• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

It's 2020 already, has there EVER been a REAL WOMAN on SH?

I have confirmed that @LaraCroft is definitely not a dude.

20200825_221647.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
No, NOT Hillary, Karens, or Kamala types, or those of you with a 5 o'clock shadow who dress up in women's clothing either!

Look, I'm not posting this in a real shooting area of the forum, hence it's a generic question/comment. Why posted in the bear pit. I'm hoping to stimulate some more interest from some of the women on SH who might actually be here, because I value all opinions. Women often come at things from a different perspective, and I'm simply trying to see if any would jump in more. I read a lot of the shooting replies from members who have 1000% more experience from me, and value that, and am learning from that, and can evaluate choices of equipment, experience, etc.

I realized this morning I don't think I've seen any women members replying. Maybe one or two of you might go "Y" woman is great shooter and offers tons of info. I don't care if she's single, married, or lesbian, but she might offer a different perspective than us sometimes knuckle dragging men. That simple.

All fun and games aside, let's come back to these. If you want to talk to a "real woman", you don't run up into a room shouting "Where the REAL WOMEN AT?!" You are going to get the a-holes screwing with you, and you make yourself look like an immature turd. Why are the real women lacking in response? Because we are busy living a life off the computer and tire of responding to calls of "come here real women!". So, maybe next time, try a better conversation starter. If I happened to be at the range or somewhere and some dick shouted this out, I would have additional adjectives to say. And my husband can attest to that. Right now, I'm holding back a bit. Last several males I emasculated in public in my husband's presence (well, last gem of a situation) walked out with their heads dragging between their knees and no one else talked to me except my husband. So, I can get a little fierce. So maybe next time, Kevin, try being less obnoxious in your opening attempt to engage the "real women" if you actually want to try speaking to one. First time?