• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's official kameltoe can suck a golf ball through a garden hose...

That is epic, kinda want to donate to his next campaign just for the laugh!

It's no insult.
Nothing wrong with a hard core lover.
Unless you are a weak as piss male, that only fantasises, because you ain't up to par.
So what if Kamala Harris chugs cock.....
good on her, and lucky hubby.👍

Willy Brown survived the vacuum that Harris created when her lips made that seal , vacuum was so great that many said he should of been wearing a space suit.

Reactions: Maxwell
That was F'n classic and good on him! This F'n administration has made us the laughing stock of the entire F'n world. But, it was still funny. Mac(y)(y)

What's funny is the repukian bitches throwing him under the bus to win favor with the democrat/commies

CONSTITUTION PARTY all the way... Repubs are FUBAR, unless they stop taking pages out of the NRA book right now and completely overhaul the GOP into what it's supposed to be...

Kameltoe hyena
10277387-E48E-45D0-9094-15FBA35C28F1.jpeg

Every Rihno participating is worse than the worst democrat. At least they are up front about what they are.

I'm just wondering what a paper straw is, never seen one.

But if it can be sucked on, I'm sure cameltoe has had one in her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
Funny story: I know (or better stated: knew) Nathan Dahm.

I haven’t seen him in years. His parents are/were missionaries to Romania that my church still support. They have been living over there for a long time. Once or twice a year his entire family would come over to the states and visit the churches that supported them, etc. We always mingled with the family when they were in town because they were really nice people and me and my sisters were age-close with Nathan and his older brother and younger sister. I’d guess Nathan really grew up in Romania as a child/teen.

Anyways, we got to know the family pretty well. In fact, when I went to school in Oklahoma, Nathan’s older brother was in my class and we were good friends. I’ve lost touch with them, but I think the world of his parents. Very good people.

Nathan is actually really, really smart.....like high IQ and all that, from what his brother used to tell me......which is why I always thought was odd that he chose to go into politics. He could have done virtually anything he wanted in the realms of business or industry.

Kind of funny to see him making national waves now. I have no idea what Nathan is like as a grown man, but I know he was raised right and comes from a good family. I just hope this whole “thing” doesn’t hurt him. I’m sure he will be good if he sticks in OK, I just assume he has national aspirations....and I hope this doesn’t bit him in the butt. While I have never been a fan of virtually any politician, I was happy when I heard he got into state politics because (from what I remember) Nathan was a good guy.....and Lord knows we need some good ones in politics.

Last edited: