• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's just a Mask...

For anyone who is of the stupid "Just wear a mask, it's not all that bad" line of thought... perhaps you should take a look at the new Tyranny coming out Broward (coward) county Florida:

View attachment 7380751
In the Communist Republic of Broward County this should be no surprise. They have been counting votes like communist's for years. I do believe this is the primary reason once a place goes Blue, it stays blue. When the commies count the votes the commies never lose. The right to choose ones leaders in blue places does not exist.

Democrat Party equals American Communist Party. They used to hide it, now they display it proudly.

291A3B4A-7225-483F-9F55-60CDA9CCCF76.jpeg

The photo was taken just after he had a sip of water. He had a mask on for most of the time. But i am sure this will be making rounds and all sort of BS will be commented on,.
115187570_290894745506949_829416976417157324_n.jpg

Last edited:
The photo was taken just after he had a sip of water. He had a mask on for most of the time. But i am sure this will be making rounds and all sort of BS will be commented on,.
115187570_290894745506949_829416976417157324_n.jpg
Fauci is a traitorous asshole. I doubt he just took a sip. Hate him.

Reactions: FishinGuns
Live in NoVa, and see the local D.C. news quite a bit, but this shit is out of control. D.C. Mayor mandated a $1,000 fine for not wearing a mask at anytime social distancing isn't observed, but of course, built in this exemptions:

"The enforcement provisions of this Order shall not be applied to persons in the judicial or legislative branches of the District government while those persons are on duty; and shall not apply to any employees of the federal government while they are on duty."

What, in the actual, fuck?

Now its also goggles.......

Wonder if Fauci wears this much protection when he takes his daily "facials"?

Reactions: black max
Everyone is going to be in bubble suits and papprs!

Well at least it would actually be effective......