• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It’s For Your Safety🙄

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    Katrina… NYC stop & frisk… Round up the usual suspects… It’s for your safety…

IIRC there was an incident a few years ago in Indiana(?) where the police put up a barricade, had everyone get out of their cars, handcuffed them and had them sit on the curb while their vehicles were searched for something that could identify one of them as a suspect in a shooting.

Now this.

Arrogant assholes is too polite a term to apply to these jackboots.

1) I'm all for 2A.
    2) The hospital is private property.
    3) IF the property owner's called the police and asked for them to do searches.......then your issue is with the property owners.
    4) Yes, the local laws allow for carry BUT that doesn't overwrite the property owners rights.

Yea....it's not the police raging with body armor, trying to find a weapon on an innocent civilian.

I'll need to check my local area but this kind of thing is currently in place at a local area hospital where I stay. While they use a security service, it's still a stop-n-frisk for weapons as they stated it's to protect the ER staff.

Reactions: Balor
    The Wake county sheriff dept. has a long history of being anti 2A. ....not sure on Raleigh PD. Sheriff dept. recently lost a court case pertaining to intentionally holding up CCW permits. It only works for them because most of Wake county are either liberal, not native North Carolinians or both. That area (and Charlotte, Asheville, Chapel Hill, etc) is nothing like the rest of the state. It seems that some police leadership thinks they can do any knee jerk thing they want to if there is an emergency. We are an hour drive from Raleigh and our sheriff in the same situation would advise people to arm and be on the look out.......strikingly different than that annexed aprt of our state known as Wake county

Reactions: MtnCreek
    1) I'm all for 2A.
    3) IF the property owner's called the police and asked for them to do searches.......then your issue is with the property owners.
    4) Yes, the local laws allow for carry BUT that doesn't overwrite the property owners rights.

Yea....it's not the police raging with body armor, trying to find a weapon on an innocent civilian.

I'll need to check my local area but this kind of thing is currently in place at a local area hospital where I stay. While they use a security service, it's still a stop-n-frisk for weapons as they stated it's to protect the ER staff.
    What happens to you when you see the "stop and frisk" station before you enter the area . . . and you decide to turn around and go the other direction?

Think a "DUI check point" on the road.

1) I'm all for 2A.

It was proven two years ago that property owners do not have “rights” and neither does anyone else. People’s “rights” were violated in their place of business as well as their homes. We only have privileges allowed by the state and they can take them away at will using their monopoly and willingness to use violence handed out by their police that serve them for your safety.

Reactions: gigamortis
    What happens to you when you see the "stop and frisk" station before you enter the area . . . and you decide to turn around and go the other direction?

I would expect a cop to PROBABLY follow me to figure out whats going on in either circumstance. Then its up to me how to respond... I could be
    A.)a complete asshole and evade and likely get in a bad spot with the cop(whether I am right or wrong) and end up getting arrested and going to court and spending thousands of dollars to prove my innocence and how the cops were violating my rights... and again, probably in the right there, but I am still going to be out thousands of dollars just for being a dick head...

or

B.)I could, when queried, say "I am legally carrying a firearm here is my CWL, I am legally allowed to bring my firearm into the hospital, I understand right now there are possible extraordinary circumstances(legal or not, not the argument to have with a cop) and I was going to be denied access because of my legally possessed firearm so I am going back to my vehicle to secure it so I might enter the hospital and conduct my business there." Then the cop has a decision to make and I think MOST cops dont want to have any more of an interaction than that. "ok, thanks for informing, please secure your firearm, come on back and we will let you in the hospital"....

I actually would have walked right up to them with my legally carried gun and informed them of said fact and gone from there. I wouldnt have personally turned around, but thats me. Ive gone to a place that was legal to carry into(I had carried there before multiple times), I was carrying, there were 2 cops(off duty I believe, but still in uniform, not sure how thats legal, but whatever) working the entrance and frisking people. Private business and all that. I informed them I was legally carrying and did they want to see my CWL. They both said "no, but the business owner doesnt want firearms inside tonight due to this event such and such, but feel free to go back to your vehicle and secure your firearm, or you can leave"... They were both nice and professional about it, no threats, no guns drawn, no handcuffs, etc... But this was also in Texas in a non liberal area so the cops are "generally" pretty use to shit like that.

