• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's time to kiss that icy Bud goodbye forever. Boycott Budweiser!

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Go woke Go Broke... Lets show Bud some bottom line pain.

Share and make it a real boycott.

Screenshot_20230401_222307.jpg

Last edited:
    An occasional Bud long neck is ok but I generally stick with craft beers. They do have the best commercials though.

Reactions: DIBBS
    I dont think budweiser would be this stupid

First off, boycotts are fucking retarded.

Secondly, I actually like Dylan Mulvaney. I've always liked when gay guys act like flamin homos. It's fucking funny! He's a fucking clown! That's his job! Clowns are supposed to be laughed at.

Reactions: BCP
    Dropped that piss swill years ago, beer is the only thing that ever really put weight on me.
    I dont partake in the loud mouth soup at all anymore and dont miss it.

for any boycotters here

i can boycot everything but the Goose Island limited edition stouts.

Reactions: Mudburner
    Why are you still drinking water flavored beer???
    Should have found something better along time ago.

Our club happily emptied our coolers of all Bud products this evening. Hope Dudeweiser is happy with their decision.

Reactions: Cardboard55
    You guys dont get it.
    This is corporate manipulation and the wokeness is just a side effect.

The investors invest a little, then determine what they want the company to do, the company does said dumb thing(because money)...tanking the stocks... said investor then invests more money due to cripled stock prices, then owns company.

Joe q consumer forgets, buys product again, then said investor makes even more money.
    Chinese playbook.
    Divide and conquer.

This couldn’t have gone any worse, first they picked a trans guy who likes to dress up like a 6 year old girl which is just creepy, then the vp of marketing gives the interview saying the current customers are just a bunch of frat boys. They are truly getting hammered, in rural areas they are looking at 70% sale losses, and that includes places like New York and Massachusetts. This reaction was so instant I’m not sure if it really even started as a boycott, more like a immediate reaction of disgust.

We're seeing tipping points in unexpected areas. People are fed up and incidents like this we todd did marketing blunder elicit overwhelming responses.

For instance

1.2 million views, 786 "likes" 182 "retweets" 13K+ mostly negative, mocking replies.

That's rubberneckers slowing for a look at a bad accident, lol

I say just kiss alcohol goodbye. The studies of the last decade, especially ~5 years or so are absolutely terrifying in that there's no safe dose and the harm from booze starts from the very first drop you consume with a detectably negative effect on outcome and all cause death/disease. The more you drink, the more it goes up from there so there's no safe dose and the only right answer for all 7+ billion people is to cut it out and spend their time or money on other, better, healthier things.

I say just kiss alcohol goodbye. The studies of the last decade, especially ~5 years or so are absolutely terrifying in that there's no safe dose and the harm from booze starts from the very first drop you consume with a detectably negative effect on outcome and all cause death/disease. The more you drink, the more it goes up from there so there's no safe dose and the only right answer for all 7+ billion people is to cut it out and spend their time or money on other, better, healthier things.
    My body, my choice.