than Vietnham, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

The lesson will never be learned, the globalist version of democracy/hedgmony can never be injected.

I could support that as long as we enforce the new border.

Hell get all those Liberal Cali dems out of Washington and we might be able to pass decent border control laws.

Few years as Mexicans might straighten them out.
those bastards aren't going anywhere. They could not survive anywhere other than a blue city with all their layers of comfort and insulation from reality. But if this shit keeps up, Imma head back down to Centro America to start up a coffee plantation.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Oleksandr, my ukie brother!

I've asked you to clarify your statement, but you prefered to hide. So, lets try again. Here is the re-post of my previous sincere questions:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If (as you say) it is impossible to tell, then why do you say "Ukraine will be “gold rush” level construction site"?
I'm just trying to figure out who may be so stupid to "invest" there in the nearest 3-5 years?
Can you somehow explain that statement of yours that Ukraine will be “gold rush” level construction site?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you! Can't wait to hear your logical explanation...

I do have a question, if lets say enough Mexicans want to have CA join Mexico will that be okay with you? Take politics out of it. Because living in CA I know how shitty and fucked up it is, and I know at this point it makes no difference haha. But on a real note should they have the ability to take a state from the union because they want to side with their rooted beliefs?

Another reason I bring this up. As of now RU's living in Moldova want to break off and be part of RU. Moldova historically was RO land. But after WWII it was over, fuckin dumb ass FDR thought it was a good idea to give it to Stalin as his lands. Do they have a right to become a RU federation is what I'm asking? Know that this land does not belong to them.
if enough people in a british territory want to break off and become independent, should they be allowed to do that?

Oleksandr, my ukie brother!

I've asked you to clarify your statement, but you prefered to hide. So, lets try again. Here is the re-post of my previous sincere questions:
If (as you say) it is impossible to tell, then why do you say "Ukraine will be “gold rush” level construction site"?
I'm just trying to figure out who may be so stupid to "invest" there in the nearest 3-5 years?
Can you somehow explain that statement of yours that Ukraine will be “gold rush” level construction site?

Thank you! Can't wait to hear your logical explanation...

Hide? I replied to you…

those bastards aren't going anywhere. They could not survive anywhere other than a blue city with all their layers of comfort and insulation from reality. But if this shit keeps up, Imma head back down to Centro America to start up a coffee plantation.
Wrong! The cunts are moving across the states like cancer! Ask Idaho.

9th Company was a pretty respectable movie, good idea for a flick to watch actually.
the John McCains in here will hate this one: "August Eighth" about the Georgian invasion of South Ossetia
August_Eighth.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Sako man
So you think RU will risk also becoming a nuke waste land? An honest question? because if so.... it sure does sound like WWI when everyone was thumping their chests like gorillas, and hardly couldn't wait to use their stock piles of military equipment and men on each other. This time around it will be different. Really would like to hear peoples opinion on what nukes will solve in the end. And would RU really start launching.

It wouldn't be the first time a good part of the European side of Russia got burnt to rubble.
The Russians of course don't actually want a WWIII full on. What they want is to end the war as soon as possible keeping the land they have to keep to guarantee their security and also be seen to be the saviours of the ethnic Russians the Ukrainians were going to genocide.

However it looks like there is a good chance the western politicians and of course the stupid poles will manage to be way too greedy and want to go actually directly have Nato start a war with Russia.

At that point, the Russians won't have as much choice, they aren't going to come out good in a full on open war with the USA directly when everybody gets to go full bore conventionally, especially if the USA can essentially use all Europe as their staging ground for attacks. So their only real move is to essentially nuke all their enemies in Europe into rubble while soaking up any damage England and France can do before they are destroyed, and possibly a few locally launched nukes under american control before the rest of the USA stooges in Europe get taken out, and then gamble that the USA doesn't really want to go full nuclear destruction over Europe.

It's a better option for them than being invaded and overrun by the western imperialists.

Then if the USA really wants to go full nuclear destruction, so be it, the Soviets figured that Russia could rebuild from nuclear devastation quicker than America since they were a more brutal culture.

China is free then to take over most of the pacific and that gives what is left of Russia a bit of a buffer to not worry about whatever is left of the Americans when they get started trying to rebuild.

From the standpoint of the Global Elites and the NWO, letting it get to a limited nuclear war in Europe, with a few big cities and perhaps a couple countries like Poland and the Ukraine blown up then suddenly working out a peace deal to avoid global nuclear destruction, would be the perfect cover to kick start the new One World Order as people everywhere beg for someone to save them.

