• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It works!

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    Walk into store

Random store person at the front - Hi, do you have a mask with you, or would you like one?

Me: No thanks. I have the vaccine.

Random store person at the front - Oh ok, great! You dont need a mask then!

Me: LOL

1621986648256.png

“Covid is spiking again...it’s because people are lying and in public not vaccinated, we need legislation to make proof mandatory” Tinfoil hat on but would not surprise me

Mask mandates are pretty much gone here. No masks in Home Depot on Sunday morning and none at Walmart this evening.

OH!

Walmart has 22LR in stock.

Walk into store

Random store person at the front - Hi, do you have a mask with you, or would you like one?

Me: No thanks. I have the vaccine.

Random store person at the front - Oh ok, great! You dont need a mask then!

Me: LOL

View attachment 7633531

I did that all weekend long. No one asked any questions. No one asked if I needed a mask. I was one of very few in the stores who weren't wearing masks, but I didn't tell them I had been vaccinated, they just assumed. I would have lied.......

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    I kinda feel bad for some of y'all. Living in that. It didn't take long for the businesses to not press the issues of the mask here. I am talking about two days if it back last spring. People just turned around and walked away and that was the end of the door moniters. Sure many sheeple fell in line and complied but nothing was said to those that didn't.

Reactions: BufordTJustice
    Nobody is really wearing masks here either. I was in MI (for two weeks) & left last Friday; there were a few sheep wearing them initially but I really didn’t see any by the end of the trip.

I don’t lie about being vaccinated. I tell them I’m not going to become a “dark seeker.”

Reactions: 308pirate
    Or maybe don’t be pussy and take the easy way out?

ignoring works well if you don’t want the confrontation.

Reactions: 308pirate
    Well I've had to wear a respirator since January of 20 so I'd be happy with a fricken mask lol. But I get it...enjoy your freedom. Couple more months I think and I'll get the green light !

• Wow
    Reactions: BullGear
    “Covid is spiking again...it’s because people are lying and in public not vaccinated, we need legislation to make proof mandatory” Tinfoil hat on but would not surprise me
    No hat needed, that’s what will happen guaranteed. Hell, they might make up a spike just to enforce such a rule.

Reactions: Plinker 73
    This is amazing! actually going out in public and not wearing a mask. Without a doubt we are the free-est country in the world!

Reactions: Bullfrog08
    Wore one four times. Twice while in a hospital and twice at CMP. The hospital thing doesn't really bother me; that's the kind of place you expect to see surgical masks... CMP was kind of bullshit (BTW, that's what you get electing a woman gov). First time was guy (not employee) in the gun room being uneasy when I walked in w/o mask/gloves. Second was in the clubhouse when they had the Taladega 600. Other than that no one has said anything about these stupid masks.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    This made me think of something. Might get one of those "learn this language" cd's for icelandic that way I can reply to dipshits in icelandic. About a 0% chance of anyone knowing it.

Mask mandates are pretty much gone here. No masks in Home Depot on Sunday morning and none at Walmart this evening.

OH!

Walmart has 22LR in stock.

Where do you live? I want to live there.

Wore one four times. Twice while in a hospital and twice at CMP. The hospital thing doesn't really bother me; that's the kind of place you expect to see surgical masks... CMP was kind of bullshit (BTW, that's what you get electing a woman gov). First time was guy (not employee) in the gun room being uneasy when I walked in w/o mask/gloves. Second was in the clubhouse when they had the Taladega 600. Other than that no one has said anything about these stupid masks.
    Its still a lie even in the hospital or doctor’s office.

Still seeing tourists, alone in their car or standing outside it alone, in Yellowstone National Park wearing a mask!
    Got bitched out a few weeks ago at Mammoth Hot Springs by a guy who told me it was federal property and I had to wear a mask....

Still seeing tourists, alone in their car or standing outside it alone, in Yellowstone National Park wearing a mask!
    Got bitched out a few weeks ago at Mammoth Hot Springs by a guy who told me it was federal property and I had to wear a mask....
    Fortunately for him it was you and not me there.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    I would’ve told that asshole, to shut the fuck up, or that mask was going down his throat.

I used to think the street preacher assholes, and the door knocker religion pushers were the worst, irritating fucks around. Mask nazis said: hold my soy latte!

