• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Its official, Pootin has attacked Ukraine.

lots of people were saying good things about Poroshenko for "staying in Kiev" today. Like they have any fucking clue about the man or his background.

I dare you to look at what he did when he was president of Ukraine. This is all from 2014, and it's been going on since. This is the stuff that Russia was pissed off about and why they recognized Donbas as independent.

Last edited:
I'm rooting for Russia here if for no other reason to make Biden look worse but I agree with Russia's sentiments here and have no illusion that Ukraines leadership is a cruel dictatorship

^^^yes we are in a major infowar. It’s really difficult to determine what is what and who to support these days!
It's not too hard.

For years the MSM labelled us Constitutional Conservatives as bastards, racists, and more. We knew that they were liars, and we knew not to believe a word they said because they hated us.

They attacked Trump every day for trying to undo their power and drain the swamp. We knew not to believe them because we knew they were determined to overthrow the constitution and make us powerless.

They attacked us for not believing their Covid narrative and called us everything from Heretics and Science deniers to murderers. We knew not to believe them because they despise us and want to see us dead.

They attacked us for not believing their election narrative. So they call us insurgents and domestic terrorists and want to see us arrested.

so now after all that, they have a sneaky, bastardly call to unity by appealing to false patriotism. "Hey conservatives! we want to be pals! believe everything we say!" "We said it before and you knew we were lying, but now believe it! Russia, Russia, Russia!!!"

And some idiots. Some stupid fucking idiots who can't remember the years of proof, take the bone that they were thrown and jump on the side of the MSM, the globalists, the satanists, and the swamp totalitarians and say "I'm a good boy! will you like me if I take your side??? Russia Russia Russia!!!"

well fuck them. I don't side with Soros' and Hunter Biden's whored-out Ukraine any more than I side with neocon whores. I side with America the way it was founded, our territorial integrity, and our freedom from mother fucking totalitarian politicians.

To answer your questions:
1. Yep.
2. That was a statement with a question mark at the end of it. Was there a question somewhere in that rambling?
3. I'm pretty good with geography, so yeah.
4. You don't just roll in and take over an air base or even an airport. Location matters...
5. I took your comment as something serious to you because you said it 3 or 4 times.
6. Outarage? Nope, just pointing out how idiotic your questions and statements are.
7. Triggered? That's what my rifle gets when I fire it.

You're a repetitive idiot.
Stick to your Eurotrash ways, it's making you less of friends here.

Wasn't necessarily referring to you as being triggered or outraged, more some of the other less intelligent replies I was getting.
Maybe it was my fault for expecting this to be an intelligent discussion rather than ramblings about Democrats and Trump, it is the Bearpit so I guess my bad.

Seeing that you are (at least somewhat) replying in good faith, I'll respond sensibly.

I agree that this isn't a conflict the US needs to spearhead or any other country other than Ukraine.
I just can't help but think the West (not just the USA) should've seen this coming and offer more assistance.
It seems unlikely that Russia is going to stop with the Ukraine and the longer they are allowed to get away with taking land the harder they will be to stop.
China is increasingly making moves in the pacific and again their neighbours, after watching this unfold and the disaster that was the end of Afghanistan, they too will be emboldened.

No one wants to see another war that sucks in the US, UK, or other NATO/former ISAF countries but it may well be better to intervene soooner rather than latter.

As far as sending over just one or two aircraft, that was sarcasm I thought that was obvious but perhaps not.
The initial comment was more one of curiosity as to whether the F22 works as intended as an air superiority fighter, as there hasn't been a conflict since it's development for it to be tested in a real conflict. I appreciate no one wants an all out air war with Russia.

And Eurotrash? I guess that's an insult to European people so I won't take any offense to that.

It's not too hard.

For years the MSM labelled us Constitutional Conservatives as bastards, racists, and more. We knew that they were liars, and we knew not to believe a word they said because they hated us.

They attacked Trump every day for trying to undo their power and drain the swamp. We knew not to believe them because we knew they were determined to overthrow the constitution and make us powerless.

They attacked us for not believing their Covid narrative and called us everything from Heretics and Science deniers to murderers. We knew not to believe them because they despise us and want to see us dead.

They attacked us for not believing their election narrative. So they call us insurgents and domestic terrorists and want to see us arrested.

so now after all that, they have a sneaky, bastardly call to unity by appealing to false patriotism. "Hey conservatives! we want to be pals! believe everything we say!" "We said it before and you knew we were lying, but now believe it! Russia, Russia, Russia!!!"

