• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's starting: Liberal governors defying the President

Covid 19 does not kill the healthy at a very high rate at all. Finally the “experts” and politicians are saying that now. Facts are a bitch.

The most interesting thing to me about this that seems to have gone completely unnoticed is that early on in all this, it was common to see an article or data table of the breakdown of deaths by age group and pre-existing complication conditions that it to the death. Almost always showing a huge spike over 70 years of age and a high percentage of all deaths being coupled to other conditions.

All of that has completely disappeared, now it's just numbers of dead and the occasional article designed to produce fear in the young folks by pointing out the outlier young healthy person that died here and there.

The most interesting thing to me about this that seems to have gone completely unnoticed is that early on in all this, it was common to see an article or data table of the breakdown of deaths by age group and pre-existing complication conditions that it to the death. Almost always showing a huge spike over 70 years of age and a high percentage of all deaths being coupled to other conditions.

All of that has completely disappeared, now it's just numbers of dead and the occasional article designed to produce fear in the young folks by pointing out the outlier young healthy person that died here and there.
Did you see yesterday's briefing where they outlined the re-opening and specifically mentioned the safeguards for groups that are overproportionally affected by the disease?

The age and comorbidity influence is still on the table, just expressed and addressed in a different way.

Maybe they understood human nature where people find any possible excuse to engage in irresponsibly risky behavior.
"I am young, I am strong, I can drive 50 over the limit, do drugs, have unprotected sex with everything that has a pulse..."

Last edited:
Did you see yesterday's briefing where they outlined the re-opening and specifically mentioned the safeguards for groups that are overproportionally affected by the disease?

The age and comorbidity influence is still on the table, just expressed and addressed in a different way.

Maybe they understood human nature where people find any possible excuse to engage in irresponsibly risky behavior.
"I am young, I am strong, I can drive 50 over the limit, do drugs, have unprotected sex with everything that has a pulse..."

Well they certainly nailed the part of human nature that falls apart in terror at any sign of adversity and clamors for the sheltering touch of big brother.

Reactions: 308pirate
Unless the President issues a National State of Emergency or issues Marshall Law, each governor has the right to run his state the way he sees fit. plain and simple.
10th amendment

Whose law is it? George Marshall? Thurgood Marshall? Marshall Tucker Band law? Can't you see, oh cant you see, what this COVID's been doing to me?

Martial Law

Alcohol withdrawal can actually kill you, unlike nicotine. I'm guessing that's what he was trying to convey.

HAHA, since when? Some withdrawal symptoms are worse than others, and there is a possibility of death if delirium tremens kicks in and goes untreated.
But if someone is going through alcohol withdrawals that could lead to death, that would be 3% of people who actually have alcohol withdrawals, they are going to get medical attention.

The liquour stores staying open was nothing but a placation for the masses and not shutting down a government revenue stream. it had little to nothing to do with the possible influx of alcohol withdrawal patients to the hospital system.

The liquour stores staying open was nothing but a placation for the masses and not shutting down a government revenue stream. it had little to nothing to do with the possible influx of alcohol withdrawal patients to the hospital system.

Yeah, I gotta agree with this. Closing the liquor stores would have resulted in this shit boiling over by about Day 3.

It is impressive that I've yet to see a bare shelf in the alcohol aisle during this crisis, and that's certainly not because the boozeheads aren't panic-buying. I saw their shopping carts just prior to the shut-down order, and yet somehow we're able to maintain stockpiles of this apparently critical resource when TP, eggs, and bread are nowhere to be found.

Here is the age break down. Its been updated since I looked at it yesterday or the day before. The first chart now shows data strictly from NY, but a little further down under "older statistics" is a more generic "death by age" chart... I think the second chart comes from China data, but not real sure.

Either way both charts point to those 70+ being WAY high risk of death. 60-70 being VERY high risk. Then it drops off like a clif after that. I would like to see the first chart(the new one) have the ages split out a little differently. BUT I like how it has the amount of deaths that had underlying causes which are listed on the bottom.... The percentage if you do the math is staggering to those who had underlying conditions. 85% in one age group...had their covid19 deaths also contributed with underlying conditions... thats HUGE... 75% in another. 70% in the largest...

