• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is Something Happening with Nord Stream 1 and 2 under the Baltic Sea?

Sadly we're unlikely to ever truly know if the story is true. Without having a official source to come out and corroborate the story, it'll be easy for the .gov to say he's full of shit. Even with a source coming out, the .gov will hush the story anyway, and say that the folks are lying, crazy, or both. I really don't think that Biden is going to come out and say it was a US operation, as it would put Russia in a difficult position where the US admitted to engaging in a act of war. As long as there is doubt, then a reaction isn't certain.

Me personally, i'm really hoping we can avoid the next world war that we were told Trump would start. Unfortunately, I think this administration wants a world war because it would provide for a massive distraction from domestic issues, plus it would give the president war powers, which would let him do a bunch of shit that he couldn't do otherwise.

I'm concerned for the future of both of my daughters.

Branden

Sadly we're unlikely to ever truly know if the story is true.

Which is also the same for any number of other history-sharing events such as the Kennedy assignment, our entry into Vietnam, the 1st Gulf War, 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq Pt. II, and pandemic.

We have monsters who hold elected offices and a substantial number of voters/taxpayers who will go along with the narrative for enough election cycles to cause a lot of pain and suffering. And a good portion of the loyal opposition who won't go along with the narrative (the anti-war Left in the early '00s, the anti-war Right right now) are just looking to score political points against their opponents who currently hold office so there's no durability to their position.

Buckle up for a long ride.

EDIT: typo

Last edited:
Sadly we're unlikely to ever truly know if the story is true. Without having a official source to come out and corroborate the story, it'll be easy for the .gov to say he's full of shit. Even with a source coming out, the .gov will hush the story anyway, and say that the folks are lying, crazy, or both. I really don't think that Biden is going to come out and say it was a US operation, as it would put Russia in a difficult position where the US admitted to engaging in a act of war. As long as there is doubt, then a reaction isn't certain.

Me personally, i'm really hoping we can avoid the next world war that we were told Trump would start. Unfortunately, I think this administration wants a world war because it would provide for a massive distraction from domestic issues, plus it would give the president war powers, which would let him do a bunch of shit that he couldn't do otherwise.

I'm concerned for the future of both of my daughters.

Branden
And there are people who think Snowden is a traitor. Let me posit this.......what if someone like Snowden laid out the US documents that showed we blew up the pipeline. Would we be safer, or less safe? I say safer because the diplomats could hash it out. The longer we pretend, more likely the generals will hash it out.

And there are people who think Snowden is a traitor. Let me posit this.......what if someone like Snowden laid out the US documents that showed we blew up the pipeline. Would we be safer, or less safe? I say safer because the diplomats could hash it out. The longer we pretend, more likely the generals will hash it out.
We will never be safer.... because the same idiots continue to meddle around the globe for financial gain, and if it gets us in a war? They aren’t going to be dying because of it.

This is absurd:

"Denmark today acknowledged a 'device' had been found, but asserted it does not present a current risk. 'The assessment from our authorities is that there is no immediate security risk and thus no danger to human life or shipping,' Danish foreign minister Lars Løkke Rasmussen said. "

How do they know it doesn't present a risk unless they know exactly what it is and who planted it?

The opacity of the "investigation" by Sweden, Denmark and Norway (?) is bureaucratic heel-dragging at it's worst. The sabotage was an act of war and/or terrorism at an extraordinarily high level. If they know who did it and are covering for the perps, they are just as bad. If for some reason they don't know who did it, then put what's known out in the open and get help from open crowd-sourcing. There's a war underway, and this incident is connected, one way or another. Anything to hasten an end to the meat-grinder takes precedence over political favors and careers.

Reactions: gigamortis
Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha

Now it was "Ukraine plan" with six men team using small boat and helium to dive down and set explosives.

US didn't have anything to do with it as usual.

Come the fk on?!

SmartSelect_20230606_175106_Google News.jpg

Reactions: Darayavaus
Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha

Now it was "Ukraine plan" with six men team using small boat and helium to dive down and set explosives.

US didn't have anything to do with it as usual.

Come the fk on?!

The best thing is how the story is slowly mutating but its claimed as absolute truth every time

This will be similarly spun for months to come

I can tell you there was an ARG in the area during the event. We were back and forth between Finland and Sweden executing training exercises with the host nations. Whether we had involvement I don’t know, but if anyone was out there we definitely knew about it.

I can tell you there was an ARG in the area during the event. We were back and forth between Finland and Sweden executing training exercises with the host nations. Whether we had involvement I don’t know, but if anyone was out there we definitely knew about it.
We didn’t do shit. Gov’t doesn’t represent me at all. It’s a shame so many will commit atrocities against others in the name of “patriotism”.

Reactions: Darayavaus

Yeah and now the same liars in the Media and Government are telling us Russia blew up their own dam.