• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It’s started....

Only a Male nurse would wear those...

R

Male Nurse? WTF? All this time I thought he was a Candy Striper!

1602618774537.png

1602618807780.png

of course the choice to carry chambered is any individuals right... if you appendix carry and you use a Glock just be sure you don't turn yourself into a eunuch... and if you get into a hand to hand situation and have it taken from you, you just lost time to your disadvantage.... but, perhaps you have modified with the glock gadget.. still, without and external safety, I think it imprudent and self destructive... BUT.. to each his own... I would rather train to the safety side and be prepared without the risk

You're unlucky at thinking aren't you?

With a good holster, training and being aware of what you're doing carrying with one in the chamber is not any more dangerous than carrying a firearm in general. Its stupid not to carry with one in the chamber.

I want to know what professional training told you to carry with an empty chamber? Just out of curiosity.

I have to say, all of this talk about my intelligence and capacity along with insisting on where I have been trained makes me wonder.... are you guys trying to impress one another? you are like a bunch of teens at a circle jerk.... for the record, I have been trained by two professionally qualified organizations... half carry chambered, half do not in both organizations... it is a personal choice, and not one for derision by the immature... also for the record, and again as I have said, the process of drawing. particularly in a cross draw can be done simultaneously with the pulling of the slide, and without loss of time... for the record also, is that I treat long guns differently.. hand guns carry more inherent danger for accidental discharge and harm to yourself than a long gun... but go ahead and have at it, but I will not cite the names of the two organizations and have this crowd attempt to cause trouble for them... and I have said, I will not argue with this crowd of know it alls... and that is my last on the subject

I have to say, all of this talk about my intelligence and capacity along with insisting on where I have been trained makes me wonder.... are you guys trying to impress one another? you are like a bunch of teens at a circle jerk.... for the record, I have been trained by two professionally qualified organizations... half carry chambered, half do not in both organizations... it is a personal choice, and not one for derision by the immature... also for the record, and again as I have said, the process of drawing. particularly in a cross draw can be done simultaneously with the pulling of the slide, and without loss of time... for the record also, is that I treat long guns differently.. hand guns carry more inherent danger for accidental discharge and harm to yourself than a long gun... but go ahead and have at it, but I will not cite the names of the two organizations and have this crowd attempt to cause trouble for them... and I have said, I will not argue with this crowd of know it alls... and that is my last on the subject
This post is not appreciated

Also, is this still available???

No. You'll be back espousing your bullshit as soon as someone hits your vaginal nerve yet again. You're just not gonna win this argument here. There is a metric fuck ton of people on here, some even in this thread, that make a living carrying, and I'm here to TELL you, you're full of shit. Period. Draw it up any way you like, but the facts are the facts. ANY organization worth it's salt trains and daily practices with one in the tube. There is zero dispute there Skipper. ZERO. Espouse your bullshit all day long, hell, carry however you feel you wanna carry, but you're not doing yourself any favor and are giving up an advantage. Why in thee hell would you wanna do that?

Last word. You know what muscle memory even means? You can spew your "If I cross carry I can draw and rack slide in one swift move without losing any time" all you want. Problem is, you're probably not gonna cross carry all the time and then you're either gonna start automatically racking your slide regardless of how you're carrying due to muscle memory, and guess what? When you're all jacked up and you start doing shit like that for real you've just set yourself up for a host of possibilities. Like giving yourself a fucking stove pipe when you should have already had two down range.

Some people should just stick to 911.

draw can be done simultaneously with the pulling of the slide, and without loss of time..

Nope, that is not possible and saying false things like this is why you are getting pushed back on. If you leave it at, "it's just how I do it" fine. But don't say false things like this on a forum with so many experienced people. You will be accepted for your method based on your comfort level, but not wrong information.

One thing is certain. People that carry unchambered have never run a Tueller drill.

Nope, that is not possible and saying false things like this is why you are getting pushed back on. If you leave it at, "it's just how I do it" fine. But don't say false things like this on a forum with so many experienced people. You will be accepted for your method based on your comfort level, but not wrong information.

