• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jan 6 visitors to the DC area//"Quiet Skies" monitoring

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida
    If you happened to be in the DC area at some point around the Jan 6 "event" if you didn't know the Air Marshalls are tracking you via the "Quiet Skies" program. You didn't even need to be physically at the Capitol during that time. You might have been visiting the area for any reason.

Some people are/have been aware due to increased screening at times prior to boarding. Pretty comforting to know you are flying with your own GOV security.

giphy.gif

Background for those who are unfamiliar with "Quiet Skies":

I'm shocked - shocked, I tell you - that the programs lauded by conservatives 20 years ago as necessary for our safety ended up being used against us. Completely unforeseeable.

I'm shocked - shocked, I tell you - that the programs lauded by conservatives 20 years ago as necessary for our safety ended up being used against us. Completely unforeseeable.

Yep the "good folks" are always clamouring to hand the government more power and turn over their rights for "safety" from "the bad folks" only to find out the government intended all along to use it to oppress THEM.

But they never learn and will go back and slavishly worship the uniform hangers and do it all over again and again.

I wonder what the next deplorable rally will look like?

Havent gotten on a commercial flight since 88, and never will again. Fuckem

Reactions: 10ring'r
    i don't even want to take my phone to the range.

Maybe they should do this shit to the invaders after they give them a phone or track theirs...

R
    if i was the government handing them out to illegal invaders, i would definitely have tracking features built in.
    /which prolly means we don't

Umm, being in DC has no bearing on the fact EVERYONE is tracked at all times, in all ways.
    Your cellphone, OnStar (or whatever) in your vehicle, your internet device, your smart TV, et al....

Some people are even stupid enough to PAY to be tracked via a "Amazon Alexa" or "Google Nest"......or your damn "Ring" doorbell.

You girls are so gullible to think it's not everywhere and that you are able to outsmart it.
    Are you really certain they have not thought of "that" already ???

What did you expect being deplorables ......... how dare thee question the corruption...... Pay your taxes and shut the fuck up
    We'll all be felons eventually dude. They'd have every single one of us right fckn next to Vickers and the J6'ers if they could.

Do we honestly think we can vote our way out of this tyranny?
    Theres always that other way..
    Not like this hasn't happened before, where voting wasn't working.

1700616231796.png

However, it takes some special stuff to be a fugitive for 14+ years solid, all while wrecking havoc on the economy of your enemy. Speaking from firsthand experience, being wanted by the law aint a comfortable feeling. And the dudes who take that path willingly are few and far between, usually with a few screws loose..