Reactions: supercorndogs
Our Governor is an idiot. A libtard idiot from California no less. He thinks he's a dictator, but is really more of a dick -tater. He's already said he will reopen the state when HIS experts say it's ok, not when Trump says it's ok. Oh, and he closed the liquor stores.
We started a recall effort before all the virus stuff started mostly due to his anti-2A stance.

Reactions: Snuby642
Here is the age break down. Its been updated since I looked at it yesterday or the day before. The first chart now shows data strictly from NY, but a little further down under "older statistics" is a more generic "death by age" chart... I think the second chart comes from China data, but not real sure.

Either way both charts point to those 70+ being WAY high risk of death. 60-70 being VERY high risk. Then it drops off like a clif after that. I would like to see the first chart(the new one) have the ages split out a little differently. BUT I like how it has the amount of deaths that had underlying causes which are listed on the bottom.... The percentage if you do the math is staggering to those who had underlying conditions. 85% in one age group...had their covid19 deaths also contributed with underlying conditions... thats HUGE... 75% in another. 70% in the largest...

So basically proving my thoughts on the topic correct. They are deliberately no longer volunteering this info in MSM articles because it doesn't perpetuate the fear.

Also unfortunately confirming what I've known for ages, I'm at higher risk because I have a dick.

Let these Gov's sleep in the bed they make. It is the responsibility of the people to keep them in line. If the peeps want to watch their lives evaporate in fear then so be it. Just don't expect everyone else to support you later.

Trump made the most valid point he could make yesterday. We are a techno economic power house and that is why we have fought virus this so well. If we do not start our economy we will not be that and we have no chance to fight the virus without our economic strength. You can't have one without the other. You can't fight if you have nothing to fight with. Go Trump.

Let the Gov's fiddle while their States burn. The peeps sooner or later will throw those Gov's on the fire too.

Last edited:
Millions upon millions of Americans are at work every day already. Much of what was shut down could have stayed running, but "out of an abundance of caution" has killed the entire economy. The rest can continue work from home if possible and productive for their industry, I actually believe that's a good thing for a slow roll forward, but to be a decision by the companies and not just the government.

Shit, I hope the government continues to work from home, it would benefit us all if they did even less than they already did.

Except snow plows, those guys need to get the fuck to work.
I really don't know if they could less as they are as worthless as a tit on a board

These numbers have been posted since the beginning but people disregard the truth out of ignorance and fear. I and others have talked about this a month ago. This is not the black plague. This is all horse shit. Destroy the American economy. Take away your money and your freedoms. This is the goal. Its disgusting.

The reason they didnt shutdown the liquor stores..

So booze has replaced religion as the opiate of the masses? Seriously though - the fact that they tax the hell out of booze (and weed where its "legal") has a lot to do with it. I paid our federal excise taxes a couple of days ago - state is giving time to pay excise taxes but there will be no forgiveness for what is due the government.

Reactions: FatBoy
These numbers have been posted since the beginning but people disregard the truth out of ignorance and fear. I and others have talked about this a month ago. This is not the black plague. This is all horse shit. Destroy the American economy. Take away your money and your freedoms. This is the goal. Its disgusting.
Brother, I see your perspective, know your pain. There are traitors among us who want to "Take away your money and your freedoms", "Destroy the American economy" and ultimately want to destroy America and what it stands for. They will weaponize everything they can find, natural disasters, grieving children/parents, pandemics, anything. "It's disgusting." Roger that.

However, you have to stretch evidence and logic past the breaking point to assume that THEY fooled 184 countries with a hoax, that the death toll from this disease are just forged statistics, and that this disease is just another flu.

The challenge with Covid-19 is both the consequences of the disease AND the speed of spread. It is roughly 10 times worse as the flu in its effect on humans, which is not that horrible compared to the Black Plague. But Covid-19 was able to spread in a few month over the entire world DESPITE measures that we have never even considered, let alone implemented for the flu.