• Haha
    Reactions: nikonNUT
    Visited three places this week: A LGS, Cabelas, and a Lowes. No mask needed. Some folks were still wearing them, most weren't. I didn't wear one and no one said anything to me. Ohio.

Yeah, honor systems don't work if people can just be dishonorable and intentionally lie.

"Made up pandemic" - okay, whatever.
    Without the media, big tech, and the government lies you wouldn’t know any different. Its all an overblown reaction to grab wealth and power. It amazes me that someone could see it differently unless they rely on propaganda on the television or anything that comes out of a politicians mouth. Let me guess, you think masks are a necessity and that government was in the right when killing businesses and the economy as a result.

"Made up pandemic" - okay, whatever.

By definition, a pandemic, whatever this Chicom flu is, would be considered a pandemic. However, in today's world, the normal flu is also a pandemic. A pandemic is just a disease that is spread over a large area or into many countries.

With today's methods of travel, any disease could be considered a pandemic due to our use of airplanes to get from 1 country to another as fast as we can.

There was a post here some time ago talking about a REAL pandemic doesn't need a cheering section in order to make sure everyone knows about it. I agree.

I think the death toll would be a big tell...would there be any other reason for all the nonsense and disruption ?...someone smarter than I should figure out the true death toll world wide from the virus...during a given period of time say from April 2020 to April 2021...and compare those numbers to the same length of time in past history...is there a massive difference ?...if yes then the pandemic was probably not made up...but if not...well then guess what =/

I think the death toll would be a big tell...would there be any other reason for all the nonsense and disruption ?...someone smarter than I should figure out the true death toll world wide from the virus...during a given period of time say from April 2020 to April 2021...and compare those numbers to the same length of time in past history...is there a massive difference ?...if yes then the pandemic was probably not made up...but if not...well then guess what =/
    What numbers? The fake ones they control. Lol. The health officials and governors alike have made it more than clear that any death could and would be labeled covid. It was never a secret that this is fake. I can link you to several examples where these people clearly tell you that they are padding numbers.

How many people did you step over that were dead in the streets? A deadly pandemic would have this effect.

I think that would be impossible. Just looking at the US, the body count has been so polluted that I doubt you'd have enough time in 1 life to investigate every death associated with Covid and determine the TRUE cause of death. Everyone who died within your timeline seemed to have died of Covid.

My interaction at Chase yesterday, which I unfortunately had to go into the fucking bank lobby because one of my clients sent me a goddamn $85K paper check instead of using ACH like they did for the last 300 transactions. Where I am in CO everywhere was pretty much over the masks when I got back from TX this time.

Walk in (completely empty lobby, couple bitches behind the plexiglass curtain on the counter).

Make it about 10 feet in, Bitch 1: "sir you need to wear a mask in the lobby"

Me: "Why"

Bitch: "Because of the sign on the door"

Me: "K" - continue walking up to counter

Bitch: "I have to offer you a mask"

Me: "Offer away" she slides one under the blast shield, which I ignore

Bitch: stares at me

Me: "I need to cash a check into my business checking account"

Bitch: takes check, looks at check, pulls up account, stares at account

Bitch: gets super friendly, cashes check, thanks me several times, asks if there's anything else she can do for me today

Me: "sure, shove this thing back where you got it" pushes mask back under blast shield, walks out.

Fucking clown world.

integrity and this made up pandemic mess are polar opposites my man. If there was integrity in our leadership and the majority of the populace, we wouldn’t have known 2020 from 2019.
    And Trump would be president.

Just google total deaths by year....answers all your questions.

Reactions: gigamortis
    Just google total deaths by year....answers all your questions.
    Yeah you'd think it'd be that easy but I tried and pfft...it's like that data is hidden...I got a worldwide mortality for 2015 of 55 million...but trying to get the worldwide total for 2020 ?...nada...Since covid was going on that year the hits that came back were about that and only in the US...that's why I said someone smarter than I...didnt matter how I asked it...same hits kept coming back =/

Her - “Sir, are you vaccinated?”
    Me - “Do you enjoy anal?”
    Her - *Silence*
    Her - *Extended Stunned Confusion*
    Me - “I’m sorry, I thought we were asking each other questions that are none of the other’s business?”

Reactions: Jsp556