• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is this guy legit? 300 kills during Vietnam!! Come on man

This guy is possibly fabricating.

Last edited:
Lol
Anthony Luciano-Raimondi I believe is what he calls himself?
Because he says hes Lucky Luciano's nephew or cousin or some BS?

Oh and he was in on the hit that took out the pope too. No kidding(so he says...)

Seems legit 🤷‍♂️

Gianni Russo's stories are so much better and funnier

And Russo actually really did shoot a sicario in self defense that Pablo Escobar sent to kill him. That much is confirmed.
But as far as him smashing Marilyn Monroe..?
Skeptical hippo eyes :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: BCP
The guys who talk the most, typically did the least. I’m excluding Medal of Honor recipients and ex special operations that wrote books.

it's good to have dreams and goals but when fantasy becomes your new reality it's past time to seek help .

Reactions: 6/250/40
LoL, Vietnam era Marines got "Special Forces" tats for sniper kills, who knew:

At the local gun show here we had one of Carlos Hathcocks best buddies. He was a 400 pound idiot in a bright red USMC jacket and every gun show he carried a CAI import marked, 100% repro Mosin sniper with him that Carlos had sold him personally a few years after he died. Every table he stopped at the fat fuck would use it for a crutch with the muzzle grinding into the concrete just like Carlos had shown him to do back in 'Nam.

I'm betting horseshit and it is not worth wasting the time to watch.

Needs to be vetted, but he sure can tell a story

Best USMC Sniper
Chuck Mawhinney
Oregon's own
Born and raised in Lakeview
Welcome_Sign,_Lakeview,_Oregon,_2014.jpeg

In places I used to work, we would encounter fellows who made all kinds of claims that we quietly let slip by. This one guy claimed to have raced cars for 20 years. Spenty so many years as a Green Beret. Then, as a Navy SEAL. (Read that again.) And then also in our trade with a big license that we never got to see. In reality, I think the only medal he could be awarded was whatever medal they give for being a fabricating fascile container of feces. We used to call him the 120 year old. To do everything he said he did for as long as he said that did, he would have to be 120 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: Foul Mike
lets see. I suspect that I killed at least three hundred of those little “piss” ants, several of the almost foot long, highly venomous centipedes, and everything else is, you can feel free to guess. I seemed to miss out on the leeches, but as my Friend, fellow team member and fellow North Louisiana resident always said,

”This is a funny country; the rats and cockroaches are big, and the people are small.”

The rats were rather large. Very Large.

Oh, the ”piss” ants? Half the size of an adult Fire Ant, and had a bite that was far worse. Those little bastards would leave a welt on you that would make a red wasp proud.

• Haha
lets see. I suspect that I killed at least three hundred of those little “piss” ants, several of the almost foot long, highly venomous centipedes, and everything else is, you can feel free to guess. I seemed to miss out on the leeches, but as my Friend, fellow team member and fellow North Louisiana resident always said,

”This is a funny country; the rats and cockroaches are big, and the people are small.”

The rats were rather large. Very Large.

Oh, the ”piss” ants? Half the size of an adult Fire Ant, and had a bite that was far worse. Those little bastards would leave a welt on you that would make a red wasp proud.
Somehow reminds me of the episode of MASH where Frank Burns got himself a Purple Heart for a shell fragment injury to his eye.

And Hawkeye pointed out that it was an egg shell… and he got it while inspecting the mess hall.

Sounds about right…

Reactions: BScore and Maxwell
Somehow reminds me of the episode of MASH where Frank Burns got himself a Purple Heart for a shell fragment injury to his eye.

And Hawkeye pointed out that it was an egg shell… and he got it while inspecting the mess hall.

Sounds about right…
There was a story, that back in the rear (Chu Lai) a cook got an egg shell fragment in his eye and went to the 312th Evac Hospital. They got the shell fragment out and a few weeks later, he received a Purple Heart. The Citation read, Shell Fragment in Eye. Cook never put in for it, just one of those typical snafus. As the story goes, he turned it back in. Honest Man.

Don't know if this is a true story or not, but it occurred before the advent of the television show MASH.

Our little hill was hardly a mash comedy, though we did occasionally find time to have a laugh.

Guy has every red flag for being a dbag possible...right down to the big unlit prop cigar.

Benches 225, bow kills everything these days, and owns a concrete bidness?

Sounds about right…
I remember that episode, too.

I was there, among other things our team was assigned, I was able to travel through out I-Corp. If you really want to see what Vietnam was like for most of the troops, watch “Good Morning Vietnam” or the Vietnam portions of “Forest Gump.” The most realistic scenery is any movie that was filmed in Thailand or the Philippines. Most of the rest of what is supposed to portrait Vietnam is pure bullshit, anti-war crap.

These days lots of folks lay claim, take credit. Even these days more people lay claim to be veterans than ever served in country. I remember the days when being a Vietnam Veteran was kept a closely guarded personal secret, something we did not want anyone to know.

Want to know who was really in deep shit, look at the fellow who is not talking.

If a fellow does not have a DD214 or makes claims that are not on same, he‘s pure bullshit, or worse.

Last edited: