• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jane Fonda the whore has cancer

Glioblastoma is some bad shit !! My wife went from diagnosis to dying in 10 weeks.
Symptoms we’re like feeling high , without being high. Started being spaced out.
Went to work RN at a oral surgeons ….felt her hand tremble , went to the ER and Bam !
Started having seizures, they loaded her up on Ativan , NEVER really was able to communicate with her again. In hindsight I would have had her in a Hospice sooner , had her loaded her up with morphine , and let her go. 10 weeks of Hell for her and our daughter , and other family members.
When they said her brain was so full of it , it was growing fast ….was basically a death sentence.

Sorry what you went thru over there hankpac , you was for sure in the shit.
Wish you the best with your health , hope my ship had your back along the way !

The USS Constellation (CVA-64) that I was on was there when that cunt was sitting on the anti aircraft battery. I hope we took a few NVA out that she was swooning to.
To bad she wasn’t there that day 👹 She’ll see Hell sooner or later !
Sad to read that about your wife prayers to you and your family.

When I was on active duty, one could go into just about any latrine and find the urinals adorned with these little mementos of the filthy cunt.

On a range I helped build west of Austin in the 80's, it had a Jane Fonda gong at 300 meters.

The owner would tell new shooters wanting to get their deer rifles dialed in, "Walk your shots in at Jane Fonda at 300 and when you hit her, you should be on paper at 100."
That range you mentioned you helped build in west Austin sounds familiar. Wife and I built a house overlooking Lake Travis off 71 towards Spicewood years ago.

I was looking for a rifle range in the area and someone mentioned a place out in west Travis county may have been off 71 I can’t remember exactly where but they told me the owner was crazy so be cautious.

So I go out there to shoot and man this guy was interesting. Only went out there 3 times but the stories I could tell would be many paragraphs.

First off he had maps on his wall of 2000 BC and also current day where he showed the end times and Revelation where Gog and Magog would battle and we discuss the end times. Very intelligent guy but different. Multiple people said he’s not right but I listened to him talk.

One trip we went out to the edge of range overlooking a bluff and he said that’s where the beheadings will take place by the NWO 30 years from now. Another trip a bunch of Arab guys pulled up in a Mercedes to shoot and he was distressed and wanted me to sit in his office with him until they left just in case they tried to kill him. Nothing happened but man those trips out there were unique.

You know the range or the guy I’m referring to?

That range you mentioned you helped build in west Austin sounds familiar. Wife and I built a house overlooking Lake Travis off 71 towards Spicewood years ago.

I was looking for a rifle range in the area and someone mentioned a place out in west Travis county may have been off 71 I can’t remember exactly where but they told me the owner was crazy so be cautious.

So I go out there to shoot and man this guy was interesting. Only went out there 3 times but the stories I could tell would be many paragraphs.

First off he had maps on his wall of 2000 BC and also current day where he showed the end times and Revelation where Gog and Magog would battle and we discuss the end times. Very intelligent guy but different. Multiple people said he’s not right but I listened to him talk.

One trip we went out to the edge of range overlooking a bluff and he said that’s where the beheadings will take place by the NWO 30 years from now. Another trip a bunch of Arab guys pulled up in a Mercedes to shoot and he was distressed and wanted me to sit in his office with him until they left just in case they tried to kill him. Nothing happened but man those trips out there were unique.

You know the range or the guy I’m referring to?
Yup, thats the range, Hill Country Rifle Range, 9.5 miles out Hamilton Pool Rd. It must have been during the 80's you were out there. If you saw a guy on a bulldozer building more ranges, that was me.

He was crazier than shit and railed about the end times to those that he deemed worthy of preaching too but guess what, he was the only person that railed about computer chips being implanted in the masses and people having to carry cards to show they've been chipped or vaccinated, a cashless society, China ruling the world, a NWO, concentration camps for dissidents and everything that was considered lunacy he was railing about, all of that is coming to maturation.

None of this crap we're being subjected to today, the forced vaccines, that constant attack by the Left and their declaring patriots are now domestic terrorists, etc. none of it surprises and shocks me. Because that lunatic was railing about it 40 years ago.

He told one shooter that was smirking at him when he told him how the government was going to try and install a computer chip with a bar code in him, "...And if you wipe that stupid grin off your face I'll explain how they're going to do it (vaccine), otherwise I won't tell you anything."

Last edited:
Yup, thats the range, Hill Country Rifle Range, 9.5 miles out Hamilton Pool Rd. It must have been the during the 80's you were out there. If you saw a guy on a bulldozer building more ranges, that was me.