One thing is certain. People that carry unchambered have never run a Tueller drill.

Exactly. There are a host of disadvantages to carrying unplugged as Karen sez, as you well know, and to list them all would be utterly exhausting and futile. Always in a perfect world, which we know doesn't exist. You know as well as everybody else, THERE IS ZERO REASON TO SET YOURSELF UP FOR FAILURE. And that's exactly what carrying without one in the tube is.

Reactions: atomic41
Uh no. Carrying an empty chamber is a great way to get killed. You may as well not even bring it.

Whatever dumbass convinced you that was a good idea... I'd avoid his classes in the future.

He don't get it Brother. You get it, and I know why. ;) If he'd just gone through BLEA. :giggle:

Exactly. There are a host of disadvantages to carrying unplugged as Karen sez, as you well know, and to list them all would be utterly exhausting and futile. Always in a perfect world, which we know doesn't exist. You know as well as everybody else, THERE IS ZERO REASON TO SET YOURSELF UP FOR FAILURE. And that's exactly what carrying without one in the tube is.

Spot on brother. It's all about the odds. Every decision one makes is playing the odds so choose your risk level carefully! What gun, caliber, clothes worn, holster, carry position, path you take, attitude for the day, confrontations, situational awareness, seat belt, fire extinguisher, check your blind spots on lane change, and on and on and on...

We can't guarantee that any decision will be successful, but we can increase our odds of success. So choose your risk level carefully!

Also...run some damn Tueller drills! It will change your life. :ROFLMAO:

Spot on brother. It's all about the odds. Every decision one makes is playing the odds so choose your risk level carefully! What gun, caliber, clothes worn, holster, carry position, path you take, attitude for the day, confrontations, situational awareness, seat belt, fire extinguisher, check your blind spots on lane change, and on and on and on...

We can't guarantee that any decision will be successful, but we can increase our odds of success. So choose your risk level carefully!

Also...run some damn Tueller drills! It will change your life. :ROFLMAO:

Tueller Schmooler. :ROFLMAO: Been lucky to train with some guys that are known for being extremely swift and agile with Stabby things. And I've been doing it before they started "Closing the Gap", if'n you're picking up what I'm putting down. ;)

But you're absolutely right. I've been humbled more than once by a guy or two that could be on you before you cleared leather, let alone draw n rack a slide.

20201013_154449.jpg

Slow your roll there buddy. He was talking about the chamber on his personal defense gun, not the urethra tube on his love gun! 🤣

I carry mouse-guns most of the time. LCP .380 and LC9S in a sticky in the pocket. LCP no safety, LC9S does have a thumb safety, which is set to safe. Even when I do carry a Glock I thumb fan off the Safety that isn’t there. Force of habit.

Lots of people think if you don’t have hi-cap mags and spares you’re not properly armed. Lots of people think .380 isn’t enough. Whatever.

You do whatever floats your boat, just know that plenty of people have been trained to carry condition 1, and thats not a new thing. I think Jeff Cooper first wrote about carrying a Government chambered and cocked, and it was he who coined the conditions of a sidearm. That has to be fifty years ago. He’s only been dead a short time.
I remember when I first started legally "carrying", 2011 in Wisc., I started with a 5" 1911, I know, Mil. qualified and loved how the gun shot and felt in the hand, and it was always "cocked & Locked". It took me a while, to trust and get use to knowing the grip safety/manual safety, was your friend. Read a couple J.C,'s books also. Still love those guns and still use them for "Back Country" shit. My S&W's, have no safeties and yeah, one's in the pipe. Mac

Last edited:
Tueller Schmooler. :ROFLMAO: Been lucky to train with some guys that are known for being extremely swift and agile with Stabby things. And I've been doing it before they started "Closing the Gap", if'n you're picking up what I'm putting down. ;)

But you're absolutely right. I've been humbled more than once by a guy or two that could be on you before you cleared leather, let alone draw n rack a slide.