And some idiots. Some stupid fucking idiots who can't remember the years of proof, take the bone that they were thrown and jump on the side of the MSM, the globalists, the satanists, and the swamp totalitarians and say "I'm a good boy! will you like me if I take your side??? Russia Russia Russia!!!"

well fuck them. I don't side with Soros' and Hunter Biden's whored-out Ukraine any more than I side with neocon whores. I side with America the way it was founded, our territorial integrity, and our freedom from mother fucking totalitarian politicians.
I think yours is one of the better posts so far.

I'm gonna take a WAG, and presume, based on the last several days, that 95% of the "coverage" on the internet so far, is complete bullshit.

The Ghost of Kiev, was already proven bullshit.
The "Russian Tank Crushing Civilian Car" was already proven bullshit.
The "Russian Bombing Kiev Building" was already proven bullshit.
There are MSM pics/articles of 2014, 2015 bombing events, posted as "realtime" Russian aggression, easily proven as bullshit
The "Tank Man" was supposed to be a Tiananmen moment, but further footage shows the vehicles steering around the guy
The Snake Island "last stand" of the brave was bullshit and they all surrendered
Video game footage, was thrown out in MSM and Twitterati posts as "real" evidence of Russian planes being shot down

And given what you astutely posted about what has transpired for many of us, now a bunch are jumping right on board with the "Russia is losing their ass and suffering defeat among the brave Ukrainians!" because the media and internet landscape curated for us to consume, tells us so.

Amazing. My gut tells me this is all lies so far and things are not actually going down as described.

I'm gonna take a WAG, and presume, based on the last several days, that 95% of the "coverage" on the internet so far, is complete bullshit.

There are MSM pics/articles of 2014, 2015 bombing events, posted as "realtime" Russian aggression, easily proven as bullshit
The "Tank Man" was supposed to be a Tiananmen moment, but further footage shows the vehicles steering around the guy
The Snake Island "last stand" of the brave was bullshit and they all surrendered

And given what you astutely posted about what has transpired for many of us, now a bunch are jumping right on board with the "Russia is losing their ass and suffering defeat among the brave Ukrainians!" because the media and internet landscape curated for us to consume, tells us so.

Amazing. My gut tells me this is all lies so far and things are not actually going down as described.
Circus! What you got to ask is, “who is paying for the circus and why?”

Reactions: tomcatmv
Ok, so I have an important question.

Is my totally legit Tula 5.45 Krinkov worth more, or worth WAY more after the last few days?

Video game footage, was thrown out in MSM and Twitterati posts as "real" evidence of Russian planes being shot down

I thought the FCC had rules and fines for purposely giving misinformation to the public? It's all sureal

Reactions: 6.5SH
Meanwhile, Brandon will head to his Delaware home for the weekend as Russia continues its invasion of Ukraine.

too bad he doesn't care as much about his country and our protection at our borders.

Last edited:
yes, don't worry though. Brandon is heavily protected against American Citizens no matter where he goes.

too bad he doesn't care as much about his country and our protection at our borders.
Tell that dickstain we want a fence too.
All across the southern border.

It's not too hard.

Well said. It's a pretty simple rule that if the MSM is telling you something, it's a lie. I'm not sure why so many people on SH are falling for this, I would think if anyone would not buy in to the deepstate narrative it would be the people here that have been a victim of lies and see their liberty being stripped away.

Putin is not an angel, but he has made it very clear for years that he is going against the NWO. He's not trying to save the world, but he is taking out a cesspool of corruption in Ukraine. Let the guy work and we benefit from our gov corruption being exposed.

Well said. It's a pretty simple rule that if the MSM is telling you something, it's a lie. I'm not sure why so many people on SH are falling for this, I would think if anyone would not buy in to the deepstate narrative it would be the people here that have been a victim of lies and see their liberty being stripped away.

Putin is not an angel, but he has made it very clear for years that he is going against the NWO. He's not trying to save the world, but he is taking out a cesspool of corruption in Ukraine. Let the guy work and we benefit from our gov corruption being exposed.
Exactly. Thats why I said lets stand back and watch this shit show, while we watch the shit show here at home with the NWO bastards thats stole our election and overthrew our government.

