• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's just a Mask...

If somewhere asks you to put on a mask you could just say you have "a medical issue " that is exempt in the NC mandate.. and they cant ask you what your issue is... it may be different in your state..

When I wear a mask in public, or decline an invitation to a party or to come inside, I want you to know that:
🔵 I am educated enough to know that I could be asymptomatic and still give you the virus.
🔵 No, I don’t “live in fear” of the virus; I just want to be part of the solution, not the problem.
🔵 I don’t feel like the “government is controlling me;” I feel like I’m being a contributing adult to society and I want to teach others the same.
🔵 The world doesn’t revolve around me. It’s not all about me and my comfort.
🔵 If we all could live with other people's consideration in mind, this whole world would be a much better place.
🔵 Wearing a mask doesn’t make me weak, scared, stupid, or even “controlled.” It makes me considerate.
When you think about how you look, how uncomfortable it is, or what others think of you, just imagine someone close to you - a child, a father, a mother, grandparent, aunt, or uncle - choking on a respirator , alone without you or any family member allowed at bedside.
Ask yourself if you could have sucked it up. Was it worth the risk?
Do you feel the same? Copy and re-post.
I will not. I am not a faggot sheep who blindly follows the most disgusting and corrupt people on the planet. You are severly misinformed or a fucking retard. Probably both.

When I wear a mask in public, or decline an invitation to a party or to come inside, I want you to know that:
🔵 I am educated enough to know that I could be asymptomatic and still give you the virus.
🔵 No, I don’t “live in fear” of the virus; I just want to be part of the solution, not the problem.
🔵 I don’t feel like the “government is controlling me;” I feel like I’m being a contributing adult to society and I want to teach others the same.
🔵 If we all could live with other people's consideration in mind, this whole world would be a much better place.
🔵 Wearing a mask doesn’t make me weak, scared, stupid, or even “controlled.” It makes me considerate.
When you think about how you look, how uncomfortable it is, or what others think of you, just imagine someone close to you - a child, a father, a mother, grandparent, aunt, or uncle - choking on a respirator , alone without you or any family member allowed at bedside.

replace “virus”’ with assault style weapon
and replace “mask” with gun ban

exact same argument has been used in california for both

be careful of what you preach and repeat

IMG_20200719_070011.jpg

A fine material to make a mask.
@sirhrmechanic suggested using a Crown Royal bag so maybe we can start something.
Fine wines, bourbon, scotch or ???? Have these type of bags?

Not worth fighting over. Your store, your rules. I can tough it out for the once a month I leave my ranch. And if I do have to wear a mask, I bought one of these.
1595163687605.png

Masks are mandated in my state. However, if you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, you are not required to wear it. And, it’s against the law for anyone to ask you what your medical condition is. I went to a gun show yesterday, and man, there were a lot of people there with medical conditions, because only about 1/3rd of the attendees were wearing masks. I too had a medical condition that prevented me from wearing a mask. Please don’t ask me what it is. 😄

I was in Tucson yesterday at Sam's Club. Everyone but my wife and I were wearing masks. Bunch of sheep.

Reactions: Doc68
Not worth fighting over. Your store, your rules. I can tough it out for the once a month I leave my ranch. And if I do have to wear a mask, I bought one of these.
View attachment 7378055

I like how they blocked out the word for oppressed in the special forces Crest with the vent lol.

America needs more John Rambo

47908.jpeg

Last edited:

1. No you arer not educated enough. If you were educated enough you would know that the CDC already came out and said that asymptomatic people are highly unlikely to transmit. You should be more worried about hepatitis C, AIDS, the common cold.

2. Yes you are living in fear. And yes you are part of the problem.

3. The only thing you're contributing to is fear-mongering and indirect shaming.

4. It absolutely is about your comfort.

5. No problem considering others comfort...you should too. Its uncomfortable to wear a mask, if it is a concern to you stay home. If your concerned about you safety stay home.

6. If you were not wearing a mask last year and you or nearby family hasn't developed some health issues that make you susceptible then your mask-wearing is about weakness or fear.

Regarding your last comment ... if God says it's time... It's time

Im assuming the government has made masks mandatory where you live? You comply with the order to wear a mask in public to be "part of the solution", "to protect others from you".

The government mandates you wear a mask only in public places. The mask is not necessary inside your house though. Wouldn't your family members be the ones you want to protect most? Shouldn't a mask be mandatory in your house because you might be asymptomatic.

The public mask orders has nothing to do with safety. If it was about safety you would be wearing a mask in your house .

Hope all these big talkers are ready to be as gangster about why we have to fill out special paperwork for suppressors and can’t have bump stocks and arm brace laws get rescinded, and 10 round mag limits etc...

Because, you know, it’s for your safety.

Everyone wants to be gangster until it’s time to do gangster stuff...

Hope all these big talkers are ready to be as gangster about why we have to fill out special paperwork for suppressors and can’t have bump stocks and arm brace laws get rescinded, and 10 round mag limits etc...

Because, you know, it’s for your safety.

Everyone wants to be gangster until it’s time to do gangster stuff...

Not really what you're getting at here, but if you're trying to make an equivalency between refusing to wear a mask, which carries penalties ranging from zero to a minor fine (and I'm not seeing much if any enforcement actually happening) to willful non-compliance of NFA and other federal law regarding suppressors, SBR's, FA, etc. which carries penalties including long federal prison terms and possible death by ATF agent, then I think you're a bit off the mark.

Here is something a little closer to home...
1595177852382.png

As this is 2014 it may be more, I'd doubt it is less now.
Wonder why this isn't considered an "epidemic"?
Rona has rookie numbers against the red stat.
I wonder what practices and or mandates we need to enforce for this?

R

Not really what you're getting at here, but if you're trying to make an equivalency between refusing to wear a mask, which carries penalties ranging from zero to a minor fine (and I'm not seeing much if any enforcement actually happening) to willful non-compliance of NFA and other federal law regarding suppressors, SBR's, FA, etc. which carries penalties including long federal prison terms and possible death by ATF agent, then I think you're a bit off the mark.

That is my point. People want to get on here and squabble and degrade each other for their big defiance of something that carries virtually no weight. However, our rights are getting trampled all the time but where do all these tough patriots go?

I don’t see you guys outside the local supermarket protesting the “no shoes, no shirt, no service” mandates.

Just saw a story where a couple got put into ankle bracelets for not signing a self quarantine form.

just an observation... 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
Here is something a little closer to home...
View attachment 7378188
As this is 2014 it may be more, I'd doubt it is less now.
Wonder why this isn't considered an "epidemic"?
Rona has rookie numbers against the red stat.
I wonder what practices and or mandates we need to enforce for this?

R

I have seen this graph before, but something just occurred to my - and I am bored. So I ran the numbers - twice. The chart says it represents CDC numbers for 2014.

If that is correct, that means that 2,189,933 people died in the United States in 2014.

That is an average of 182,494 deaths in the United States per month in 2014.

Just a quick Google search with some rather unclear statistics (not that there are any "clear" statistics) shows a current COVID death count in the Unites States of 142,000 (nice even round number). It really doesn't show the month they actually started counting the deaths, but one chart started on April, so let's use a start month of April. It also shows the "current" date of July 14th . . . so just to be accurate we will use 1/2 of the month of July. That will make 3 1/2 months.

The math shows that as an average of 40,571 per month due to COVID. Seems a little higher than what I have been hearing but it is their numbers.

That means that on average - using two different years - nice round numbers - government information - and Google information, there are stastically 141,923 deaths PER MONTH that are NOT COVID related.

Sometimes we hear about those deaths. Those are the folks killed by the police, killed during riots, and probably people we actually knew - but were not allowed to attend their funeral.

BUT (and that is a big but), how come we don't hear about those other 140,000 people per month that are dying in the United States.

Reactions: lash
I have seen this graph before, but something just occurred to my - and I am bored. So I ran the numbers - twice. The chart says it represents CDC numbers for 2014.

If that is correct, that means that 2,189,933 people died in the United States in 2014.

Just a quick Google search with some rather unclear statistics (not that there are any "clear" statistics) shows a current COVID death count in the Unites States of 142,000 (nice even round number). It really doesn't show the month they actually started counting the deaths, but one chart started on April, so let's use a start month of April. It also shows the "current" date of July 14th . . . so just to be accurate we will use 1/2 of the month of July. That will make 3 1/2 months.

The math shows that as an average of 40,571 per month due to COVID. Seems a little higher than what I have been hearing but it is their numbers.

That means that on average - using two different years - nice round numbers - government information - and Google information, there are stastically 141,923 deaths PER MONTH that are NOT COVID related.

Sometimes we hear about those deaths. Those are the folks killed by the police, killed during riots, and probably people we actually knew - but were not allowed to attend their funeral.

BUT (and that is a big but), how come we don't hear about those other 140,000 people per month that are dying in the United States.
Also part of my point.

R

When they are needed to push an agenda you will hear all about them.

Has the war on drugs done anything to stop drug use? Who's gotten rich from that war?
Has the war on poverty worked? Who's gotten rich from that war?
The war on drunk driving?
The war on childhood obesity?
The war on terror?
The war on communism?
Ohhhhh shit, that's a big failure. Just look at congress and you'll find enough communists to start a country.

I break it down to business decisions and possible outcomes of those decisions.

Should a business be allowed to place restrictions/ requirements on their customers?

Like someone mentioned...no shoes, no shirt, no entry?

I break it down to business decisions and possible outcomes of those decisions.

Should a business be allowed to place restrictions/ requirements on their customers?

Like someone mentioned...no shoes, no shirt, no entry?
I already cancelled our account at our local hardware store that requires a mask. Got an account at another one that doesn't. DId about $1,000 a month with that store. They gave me a "our store our rules..." I gave them a "Cancel my account." That was a month ago. Not been back since.

My rules are that I won't buy from gerbils. If you are idiot woke gerbils, I will take my money elsewhere. That applies to restaurants, pubs, stores... any place. If you are stupid enough to be sucked in by this. You don't get my money.

SIrhr

I already cancelled our account at our local hardware store that requires a mask. Got an account at another one that doesn't. DId about $1,000 a month with that store. They gave me a "our store our rules..." I gave them a "Cancel my account." That was a month ago. Not been back since.

My rules are that I won't buy from gerbils. If you are idiot woke gerbils, I will take my money elsewhere. That applies to restaurants, pubs, stores... any place. If you are stupid enough to be sucked in by this. You don't get my money.

SIrhr

And IMO thats how it should work, the market will decide.

Its a slippery slope, like baking cakes or mandating birth control, or...etc.

"Reasonable", is relative. I may agree or may not agree with what one feels is reasonable. The easiest way to solve that problem is to let spend answer the questions for us.

Last edited:
Fuck
now 'Orange man bad' said you should wear masks,
"We are asking everybody, when you are not able to socially distance, wear a mask," Trump said. “Whether you like the mask or not, they have an impact."
The US has learned "a great deal" about "the China virus", and unfortunately, things will probably "get worse before they get better" Trump said.
“Some areas of our country are doing very well, others are doing less well,” the President said. “It will probably, unfortunately, get worse before it gets better. Something I don’t like saying about things, but that’s the way it is.”

All ''freedom fries'' preaching and then there is 'patriot act' , limitless surveillance for nearly 0% resoult ,allways gets extended by the lawmakers.

'' As the general public in the United States argues about whether or not we should be wearing masks to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, law enforcement officials are concerned that facial recognition software could be thwarted, and possibly even broken by people wearing masks. ''
In a collection of law enforcement documents released by Blueleaks, researchers found a Department of Homeland Security intelligence memo where the agency expressed concern about the potential problems that mask-wearing could cause for facial recognition technology
The note, which was published on May 22nd, discussed what the agency described asthe potential impacts that widespread use of protective masks could have on security operations that incorporate face recognition systems — such as video cameras, image processing hardware and software, and image recognition algorithms — to monitor public spaces during the ongoing Covid-19 public health emergency and in the months after the pandemic subsides.” 🍩 :eek:

o_O:poop:Yes because all the monitoring of public spaces during the past couple of months made a difference :unsure:, fucking wankers that deliver 0 resoults ,only good at milking the taxpayer🧻🧻🧻🤣

Last edited:
So now you are not even safe in your own home from the Filth that is our local Tyrants as well as the "King's Men" who seem to be happy to "Just Follow Orders." I guess that's much easier than trying to control rioters....

If folks don't understand how letting this slide is pretty much the end of individual freedom and liberty, then enjoy the destruction of the country.

If the police are going to be storming your house to make sure you are what? wearing a mask while you are sleeping....

All I can say is any police or other folks that in any way enforce or help assist with any such edicts should be branded for life as traitors to the country and outlaws.........

Let me get this straight. So Broward is saying that everyone must wear a mask while in their own home or be subject to criminal code? Will they have brown shirts come to your home to make sure there is compliance? Maybe haul you off and house you in a “nursing home” until you succumb to “COVID”?

Here's a good long read about government over reach written in a way that can give you talking points if you ever must actually argue with the sheep.

Let me get this straight. So Broward is saying that everyone must wear a mask while in their own home or be subject to criminal code? Will they have brown shirts come to your home to make sure there is compliance? Maybe haul you off and house you in a “nursing home” until you succumb to “COVID”?

I wonder what ELSE the Police who are "Just following orders" will be "looking for" when they come to raid your house at gunpoint after getting a tip off that your family wasn't all wearing masks around the dinner table....

Sounds humorous, but it is the literal beginnings of a full on Communist dystopian nightmare unfolding right before our eyes, to the wild applause and begging for "more" from the sheep.