I think that over hundred countries have made a wise decision not to take this lightly. Look at Sweden who refused to shut down, got hammered with cases and deaths, and then had to shut down on top of dealing with a health crisis. They are by all standards a progressive country very close to our rabid Left. They took the opposite tack but could not rewrite the laws of nature.

The best approach is to split the issues we are dealing with into at least two categories. How do we deal most effectively with this pandemic and how do we deal most effectively with the traitors? If you think you deal best with the traitors by ignoring the disease, you may end up on the loosing side. Why not let the disease deal (predominantly) with those who will vote for the traitors, while we keep our head low? That would make it much easier to deal with the remaining traitors.

If you are personally affected by the shutdown, please realize that every challenge is an opportunity in disguise. This shutdown and the changed social habits will eliminate some jobs and some business forever. But it will also create new jobs and new markets. Focus on finding and seizing these opportunities. Yes a rising tide will lift all boats. But there are always those fishermen who come home with a bigger catch, regardless of the tide.

Last edited:
im of the opinion this is not a federalism issue but an interstate commerce issue. Mark Levin articulated it very well last night on hannity the dipshit show. I suspect that is what Trump is going to site when the states stay shut down.

Look at Sweden who refused to shut down, got hammered with cases and deaths, and then had to shut down on top of dealing with a health crisis. They are by all standards a progressive country very close to our rabid Left. They took the opposite tack but could not rewrite the laws of nature.

Sure about that? This is even a liberal source, from yesterday (you have to read the article past the headline to see the point I'm making BTW):

Think of the precedent this sets for power hungry statists. Snow coming? Lockdown. Thunderstorms coming? Lockdown. Flu season? Lockdown. Extreme cold or heat? You guessed it: lock the fuck down.

It's a tyrant's wet dream.

Brother, I see your perspective, know your pain. There are traitors among us who want to "Take away your money and your freedoms", "Destroy the American economy" and ultimately want to destroy America and what it stands for. They will weaponize everything they can find, natural disasters, grieving children/parents, pandemics, anything. "It's disgusting." Roger that.

However, you have to stretch evidence and logic past the breaking point to assume that THEY fooled 184 countries with a hoax, that the death toll from this disease are just forged statistics, and that this disease is just another flu.

The challenge with Covid-19 is both the consequences of the disease AND the speed of spread. It is roughly 10 times worse as the flu in its effect on humans, which is not that horrible compared to the Black Plague. But Covid-19 was able to spread in a few month over the entire world DESPITE measures that we have never even considered, let alone implemented for the flu.

I think that over hundred countries have made a wise decision not to take this lightly. Look at Sweden who refused to shut down, got hammered with cases and deaths, and then had to shut down on top of dealing with a health crisis. They are by all standards a progressive country very close to our rabid Left. They took the opposite tack but could not rewrite the laws of nature.

The best approach is to split the issues we are dealing with into at least two categories. How do we deal most effectively with this pandemic and how do we deal most effectively with the traitors? If you think you deal best with the traitors by ignoring the disease, you may end up on the loosing side. Why not let the disease deal (predominantly) with those who will vote for the traitors, while we keep our head low? That would make it much easier to deal with the remaining traitors.

If you are personally affected by the shutdown, please realize that every challenge is an opportunity in disguise. This shutdown and the changed social habits will eliminate some jobs and some business forever. But it will also create new jobs and new markets. Focus on finding and seizing these opportunities. Yes a rising tide will lift all boats. But there are always those fishermen who come home with a bigger catch, regardless of the tide.
Sure about that? This is even a liberal source, from yesterday (you have to read the article past the headline to see the point I'm making BTW):

Sweden is not locked down. They are free to work and free to move around as usual. Per capita they are no worse for the wear. Economically they

i understand you have good intentions but you are spreading fake and false propaganda. This virus has not shown to spread faster or easier than the flu. The flu infects over a billion yearly world wide. This virus has effected 1000x (one thousand) times less people at this point. Its bullshit. Only 2% of the fatalities attributed to covid have been otherwise healthy people. 98% have at least one comorbidity. This is a fact and has been known since the beginning.