I'm talkin about giving CA to Mexico or it being its own country. Not about boarder issues.
I know. And I am ok with that!!! I would infact celebrate the removal of California's 55 Electoral college votes and Democratic Congressional representatives and current Vice President .

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

EDIT- 2 Cali dumb shits...

1676868047279.jpeg

Any of you good people of Cali are welcome in a newer, better USA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: winxp_man

Of course nothing is for certain, but according to this article: “Thousands of businesses around the globe are positioning themselves for a possible multibillion-dollar gold rush: the reconstruction of Ukraine”

Politics are politics, but these “thousands” of businesses must have many politicians or their relatives as investors and they are probably positioning themselves from insider information. Following the money usually leads to the likely.

Oleksandr,

You did post the opinions of other people as your reply, but not your own opinion. Do you have your own opinion? Do you think that these other people are correct, and can you say that you think the same way as these people? Do I get it right? Thanks!

Oleksandr did ya block me... I tried replying to you but it won't let me.

Did you not like me mentioning the 18 million fleeing and that number being potentially much high had your government not blocked military aged men from fleeing???

If so, enjoy your safe space...

Oleksandr,

You did post the opinions of stupid people as your reply, but not your own opinion. Do you have your own opinion? If you think that these stupid people are correct, and can you say that you think the same way as these stupid people? Do I get it right? Thanks!
that’s as much energy as I was ready to spend on it at the time. But I did elaborate further if you ready after the link and after the quote….we can start there.

Did you not like me mentioning the 18 million fleeing and that number being potentially much high had your government not blocked military aged men from fleeing???

Didn’t block…🤷🏻‍♂️

I know. And I am ok with that!!! I would infact celebrate the removal of California's 55 Electoral college votes and Democratic Congressional representatives and current Vice President .

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

EDIT- 2 Cali dumb shits...

View attachment 8079322

Any of you good people of Cali are welcome in a newer, better USA
Green, I clearly stated lets leave the bullshit political aspect out of the discussion. I want to know if you think that it would be a good idea to let a state secede from the union. Not talkin about territories as some have suggested in here.

Same thing happened to me just a minute ago, my reply disappeared because I was replying to a message that Kortik since deleted. My reply disappeared with it.

But! I didn’t delete any messages…

Also, I’m a U.S. citizen, so my government is your government, assuming you are a U.S. citizen as well 😆

that’s as much energy as I was ready to spend on it at the time. But I did elaborate further if you ready after the link and after the quote….we can start there.
Sure thing. You see, I've lived 33 years of my life in the USSR (until 1991) and then, I've moved to the U.S. to get another life experience. So, I'm naturally interested how things changed over there and what is the truth. Please share your own thoughts, if possible.

It wouldn't be the first time a good part of the European side of Russia got burnt to rubble.
The Russians of course don't actually want a WWIII full on. What they want is to end the war as soon as possible keeping the land they have to keep to guarantee their security and also be seen to be the saviours of the ethnic Russians the Ukrainians were going to genocide.

However it looks like there is a good chance the western politicians and of course the stupid poles will manage to be way too greedy and want to go actually directly have Nato start a war with Russia.

At that point, the Russians won't have as much choice, they aren't going to come out good in a full on open war with the USA directly when everybody gets to go full bore conventionally, especially if the USA can essentially use all Europe as their staging ground for attacks. So their only real move is to essentially nuke all their enemies in Europe into rubble while soaking up any damage England and France can do before they are destroyed, and possibly a few locally launched nukes under american control before the rest of the USA stooges in Europe get taken out, and then gamble that the USA doesn't really want to go full nuclear destruction over Europe.

It's a better option for them than being invaded and overrun by the western imperialists.

Then if the USA really wants to go full nuclear destruction, so be it, the Soviets figured that Russia could rebuild from nuclear devastation quicker than America since they were a more brutal culture.

China is free then to take over most of the pacific and that gives what is left of Russia a bit of a buffer to not worry about whatever is left of the Americans when they get started trying to rebuild.

From the standpoint of the Global Elites and the NWO, letting it get to a limited nuclear war in Europe, with a few big cities and perhaps a couple countries like Poland and the Ukraine blown up then suddenly working out a peace deal to avoid global nuclear destruction, would be the perfect cover to kick start the new One World Order as people everywhere beg for someone to save them.
The aspect of why one must do it is one thing. But another to actually do it. With what how many countries are involved with nukes as part of the equation. As for the rebuilding phase welp good luck to the world on that haha. It will be a few life times I have to say. Hell until more recently Japan still had issues in the region with just atom bombs not nuclear. And yes I know atom bombs are still a form of nuclear but not as devastating as thermo nukes of today.