Reactions: HeavyAssault

DUI check points last I knew are more often (if not required) put out on public notice before they are in use. So check your local state laws and policies. Just cause you don't know or "didn't hear about it" doesn't mean it wasn't made public notice.

It was proven two years ago that property owners do not have “rights” and neither does anyone else. People’s “rights” were violated in their place of business as well as their homes. We only have privileges allowed by the state and they can take them away at will using their monopoly and willingness to use violence handed out by their police that serve them for your safety.

So where is that information found?? Cause sharing is caring.

But we all know they would never do that again........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    Since I'm not even sure of the point with your previous post you are trying to make.....yea....I'm serious.
    How many private businesses were forced closed with many never to reopen during the fake covid pandemic? How many businesses were coerced by LEO to mandate masks in their place of business or face fines/jail. How many people were fined/harassed in some areas for having too many people in their homes? What about their private property rights?

Property rights only applies to those that the gov’t sees as beneficial to their narrative and agenda. You brought up property rights and I explained why its a myth which is the point of my posts. Any “Rights” while under the rule of gov’t is a myth. People only have privileges allowed by gov’ts standing army. LEO don’t work on behalf of the public’s interests. Just the opposite.

Oh....I see what you did there. You went from "property owners" to "private businesses", then jumped into COVID actions.

Never mind. I thought we were taking about police, Constitutional rights, and private property. I missed wrapping all that into the COVID era.

Oh....I see what you did there. You went from "property owners" to "private businesses", then jumped into COVID actions.

Never mind. I thought we were taking about police, Constitutional rights, and private property. I missed wrapping all that into the COVID era.
    How could you miss that? This was/is the time that PROVES without a doubt men and women across the globe have no “rights” and are RULED by evil gov’ts controlled by evil men with agendas carried out by others that will do anything for a paycheck derived from the theft of the working class. This was the point in time where I was forced to despise anyone that works a gov’t job as they empower pure fucking evil. All gov’t institutions at any level are interconnected. It takes a hollow man to work for murderers. Gov’t sector employees all do.

Now back to your video.....

I actually would have walked right up to them with my legally carried gun and informed them of said fact and gone from there. I wouldnt have personally turned around, but thats me. Ive gone to a place that was legal to carry into(I had carried there before multiple times), I was carrying, there were 2 cops(off duty I believe, but still in uniform, not sure how thats legal, but whatever) working the entrance and frisking people. Private business and all that. I informed them I was legally carrying and did they want to see my CWL. They both said "no, but the business owner doesnt want firearms inside tonight due to this event such and such, but feel free to go back to your vehicle and secure your firearm, or you can leave"... They were both nice and professional about it, no threats, no guns drawn, no handcuffs, etc... But this was also in Texas in a non liberal area so the cops are "generally" pretty use to shit like that.

This may work in some places .
    In others it will probably end with you being face planted into the ground and handcuffed while you then sit there and watch Barney finger fuck your gun until he shots himself in the leg and then you may be brought up on some bs charges and and or eventually sued for causing the incident by walking up to them with a gun.
    My scenario is just as plausible as yours .

How could you miss that? This was/is the time that PROVES without a doubt men and women across the globe have no “rights” and are RULED by evil gov’ts controlled by evil men with agendas carried out by others that will do anything for a paycheck derived from the theft of the working class. This was the point in time where I was forced to despise anyone that works a gov’t job as they empower pure fucking evil. All gov’t institutions at any level are interconnected. It takes a hollow man to work for murderers.

The OP posted a video about a situation that possibly was an overreach by local LEO to prevent law abiding citizens from carrying weapons.

I suggest another thought process to the situation. Which of course we will never know the "honest truth" to what really happened.

I'm not sure how or why I need to tie in EVERYTHING that has happen over the history of our country into every situation and then apply EVERY possible variable.

I'm sure you pay taxes, I'm sure you follow the laws of this country. SO are you the hollow man??

speaking of rights,property and ownership. aside from the presence of a mortgage,if you have one,you DO NOT "own" your home. the state (meaning the government) does. if you don't pay your yearly rent (property tax) it will eventually be taken away from you by force. the same applies to "imminent domain" which is frequently been used to seize an individuals property. that is often to the profit of the corrupt government's partners in crime benefit.

speaking of rights,property and ownership. aside from the presence of a mortgage,if you have one,you DO NOT "own" your home. the state (meaning the government) does. if you don't pay your yearly rent (property tax) it will eventually be taken away from you by force. the same applies to "imminent domain" which is frequently been used to seize an individuals property. that is often to the profit of the corrupt government's partners in crime benefit.

