• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

J.S.T. Match in Fremont NC 23 Jan 10

Re: J.S.T Match in Fremont NC 23 Jan 10

Hell yeah i want a shirt, ill gladly pay 15-20 bucks for a shirt.

I need a Med or Large and my wife would want a medium

are you gonna have any in 2xl size? id be interested in at least a long and a short sleeve 2xl and a large short sleeve, what color are they gonna be? how much they gonna be? what is the layout gonna look like?

Yeah I'd pay for a long sleeve shirt 2xl please...

John,

Sent you a email.

For the train up, .22lr w/ iron site or optics?

Thanks for the advise. Pacomdiver and I had less then optimal conditions today at the range. After 10" of snow last night , the range had a nice 10mph cross wind, and a whole lot of snow going everywhere. After seeing the match is on , rain or shine, snow or white out . We figured better get to shooting.. haha

I will also want a shirt, long and short sleeve.

Guys,

The main e-mail has gone out in the last two days to all I have received payment from.

Thank you for sending in the fee's for the match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JustPlinking</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John,

Sent you a email.

For the train up, .22lr w/ iron site or optics?

Thanks for the advise. Pacomdiver and I had less then optimal conditions today at the range. After 10" of snow last night , the range had a nice 10mph cross wind, and a whole lot of snow going everywhere. After seeing the match is on , rain or shine, snow or white out . We figured better get to shooting.. haha

I will also want a shirt, long and short sleeve. </div></div>

Sir,

The 22lr I would like a Mil-Dot scope on site, but it does not have to be on the 22lr. You can use mine if you do not have one for some drills.

The 22lr is to keep the training cost low for you all.

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John did you get my check for me and the wife? </div></div>

Yes sir I did

I sent out the e-mail with the directions and such.

I did not make it clear that was the "receipt" of your payment.

I have not deposited any checks at this time, due to work being crazy right now.

any idea how much are the t shirts and long sleeve's gonna cost?

I still need to check on this.

With Christmas and all that going on I need to find air first
smile.gif

John

i didnt get your email John, but no worries i still know how to get there

John,

You should of received my check as well. I will not be able to come down early for the train up . Maybe next time. It doest work out with the timing

Thanks

I am 5 for 5 on payments guys.

This week I will open up more slots for others to join in.

I will send out a e-mail here soon to all that have paid.

I sent the same e-mail a week ago but it seems most of you did not get it.

John

I have <span style="font-weight: bold">five (5)</span> open slots now for people to sign up.

So anyone watching this send me PM or a e-mail and I will reply back with my address to send in your $25 too.

Thanks

John

John any way we can get a list of who is paid up....hopefully Jon's check got lost in the mail
laugh.gif
j/k Jon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John any way we can get a list of who is paid up....hopefully Jon's check got lost in the mail
laugh.gif
j/k Jon </div></div>

I am in the process of finishing up a article for Sniperworx.

As soon as I get that done I will focus on the match.

Keep in mind we are over three weeks away so we got time
smile.gif

John

Ok guys,

got done with the article.

I am now shifting focus to the match.

I will send out the main e-mail to you all with in the next 45min's or so again.

Thanks

Guys,

Let me know if you all got that e-mail.

Thanks

Got the email, how come I'm the only one not mentioned by name?

got the email John, looking forward to it. You gonna be at glenn's on the 9th or so?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">got the email John, looking forward to it. You gonna be at glenn's on the 9th or so? </div></div>

Yep,

I will help Glen clear the range some more.

John

Hi John, I didn't get a e-mail from you which is odd since I was on the list previously.

I'm thinking Deadly is hacking my e-mails now
wink.gif

Mc,

I will get it out to you tonight.

Guys,

The match is almost full. Keep in mind the date is 23 Jan 2010. I had some people think that when I posted that date of 23 Jan 10, I meant Jan 10th; not 20<span style="font-weight: bold">10</span>

Sorry if that got anyone going sideways

Thanks
smile.gif

Damn, I was planning on this match being January 10th of 2023. I guess there is a lot less time to prepare now...
wink.gif

Thanks John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McCrazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, I was planning on this match being January 10th of 2023. I guess there is a lot less time to prepare now...
wink.gif

Thanks John </div></div>

I know right?
smile.gif

John

Got the email too. thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pacomdiver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any new news? </div></div>

nope,

we are a go, Glen and I went and did the COF today. This will be a heck of a match. I think you all will enjoy this alot.

we will cover alot of subjects so I hope you all are ready.

The only thing I can tell you all is to be ready for all types of shots and know your dope in and out. Also practice positional shooting.

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pacomdiver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did you get the range cut back to 600? </div></div>

Yes sir we did!!

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: toddconley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will you be doing this one again? When? </div></div>

we will hold matches every 60 tp 90's apart.

I have some slots still open if you want to come!!!!!!

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mines shooting so im sure the position of last place will be held down solid by her.</div></div>

"Why Austin? You plan on missing the match??"

did you find someone to do the t shirts and long sleeves up?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pacomdiver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did you find someone to do the t shirts and long sleeves up? </div></div>

No sir not at this time.

I honestly have not had time.

All my free time has been booked up with this or that.

I will try to get to a shirt maker here locally to see there prices. BUT I am going to get some made up soon.

John

Hi John, just wondering if there are any open slots left for the match? if there is please PM me your addy and I'll have a check your way.

Acttacus,

Pm replyed too.

Guys,

I am so ready for this to get up and going.

Also I have two slots open still. If you want to come send me a PM and we can get you a slot.

John

sweet....looking forward to getting back at it again John.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pacomdiver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">its looking like its gonna be a good day on sat
</div></div>

smile.gif

weather-1.jpg

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aerochris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that weather gonna hold?? </div></div>

Sir,

I could care less.

We will shoot rain / snow or shine. The bullets fly just as well, and to be honest, in the rain you have a HUGE advantage.

The rain gets blown around better than mirage and its easy to make dynamic wind calls
smile.gif

John