What do you want to bet the SJW Communist enforcement squad will be combing through all the stupid kid's social media posts trying to find any parents being free in their own home and send the police to go hall them off to the camps.

• Angry
Reactions: Aries256 and lash
Here's a good long read about government over reach written in a way that can give you talking points if you ever must actually argue with the sheep.

That is one of the most complete and thoughtful pieces to describe what has been going on that I have read so far. I guess that it proves that not all those educated in the hallowed halls of Yale and Cambridge are useful idiots to those that are tearing this nation apart.

We are truly witnessing the successful economic destruction of the greatest nation on earth.

It's ok to shit/piss in/on the street, as long as your wearing a mask? All this while kiddie porn, murder, robbery, ect, numbers clime thru the roof. Whats wrong with this picture? Guess all the guns an ammo being sold is for just a square range then,... the day of reckoning is rapidly approaching.
Stay wired tight my friends, it will be a bumpy ride for the weak an unprepared,...

No, the snippet of the order that W54/XM-388 posted is misleading out of context. The actual order, Emergency Order 20-22 makes clear that they are trying to make the property owner liable for any gatherings on their property.

Section 3. Gatherings Prohibited.
A. Private Gatherings. It is a violation of this Emergency Order for any group of persons to gather at a residential property, whether single-family or multi-family, and whether indoors and/or outdoors, where such gathering exceeds ten (10) persons. Residents of the household and parents and minor children of the residents of the household shall not be counted when determining whether the gathering exceeds ten (10) persons.

It's still a bullshit usurpation of authority by a county administrator, but slightly softer than the usual alarmist sites make it out to be. I can't wait to see how all this local .Gov overreach goes in court.

Bet this whole experience is a real slap in the face to those among us who have long advocated that the police and military would be on our side in a gun grab. Maybe now they will wake up to the fact that most current LE will follow any order they are given, regardless of true legality.

You are right about that "brown shirt" enforcing compliance, though sometimes it's OD green or navy. Depends on which LE branch has jurisdiction.

maxresdefault.jpg

No, the snippet of the order that W54/XM-388 posted is misleading out of context. The actual order, Emergency Order 20-22 makes clear that they are trying to make the property owner liable for any gatherings on their property.

Section 3. Gatherings Prohibited.
A. Private Gatherings. It is a violation of this Emergency Order for any group of persons to gather at a residential property, whether single-family or multi-family, and whether indoors and/or outdoors, where such gathering exceeds ten (10) persons. Residents of the household and parents and minor children of the residents of the household shall not be counted when determining whether the gathering exceeds ten (10) persons.

It's still a bullshit usurpation of authority by a county administrator, but slightly softer than the usual alarmist sites make it out to be. I can't wait to see how all this local .Gov overreach goes in court.

Bet this whole experience is a real slap in the face to those among us who have long advocated that the police and military would be on our side in a gun grab. Maybe now they will wake up to the fact that most current LE will follow any order they are given, regardless of true legality.

You are right about that "brown shirt" enforcing compliance, though sometimes it's OD green or navy. Depends on which LE branch has jurisdiction.

maxresdefault.jpg
Thanks for the clarification. What I said still applies however. As you say, this is just more overreach and pushing of the boundaries of what people will tolerate. A LOT as it turns out.

Reactions: jr81452
Mask is not 100% effective , might not be even 50% , but do you think vacines will be? Masks are one of the few measures that can be taken to reduce the spread of COVID19 while minimally hindering everyday life and business.

I guess you prefer the lock down, that is of course far more effective, you can play socialist experiments,but for how long can FED just print money pay all to sit around and country just continue to pile on debt so you can feel superior by not wearing a mask?

Masks have been used to fight epidemics for at least past 200years , vacines are not magic and by the time they are developed for covid19 it will already mutate enough for them to be only partially effective not to mention most folks will not vaccinate then vaccine effectiveness is further reduced.

Bunch of 'communists' wearing masks back in the days of Spanish Flue
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.saymedia-content.com%2F.image%2FMTcyMzQ2MDg1OTU4NzU2Mjky%2F1918.jpg

c2v99qjfzb751.jpg
Isn’t that pictures of people living in “the dust bowl” and having to wear masks for dust?

I just wish the uniforms were more form fitting. As it is, I can't decide which of the front three has the nicest tits. But, I think Captain cue ball's are the biggest.

The shutdown and subsequent restrictions have cost me $100k plus. I’ve never felt like I’m owed anything for which I didn’t work, but when it’s not something of my own making, I start to feel otherwise. Problem is that I don’t want tax dollars or new debt to cover it. On some level though, it does start to feel like confiscation. Where are my reparations?!?