Exactly. Thats why I said lets stand back and watch this shit show, while we watch the shit show here at home with the NWO bastards thats stole our election and overthrew our government.

Insert sarcasm warning here:

No, no, no!!!!
We need to let the curious ones see if our F-22s are truly air superiority fighters.
Otherwise, we won't know if our tax dollars were well spent. 🙄

Fox reporting Russian Nuke forces on high alert . Poontang threatening nukes in face of increasing aggression .

Reactions: abn31c
Pay attention to the date of @quietmike s post.....2012.

You have been fed shit for over a decade now.
This has been a game changer for the globalists and is being used in social media, all entertainment programming, commercial advertising and news outlets, including Fox News. It's purely social engineering and populace control.

Last edited:
Fox reporting Russian Nuke forces on high alert . Poontang threatening nukes in face of increasing aggression .

Yep, Pootin warming up the big heaters while the Potato is home eating ice cream.

Enjoy your Sunday. Monday might never happen.

This has been a game changer for the globalists and is being used in social media, all entertainment programming, commercial advertising and news outlets, including Fox News.

@BLEE

Point made.

Reactions: BLEE
Ask yourself a few questions.

Why would an obviously sane nationalist, educated and very savvy to world geopolitical systems, even consider nukes?

Over an invasion and takeover of a country that borders them?

Could it be, that this man has information we do not?

Could it be that 99% of what we think we know is bullshit?

Keep an open mind and realize that Mordor is not “us”.

Why would an obviously sane nationalist, educated and very savvy to world geopolitical systems, even consider nukes?

There's a possibility Putin's cheese has slid off his cracker.

Why cant we all just be nice and get along?

depositphotos_13975748-stock-photo-hippie-group-playing-music-and.jpg

Meh let him launch his nukes. They're probably all pointed at shithole cities we don't need and old defunct military bases.

Plus they probably won't launch or go boom anyways.
Perhaps they will go boom...in the silo.

The really sad part is that as always, when shit like this starts, it isnt the Oligarchs that suffer but rather the everyday Joe like you and I. And the poor bastards who actually do the fighting to prop up monsters.

If only this woke people up. it won't.

keep beating the drum. people need reminding. tells you all you need to know. go RUSSIA!!!!!
It's not too hard.

yup. if the news is reporting the sky is blue, you can bet your ass it is anything but blue.

The really sad part is that as always, when shit like this starts, it isnt the Oligarchs that suffer but rather the everyday Joe like you and I. And the poor bastards who actually do the fighting to prop up monsters.

I've always felt that if they want to go to war, let them fight each other over the issue.
Common man gets to watch from the cheap seats just like in yonder days of olde...

I'm on the the I95 corridor 8 miles South of Trenton NJ . Between Philly , Trenton and NY NY the East Coast will be a smoldering pile o rubble .
Gonna check the nuke simulator and see if I'm close enough to Trenton to be in the crater . If not I'm gonna make a side walk shadow puppet wit a boner .

stop
it's just posturing in the hopes the West reacts poorly or backs down.
I lived my entire youth with Russian nuke forces in combat ready status. relax

I'm on the the I95 corridor 8 miles South of Trenton NJ . Between Philly , Trenton and NY NY the East Coast will be a smoldering pile o rubble .
Gonna check the nuke simulator and see if I'm close enough to Trenton to be in the crater . If not I'm gonna make a side walk shadow puppet wit a boner .
If they start tossing Nikes it wont matter where you are. Just put your head between your legs and kiss your sweet ass goodbye.

in-case-of-emergency-put-your-head-between-your-legs-and-kiss-your-ass-goodbye-2.jpg

stop
it's just posturing in the hopes the West reacts poorly or backs down.
I lived my entire youth with Russian nuke forces in combat ready status. relax
Remember in grade school, getting under your desk?

Ummm, you already are.

Reactions: Ravenworks

That's kinda like what the plot for Fallout 76 should've been instead of the steaming dogshit they gave us.

Reactions: myronman3
Remember in grade school, getting under your desk?
I do
I remember in the early 80s the alarm going off with a Russian sub just off the coast. You couldn't look at a magazine (time, newsweek, etc) without russian troops and kids marching with AKs depicting the mood of (are we ready) etc etc. Don't forget the marches, songs about being blown to bits, movies, etc etc.

this is comedic to see the 'concern' over this