• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Jackpot!

Sgposin

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2013
Damascus, MD
Yep... I hit it. Local gun shop just got it in.
7asuduqy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha, yeap I found 4 lbs of it about a month ago while in MN on business (I'm originally from there) and grabbed it up, left it with a buddy of mine to haul out here when he came out to go snowmobiling last week.

I can finally relax on my search for 260 components for a while. Now just to find 7mm projectiles in good quantity.

I'd love to be able to find an 8lb jug of Varget right now... Sigh :/ I'm loading 155 scenars with imr 4064, and 185 bergers with RE-17 for my 308. Everyone keeps saying go Varget on the 155's, but that's much easier said than done..

Powder is starting to trickle in better and better each week it seems...At least here in MT anyway.

Scored an 8 pounder of Varget a few weeks back at Sportsman's Warehouse. Have been seeing 1# of Varget right along since the Summer...occasional, but still pretty steady. Unfortunately right at $30 a pound in most stores. Lots of IMR-4064 and IMR 4350.

H-4350 as well as Reloader 15, 19, 22, 25 or 33 are as rare as .22 ammo.

Thankfully I'm pretty well set with 4064, so I don't have to stop reloading all together (although i just started). I picked up 5 lb the other day at $17/lb. Man I'm glad I didn't pay that $35/lb when I saw 2 canisters at Bass Pro Shops! I did find 6lb of RE-17 at a local gun shop, and grabbed 3 for myself and 3 for a buddy who's been waiting on a backorder for 5 months, but I'm more or less testing it out with some heavies that my gun doesn't much care for anyway. Worst case scenario, I've got 2.5 lbs of lot matching powder to sell him down the road :)

i paid 33 dollars a pound for varget when I was in Kentucky felt like I got raped but I needed it. the thing is when I was there the guy says " better buy all of them since we have them. " he had three pounds, maybe that's the problem here lately.....