View attachment 7445073

I can only imagine what you've seen and dealt with on that job. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04

View attachment 7445073
If these guy's get to ya, you'll be pullin iron fo sho....
Screenshot_20201013-115302_Facebook.jpg

Slow your roll there buddy. He was talking about the chamber on his personal defense gun, not the urethra tube on his love gun! 🤣

Thats always loaded!!!

I call mine the Mini Shell.....

and for scence class, sperm is made and stored in the testes, mixes with fluid produced in the seminal vesicles (just below the bladder, travels theough the vas deferens, then enters the urethra before exiting via the ureteral meatus (hole in the end of your dinger).
the fluid produced in the seminal vesicles is fructose to help keep the sperm healthy and swimming fast.

Still remember the girl in 8th grade who asked if its mostly sugar, why does it taste so salty?

so, if you are storing your man batter in your torpedo tube, perhaps that explains all the 3 pump chump complaints?

what were we talking about again?

Was it from your time in Special Forces ROTC? Did they teach you the Phoenix Eye?

No. You'll be back espousing your bullshit as soon as someone hits your vaginal nerve yet again. You're just not gonna win this argument here. There is a metric fuck ton of people on here, some even in this thread, that make a living carrying, and I'm here to TELL you, you're full of shit. Period. Draw it up any way you like, but the facts are the facts. ANY organization worth it's salt trains and daily practices with one in the tube. There is zero dispute there Skipper. ZERO. Espouse your bullshit all day long, hell, carry however you feel you wanna carry, but you're not doing yourself any favor and are giving up an advantage. Why in thee hell would you wanna do that?

Last word. You know what muscle memory even means? You can spew your "If I cross carry I can draw and rack slide in one swift move without losing any time" all you want. Problem is, you're probably not gonna cross carry all the time and then you're either gonna start automatically racking your slide regardless of how you're carrying due to muscle memory, and guess what? When you're all jacked up and you start doing shit like that for real you've just set yourself up for a host of possibilities. Like giving yourself a fucking stove pipe when you should have already had two down range.

s-l400.jpg

Maybe carrying charged will go out of fashion, like parachute pants. Then everything goes back to blue jeans (but rolled fucking cuffs) and carry empty.

Or perhaps, the truth will be uncovered that revolvers are actually far superior to autoloaders in every respect except one - after all most self defense situations the defender ends up dumping 3 x 17+ rounds mags, easily.

Looks to me that they are calling for the eradication of people with different beliefs. That would be the start of the next Civil War for sure.
And we're supposed to be the Nazi's? I'm confused...

On the carrying with an empty chamber vs. charged debate, here's how I roll. My Glock on the desk and AR don't have one in the tube here in the house. I do a lot of finger banging and dry firing at the TV and widescreens are expensive to replace if you're a Republican and actually buy yours. I have a dog that barks at anything approaching the cabin which gives me time to stuff a mag in the Glock and charge it.
When I'm in my truck or carrying, I'm in Cond. 1.

Last edited:

You be like...
98994627-F7CC-49CD-8AFE-097073CB1726.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260 and 1J04
the comment on the farms facebook page are ridiculous, looks like some cancel culture going on

1602642653948.png

How is this guy going to kill somebody in his wedding shoes

He gave up his whole life for nothing, radicalized by fake news to hunt fake Nazi's and fight fake racism. I hate the media and what they have done with people's minds and our country.

Last edited:
We are a reasonably homogenous group- look at the emotion and chaotic posts in these 10 pages

IT'S US against the elected Assholes... not Blue VS red

And a reminder- at these events- when shit goes sideways..... your freedom and life are in the mix... Talk with all the kids in your life- nieces, nephews, cousins...

Logic wins... but logic is boring....

We are a reasonably homogenous group- look at the emotion and chaotic posts in these 10 pages

IT'S US against the elected Assholes... not Blue VS red

And a reminder- at these events- when shit goes sideways..... your freedom and life are in the mix... Talk with all the kids in your life- nieces, nephews, cousins...

Logic wins... but logic is boring....

Unfortunately it seems to be the case. I’m afraid most Americans don’t even know what logic is anymore.