• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It’s started....

Looks to me to be murder and dead guy responded with what he had to defend himself.

Gun is already in recoil.

Shooter must have already had gun out.

Spray lasts all of a second from other perspective....

Pretty good grip, RDS, not fucking around....

Expect escalation unless cops stomp this shit out.

Hmmm, wonder if gun is going back into battery.....shot than spray?

Yeah pistol def in recoil, it looks bang bang quick.

As someone mentioned, perhaps from the shooters perspective the sprayer appeared to be a gun?

Maybe there will be more video.

And yeah, rd equipped and his hold looks like he was experienced / had some training.

The shooter does not appear to be a beginner firearms owner based on that photo.

Good observation there... There are some former military members and defense related contractors who have turned hard commie and a lot of them are providing "security" at BLM/ANTIFA events. The one that got deaded in Austin earlier in the summer for shooting an AK-47 at a car was a former Airman. These probably represent the most significant threat out of all of the leftist groups, as they were indoctrinated by someone or something while serving for the country during GWOT and would be incorporating their military training into their silent communist conversion. Even as early as 2008 or so, there have been videos and social media accounts started by 'former soldiers' describing their hardcore left turn and their newfound hate against the very country they swore to protect. These are starting to emerge from the woodwork as we speak.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r and KZP
Yeah pistol def in recoil, it looks bang bang quick.

As someone mentioned, perhaps from the shooters perspective the sprayer appeared to be a gun?

Maybe there will be more video.

And yeah, rd equipped and his hold looks like he was experienced / had some training.

That argument ain’t working for Kyle

Reactions: FishinGuns

Just poking and playing brother not melting down.
We are on the same troll level.
angry-werewolf-face-darkness-digital-260nw-700020463.jpg

I swear that picture looks like a empty just ejecting from the barrel and the bullet impacting the guys right eye. Looks like the lense on his glasses is broke the the picture of him standing. In the picture of him on the ground looks like he was hit in the eye.

don’t sweat the grammar nazis around here.

there going to keep at it and if your mad about it, there typing with one hand on the key board and the other hand choking there throat because there a bunch of auto erotica asphyxiation kink fuckers that trade dick pics.

your a bunch of grammar nazis, your welcome your grammar nazi fucks, this should help feed the grammar tape worm living in your brain...have a field day with this post!
Yes... there are, aren’t there... dam gramma natzies

• Haha
Reactions: Dpp and Zorrosdens
I think they were Larping on both sides. Bear spray guy looking for trouble, trigger happy lefty/ “security guard” pretending to be a tough guy.

and here we are. On the slow roll right toward a hot C!Val W@R.

I wasn't responding based on the facts or lack there of since nothing seems to matter anymore .
We are all pretty much on our own and LE doesn't seem to give a fuck anymore and I don't either unless we are considering drop and drift for a given load.

don’t sweat the grammar nazis around here.

there going to keep at it and if your mad about it, there typing with one hand on the key board and the other hand choking there throat because there a bunch of auto erotica asphyxiation kink fuckers that trade dick pics.

your a bunch of grammar nazis, your welcome your grammar nazi fucks, this should help feed the grammar tape worm living in your brain...have a field day with this post!
Grammar Nazis? Sheeeeet. That’s yer 101 level, basic forum shit. This is Snipers Hide. We used to have an honest to God, cut you from your belly to your throat, Grammar Warrior.
veer3.jpg

That pic sure makes it seem so, but spray guy isnt in the scene. Is he pulling out spray at this moment?

based on everything I know gun is drawn well before spray is used. Look at the pic of the guy above, he is moving/rushing in, not in final shooting position yet. No spray is seen. Either he was moving towards the guy with the spray or the guy with the spray was running towards him to close the gap in proximity that you see in the pic where he actually shot the guy. I can’t prove it, I wasn’t there, but it sure indicates to me that he had gun drawn and was moving towards the target based on my edumacation Lol or Vice versa. Now could the guy with the spray have done something that led the guy to believe he was a threat that we are unaware of, its possible. Hard to tell when you only get small snapshots. however at this point it doesnt look good for the shooter. Have to see when more facts come out. Gun never should have been drawn unless he thought something was a grave threat and considering he was drawn and appears to be moving in, its going to be hard to argue that he was threatened, especially with no weapon present.

Reactions: OldSalty2
based on everything I know gun is drawn well before spray is used. Look at the pic of the guy above, he is moving/rushing in, not in final shooting position yet. No spray is seen. Either he was moving towards the guy with the spray or the guy with the spray was running towards him to close the gap in proximity that you see in the pic where he actually shot the guy. I can’t prove it, I wasn’t there, but it sure indicates to me that he had gun drawn and was moving towards the target based on my edumacation Lol or Vice versa. Now could the guy with the spray have done something that led the guy to believe he was a threat that we are unaware of, its possible. Hard to tell when you only get small snapshots. however at this point it doesnt look good for the shooter. Have to see when more facts come out. Gun never should have been drawn unless he thought something was a grave threat and considering he was drawn and appears to be moving in, its going to be hard to argue that he was threatened, especially with no weapon present.

Yeah, need to see more of all what was going on.

