• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is Something Happening with Nord Stream 1 and 2 under the Baltic Sea?

And the reason for the killing we did? Oil, laundering money, the MIC and regime change were legit reasons? Good to know.
How many civilians were killed in the Ivory Coast 600,000 plus.

Japanese killed 300,000 civilians in China just to show force.

You’ve made the point for me.

People are evil and greedy…what side would you rather be on.

The US doesn’t cut off women’s breasts, we don’t target children, we don’t force pre teens into military service..other groups have and will.

Buying heavy metals and Petrolium from central Africa funds such groups…don’t use their products and they don’t have the funds to wage war. Same with the ME and Russia.
Kinda funny that many atrocities happen across the globe but we turn a blind eye on some and others get the full attention.

Reactions: Emerson0311
Ho Lee Fuk :rolleyes:

Oh, that's right - I forgot that the New Right has now gone so far anti-interventionalism that we are supposed to ignore China's ambition. I'm assuming this makes plenty of sense to anyone who has talked themselves into cheering for Putin.

Listen, I'm not advocating that we invade China or anything, but applying only the most modest common sense suggests that China benefits the most from cutting off gas to Russia. Put very simply, it's more energy for them and less energy for one of their last few remaining economic adversaries (Germany being a net exporter of valuable goods until recently).

If you've got something more than a throwaway line, feel free to share it with the class.

China is currently getting all the gas and oil it wants from Russia, Iran and Venezuela.

Would they take more, of course.

China's benefit is to sit back and watch the west suicide itself.

There is no reason for China to go active.

In fact China will only allow this shit to go so far.

We destroy the west to the point Walmart and fat Americans start to lose weight than their economy collapses.

China is currently getting all the gas and oil it wants from Russia, Iran and Venezuela.

Would they take more, of course.

China's benefit is to sit back and watch the west suicide itself.

There is no reason for China to go active.

In fact China will only allow this shit to go so far.

We destroy the west to the point Walmart and fat Americans start to lose weight than their economy collapses.

Why just sit back when they can make a bunch of money along the way.

China Is Rerouting U.S. Liquefied Natural Gas to Europe at a Big Profit​

''WSJ reports that just 19 LNG vessels from the U.S. docked in China in the first eight months of the year, a far cry from 133 recorded for last year’s comparable period. China’s key buyers are located in Europe, Japan and South Korea.''

All just a big charade, every LNG or Oil cargo that supposedly replaces Russian gas is just shipped from somewhere else where they bought cheaper Russian gas or oil and shipped it or an alternative sourced product to Europe

2022-10-03_ogt3qcj5yz.jpg

Why just sit back when they can make a bunch of money along the way.

China Is Rerouting U.S. Liquefied Natural Gas to Europe at a Big Profit​

''WSJ reports that just 19 LNG vessels from the U.S. docked in China in the first eight months of the year, a far cry from 133 recorded for last year’s comparable period. China’s key buyers are located in Europe, Japan and South Korea.''

All just a big charade, every LNG or Oil cargo that supposedly replaces Russian gas is just shipped from somewhere else where they bought cheaper Russian gas or oil and shipped it or an alternative sourced product to Europe

2022-10-03_ogt3qcj5yz.jpg
Commies love to Capitslize……

Power of Siberia pipeline. From Russia, through Mongolia into China. Along a route the US Navy cant touch. They are in talks of building a second. China are also working on a deal for lines out of Turkmenistan. Pushing Rus energy out of Europe, definitely pushes Chi/Rus closer.

The USA and NATO using the European Gas market as a weapon, is not working!!!

Maybe China will create a company that will buy Nordstream from the Russian's. Then if it gets hit, it will be an attack on China.
China can claim they are buying the gas from Russia and transporting to Europe through the pipeline (more effiecient that ships :) ) Russia's end around game problem solved. LOL. Sounds crazy, but weird stuff happens.

• Sad
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Maybe China will create a company that will buy Nordstream from the Russian's. Then if it gets hit, it will be an attack on China.
China can claim they are buying the gas from Russia and transporting to Europe through the pipeline (more effiecient that ships :) ) Russia's end around game problem solved. LOL. Sounds crazy, but weird stuff happens.
Something NorthStream was always at ods ,EU regulations were against gas providers owning the infrastructure, as its counter to free market if the infrastructure is only available to one gas supplier . But these days 'free market' is nearly extinct with all the regulation and redistribution going on.

That actually wouldn't be a surprise if it happened. Someone buying it at firesale price and hooking Germany back on.

Cold reality.

And the reason for the killing we did? Oil, laundering money, the MIC and regime change were legit reasons? Good to know.

Kinda funny that many atrocities happen across the globe but we turn a blind eye on some and others get the full attention.
Winners write the history books.

If it’s it’s happening anyway as we all know it will, I’d rather be on the winning side.

So for those who have not followed history, there has always been a controversy over the 'missing' last panel of the Bayeaux Tapestry... As the ending of the Norman Invasion was never fully explained.

Recently, the missing section has been found, hidden for almost 800 years in a church attic in Rouen.

It may shed some real light on things.

rug.jpg

This came from an agency buddy of mine... so it has to be true...

Sirhr

So for those who have not followed history, there has always been a controversy over the 'missing' last panel of the Bayeaux Tapestry... As the ending of the Norman Invasion was never fully explained.

Recently, the missing section has been found, hidden for almost 800 years in a church attic in Rouen.

It may shed some real light on things.

View attachment 7972051

This came from an agency buddy of mine... so it has to be true...

Sirhr
1665173833300.jpeg

Like flagging a Kuwaiti tankers with red, white and blue

Is probably not a coincidence although in the past we have seen scrap metal thieves steal hight voltage cables for Rail while under power

Brits nudged us into WW2 with the "secret map" they concocted and fed to FDR. Googly it if not familiar. Nordstream could be another one, although I can't see us not knowing, if not complicit

Sweden not releasing any Nordstream damage details is damning. If they had a smidge of evidence it was Ivan it would be the lead story everywhere.

Something is rotten near Denmark

Brits nudged us into WW2 with the "secret map" they concocted and fed to FDR. Googly it if not familiar. Nordstream could be another one, although I can't see us not knowing, if not complicit

Sweden not releasing any Nordstream damage details is damning. If they had a smidge of evidence it was Ivan it would be the lead story everywhere.

If you think a map that we may or may not be real (that is still up for debate) was the reason for getting involved in the European theatre I have a bridge to sell you.

Edit…auto correct

The Baltic Pipe line started after Nordstream 1 & 2 were sabotaged

Reactions: Cardboard55

You sure you are not talking about Wilson, WW1 and the Zimmerman Telegram with the 'map' of giving the Southwest back to Mexico?

Cheers,

Sirhr

How many foreign agents/influencers do you think are on this forum?

Lol.

How many do you think are in this thread.

🧐

I don't think this is the actual pipeline. The pipeline is suppose to have a casing of concrete around it, and I don't see any concrete. All I see is a pipline that looks partially clean cut, with some jagged shit that looks like it was blasted, and no sign of concrete. I'm no expert, but it seems a little sus to me. If they're going to release footage, why only a short little segment of footage? Why not a comprehensive view of the damage? That's why i'm kinda waiving the BS flag.

Branden

I don't think this is the actual pipeline. The pipeline is suppose to have a casing of concrete around it, and I don't see any concrete. All I see is a pipline that looks partially clean cut, with some jagged shit that looks like it was blasted, and no sign of concrete. I'm no expert, but it seems a little sus to me. If they're going to release footage, why only a short little segment of footage? Why not a comprehensive view of the damage? That's why i'm kinda waiving the BS flag.

Branden

1666709015798.jpeg
68CDE522-7B9F-4DCC-B89D-9A948F756509.jpeg

Looks about right too me, broken up concrete in red box.

I’ve seen a longer version of that video it, its looks right. The exploded section has been removed and clean cut off whats left. There’s no more evidence on the seafloor

Branden

I agree on the bs. That's cut too smooth and clean. Maybe a "chemical cutter?" But the absence of cement would be pretty normal i would think if it suffered an external explosive blast. However I am far from having any real knowledge of the effects of modern explosives.

I agree on the bs. That's cut too smooth and clean. Maybe a "chemical cutter?" But the absence of cement would be pretty normal i would think if it suffered an external explosive blast. However I am far from having any real knowledge of the effects of modern explosives.
You must be one of the people who has me on ignore

It looks like a clean cut because it was cut because the section that was exploded has been removed.

Construction of the pipeline

Laying pipe (so to speak)

Whoever blew that pipe knew exactly where 5o place the shaped charges. Only a few have that expertise. Either industry professionals, elite military or a consortium of both.

View attachment 7983600View attachment 7983602

I’ve seen a longer version of that video it, its looks right. The exploded section has been removed and clean cut off whats left. There’s no more evidence on the seafloor

Steel pipe cut with shaped charge:

One could imagine a different surface characteristic of the edge finish with a pressurized pipe full of methane.

I really doubt someone tried to clean up the edges of the pipe while it was spewing its contents. Also hard to get a cutter around all 360° of a pipe laying on the seafloor.