Yep. Can't disagree in any way. The best part is as long as we abide by the laws we will allow it to continue. Last I thought about it....isn't that why people left the kingdom all those years ago??

The OP posted a video about a situation that possibly was an overreach by local LEO to prevent law abiding citizens from carrying weapons.

I suggest another thought process to the situation. Which of course we will never know the "honest truth" to what really happened.

I'm not sure how or why I need to tie in EVERYTHING that has happen over the history of our country into every situation and then apply EVERY possible variable.

I'm sure you pay taxes, I'm sure you follow the laws of this country. SO are you the hollow man??
    That last gotcha question is such a silly and stupid argument to make. You are comparing men who willingly empower a murderous state that is hellbent on enslaving its population, all for a paycheck of course, to those that pay taxes so not to be imprisoned or murdered by the former group. One day these threats by gov men may not be enough to stop the population from acting. One is free will while the other is a coerced action. Only a fool or a dishonest man would try and convince others into thinking they are remotely the same action. Big gov’t statists (gov sector employees) do it all the time.

That last gotcha question is such a silly and stupid argument to make. You are comparing men who willingly empower a murderous state that is hellbent on enslaving its population, all for a paycheck of course, to those that pay taxes so not to imprisoned or murdered by the former group. One is free will while the other is a coerced action. Only a fool or a liar would try and trick others into thinking they are remotely the same action. Big gov’t statists do it all the time.

So you are being coerced??? Or are you free?? If you are being coerced then it's at the hand of all the people in your state voting to keep you under the thumb of the GOV. Cause your own fellow citizens line up and cast their vote for the policies as needed. At their will are your rights being violated. We are our own worst enemy.

Have you ever given thought to living in Slab City??

Yep. Can't disagree in any way. The best part is as long as we abide by the laws we will allow it to continue. Last I thought about it....isn't that why people left the kingdom all those years ago??
    You are correct here. Disobeying tyrannical laws and disempowering LEO will stop this shit in its tracks. The covid violence/murders didn’t bring people together so I’m not sure anything will.

So you are being coerced??? Or are you free?? If you are being coerced then it's at the hand of all the people in your state voting to keep you under the thumb of the GOV. Cause your own fellow citizens line up and cast their vote for the policies as needed. At their will are your rights being violated. We are our own worst enemy.

Have you ever given thought to living in Slab City??
    Nobody is free. We are ruled and conquered men under the thumb of politicians while looking down the barrels of the guns welded by their police. There is a way out. Just have to convince enough people.

94AADBC1-1D5A-4A28-A4CD-9AFAFB82B432.jpeg

You are correct here. Disobeying tyrannical laws and disempowering LEO will stop this shit in its tracks. The covid violence/murders didn’t bring people together so I’m not sure anything will.

So you are just ranting as an act of 1A....not of any "real" action. Got ya.

Nobody is free. We are ruled and conquered men under the thumb of politicians while looking down the barrels of the guns welded by their police. There is a way out. Just have to convince enough people.

View attachment 7977005

I just went outside....no LEO here. Guess I'm just "free" until they decide I'm not.
    You really haven't convinced me of anything really. You are just barking about the same ol' shit as many many others have in the past.
    So convince me with your plan on "the way out" of this. I'd really like to read this plan. Not some ramblings...a real plan...a plan that IS thought out.

So you are just ranting as an act of 1A....not of any "real" action. Got ya.

I just went outside....no LEO here. Guess I'm just "free" until they decide I'm not.
    You really haven't convinced me of anything really. You are just barking about the same ol' shit as many many others have in the past.
    So convince me with your plan on "the way out" of this. I'd really like to read this plan. Not some ramblings...a real plan...a plan that IS thought out.
    You aren’t free at all but seem to be convinced you are.