I tend to only say what I see but I am no expert. Will be more photos and info...

Reactions: Bender
Yeah, need to see more of all what was going on.

I tend to only say what I see but I am no expert. Will be more photos and info...

I just seen a video on twitter that was just removed of the pepper spray guy in some sort of verbal argument with another guy, then another old man breaks them up, pepper spray guy walks out of frame and bam shooter takes pepper spray guy down almost instantly. Shooter wasn’t even involved in initial altercation from what I could see. Doesn’t look good for shooter at all, imo.

I just seen a video on twitter that was just removed of the pepper spray guy in some sort of verbal argument with another guy, then another old man breaks them up, pepper spray guy walks out of frame and bam shooter takes pepper spray guy down almost instantly. Shooter wasn’t even involved in initial altercation from what I could see. Doesn’t look good for shooter at all, imo.

The vid will surface again im sure...

It's up on here for now. Will be removed by tomorrow I bet.

Shooters name is Kyle Clark. Every news outlet I've seen say initial report of being antifa were incorrect. He was private security for local channel 9. WE ARE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT HE CAN BE BOTH!!! I'm here to say that if your are armed security for marxist media then not only is it possible, it is PROBABLE! Here is proof:
Screenshot_20201010-235315_Samsung Internet.jpg

Shooters name is Kyle Clark. Every news outlet I've seen say initial report of being antifa were incorrect. He was private security for local channel 9. WE ARE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT HE CAN BE BOTH!!! I'm here to say that if your are armed security for marxist media then not only is it possible, it is PROBABLE! Here is proof:
View attachment 7443239
Same Kyle Clark?

Reactions: jr81452
That’s the video I seen. Further proves my point. Shooter was drawn and moving in before pepper spray was used.

Spray guy motions up, and is instantly dropped. Spray guys movement looks reactionary to me, but with shooter out of frame its difficult to tell. But as quick as spray guy is dropped I would say its probable and even likely that shooter was already drawn and taking aim.

There were at least 2 people standing right by shooter facing same direction. But, can you believe anything they say? Idk...

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Guys,
I need to correct my earlier post. The shooter's name is not Kyle Clark. Kyle Clark is the channel 9 employee being "protected" by the shooter and the second person taken into custody. I still stand by that Kyle Clark is an antifa supporter,as noted in my earlier post, therefore the shooter is antifa.
Screenshot_20201010-235315_Samsung Internet.jpg

Love the 'analysis' here, lol.

Now could the guy with the spray have done something that led the guy to believe he was a threat that we are unaware of, its possible.

And until proven otherwise, he's presumed innocent, not the other way around.

View attachment 7443239

That doesn't prove shit, you know how many cops follow little commie groups like this just to keep tabs on their bullshit? LE is all over social media.

If dude was in private security biz and was to protect principles...from Antifa... might behoove 'em to keep tabs, no?

Love how some of the keyboard warriors on this site like to watch a snippet of video and start throwing around terms like murder. Y'all are part of the problem.

Everybody gets a fair shake, if you can't live with that you're in the wrong county. Everyone...includes people you may not like or agree with. 🙄

Love the 'analysis' here, lol.

And until proven otherwise, he's presumed innocent, not the other way around.

That doesn't prove shit, you know how many cops follow little commie groups like this just to keep tabs on their bullshit? LE is all over social media.

If dude was in private security biz and was to protect principles...from Antifa... might behoove 'em to keep tabs, no?

Love how some of the keyboard warriors on this site like to watch a snippet of video and start throwing around terms like murder. Y'all are part of the problem.

Everybody gets a fair shake, if you can't live with that you're in the wrong county. Everyone...includes people you may not like or agree with. 🙄

Go back and re read the thread their Holmes. We stated many times that it’s hard to assume anything based on small snippets of photos and video, but that it doesn’t look good. Regardless, good luck proving that anyone’s life was in danger there. If he can pull that off then Kyle R.Needs to walk now as he was clearly in much more danger than this asshat that dropped homie based on the small snippets of stuff we can see as of right now. Nobody is ready to hang the dude but it sure as hell don’t look good. Maybe I misunderstood you. It’s late, the game is over and I’m half into a bottle of bourbon. Oh and that presumed innocent crap seems to be pretty lopsided these days.

Guys,
I need to correct my earlier post. The shooter's name is not Kyle Clark. Kyle Clark is the channel 9 employee being "protected" by the shooter and the second person taken into custody. I still stand by that Kyle Clark is an antifa supporter,as noted in my earlier post, therefore the shooter is antifa.
View attachment 7443246

Is there a name on the shooter yet?

Go back and re read the thread their Holmes. We stated many times that it’s hard to assume anything based on small snippets of photos and video, but that it doesn’t look good. Regardless, good luck proving that anyone’s life was in danger there. If he can pull that off then Kyle R.Needs to walk now as he was clearly in much more danger than this asshat that dropped homie based on the small snippets of stuff we can see as of right now. Nobody is ready to hang the dude but it sure as hell don’t look good. Maybe I misunderstood you. It’s late, the game is over and I’m half into a bottle of bourbon.

Exactly this^