This virus is just a vessel. A tool. Wait and see my friend. You will understand soon enough.

I heard from a friend there that while they did not have an official lock-down, people were increasingly self isolating. Who know what that means depending on where you look in the country. We have the same challenge here that some people take this serious others do jack shit. I also looked at the worldometer and saw their cases climb at the expected exponential rate.

Let's wait until Sweden gets past the peak and compare the numbers per capita then. We should also take into account the amount of international arrivals they have compared to the US. If they come out of this better than we under these considerations, I promise you to be the first one to admit this. My current bet is that a few countries like Germany (early lock-down, massive testing, and good health system) may beat us in deaths per capita but we will have to wait quite some time before all horses are over the finish line.

I look at this disease not from a political angle but from my understanding of how contagious diseases, nuclear reactions, etc. behave mathematically. There are not many phenomena with exponential growth in our normal world and therefore a lot of what happens or can happen is counter-intuitive for most people. If cars could accelerate exponentially for example, we would not survive the first five minutes in traffic with our normal intuition. It is always tempting to explain with conspiracy theories what we cannot fathom instead of trying to understand the governing principles behind it.

Sweden is not locked down. They are free to work and free to move around as usual. Per capita they are no worse for the wear. Economically they

i understand you have good intentions but you are spreading fake and false propaganda. This virus has not shown to spread faster or easier than the flu. The flu infects over a billion yearly world wide. This virus has effected 1000x (one thousand) times less people at this point. Its bullshit. Only 2% of the fatalities attributed to covid have been otherwise healthy people. 98% have at least one comorbidity. This is a fact and has been known since the beginning.

This virus is just a vessel. A tool. Wait and see my friend. You will understand soon enough.
I commented more about Sweden above.

Yes, the virus is being ABUSED as a tool by the enemies of freedom. But that does not logically require the abuser of the tool to be the manufacturer. Remember, we insist on similar rigor when it comes to our guns.

I could post charts here from different countries that show how death from flue cases compares to Covid-19, which is on top of the flu. But you would deride all these charts as globalist propaganda. You still have not explained to anyone here how the globalists managed to fool 184+ countries and how the globalists would benefit from trashing the entire WORLD economy.

I agree with you 100% with your assessment about how evil and determined our enemies are. I just can't find any evidence or logic that would give them magic powers. Those people breathe like us and bleed like us regardless of their billions and elusive cabals. We can defeat them if we muster the courage.

When (not IF) AI runs this planet, I will side with your theories. Then, we'll all live in a fucking simulation, if we still live at all. In this sense, I see you as a visionary, WAY ahead of our time.

Typical, tell the peeps who to hate for their confinement. The people who don't want it. The Dark side is strong in her.

I'm going to start stopping at random businesses and places on my way home from work and walk around for a good bit.

We'll see who bites.

Reactions: Autonomous
Think of the precedent this sets for power hungry statists. Snow coming? Lockdown. Thunderstorms coming? Lockdown. Flu season? Lockdown. Extreme cold or heat? You guessed it: lock the fuck down.

It's a tyrant's wet dream.

The lockdown was implemented when "experts" were predicting millions of deaths. You are being melodramatic. Also people wont listen when its snow or the flu. We know those things already.

The lockdown was implemented when "experts" were predicting millions of deaths. You are being melodramatic. Also people wont listen when its snow or the flu. We know those things already.

Anyone who predicted millions of deaths over this should be lined up against the wall and shot for the damage they've done.

This whole thing's been a bullshit farce. People are fed the fuck up and there will be consequences.