I’ve laid out a path forward many times. Too many people still believe in the system used to control them for any path forward. Too many still believe in elections and gov’t as represented around the world. Too many people still think the police are the good guys and that Republicans in office will “fix” things. Too many believe that serving gov’t by fighting unnecessary and damaging foreign wars is honorable and then men that take part should be thanked and respected. Gov’t propaganda is effective and those under its spell are still controlled fully. Breaking this hold is the first step and how to get it done is the hurdle to cross. Only when men understand that centralized gov’t is a tool of oppression used by a few to control many and that the men involved in it’s operation at all levels work against them, could we ever move away from it.

You aren’t free at all but seem to be convinced you are.

I’ve laid out a path forward many times. Too many people still believe in the system used to control them for any path forward. Too many still believe in elections and gov’t as represented around the world. Too many people still think the police are the good guys and that Republicans in office will “fix” things. Too many believe that serving gov’t by fighting unnecessary and damaging foreign wars is honorable and then men that take part should be thanked and respected. Gov’t propaganda is effective and those under its spell are still controlled fully. Breaking this hold is the first step and how to get it done is the hurdle to cross. Only when men understand that centralized gov’t is a tool of oppression used by a few to control many can we move away from it.

I'm only as free as you are then. Since we are in the same boat, why the fight?? Are you testing me??

Well provide a link to your plan, or just post it up again. I want to read it.

“Best” checkpoint I ever saw was a warning that there would be a check for illegal aliens, one mile ahead. However, before the checkpoint was an off ramp, allowing anyone suspected of being where they were not supposed to be (ie, not American Citizens or others who were here legally) to turn around and avoid the checkpoint.

The checkpoint was on the off ramp. (Out of sight of the interstate). :D

I'm only as free as you are then. Since we are in the same boat, why the fight?? Are you testing me??

Well provide a link to your plan, or just post it up again. I want to read it.
    I’m not fighting you by any means. I was just expanding on my thoughts when you didn’t understand or were questioning what I was saying. We are all on the same boat including those that have complete opposite thoughts. The only difference is perspective and you and I probably have more in common then not.

As far as the plan goes, the short version is convincing people to turn their backs on the system as much as possible while protecting those around them. Fuck their fake rules, regulations, laws, fines, courts, police, taxes, fake elections, etc. These are their weaponized control mechanisms that have to be refused.

Those in power only have it because they have a monopoly of violence and have amassed an army of police to control the population at their will and people, me included, legitimize their power by playing along. The covid tyranny is a perfect example of this. This can all be accomplished peacefully unless escalated by them and their police.

Last edited:
    1) I'm all for 2A.

You are quite wrong, just because you are on "private property" does NOT mean they can then give the police license to violate your rights.
    The police are NOT supposed to be the armed thug employees of "private companies" as much as that is how it seems to be in practice.

The stupid idiots that "own" the "Private Property" can ask you to do or allow something, and then tell you to leave if you don't agree, that's the limit of their ability.

Stop thinking that Corporations can run roughshod over your civil liberties or you will soon get to enjoy the police state you fear is coming.

You are quite wrong, just because you are on "private property" does NOT mean they can then give the police license to violate your rights.
    The police are NOT supposed to be the armed thug employees of "private companies" as much as that is how it seems to be in practice.

The stupid idiots that "own" the "Private Property" can ask you to do or allow something, and then tell you to leave if you don't agree, that's the limit of their ability.

Stop thinking that Corporations can run roughshod over your civil liberties or you will soon get to enjoy the police state you fear is coming.

Really now??? I guess you never studied the awesome topic of Trespassing. Add to that some states have clear laws that allow business to effectively ban weapons on their property. I'm sure the business calling the police to enforce that law isn't unusual. Hence the 5-oh show up....you are not only Trespassing but in possession of a "weapon" as banned by the property owner. In the mean time the actions of the police still need to be "within the law"...sure..... if those actions are found not to be lawful you surely can take them to court to reap your rewards.

I can't disagree with you about the police as "armed thugs" of private companies. But if they take it one step further and no on stops them...who's to blame? The property owner can still ask them to depart the area.

"Stupid idiots": Correct. All I can do is ask you to leave when Trespassing with your weapon. Hence your refusal to leave the property when asked becomes criminal, hence I call the 5-oh....you get to ride in the back seat. While it may be a low class misdemeanor to Trespass, you possessing a weapon MIGHT not be a good thing when added into the mix. Cause we all know how cops love to be acting on "Reasonable Suspicion" trying to find "Probable Cause" for an arrest.

