• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is this nessesary?

Hey fellows, I got some food for your brains while you set here and read the Hide... Check this out!!! I don't know if any of you listen to alternative media, but John B. Wells is the man! You can listen to him free while your typing or reading on the Hide at You Tube. Look up "Freedom Radio" and scroll down to CTM Recent... These are his shows for the last two days for free! I bet it will cause some very interesting conversations on the Hide if you listen while you browse. But, I bet the bank you will here something and have to lay back in the chair for a bit, before resuming your Hide experience... Just listen, if not for in the name of the Shooting Gods!!! Lol!!

I ask ya'll to listen because I have so much to say but not good at saying it and typing like you all... This guy and the Hagmann & Hagmann show is spot on with everything the media doesn't report. If you will listen to "Caravan to Midnight" and the "Hagmann & Hagmann" show while your on the Hide everyday, these Threads will multiply times 10!!! But, remember, don't let one show topic cause you to cast judgment so fast.. Everything ya'll are talking about, I found out just by listening to these shows sents January..

Oh, the shows on the FX Channel that was mentioned the other day.. That, Common Valor show with the active duty seals in it.. FX Channel, I type and listening to You Tube and watch TV at the same time!!!!!! Drink "Rock Star!!!!!"

Apparently they are necessary, now they have a case to get more....

Attachments

• BsJVHn2CQAENsNs.jpg
    BsJVHn2CQAENsNs.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 24
  • HT_Texas_shooting_KTRK_bc3_140709_16x9_992.jpg
    HT_Texas_shooting_KTRK_bc3_140709_16x9_992.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 20
So you are suggesting maybe the cops should have violated his rights and shot him on scene?

Something like that, though I think it could have been arranged so as not to have violated any rights.

"Stop or Ill shoot."

"Sir, I told him to stop or Id shoot and he didnt stop (quickly enough)."

I mean, for christsake, they gun down unarmed homeless people in NM. and this guy just killed several .....

Trials are expensive.

I see.
It's okay to violate someones right to due process in certain situations.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Not to say you are actually advocating it, but it seems funny that instead of congratulating the officers for maintaining their composure and acting in the professional, legal and ethical manner that they did many folks say "they should have shot the bastard" and MANY of those same folks are the same ones that complain about cops violating their rights.

I see.
It's okay to violate someones right to due process in certain situations.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Not to say you are actually advocating it, but it seems funny that instead of congratulating the officers for maintaining their composure and acting in the professional, legal and ethical manner that they did many folks say "they should have shot the bastard" and MANY of those same folks are the same ones that complain about cops violating their rights.

I understand. I was largely being facetious, and laughing at the need for the MRAPs.

I suppose in an absolute sense they should always attempt to avoid killing. But had they just wasted this guy it would have been understandable...he had just killed how many folks and was armed, whereas the guy in NM. posed no realistic threat to anyone except possibly himself.

There is a huge difference between shooting old ladies delivering mail or a teenager with a Wiimote and shooting a person that is causing a threat or just killed a bunch of people.

Yes, but most here won't see my POV regardless of how legitimate it is. I'm sure I'll be called bias and I support militarization of the police force. I'll just leave my opinion, that yes, I think its reasonable and necessary if used for the correct purposes.

I couldn't agree more. My father is a SWAT officer and his team recently got an armored vehicle. It has made his job so much safer. Plus I'm tired of people trashing cops and the gear they use. If you have done nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about so why does it matter what gear they use. They put their life on the line every day to keep us safe and you really want to complain about their gear. Why don't you tell the families of all those who have fallen in the line of duty that you don't think they should have the tools to protect themselves when they are protections you. Sorry for the rant it just pisses me off

If you have done nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about
Some naive bullshit right there. I'm glad your dad is safe and all, and I'm sure that's why he took the SWAT job... to be safe, ... but you don't have a goddamn clue what world you're living in. This is typical of today's youth though... so I'm not sure if I blame you or your father.

Those of us doing nothing wrong have the MOST to worry about. That's kinda the whole point.

