• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

#Italy didit

They just dropped #4 and named names

Prior to becoming the New York City mayor, Rudy Giuliani was the US Attorney at the time in charge of the case at West Point.[53] He quickly swept it under the damage control carpet, colluding with top Academy military brass and the Pentagon, complicit in allowing the satanic ritual abuse to not only take place, but continue even after initial parental complaints were filed. Clearly West Point, the Army and US federal government placed their own criminal self-interests ahead of the children in harm’s way in order to minimize negative publicity and avoid what would be worldwide media attention drawn to the case had Giuliani and the military fulfilled their legal and moral obligation calling for grand jury indictments, arrests and trial prosecution.

This pure evil proved a precursor of what was to come.[54] And then a decade ago while Giuliani was running for US president as a GOP candidate, more of his shady character was yet again fully on display. He publicly defended and employed in his consulting firm a disgraced priest accused of sexually molesting teenage boys.[55] As a result of being investigated by a grand jury in 2002, stemming from pedophilia charges dating back to 1975, with statute of limitations run out, the Catholic Church chose to retain Giuliani’s friend and Long Island diocese monsignor, but prohibited him from performing priestly duties or appearing in public as a priest. So as long as he’s out of his priestly garb, apparently he gets to remain on both the Vatican and Giuliani’s payrolls while continuing to molest children. By the way, his two source income allows this alleged pedophile with another priest to co-own waterfront Manhattan property worth a half million dollars. In the real world of church and state, pedophilia apparently pays off.

Reactions: Maggot
Yawn......................what a bunch of useless fucks

They just dropped #4 and named names

Prior to becoming the New York City mayor, Rudy Giuliani was the US Attorney at the time in charge of the case at West Point.[53] He quickly swept it under the damage control carpet, colluding with top Academy military brass and the Pentagon, complicit in allowing the satanic ritual abuse to not only take place, but continue even after initial parental complaints were filed. Clearly West Point, the Army and US federal government placed their own criminal self-interests ahead of the children in harm’s way in order to minimize negative publicity and avoid what would be worldwide media attention drawn to the case had Giuliani and the military fulfilled their legal and moral obligation calling for grand jury indictments, arrests and trial prosecution.

This pure evil proved a precursor of what was to come.[54] And then a decade ago while Giuliani was running for US president as a GOP candidate, more of his shady character was yet again fully on display. He publicly defended and employed in his consulting firm a disgraced priest accused of sexually molesting teenage boys.[55] As a result of being investigated by a grand jury in 2002, stemming from pedophilia charges dating back to 1975, with statute of limitations run out, the Catholic Church chose to retain Giuliani’s friend and Long Island diocese monsignor, but prohibited him from performing priestly duties or appearing in public as a priest. So as long as he’s out of his priestly garb, apparently he gets to remain on both the Vatican and Giuliani’s payrolls while continuing to molest children. By the way, his two source income allows this alleged pedophile with another priest to co-own waterfront Manhattan property worth a half million dollars. In the real world of church and state, pedophilia apparently pays off.

Its disgusting.

As a (non practicing) Catholic, I have known a couple priests. One of them, Father Anthony Warner, is, or was, one of the finest men Ive ever known. When I was in a serious downward spiral his kindness and friendship and prayers likely saved my life. KInd of like cops, there are some who are truly saints, some who are truly devils, and mostly just decent men doing their job. The devils fuck it up for all.

There is only one cure for pedophilia. Its a fairly large pill but it has a 100% cure rate, and its permanent. There has never been anyone have the symptoms recur. And its cheap, though prices have doubled recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r
Its disgusting.

As a (non practicing) Catholic, I have known a couple priests. One of them, Father Anthony Warner, is, or was, one of the finest men Ive ever known. When I was in a serious downward spiral his kindness and friendship and prayers likely saved my life. KInd of like cops, there are some who are truly saints, some who are truly devils, and mostly just decent men doing their job. The devils fuck it up for all.

There is only one cure for pedophilia. Its a fairly large pill but it has a 100% cure rate, and its permanent. There has never been anyone have the symptoms recur. And its cheap, though prices have doubled recently.
I grew up in the FAll RIVer DIocese. 2 of the priests were from the next town over and one was believed to have done the same in our parish. He was the priest in charge of the ccd program but he vanished when I was in 5th or 6th grade. I never served as an altar boy but more than a few kids I know did and today you can tell who was molested. Funny how they always selected the kids from the well to do families or broken homes.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
I grew up in the FAll RIVer DIocese. 2 of the priests were from the next town over and one was believed to have done the same in our parish. He was the priest in charge of the ccd program but he vanished when I was in 5th or 6th grade. I never served as an altar boy but more than a few kids I know did and today you can tell who was molested. Funny how they always selected the kids from the well to do families or broken homes.

Back in the day that often happened to child molesters. They sometimes just 'disappeared' or turned up in non working, non repairable, condition.