You think this all was some sort of Corporation acting in concert with the police to seize weapons?? Okay...sounds somewhat reasonable. Since we really don't know the truth we can all make assumptions as to the actual events that resulted in what was "described" in the news broadcast and narrated by a YouTube channel.

To the video:
    YouTuber: Claims "civil rights" violations....

Reporter States: I asked her if the hospital is on lockdown...She said no (quoting her source)....Then states her source says "We are providing additional security as the permitter is still on lockdown"....(HUH??...guess we got that mixed up)...

YouTuber: Then discusses the whole lawful aspect of NC and carrying weapons in the hospital....then up-plays the "civil rights violations" based upon geography...Then give the idea that the police were limiting people from carrying into the hospital (with NO official references or first-hand witnesses)....He then gas lights even more about the whole 2A aspect....Admits he doesn't even know who was in command for the incident....(WOW good one rookie)....citing some examples of police activities that violated "civil rights"....(which I bet have been addressed or even corrected)....Stop-n-Frisk comments ( were generally incidents that happened on public streets, not inside private properties or private homes)....

YouTuber: "I don't know what to do but rant about it..".... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL: ....."Watching it unfold in front of my eyes..."....(sits there and fires up the camera for his YouTube video is the best he could do)....Cause he needs to get paid from click bait hits....

That guy IS NOT the person to follow for answers to our problems.

I am not going to claim to have the answers and I certainly don't have hate or want to do harm to LE , but we have reached a place where there are some major changes need to be made . The respect my authority no matter what, and the following orders no matter what needs to STOP . How about you respect the citizenry and then maybe I give you the respect you THINK you deserve.
    Personally I don't feel prior military should be allowed to serve in LE . It goes back to the just follow orders and don't ever think for yourself that is the cornerstone of military service .
    There should also be some serious phyc evaluation of officers to get rid of the narcissistic shitbags for starts . Plenty of other reforms as well .

Your swinging a broad brush with the "no former military" ;) There are ex military more than properly trained and experienced to be a sheriff, State trooper whatever.

I did a hitch in the air force in the 80's, and had 2 jobs, IT guy and Security Police, (The security police side was so I had a combat war skill) Much of our training centered around when and how to engage a problem, and tons of practice.
    -
    Security Police rules. - Protect the base and assets. IN some situations this meant deadly force authorized with little to no investigation. These areas were identified with LARGE 10' wide signs explaining you could be shot for entering the area and in certain rare instances the SP was required to fire.. IE weapons storage...

Law Enforcement Rules - Protect Personnel and enforce civil behavior on the installation. Basically same as a city cop.
    /
    When protesters showed up it was Security NOT the Law enforcement side that engaged them. We had the training on how to engage them and there were like 400 of us and 40 law enforcement so they had us to spare.

We stayed on our side of the fence, if you crossed over,, it was abrupt, you'd be maced, hog tied and tossed in a van.
    We had fire trucks standing by if a group got unruly and tried to cross in a bunch. A firetruck that can shoot water over 600 feet is a hell of a deterrent. Peels them off the fence like mayflies off a screen door with a super soaker (What can I say, off time in the military is boring in peacetime.... )

We didn't engage the protestors. No arguments etc. Heck sometimes we'd chat through the fence, because they were against nukes not us.. The locals knew the rules and behaved, it was always out-of-towners that ended up in the van.

You had to see the look on the face of someone sitting in the van, "I demand my phone call" - US,,, you'll get your call after the federal marshals take you off our hands until then we will lock you up and give you water.. Oh and it will be 24 hours or so till the marshals pick you up.

Like anything in law enforcement background matters.. I was courted by civilian law enforcement at the end of my hitch, by then I knew I didn't have the temperament to deal with people in that circumstance.

it's the spanking crooks and criminals , and brats , socialists and democrat socialist are missing from there youth in a home without a father there was no one to put a foot up the kids ass so they grow up to be socialist or crooks also like kids in school they are kids in school they have no rights , don't bring a gun to school or drug and being frisked won't affect you . Get caught you should get a beat down Rodney king style sooner or later you will learn getting an ass whooping hurts maybe I should not do whatever stupid thing you was doing that made others kick the shit out of them pain is a great teacher .