I couldn't agree more. My father is a SWAT officer and his team recently got an armored vehicle. It has made his job so much safer. Plus I'm tired of people trashing cops and the gear they use. If you have done nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about so why does it matter what gear they use. They put their life on the line every day to keep us safe and you really want to complain about their gear. Why don't you tell the families of all those who have fallen in the line of duty that you don't think they should have the tools to protect themselves when they are protections you. Sorry for the rant it just pisses me off

I don't think there is anything wrong with smoking pot, owning automatic firearms, collecting rainwater and spanking my children, but those are all criminal offenses these days. Plenty of wrong things are illegal and plenty of things that are illegal are not wrong.

Some naive bullshit right there. I'm glad your dad is safe and all, and I'm sure that's why he took the SWAT job... to be safe, ... but you don't have a goddamn clue what world you're living in. This is typical of today's youth though... so I'm not sure if I blame you or your father.

Those of us doing nothing wrong have the MOST to worry about. That's kinda the whole point.

Well said.

If you aren't doing anything wrong, don't worry. The bar gets lowered and right gets turned into wrong. In general, what we need is consistent enforcement of what we already have, not an applied thought process preaching that "more is better, so let's legislate more great sounding rules."

When the torturer comes the innocent man should be far more afraid than the guilty because he has nothing to confess too.

I don't think there is anything wrong with smoking pot, owning automatic firearms, collecting rainwater and spanking my children, but those are all criminal offenses these days. Plenty of wrong things are illegal and plenty of things that are illegal are not wrong.

Well said.

If you aren't doing anything wrong, don't worry. The bar gets lowered and right gets turned into wrong. In general, what we need is consistent enforcement of what we already have, not an applied thought process preaching that "more is better, so let's legislate more great sounding rules."

When the torturer comes the innocent man should be far more afraid than the guilty because he has nothing to confess too.

So tell me how it's made him safer? I submit to you tactics will keep him safer than any perceived notion about riding in a larger target. Do you know how easy it is to fry one of those POS w/o infantry support, and don't come back with LE protection, cause they won't even be a speed bump.
You can have all the gear in the world but w/o tactics it's all for not. They do look cool, but remember the whole team is inside, with limited exits. They are not RPG/LAW proof or DU 50bmg for that matter.
Everything looks great to the fans, but when you start pealing back the layers of hype the truth is very plain to see. Me, I'd rather arrive via a Pinto myself, because one day an enterprising gang will toast a whole team in they're ride, upon their arrival.
I wish your father well, but a lesson for you,...never fall into thinking gear alone will keep you safe, as some gear is a magnet for retaliation on a grander scale. Intimidation/perception only works on the uneducated or weak.

All the above.

I figure if you've got it cornered or blocked in, a couple 55 gallon barrels of high test gasoline should put a serious hurt on an MRAP. Theoretically. I sure wouldnt want to be in one with 'limited exits'.

Yes it would be so much better for all if we just send them in naked. But then again you guys will just fear him even more if you find his cock bigger than yours.

Orkan you must live in a much different world than I do. You won't even open your front door to a girl scout selling cookies without a pistol in your hand. So I guess I can see why you fear the police so much.

Yes it would be so much better for all if we just send them in naked. But then again you guys will just fear him even more if you find his cock bigger than yours.

Orkan you must live in a much different world than I do. You won't even open your front door to a girl scout selling cookies without a pistol in your hand. So I guess I can see why you fear the police so much.

Bro...you live in the same world, you just don't know it.

Fear the police? I love how you liberal types like to replace what we actually say, with what you want others to THINK we said.

As for the girl scout... if she's following protocol, she'll be just fine. I don't need to answer with a "pistol" in my hand, as there is one on my hip every minute that I'm awake. I suppose that being prepared to protect one's own life isn't practical in YOUR WORLD huh?

Funny thing... when teaching defensive handgun classes I never have to explain the "need" for protection to those that have been victimized. Those that haven't, often take some convincing that their life has value. It's fucking bizarre.

Last edited:
Why do you think liberals fear the police? With the comments I see here from the gang in blue I am beginning to fear the police state myself. I am a true liberal (libertarian). The actions that have been publicized in the past five or ten years are telling of what cops are doing, with camera phones and youtube the situation is becoming clear to a lot of people. The Blue wall of silence mentality is doing damage to the mission that the police profess. Time to clean up your ranks and get out of the door kicking mode or a lot more unnecessary death will be the result, on both sides of said door.

Fear the police? I love how you liberal types like to replace what we actually say, with what you want others to THINK we said.

As for the girl scout... if she's following protocol, she'll be just fine. I don't need to answer with a "pistol" in my hand, as there is one on my hip every minute that I'm awake. I suppose that being prepared to protect one's own life isn't practical in YOUR WORLD huh?

Funny thing... when teaching defensive handgun classes I never have to explain the "need" for protection to those that have been victimized. Those that haven't, often take some convincing that their life has value. It's fucking bizarre.

Last edited:

just painful to read this. you gotta pull your head out of the sand dude.

All the above.

I figure if you've got it cornered or blocked in, a couple 55 gallon barrels of high test gasoline should put a serious hurt on an MRAP. Theoretically. I sure wouldnt want to be in one with 'limited exits'.

One of my favorite things about my driveway is the chokepoints. How well will an mrap cross a pile of trees? All I have to do is disable the last vehicle in the convoy and then its a free for all. So much useful info on YouTube these days.

There is a huge difference between shooting old ladies delivering mail or a teenager with a Wiimote and shooting a person that is causing a threat or just killed a bunch of people.

The only difference is that the Houston area cops maintained their professionalism and arrested an ALLEGED perpetrator.
Just because someone is causing a threat or just killed a bunch of people does not mean that person no longer has rights, that person still has a right to due process.
Once it turned into a standoff, he was no longer an active threat, therefore, deadly force was no longer authorized.

You are making my point for me.
It's okay with you to violate someones rights, if what they are doing offends YOU.

Just because someone is causing a threat or just killed a bunch of people does not mean that person no longer has rights, that person still has a right to due process.
Once it turned into a standoff, he was no longer an active threat, therefore, deadly force was no longer authorized.

Your 100% correct her, of course. I just kind of hate seeing my tax dollars pay for a lengthy expensive trial and 50 years of imprisonment when $00.40 would have solved the problem.

The only difference is that the Houston area cops maintained their professionalism and arrested an ALLEGED perpetrator.

You are making my point for me.
It's okay with you to violate someones rights, if what they are doing offends YOU.

I guess I am an asshole for finding the slaughter of innocents offensive.

No, you're an asshole because you expect and encourage the police to violate someones constitutional rights when it suits you.

Its so nice of you to worry about a mass murderers rights. If only your brothers in blue cared about other people's rights as much as you apparently do.

Your 100% correct her, of course. I just kind of hate seeing my tax dollars pay for a lengthy expensive trial and 50 years of imprisonment when $00.40 would have solved the problem.

Not to worry, this is Texas. We have an express lane for lethal injection.

Last edited:
NSA Whistleblower Speaks: "The Ultimate Goal is Total Population Control" | Zero Hedge

LE are being used as pawns. MRAPs are intended to create friction. The global finanancial system is a house of cards and the current market is best represented by the events surrounding CYNK. Things are gonna get sporty.

Interesting video. I read that when the NSA facility is completed it will have the capacity to input, sort, assign, and store, every bit of info in the US and and at the present time use only about 10% of its capability.

Those of us who have any insight see whats coming in the financial world. Its just a question of trying to get prepared for the next crash when the 1/100,000 of 1% make their next move. Then , it becomes, THEM, their henchmen (named above) and the rest of the slaves. Sporty me ass, its going to be outright chaos.

Valkyrie type operations happen often yet are rarely lighted. The Luis Chama approach, works just as well and are much quicker,...

Got Bio Metrics?

The war inside the war in Afghanistan « Jon Rappoport's Blog

https://publicintelligence.net/call-afghan-biometrics/

Those mandatory 'no refusal' blood draws for DUIIs - yeah, those....

Uncle Sams Misguided Children ? DUI NO Refusal Weekends: States Circumventing Supreme Court Rulings

In review: pawns, intentional friction, control, collapse, sporty.