Crap. I'm on yet another list for googling shaped charge :/

Reactions: mtrmn
Steel pipe cut with shaped charge:

One could imagine a different surface characteristic of the edge finish with a pressurized pipe full of methane.

I really doubt someone tried to clean up the edges of the pipe while it was spewing its contents. Also hard to get a cutter around all 360° of a pipe laying on the seafloor.

Crap. I'm on yet another list for googling shaped charge :/
The cut that video shows is not a result of the initial explosion. That cut was done by the people who removed the damaged section.

There is literally 50m of pipeline completely missing.

The sabotaged section has been removed

Edit- the video evidence you are analyzing, had zero to do with the initial action. It was taken post investigation/salvage.
1666718711000.png

Last edited:
View attachment 7983600View attachment 7983602

Fair 'nuff, I thought that was more sediment buildup rather than concrete. Makes sense that the concrete would be blown back further than the pipe...especially if it were a shaped charge designed more for cutting than blasting a big hole. Maybe there's more plausibility to the video than I initially give it. If you happen to know where to find the longer video, please share that link if you don't mind.

Branden

The cut that video shows is not a result of the initial explosion. That cut was done by the people who removed the damaged section.

There is literally 50m of pipeline completely missing.

The sabotaged section has been removed

Edit- the video evidence you are analyzing, had zero to do with the initial action. It was taken post investigation/salvage.
View attachment 7983703

Makes sense, although now the question is why is Sweden hiding the damaged part? Looks like the newest NATO members are being obedient stooges instead of the pseudo-neutral higher standards intelligentsia they professed to be.

Worst cover-up ever

Reactions: Emerson0311
Fair 'nuff, I thought that was more sediment buildup rather than concrete. Makes sense that the concrete would be blown back further than the pipe...especially if it were a shaped charge designed more for cutting than blasting a big hole. Maybe there's more plausibility to the video than I initially give it. If you happen to know where to find the longer video, please share that link if you don't mind.

Branden
I wish I had saved it to my hard drive. The place I found it has since removed it.
52F2D181-28A2-43CC-8232-6FCE4B2EFED5.png

What you are seeing is a seem from when it was constructed.
7EBD6A56-421B-4FE0-8227-BAA38123AF14.jpeg
They use the machine to beveled the pipe then weld it.
02738B6F-D9D1-41BA-A6B8-EB2C372FCAEA.png
1CE0CCA6-2D8D-406E-BE7C-618756E8F5C3.png
06748631-581F-465D-85DA-EC1082C14E8D.png

The cleaned beveled section is wrapped in a non-corrosive material that’s why it’s still shiny because it’s been protected since it was prepped for welding. They likely cut it here because there is no concrete in this area, ie easier to cut.

I wish I had saved it to my hard drive. The place I found it has since removed it.
View attachment 7983732
What you are seeing is a seem from when it was constructed. View attachment 7983731They use the machine to beveled the pipe then weld it.View attachment 7983737View attachment 7983738View attachment 7983734

The cleaned beveled section is wrapped in a non-corrosive material that’s why it’s still shiny because it’s been protected since it was prepped for welding. They likely cut it here because there is no concrete in this area, ie easier to cut.

Yep

Although I'd bet they cut it with shaped charge. Nobody is gonna try to cut a pipe under pressure.

Yep

Although I'd bet they cut it with shaped charge. Nobody is gonna try to cut a pipe under pressure.
We are talking of two different things, first was a demolition job to blow the pipelines up , second was 'federales' cutting away 'damaged' sections of the pipeline to investigate and/or prevent anyone else from investigating it .

DIY camera footage made for a local news station was showing the state of the pipeline sections after 'authorities' cut and transported away 50m of pipeline and any remains from the explosions.

We are talking of two different things, first was a demolition job to blow the pipelines up , second was 'federales' cutting away 'damaged' sections of the pipeline to investigate and/or prevent anyone else from investigating it .

DIY camera footage made for a local news station was showing the state of the pipeline sections after 'authorities' cut and transported away 50m of pipeline and any remains from the explosions.

Gotcha. Thank you 🙂

You sure you are not talking about Wilson, WW1 and the Zimmerman Telegram with the 'map' of giving the Southwest back to Mexico?

Cheers,

Sirhr

Well darn, I thought he was talking about Santa Ana secretly paying Stephen F Austin to move to Texas in order to start the Mexican War??

• Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Well darn, I thought he was talking about Santa Ana secretly paying Stephen F Austin to move to Texas in order to start the Mexican War??
I thought Austin was moving there to start an Indie-rock scene, a gay movement and 6-th street Prostitution along with Trans-gender schools, a BLM park and a George Floyd Memorial.

Or maybe I am wrong and he is spinning in his grave?

Sirhr