He was crazier than shit and railed about the end times to those that he deemed worthy of preaching too but guess what, the only person that railed about computer chips being implanted in the masses and people having to carry cards to show they've been chipped or vaccinated, a cashless society, China ruling the world, a NWO, concentration camps for dissidents and everything that was considered lunacy he was railing about, all of that is coming to maturation.

None of this crap we're being subjected to today, the forced vaccines, that constant attack by the Left and their declaring patriots are now domestic terrorists, etc. none of it surprises and shocks me. Because that lunatic was railing about it 40 years ago.

He told one shooter that was smirking at him when he told him how the government was going to try and install a computer chip with a bar code in him, "...And if you wipe that stupid grin off your face I'll explain how they're going to do it (vaccine), otherwise I won't tell you anything."
Yes sir thats the one off of Hamilton Pool road. I wasn‘t there in the 80’s but in the mid to late 90’s timeframe. What you wrote about is so true regarding his talk of conspiracy back then is mostly coming true today.

The last time I saw him he gave me a copy of a research document/book he wrote describing the end times and revelation but I lost it during a move pissed me off I would love to read it now.

I sat out there for hours going thru his research notes with him. I liked the old guy and yes he was out there so to speak but felt he was both passionate and prophetic about the NWO and the future.

I don’t live out there any more so is he still running that range or is it closed?

Last edited:
Yes sir thats the one off of Hamilton Pool road. I wasn‘t there in the 80’s but in the mid to late 90’s timeframe. What you wrote about is so true regarding his talk of conspiracy back then is mostly coming true today.

The last time I saw him he gave me a copy of a research document/book he wrote describing the end times and revelation but I lost it during a move pissed me off I would love to read it now.

I sat out there for hours going thru his research notes with him. I liked the old guy and yes he was out there so to speak but felt he was both passionate and prophetic about the NWO and end times.

I don’t live out there any more so is he still running that range or is it closed?
Feel honored, he didn't give those manuscripts out but to his most trusted inner circle. He wanted me to edit and proof read it but I didn't have time.

That was a kick ass range, 500 meters with a 1000 meter target across the creek. Combat shooting ranges that allowed you to run a 1911 at it's full capability as well MGs if you had the papers on it.

A lot of people got their start there, Chip McCormick, Virgil Tripp that went on later and created STI. Col. Charlie Beckwith was a regular. I could write a book.

Richard finally sold the range at the turn of the century and bugged out to a 400 acre ranch in Rock Springs on a rugged property you needed a 4 wheel drive once you went through the gate. He was later found dead in his cabin, supposedly from skin cancer.

I went out and jumped the fence and wandered through the range a couple of years ago. It was eerie quiet like a ghost town with weeds growing up all over the ranges I built. The range shack, all the shooting benches and canopy, everything was gone, just a picnic table under the oak trees. There were coyote and bobcat tracks in the dried mud of the parking lot.

The new owner can't develop, can't even disturb the dirt on the property without doing a complete government controlled Hazmat cleansing of the lead that was put in the berms. We're talking about settling pits and major sludge haul off. Richard got the last FU in.

Feel honored, he didn't give those manuscripts out but to his most trusted inner circle. He wanted me to edit and proof read it but I didn't have time.

That was a kick ass range, 500 meters with a 1000 meter target across the creek. Combat shooting ranges that allowed you to run a 1911 at it's full capability as well MGs if you had the papers on it.

A lot of people got their start there, Chip McCormick, Virgil Tripp that went on later and created STI. Col. Charlie Beckwith was a regular. I could write a book.

Richard finally sold the range at the turn of the century and bugged out to a 400 acre ranch in Rock Springs on a rugged property you needed a 4 wheel drive once you went through the gate. He was later found dead in his cabin, supposedly from skin cancer.

I went out and jumped the fence and wandered through the range a couple of years ago. It was eerie quiet like a ghost town with weeds growing up all over the ranges I built. The range shack, all the shooting benches and canopy, everything was gone, just a picnic table under the oak trees. There were coyote and bobcat tracks in the dried mud of the parking lot.

The new owner can't develop, can't even disturb the dirt on the property without doing a complete government controlled Hazmat cleansing of the lead that was put in the berms. We're talking about settling pits and major sludge haul off. Richard got the last FU in.
Yes a kick ass range for sure it was one of a kind. Sucks to hear the range closed and Richard passed on.

I didn’t realize all those guys started out there historic for sure. Surprised the current owner doesn’t try and open the range again if he can’t sell it so that environmental clean up must be cost prohibitive.

If you have one of those manuscripts I’d gladly pay to get a copy made I‘m still pissed I lost mine and would love to read it now after everything that’s going on in the world today.

Thanks for the post @TexPatriot!

Last edited: