• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

It's about damn time!!! Rioter off to jail, for a change!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
[h=1]
It is about time some of these weasels are going to do some jail time.... 4 months may not seem like much, but it's better than most got -- a Presidential Gold Medal, an Obama Phone and a free ticket to the next riots somewhere. The best news is that there are about 200 more pending trial and sentencing. Let's hope that they suddenly realize that they are going to be felons the rest of their lives... and that jail might not be much fun for a special little snowflake.

Oh and did you love the part about 'pleading leniency' and 'didn't come to DC to riot... but the police caused it...' (so you had black clothes, a mask and implements of destruction on you for a peaceful kum-by-ya march, there zippy?). And that he claimed he deserved leniency because he served 7 years in the Army. Coward indeed.

Sooooo... is it wrong to ask "Where is he going to be incarcerated?" and "How many packs of Kools would it take to make sure that his stay is.... festive. And involves trains." Choo Choo... Just saying. I'd kick in for a few cartons!

Way to go Justice System... sometimes it does work!

Cheers, Sirhr
[/h] [h=1]'He's a violent coward': Anti-Trump protester gets jail for Inauguration Day riots[/h]
A Tampa man was sentenced to four months in jail Friday after participating in an inauguration day riot that injured six police officers and cost tens of thousands of dollars in damages in Washington D.C.

Dane Powell, 31, was captured on video carrying a black flag while throwing rocks and bricks at D.C. police officers and shattering store windows during the 30-minute riot that spanned 16 city blocks, prosecutors said. He was also dressed in black and had part of his face covered.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Jennifer Kerkhoff said Powell was spotted in Logan Circle the day before President Trump's inauguration with gas masks and carrying the same black flag seen in the video, the Tampa Bay Times reported.

"He initiated violence," Kerkhoff said. "He came to the District of Columbia to engage in violence by hiding his face, throwing rocks and running. He's a violent coward."

Kerkhoff called Powell "among the most violent" of the defendants that participated in the riot.

"He was throwing rocks and bricks at windows where people, customers and children were inside," she said. "He charged the police line with bricks."

Powell asked Judge Lynne Leibovitz for "leniency" and asked for "forgiveness for anyone who was scared, hurt or felt threatened," the Times reported.

Powell's attorney Ashley Jones told the court her client, who spent nine years in the Army, did not travel to D.C. to riot, but to protest peacefully. She also blamed police officers for inciting violence.

"Mr. Powell's motivation was to protest the inauguration," Jones said. "And during that protest he got carried away."

According to the Tampa Bay Times, Powell pleaded guilty in July to assault on a police officer and inciting a riot, which are considered felony charges.

Authorities said 234 people were arrested during the riots and of those, 198 cases are pending.

49187dfd7d0521bb2a6d7b18e5a655e3.jpg749.jpg

Maybe hook em up with an aids patient or a boyfriend witha a wire condom .

He should have been shot dead on the street.

That's what it's going to take to tame these fucking animals down.

I'm on the fence on protesters. I mean what if it was actually a good cause.

Business owners should be able to protect their perimeters as far as the threat of influence extends. Without fear of prosecution.

All damages are paid out of pocket.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

i agree jeep, it sure could be for a good reason, and should be protected...
but when people start acting unlawful, our hired police force needs to be protected when they enforce the law, and i want the law enforced

^^^ Exactly. Where were the violent Teaparty activists? Who left the Mall cleaner than when they arrived? Where were the riots of SH members protesting how our servicemen and Brothers were lied to about Benghazi? Did we loot the Dicks Sporting Goods store and burn a Prius dealership? Where were the smashed-up Whole Foods Markets when we got Obamacare taxes rammed down our throats?

And I will be the first to admit that some conservative types did ask tough questions and in elevated voices at some town hall meetings, and I thought they were being rude.

I'd argue that many of us were 'The Resistance.' At the ballot box in 2010.... 2012, 2014... and 2016. Where it should be.

But with 400 million guns in America in the hands of 100 million Americans and something like a trillion rounds of ammunition in circulation.... if anyone around here were of the mind to commit violence against protesters, there would be no protesters left.

Constitution and Bill of rights protects peaceful assembly. When it turns into a riot... then it's no longer protected speech. And then the 4th kicks in, allowing the right of Habeus Grabus, where your Habeus is Grabbused and you are tossed in Hoosegow... thus confiscating... you.

Pretty brilliant system that those folks came up with in a stifling hot attic in the late 1770's.

Of course, they're no longer relevant because were old white men who owned slaves, so their work must be made irrelevant in order that the more enlightened teachings of Marks, Engels, Lenin, Mao, Che, Pol, Patrice... can be implemented. Because that system worked well!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Watching all the protestors in Germany and the destruction they were causing not to mention the tally of injured police I was wondering if it was time to return fire on them. I agree that once it crosses over from a peaceful march to a disruptive march there is no need for upping the response but this riot took it to a whole new level.

A majority of them are just along for the ride but from the videos the police were sitting ducks unable to defend themselves. A couple police on over watch could have leveled the playing field and took the cause out of the ones along for ride.

I think they showed great restraint but I think it is a matter of time before the next Kent State happens. They are going to push the line until someone makes that call.