With this said you still think RU will go for it if they come to a loosing point?

Sure thing. You see, I've lived 33 years of my life in the USSR (until 1991) and then, I've moved to the U.S. to get another life experience. So, I'm naturally interested how things changed over there and what is the truth. Please share your own thoughts, if possible.
I’ve been a U.S. citizen since 2006, lived both here and there since then.

Have business in both in US and Ukraine. Both active.

Have unique and “current” perspective, having deep ties to US, Ukraine and Russia - knowing all three inside and out personally and through own experience.

I’ve been a U.S. citizen since 2006, lived both here and there since then.

Have business in both in US and Ukraine. Both active.

Have unique and “current” perspective, having deep ties to US, Ukraine and Russia - knowing all three inside and out personally and through own experience.
So it would be safe to say you are currently benefiting financially from the current situation?

Reactions: Ltcg
Will be, with chromatic aberration around his persona...

Unless there is spike in adult diapers orders i call BS on that news...

Green, I clearly stated lets leave the bullshit political aspect out of the discussion. I want to know if you think that it would be a good idea to let a state secede from the union. Not talkin about territories as some have suggested in here.
What you are trying to compare is a false narrative.
Until after the American Civil War it was legal to do so. After the war an amendment to the constitution changed that.
Ukraine agreed with letting the regions to separate. They did leave to join Russia. They wanted to be autonomous. Then politics, which you want to leave out of the discussion, happened. Which is where we are now. After eight years of Ukraine using the military to renig on the deal. Russia said enough.
So if California goes to Congress with a plan to separate and be a self sufficient region and Congress agrees. It's voted upon and the constitution is changed to allow it to happen. What right would the USA have to then change their mind and have the military start attacking them?

The aspect of why one must do it is one thing. But another to actually do it. With what how many countries are involved with nukes as part of the equation. As for the rebuilding phase welp good luck to the world on that haha. It will be a few life times I have to say. Hell until more recently Japan still had issues in the region with just atom bombs not nuclear. And yes I know atom bombs are still a form of nuclear but not as devastating as thermo nukes of today.

With this said you still think RU will go for it if they come to a loosing point?

Part of the old Soviet strategy was to pay folks to say enough scary stuff to make the west unwilling to use their nukes.
If you know yours are crap and so are your delivery systems, make your enemy afraid to use theirs with propaganda.

The Japanese bulldozed right over the nuked cities and rebuilt, yes there was evidence of a higher rate of cancer for those living there, but such is life.

Ask yourself, if the situation was reversed and the massed Chinese army was pouring across the southern border invading the USA with superior conventional weapons and the Russians were joining them invading from the north, would you sit around and just wait for your country to be overrun, raped and pillaged and turned into a slave state, or would you say see you on the other side and give it all you had?

America really hasn't ever known the real horrors of war on their home soil (except for the unfortunate southerners after the civil war) and having to rebuild from scratch. Plenty of other countries have been there done that (Quite a few courtesy of the USA I might add). They have a different historical outlook.

"please don't blow up our dementia patient"

MOSCOW, February 20. /TASS/. US President Joe Biden has received security guarantees before his trip to Ukraine, Russian Security Council Deputy Chairman Dmitry Medvedev said, without specifying who gave the American leader these guarantees.

"Biden, having previously received security guarantees, finally went to Kiev. He promised many weapons and swore allegiance to the neo-Nazi regime to the grave," Medvedev wrote on his Telegram channel on Monday, "And, of course, there were mutual incantations of victory, which will come with new weapons and courageous people."

Medvedev noted that Western countries are "quite faithfully" supplying Kiev with arms and money. "In huge quantities, allowing the military-industrial complex of NATO countries to make money and steal weapons to sell to terrorists all over the world," he specified.

Biden visited Kiev on Monday, February 20, to meet with his Ukrainian counterpart Vladimir Zelensky and express support for Kiev.

The Associated Press earlier reported, citing the White House, that Washington had been in contact with Moscow shortly before Biden's visit to Ukraine "to ensure deconfliction."

One could almost see TPTB downing potato as a false flag to kick off World Watusi III.

Only problem is that would put the cackling imbecile in the oval office.

They appear to have painted they/themselves into a pickle.

Status
Not open for further replies.