^ This. Especially when those articles say things like "So-and-so showed no symptoms and then suddenly keeled over dead from massive lung damage because THEY HAD THE CORONAVIRUS." or "So-and-so showed no symptoms and then suddenly keeled over from massive cardiac failure because THEY HAD THE CORONAVIRUS." None of those instances mention, say, that the guy with the lung damage might've been smoking three packs of the shittiest cigarettes possible per day, or that the one with cardiac damage had a preexisting genetic condition that made him more susceptible to heart issues and also had terrible blood pressure problems. Which I'm not saying is the case with either but they touted it as simply "You can get the coronavirus and suddenly die from your lungs collapsing and you won't even know it's happening until it's too late.", which is little more than base scaremongering to get the healthy people concerned too.

Hell I just saw an article where the Spaniards say "We think we've found a NEW CORONAVIRUS SYMPTOM. If you have PURPLE SPOTS ON YOUR FEET, you have the VIRUS." Yeah, okay, sure. Maybe. COULD be a symptom of the virus. Or it could be like my right foot atm where my shoe's been rubbing on my unsupported arch while walking ~10 miles outside and there's a sore red patch that'll be gone by nightfall. I have zero doubt that there are some people who are at risk of being asymptomatic and still dying of the virus, but I can't fathom that they didn't have some other underlying condition that hastened their expiration as well. I don't see any more articles or lists showing the deaths by age/medical condition now, just "X more people have perished."

Reactions: rlarsen462
Anyone who predicted millions of deaths over this should be lined up against the wall and shot for the damage they've done.

This whole thing's been a bullshit farce. People are fed the fuck up and there will be consequences.

Except we don't know what damage they have done yet. For all we know at this point, they saved a few hundred thousand people. Calling this thing licked while 75% of the country is still hiding in their hobbit holes does not make any sense. Calling this thing licked while the most effected areas death rates have just started to go back down doesn't make any sense. Please spare me the B.S about every single death being counted as COVID. That is not even close to true. And in all likely hood this thing is not done yet.

We will have no idea how bad this thing is until we let it spread. Like other countries did, that ended up shutting down. They would have probably had a much better chance with it, if it had come here first. Then they could have benefited from all of our research. You are much safer catching it now, than 2 months ago. If you save the ship there will always be people who say, it wasn't sinking. But if you let it sink, they will ask you why you didn't save it. Its called a catch 22. Same idea as hind sight being 20/20. People assume the other way would have been better. So hind sight is really just another guess, until put into practice.

We will have no idea how bad this thing is until we let it spread. Like other countries did, that ended up shutting down.
Wait, you think we haven't shut down this country yet? What kind of a fucking hole in the ground do you live in?

I thought lawyers were the most hated profession in this country. The medical profession is fast overtaking them.

Reactions: WaltHer
During all of this shit people die of other shit. Car crashes plane crashes shootings stabbings heart attacks bleed out the list is endless. People die. That is life. People are born. That is life. Why are we hiding under the bed? Are we afraid of life?

Reactions: TACC and 308pirate
During all of this shit people die of other shit. Car crashes plane crashes shootings stabbings heart attacks bleed out the list is endless. People die. That is life. People are born. That is life. Why are we hiding under the bed? Are we afraid of life?

A few years ago I made peace with my Maker and have accepted the fact that I'm already dead. I only don't know which day it will be. But rest assured, we're all walking dead.

It's liberating, and it makes most threats meaningless.

And 300 abortions..A DAY.

Reactions: Sgt47
This is a dry-run for all things powerful and abnormal. It's a test for .gov, to see how far/much the "sheep", will obey and concede. Mac:mad:
WIPRSC cancelled on the 25th; chance to poke pencil-neck in the eye lost, again.

Wait, you think we haven't shut down this country yet? What kind of a fucking hole in the ground do you live in?

I thought lawyers were the most hated profession in this country. The medical profession is fast overtaking them.

How did you come to that conclusion from what I wrote? No, wonder people can't glean anything out of a 2 page article. You couldn't follow a two paragraph statement where as the first line said the opposite of your assertion. Either that or your bias has you reading things that aren't there, which leads to the same problems as not understanding what you read, and leads to all these threads being filled with bull shit from people who add things to the information to help support their own narrative.

"Calling this thing licked while 75% of the country is still hiding in their hobbit holes does not make any sense."

