• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is there a cheek riser that fits Rogers Super-Stock ?????

DubfromGA

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2020
Howdy folks.

Recently bought an AR-10 equipped with the Rogers Super-Stoc.

My plans are to scope it and am wanting to add a cheek riser.

Have you used anything or seen anything that you'd recommend ???

Didn't know if there was anything on the market that would work well.

It may be a big ask for such a product.

I'm also getting mighty close to replacing this stock and going with something like a Magpul PRS or similar. If I'd gotten in on the order early enough I would have tried to get it equipped with such during the build.....It was too far along for that to occur, though.

I love my Super-Stocs, but agree they need a cheek riser for good scope work. I’m eagerly awaiting anyone with a good suggestion.

Reactions: DubfromGA
There is another member here, who has posted some sweet rigs, that he equipped with the Rogers. Wish I could remember who. Many folders in the mix of their photos, maybe it was in a thread about the LAW that I saw them 🤷‍♂️ not a big help, I know. Maybe it will come to me, or they'll spot your thread. Good luck, nice rig

Edited to correct spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: DubfromGA
Do you plan to use the charging handle? Because that presents a problem with a cheek riser. Most ARs don't have cheek risers for a reason.

For wall hanger guns anyway. If you're actually going to shoot it, you might want to consider that detail.

Any solution that I go with will accommodate full function of all weapon controls.

I'm going to mount the optic and try it out with current stock and see how it runs and go from there.

Gun will be shot....and shot often. I didn't buy it to leave in a safe. I'm okay on reloading components....for a while, at least. My main concern are my local ranges closing down.

I love my Super-Stocs, but agree they need a cheek riser for good scope work. I’m eagerly awaiting anyone with a good suggestion.

I'll keep this thread updated as things move along with this project.

There is another member here, who has posted some sweet rigs, that he equipped with the Rogers. Wish I could remember who. Many folders in the mix of their photos, maybe it was in a thread about the LAW that I saw them 🤷‍♂️ not a big help, I know. Maybe it will come to me, or they'll spot your thread. Good luck, nice rig

Edited to correct spelling

Cool. I'll poke around and see if I can find it.

Thanks.

Reactions: AMGtuned