Last edited:
"Calling this thing licked while 75% of the country is still hiding in their hobbit holes does not make any sense."
There is no "licking this thing". Not until an effective vaccine and or treatment is tested and approved. Which will be when?

Until then, what? Sit around and watch our country implode? FUCK THAT.

We have to get back to work. If it means a few more people die of the flu, so be it.

You are a perfect example of why technocrats (in this case medical technocrats) cannot be allowed to run the country or hell anything of importance. You all are incapable of grasping the greater picture.

There is no "licking this thing". Not until an effective vaccine and or treatment is tested and approved. Which will be when?

Until then, what? Sit around and watch our country implode? FUCK THAT.

We have to get back to work. If it means a few more people die of the flu, so be it.

You are a perfect example of why technocrats (in this case medical technocrats) cannot be allowed to run the country or hell anything of importance. You all are incapable of grasping the greater picture.

To paraphrase "There is no licking this thing, at least until we lick this thing." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You contradicted yourself in the first line, just to make me seem wrong in your mind. Then you asked a bunch of questions to project words on me that I haven't said. In fact every response to one of my posts has seemed almost like it came from someone who read something else. I think you might paint fantasy "greater pictures" then run around pretending they are real. You can't read two paragraphs without assuming everything in them is wrong, because you assume, I disagree with you about the shut down. ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In the last month we gained a lot of new data about the virus. They have identified what they think is going to be an effective treatment, and identified that ventilators aren't effective. Its time to open up, and its supposed to start happening.

As nations falter the powers that be have sold off America and joined the new world order to support their growth and insure their power. To maintain this power they need to keep control over the herd of sheep. Promise free everything a real carrot on a stick. Keep / get more people dependent on the government bring in the easily controllable immigrants to abuse. Above all control the media, the press, and mass media.

Don't you know It is like a new socialism without really being socialism. So men keep your powder dry and please vote. If you don't vote for change then just load up in the lefts box cars and they will take to to a better place with free housing, free meals, and likely large ovens.

True desires are hard to let go of.
The sheep are blind as usual.
This "accident" is really quite some "coincidence"...

R

This accident is doing a wonderful job of enlightening the peeps, to The Lefts lust for power and control.

Nancy, Nancy the peeps have no jobs.

“Let them eat Ben And Jerry’s.” She said.

I'm starting to really be concerned about what our future holds. There seems to be a purpose to this and not a good one. I thought I would be dead, before this country would take the shit that it has, but, now I'm not sure. Too many coincidences are happening all at once. My family and I, are lucky, we've prepared, got our finances in order, alleviated bills, debt free lifestyle, except for mortgage and everyday expenses, but, I feel that's not even enough. I really hope that this wakes the sheep up, but, I have my doubts. I use to think, "This country is strong, we'll never be like them", but now, I think there's a good possibility, that it "will". If we don't get back up and running and even if we do, it'll take a bare minimum of 2 years for it to be anywhere close to what it was. It's really a F'n shame that 2.5 to 3 months, can plunge a country as strong as this one was, into a near death dive. Our .gov is broken folks and changes need to be made. Mac:(

I'm starting to really be concerned about what our future holds. There seems to be a purpose to this and not a good one. I thought I would be dead, before this country would take the shit that it has, but, now I'm not sure. Too many coincidences are happening all at once. My family and I, are lucky, we've prepared, got our finances in order, alleviated bills, debt free lifestyle, except for mortgage and everyday expenses, but, I feel that's not even enough. I really hope that this wakes the sheep up, but, I have my doubts. I use to think, "This country is strong, we'll never be like them", but now, I think there's a good possibility, that it "will". If we don't get back up and running and even if we do, it'll take a bare minimum of 2 years for it to be anywhere close to what it was. It's really a F'n shame that 2.5 to 3 months, can plunge a country as strong as this one was, into a near death dive. Our .gov is broken folks and changes need to be made. Mac:(

America quit being strong about the time we started to heavily rely on countries like China. In other words, we haven’t been strong for a long time!

Reactions: 10ring'r